If Europeans doesn't change this we will lose

Currently Europeans (including European-Americans etc.) are being exploited and are forced to fund their own genocide, discrimination, and loss of future (government policies paid for with tax, something one cannot opt out of). We all know this.

The main reason the European/White nationalists failed is it generally approached this conflict from a traditionalist view point and flirted with elements of fascism and fascists themselves, which would not allow whites to be painted as the victims of systematic oppression, and attack that they truly are becoming and already are in many places. You can see this all the time on Jow Forums. Where Europeans suffering are mocked and laughed at.

To remove the emotional block surrounding European's ability to organize along racial lines, one has to empower them emotionally and morally. One has to approach this from the view of them being the victim, the one on the defense, the one who needs to act, not the victor, the giant, the titan, the brave warrior, but the humble and beaten peasant who has had enough and must rise up now and claim his/her future, or forever be crushed.

Going on about past glories, about traditionalist social norms, about dividing Europeans along male/female/lgbt, etc, playing to social conservatives, and painting whites as some powerful force, will not work. This only plays into the hands of the left, and only paints those who want European's to have our own homes, as rabid social conservatives and aggressive. Only by using the left's tactics, can one hope to save Europeans, as their tactics are that of the victim rising up, the "enslaved" becoming "free", the underdog fighting an unjust society, etc. And in all honesty, this is completely correct in regards to Europeans, in the modern West.

If you frame yourself as the victim you're able to justify doing anything to protect yourself and get revenge. We see this in the left and especially among jews.

Attached: roland svensson.jpg (460x460, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I write Europeans I mean everyone of European descent. Not just Europeans living in Europe.

bump

Attached: 1537041216111.jpg (1920x1080, 631K)

I completely agree. The narrative that we are a titan who just have to walk this fight in will not inspire the right people.

*sip* yes, now those were the days. Wish I could walk the streets without seeing one of those darn immigrants!

>This only plays into the hands of the left, and only paints those who want European's to have our own homes, as rabid social conservatives
Well what the fuck would you have us as? Liberal technologist faggots?

>To remove the emotional block surrounding European's ability to organize along racial lines, one has to empower them emotionally and morally
This will be accomplished when white people are being beaten in the streets every day in every city, not before.

Nothing will change

Did the Jewish-Masonic cabal get millions of White men to die for them during the White civil wars 1 & 2 of the 20th century by appealing to their morality?

No. They told them their grandchildren would be speaking German or Japanese if they lost.

Just pro-white, while always framing whites as the victim. Nothing else.

>This will be accomplished when white people are being beaten in the streets every day in every city, not before.
That is already happening and no that hasn't been accomplished. Whites are being murdered and raped and displaced, but are still not seen as the victim and in fact the "far-right" is framing Whites as the aggressor/the strong. Not the victim.

It's clear that Europeans will be displaced and genocided but no one is fighting now. What's your point?

We have to out-Jew the Jews he says.

No. That frame is dishonest.

It’s dishonest because why?
Utilizing a position of victimhood to justify self-beneficial action?

>It’s dishonest because why?
It is dishonest because it's not something that's inherently jewish. Jews have certainly done it though, because it's a very useful tactic. But at the end of the day it's just something very human.

Sven, do you really think the status quo will change? What can we realistically do..?

How bout them apples

Unconcerned, careless life leads to degradation. Do you have doctrine and higher point to achieve? Money and power is false god. All that immigrants like lice bite white people to make them move their fat asses.

Yes, but only if we (including you) do something about it. You have to change the frame to Europeans being victims. The starting point could be propaganda on the chans. We need to change the reaction to Europeans suffering. Right now it's laughter and mockery, even here. But it should be a reaction of an increased victimhood and solidarity. Does jews in Israel or Paris mock the jews that was killed in Pittsburgh? No it just feeds their victim mentality and they feel solidarity for them. Justifying doing anything to advance and protect their group.

>Unconcerned, careless life leads to degradation
Yes, but how is that relevant to my post?

> Do you have doctrine and higher point to achieve?
Protecting your ethnic group from being genocided seems like a higher point, so yes.

Okay, I see what your saying. The Boers in South Africa would be a good argument for Europeans suffering.

>play the victim
>expect compassion from the lesser race

Your strategy is too swedish for me. I say NO.

Attached: 1540165276707.jpg (720x960, 71K)

I see where you're coming from but as long as there are other groups that are even a little more oppressed than we are than nobody will take it seriously.
>Oh Whites are oppressed? What about niggers/jews/faggots

So you just end up justifying their position by agreeing that there are those who are oppressed and than helping them by agreeing we should do something.

