"We were just informed that this morning's tragedy was happening during a Briss for a set of twins adopted by a gay...

>"We were just informed that this morning's tragedy was happening during a Briss for a set of twins adopted by a gay couple,"

advocate.com/crime/2018/10/28/synagogue-shooting-occurred-during-bris-gay-couples-twins

Attached: shooting.jpg (780x1024, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36lE9tV9vm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No proof the shooting even happened. Whole thing was a hoax

>during a Briss
what is that?

a jewish ritual where they mutilate genitals and perform fellatio on a baby.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 8K)

And then they claim they were Jews when obviously God doesn't tolerate faggots.

This cant be real....

>gay jewish couple's adopted son's dick mutilation ceremony

Attached: 1537901170516.gif (215x320, 1.97M)

This

Considering all the ridiculous things coming out about it, like this. I kind of wish it is real. Because it's so unreal.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1540486897553.png (742x1277, 434K)

OK this is epic.
Based shooter stopped the Jews from cutting the dicks of two stolen children.
Did he get the homos, or are they molesting those babies right now?

Hail Bowers.

All of the victims were older than 55.
Similarly to that deranged guy who killed two black people outside of Kroger, both of the victims older than 50.

Boomers are fucking retarded, that's all I've gotten out of the past week. They're so narcissistic they think people their age are worth something. Violent retards.

No, the foreskin cutting ceremony was in a different part of the building.

Hypothetically speaking let's assume this shooting happened (which it totally didn't).
Dude was not just trying to prevent a mutilation but years of molestation too. I think heroism is over used word and that's why I don't like to use it but this man is a hero.

To paraphrase Chris Rock:

NOW AH AINT SAYIN HE SHUDDA DUN IT...BUT AH UNDASTAND

Wtf

Do you have a problem with amputating 90% of an infant's sexually erogenous zones and sucking the blood out of the crippled penis remnant with your mouth, you anti-semitic bigot?

how many died?

6 million

I see you have been here before

These were some victims.. haven't been able to find pics of the others.

Attached: IMG_1905.jpg (460x339, 56K)

Sometimes they get herpes from it and herpes is often lethal for infants

and it's a good thing

That's true.

Ohh you din't know?

Attached: Circum1512028368601.png (500x502, 240K)

It disgusts me that these animals and thier ilk give up a child to these disgusting degenerates.Fuck them hope anyone who approved of such actions is rotting in hell. Its truly a sad day when our society is this corrupted enough to accept such sick practices

Sodomites adopted twins and cut their penis at the synagogue.

Satanic.

Probably. Nobody wants to look at them.

>These were some victims
they fake-generate those photos - their ears and faces are distorted.

have you never seen a Jew? they are dysgenic nightmares

Attached: Bob Filner.png (937x597, 732K)

so bowers really is a fucking hero
I don't give a fuck I will say that shit in real life

whatever sympathy I had is being eroded as the days go on.

>*evil jewish baby blood sipping laughter*
>Bowers kicks in the door
>HA-HA! NO SO FAST YARMULKAFAGS PUT DOWN THE BABY
>Oy Gevalt! Who let this goyim into the synagogue? Quick Moishe, get the circumcision knife!
>They trap Bowers and take off his pants
>HEY WOAH NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
>steel of the knife catches the light and glimmers
>FUCK YOU KIKES DON’T DO IT I NEED MY FORESKIN
>muahahahahaha evil jew laughs
>all of a sudden, another door gets kicked in
>MAGABOMBER walks into the room, spurs jangling from his cowboy boots
>”MAGAbomber, you came here to save me! Quick get these yids!”
>MAGAbomber slowly walks up, takes the knife from the Mohel’s hand
>leans in to Bowers ear and quietly whispers,
>ISRAEL #1
>as he plunges the knife deep into Robert’s foreskin

Attached: FFD5ACE9-EAFF-4D46-A9B4-E410D49F7736.jpg (516x371, 70K)

Shooting up circumcisions in progress should become it's own genre of mass murder in America.

Attached: 1515090004596.jpg (720x644, 42K)

In September 2012, the New York Department of Health unanimously ruled that the practice of metztizah b'peh should require informed consent from the parent or guardian of the child undergoing the ritual.[72] Prior to the ruling, several hundred rabbis, including Rabbi David Neiderman, the executive director of the United Jewish Organization of Williamsburg, signed a declaration stating that they would not inform parents of the potential dangers that came with metzitzah b'peh, even if informed consent became law.[73]

In a motion for preliminary injunction with intent to sue, filed against New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene, affidavits by Awi Federgruen,[74][75] Brenda Breuer,[76][77] and Daniel S. Berman,[78][79] argued that the study on which the department passed its conclusions is flawed.[80][81][82][83]

The “informed consent” regulation was challenged in court. In January 2013 the U.S. District court ruled that the law did not specifically target religion and therefore must not pass strict scrutiny.

The ruling was appealed to the Court of Appeals.[84]

On August 15, 2014 the Second Circuit Court of Appeals reversed the decision by the lower court, and ruled that the regulation does have to be reviewed under strict scrutiny to determine whether it infringes on Orthodox Jews' freedom of religion.[85]

On September 9, 2015 after coming to an agreement with the community The New York City Board of Health voted to repeal the informed consent regulation.[86]

fuck

>boomers.
Just fuck off nobody need to know what you think. Tell your mum.

Surely there should be audio or video of the shooting.
I did see a video claiming the suspect was being put in an ambulance

It's like A Wyatt Mann's caricatures come to life

Yah I get that, but it doesn't look like the photo is on a flat surface, it's got strange a warp to it and there they look pasted in with shadowing around them.

youtube.com/watch?v=36lE9tV9vm0

That’s a reptilian
Mentioned in Kyle Odom’s manifesto

fuck shit two pedos? it changes it all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

so is this a jew thing or a gay thing? Who wins the lugnut rule at the intersection of intersectionality?

A what? Are we meant to know Jewish code words? Why not just say Baptism if it is the same sort of thing? Retards.

Trolls

Shooter was a "caretaker" for a disable kid - a low-paying and faggy-sounding job. Maybe he was homo-lover with some of the Jews and agreed to play shabbes-patsy for a cut of the shekels.

Dick slicing ceremony.

Serious question.
Can this be a form of toll paid ?

Attached: 1540079610136m.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Holy shit lmao.

Attached: 1500027299869.jpg (239x239, 16K)

Kek

So there was an actual ritual involving children, bloodletting and sexual matters going at the location of the shooting. Colour me surprised.

Attached: 1518699355621.jpg (1766x1734, 961K)

Attached: coincidence.jpg (1165x998, 61K)

doesnt really fucking matter does it
>the scourge of anti semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it can not be allowed to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti semitism and vanquish the forces of hate. through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. we've all read it studied it, theyve gone through a lot. and those seeking their destruction;we will seek their destruction

Attached: 1491532389284.png (251x300, 90K)