I hate to say this but the only way to save Europe is the elimination of those who would seek to harm her people.
We can't win by playing their game.
We have to flip the table.

I don't see it happening though, I'm pretty blackpilled. Hope I'm wrong.

Attached: (29).jpg (408x410, 17K)

If you solve one problem life will give you another one to solve, it's never ending battle. So if you think you can sit and relax, after solving problems, for eternity, you will degrade. If you want having good society you should start with good society and be on alert..

It's not about getting compassion from other people. Have you even read my post or are you just dishonest? It's about getting a victim mentality ourselves.

good points - there is a reason why Poland and Hungry are resistant to the white guilt thing: they see themselves historically as victims of larger forces i.e. Soviet, Nazis, Communists etc.

Victimhood is what wins the female vote and the normie vote. Poland and Hungary have the normies and the women. If we want to survive as a people we need normies and women to rally and victimhood is a good way.
The left know this and that is why for example, they published the picture of Alan Kurdi on every format they could and banned the picture of Ebba or victims of Paris attacks on social media.
They do not want us to have a victim narrative because they already know how powerful it is for agitiprop to normies and want to keep that monopoly.

Attached: 1493876565390.jpg (960x912, 152K)

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you think white people has also right to those things, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

And it's not about playing the victim. Europeans are the victims. Including many Italians. Italian men are being killed by migrants and Italian women are being raped. You're the victims. But you refuse to accept reality and instead larp as fascists.

When you see yourself as the victim you justify killing all of your opponents, i.e. the invaders. If you see yourself as the big guy you, or at least the average European, won't do that.

it's a nice thought swede but,
you can't win a game who's rules are dictated by your enemy

Attached: hell.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

>Victimhood is what wins the female vote and the normie vote
Yes. You can win over people like this guy by framing yourself as a big guy, but you won't win over anyone else.

What's your point? Do you disagree about it being a good strategy? Or, are you just going to give up?

Oi, swedefag

respond pls

I don't argue that it's not A strategy but in the long run what said is correct as long as there is another group that seems even slightly more "oppressed" your never going to convince most normal people that they're the victim

So you're saying that our narrative can't win because the enemy is spreading propaganda? Look at what is happening in Britain and Sweden for example. There's enough material there to push a victim narrative. The narrative is that Europeans are being displaced for their own countries and the people that are displacing them are murdering and raping. You lose your country and your culture and your people. How does that not make you a victim?

yeah there are too many retards that just dont get that metapolitics are all about winning over normies and women to get power. That is they game the left have been playing for decades and they are literally up to the final boss before total control. This is it for us we cannot be making the same mistakes again and again.
There simply is no other way to save the white race without using counter propaganda of victimhood. We got to out Jew the Jew.

Pretty much this. I'm fairly blackpilled and doubt anything will go this far, but it's the only real solution.

Attached: 1537405620053.jpg (736x800, 76K)

>The narrative is that Europeans are being displaced for their own countries and the people that are displacing them are murdering and raping. You lose your country and your culture and your people
Which is all true btw. Unlike much of the narratives from the anti-European left.

>I hate to say this but the only way to save Europe is the elimination of those who would seek to harm her people.
I don't disagree. The question is how you do that. I would say that a victim narrative is the best way since if you look at yourself as the victim, then you're able to justify doing pretty much anything to get revenge and protect your interests.

nice digits

OK, reread the OP, but I still don't like the word 'victim', seem like we are poor defensless old ladies.
I prefer to frame the invasion problem in what is right and what is wrong. Each people have the right to a homeland, and we are denied this right.

Attached: 1540267597536.jpg (245x326, 18K)

But the victim narrative works. Look at the left and how successful they have been using it. They use it all the time and it does appeal to normalfags and women. It is a great frame.

I agree.

Yes i am proud of being terrone uwu

Mate, I'm a nationalist and I love my country, I love white people. I think we're fucking amazing and I despise what is happening to my home and the people that have traditionally inhabited it. I do feel victimized. I feel like I have had my birthright taken from me and it genuinely makes me angry and depressed. The problem is, however, that when I look at the brown people who are flooding in, when I look at where they have come from, well, it's pretty obvious to me that we have it far better than they ever have, even now. I don't want them here but I'm not blind, I can see why they are coming here, and why they are leaving their homes to do so, because their homes fucking suck.

If I can see that, me, a white-nationalist, if I can see it then EVERYBODY can see that.

So what do you do with that? Well I'm not quite sure but what you definitely don't want to do is to make ourselves the victim because for a start it comes across as disingenuous and, perhaps more importantly, it causes a self-pity arms-race. The kind that has infected the regressive left. If being a victim is the goal then who has been hurt more? Germans? Swedes? We'll end up doing what the left has been doing and eating our own.

No. I'm convinced that you can't dig your way out of a problem like this with a sappy mentality. What we should be doing is projecting strength, like Trump, or Bolsonaro. Nobody enjoys losing, or surrounding themselves with losers. If we want to take our lands back we need to convince people who empathise with us that it is possible.
There are a lot of people who want to act but have been cowed into submission because they think it's hopeless or that they're too few. If we showed that actually there are MANY of us and that we hold all the card, this whole continent would change overnight.

That's just my opinion, though.

Attached: 1536375561116.jpg (2384x2378, 1.75M)

>Never heard of leg day

I just disagree. Swedes help people and welcome then and are being killed and raped by these same people. How is Swedes not victims? Our country and culture and people are being genocided. This is not true for the invaders.

Isn't the consensus on large parts of the internet that what's happening is Sweden is horrible and that Swedes are suffering as a result of that? Do you agree or disagree with this? And if you agree, how can you not see that this can be used to push a victim mentality. Keep in mind that Swedes never colonised anyone.

A lot of spelling errors here, but you get the point.

I believe people are getting tired of the victim narrative, it's a loser mentality and soon it will backfire hard.
But you are from the far north of Evropa, while I'm from the far south, very different cultures, our people may be more sensitive to different strategies.
Anyway: best wishes and good luck for you and your people.

Attached: 1521628559779.gif (420x236, 3.44M)

The only proper reaction is violence.

For example Russia - central asians, chinks, chechens, kikes and armenian subhumans are fucking everywhere.

Let’s hope for a revolution in every European nation so we can at last cut a few nonwhite and traitorous throats

I just look at reality. I see how successful this strategy has been (including in Italy by the Italian left) and I see how Europeans can use it given what's happening. Thus I make the prediction that this strategy will most likely be successful if executed the right way. I don't let my feeling get involved.

>The only proper reaction is violence.
I don't disagree. The question is how you get to that point, i.e. to a point where the normalfag feels justified in using violence.

Tbh i agree with Sven's mentality.
The richer and "more privileged" you are, the more immigrants you'll get.
That's why here in the south we got like a third of the amount of immigrants you have in central and northern italy
You cant have a cake and eat it too

Okay so lets play devil's advocate here:

>Swedes help people and welcome then and are being killed and raped by these same people.

It's great that Sweden is helping these poor brown people. They lost their homes to wars started by white people and Sweden is going some way to absolving their sins by helping them, but you can't say that just because some migrants have hurt people that all migrants are doing it. That's a terrible way to look at things, how dare you? #notallmuslims

>How is Swedes not victims? Our country and culture and people are being genocided.

Oh you poor baby! Sweden, one of the richest countries on the planet, with its free healthcare and great schooling, safe streets and beautiful, war-free landscape, is a victim? Oh the horror.

>Our country and culture and people are being genocided.

Really? Last time I checked there was still Swedish people. These new swedes are just going to help make Swedish culture better. They will add to what is already there and create a new Sweden, free of hate. It's kind of life what happened when the Christians took over and you dropped your paganism. That was a new type of Sweden, this is no different. Stop being so racist and close-minded.

>This is not true for the invaders.

They have had to leave THEIR homes because white people have bombed them. How can you say their culture isn't being erased? It's disgusting.

>Isn't the consensus on large parts of the internet that what's happening is Sweden is horrible and that Swedes are suffering as a result of that?

No, only on racist sites like Jow Forums and Jow ForumsThe_Donald. No sane person worries about Sweden suffering.

>Keep in mind that Swedes never colonised anyone.

You didn't stop your neighbors colonising anyone. Who cares anyway, what's happening here isn't colonisation, or even close, it's poor people fleeing war. Stop being hateful. #endhate #lovetrumpshate

Do you see how fucking easy it was just to swat away your objections? [1/2 continued]

Attached: 1537851588254.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

>Justice in the Interest of the stronger
>See Flag
GTFO KIKE

Just look at how the NatSoc in Germany came to power. Germans look at themselves as the victims after WW2. With their opponents in the war and the jews as the aggressor.

Now don't get me wrong. I agree with you, Sweden doesn't deserve what is happening to it, none of our countries do, but if you go into an argument with a liberal about victimhood they'll do exactly as I have just done and they will win, because it's THEIR game and it is how they have been brainwashed to think.

The only real winning move is not to play.

What we should be doing is saying:

These are our fucking lands. Always have been, always will be. Fuck off. See what happens if you don't.

But people are too scared, they won't do that. Everybody has been brainwashed. Fortunately the pendulum seems to be swinging back to the right but if it goes far enough to make a difference is a different matter.

>Only by using the left's tactics, can one hope to save Europeans
Of course this idiotic trash comes from a Swede. Yeah, let's just adopt and further push their poisonous ideology and play the victim. Victim mentality will save us! Absolutely fucking delusional. The reason your own country is entirely fucked at this point isn't just because of kike influence, it's because you guys are eternally leftist which will cause your conditions to spiral down and allow shitskins to eventually replace you. I would call you a shill, but I know better. You faggots really are this stupid, it's truly sad.

Swedes want to help people, but they just come here to use the system and kills Swedish men and rapes Swedish women. Swedes are the victims and the invaders are the aggressor. Swedes are being genocided.

I just destroyed your narrative.

Attached: Sweden-Gang-Rape.jpg (991x594, 63K)

this MUST be shopped

Attached: 1538923605518.png (5400x3586, 961K)

Attached: 1540315988790.png (5400x3586, 967K)

Attached: 1540320941153.png (5448x3584, 1.04M)

You're misrepresenting what I'm saying and you're not thoughtful. You will never convince the average person with that mindset and people with your mentally will be removed from the gene pool.

Attached: 1538923767387.png (5400x3586, 998K)

Attached: 1536630810717.jpg (5400x3586, 1.37M)

Listen if you can get that message out there but since the narrative is being controlled by the jew-owned media companies and they are the ones controlling it, it seems almost impossible. Since that's the case it's really only a few random European citizens shouting 'help! help! We're being oppressed", and since most people don't feel so oppressed yet, they'll just laugh at you.

You'll get a better reaction after a large terrorist-attack, obviously, but they've slowed down. I think because Islam sees it will take Europe without a fight and extremism was counter-productive.

>Victim mentality will save us
Yes because if you see yourself as the victim you will do anything to get revenge and you will be very willing to use violence against the people you see as the aggressor.

We will have to immediately start circulating Pictures of White victims Beaten by niggers, dismembered body parts from various terrorist attacks on white people, Making videos of muslims beating up whites viral. Jews have used the same exact method to push their victim propoganda.

But it's never gonna happen cuz most of those photos are bannned by the jewish media, thet will takedown evry time anyone posts that kind of photos, we can start on reddit but even gaining their sympathy is gonna be hard.
And i'm pretty black pilled anyway, so i don't think this will ever happen, Sorry OP.

Attached: 1528772670939.png (4200x3105, 608K)

Attached: 1538923805237.png (4200x3105, 611K)

That narrative is already common on large parts of the internet and with the internet it's much harder to control the narrative.

Kom hem.

Attached: f893b98de21f6846b073c45cc6f7dfa3.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Attached: 1538973272481.png (4200x3105, 620K)

That is painful.

Attached: 1528772729887.png (4199x3063, 632K)

The troubles we are forced to endure are always for the benefit of some far off utopian future, not of a world working toward a non-polluting future or for the survival of wildlife but for one shade of skin colour with no culture.
We apparently must endure what could be a thousand years of this political aim.

Otherwise good, but to make it maximally effective we need to renounce Anglos who colonial baggage on their shoulders. They can't say anything to an ethnic European in Europe no matter what, we'll always have the moral high ground.
"White" nationalism is an Anglo thing. It doesn't even mean anything and the definition is constantly changing. It's not Europe's problem that American nationalism is no longer means WASPs, so we need not adopt any mongrel definition from them.

who hold colonial*

Good post, I agree with you.

bump

Good luck i'm bailing the sinking ship to asia

>If we throw the anglos under the bus maybe we can save ourselves

You are pathetic. The jew doesn't see a difference between me and you and neither does your average liberal, so your plan isn't going to work. This isn't about nation-states anymore, it's about self-conscious whites vs literally everybody else. You're attitude makes it easier for everybody else to win.
We should be banding together, not being cowardly.

Attached: (4).png (265x328, 151K)

And because you probably lack the genes for seeing this from this perspective you and your descendants will be less likely to take to violence when necessary and as a result of that your genes will be removed from the gene pool to a larger degree.

fuck white people, if they are so stupid they invite the wolf, they deserve the fangs.

Whites with this mindset will be much more likely to be removed from the gene pool. And their traits will disappear with them. And that's a good thing.

>Advocating for violence
You're glowing brighter than the sun, glownigger. How much does the CIA pay you to shill this trash on here? "Our people are getting genocided" lmao. No, no they're not.
How am I misrepresenting it? Explain what is wrong with my reasoning. This is not a refutation, you have no argument.
Is this your pseudointellectual way of calling me an Amerimutt? lmao. Daily reminder that Swedes have done nothing to improve civilization, ever. Stay cucked.

You have no idea how many times I've arguments on Youtube with some stupid spic or black supremacist accusing me of oppressing them in the past. I want nothing to do with that. Usually their arguments completely fall apart when I renounce Anglos.

> lmao. No, no they're not.
See

Why are you arguing with them in the first place? What good does it do? They don't care about you. They want gibs. You're just feeding into their mindset of 'whitey is bad' and 'I am oppressed'.
Stop it.

>You're glowing brighter than the sun, glownigger. How much does the CIA pay you to shill this trash on here? "Our people are getting genocided" lmao. No, no they're not.
I see. You're a weak person that won't use violence when it is being used against you.

>How am I misrepresenting it? Explain what is wrong with my reasoning. This is not a refutation, you have no argument.
You have made no intelligent point. I won't explain what I've already explained.

>Is this your pseudointellectual way of calling me an Amerimutt? lmao. Daily reminder that Swedes have done nothing to improve civilization, ever. Stay cucked.
No. I say that you have traits that makes it more likely that you will be removed from the gene pool. You add nothing. Just silly bait and incorrect statements. Are you even European?

its called capitalism you dumb fucks
you sperged out for half a century destroying every tiny bit of socialism and strawmanning it into the fucking dirt and now youre crying that your culture, your family, your own lively hood are being destroyed because of governments and corporations that exploit them for money

and GET THIS you not only do not realize this is the fault of capitalism, you openly blame a strawmanned abstraction of Critical theory, intellectual movements that analyze how late capitalism destroys culture and what should be done to prevent it, and BLAME IT for destroying your culture

Un fucking real

Attached: h_mr_lahaine.jpg (640x384, 55K)

based. I hope to see a civil war and I hope you start killing nonwhites in your countries - women and children included.

Only then Indians would stop self-hating themselves realise only their country is their home and rather than thinking about running to some white country work here and make this place better.

Socialism killed more whites than both world wars combined so suck a dick.

Those are percentages that are dwindling because of increased immigration and birthrates from non-whites. Even then, the number of whites are INCREASING as the U.S. population does. That is not genocide you absolute retard.
>You're a weak person that won't use violence when it is being used against you
There is no widespread violence occurring against Europeans. Senseless violence is for uncivilized nigger savages. Your entire premise is flawed, there is no "white genocide". You work for the CIA, nigger.
>Are you even European?
Anglo-Saxon American. And again your entire post is just words with no argument. My main point was that further pushing the problematic victim ideology that has never worked (Jews are the exception) and is being used against Europeans is not the solution, it will further strengthen the ideology. You have not provided a refutation, you have just said "that's stupid". Read it again . Glow harder.

you think there's gonna be a civil war in India on ram mandir verdict??
quite frankly i think we're due for one

Attached: pm-oil-ceos.jpg (660x450, 33K)

no it hasnt

>There is no widespread violence occurring against Europeans. Senseless violence is for uncivilized nigger savages.

Yes, the violence from the mudslime and niggers has a purpose.

>There is no widespread violence occurring against Europeans
Of course there are. Just read the news.

The victim narrative has worked very well. It has worked so well for the left that they have grown to dominate over the last century. It worked for the Nazies after WW1 and lead them to gain power in Germany and as you say it has also worked for the jews. I have already explained all your points. Go back and read my posts. I don't owe you my time.

>Just read the news.
>news is only truthful when it suits my interests and not at all sensationalist trash

Provide statistics of widespread violence against whites. I'll wait.
>Just read the news.
CIA nigger telling me to read fake news. Good one.
>The victim narrative has worked very well. It has worked so well for the left
Yeah we saw how well it worked for the Soviet Union, right?
>they have grown to dominate over the last century
This was not a result of victim mentality, but rather the result of winning WWII and Jews pushing leftist ideology to weaken the masses ability to collectivize.
>It worked for the Nazies after WW1 and lead them to gain power
What are you basing this on? "Stab in the back myth" leftist sources that portrayed their ideology as being victims? Nazi ideology was in large part based on strength, not playing the victims like a bunch of fucking cucks. It has worked for the Jews for various reasons, genetic and ideological, but if your solution is to behave like fucking Jews then you truly are a glownigger. I know you don't want to get into this because you know you'll lose, you just want to shill the shit your bosses told you to shill on here. The life of a soulless CIA shill must be pathetic.