Facebook censors photos of starving kids in Yemen on behalf of the Saudis

Even the New York Times is calling out Faceberg's bullshit:

>Photo of a Starving Girl in Yemen Prompts Facebook to Remove Posts of Article

>For a few hours after The New York Times published an article about conflict and hunger in Yemen, Facebook temporarily removed posts from readers who had tried to share the report on the social platform.

>At issue was a photograph of a starving child.

>The article included several images of emaciated children. Some were crying. Some were listless. One, a 7-year-old girl named Amal, was shown gazing to the side, with flesh so paper-thin that her collarbone and rib cage were plainly visible. Tens of thousands of readers shared the article on Facebook, but some got a message notifying them that the post was not in line with Facebook’s community standards.

nytimes.com/2018/10/26/business/facebook-blocks-nyt-yemen.html

What is the Saudi endgame here, Jow Forums? The country seems to be losing support pretty quickly among a lot of different factions in the west.

Attached: Yemen starvation.jpg (2048x2048, 752K)

nice tits

hot

lmao Jow Forums so classy
>also
wtf look at those flies all over her body, all smelly and gross. an absolute disgrace to human beings everywhere.

Can i adopt this starving qt

She's probably already dead, Ivan.

Oh 4chams u r 2 much

I only want one question answered. When did the proud USA become so cucked over oil that we even have to give time of day to any sand nigger country. I blame this all on boomers. We could stand completely self sufficient yet even our president has to put on a cuck helmet at the faggot whaling wall to suck yellow dick. My whole life I’ve been more independent and self sufficient and hard working only to see the upper crust spread their anuses.

>nooo people are posting nude little girls facebook must stop this
>ok here's an automated algorithm that detects and removes nude little girls
>nooo facebook is stopping me from posting nude little girls

do these people have any idea how those systems work?

Attached: 1540746263596.jpg (157x117, 3K)

such a delicious loli

so you could cover your penis with pate and...

>a 7-year-old girl
She is of marrying age for muslims, she should wear at least a hijab.

Please bump this important thread about to die

I don't understand why we never just went in and took the oil. It's not like we're stealing from peaceful tree people. They're brutal savages that only use the money we pay them to continue to perpetuate their horrible culture. All throughout history it was considered fine invade for resources, but when it comes to sand niggers suddenly its taboo? Hell I'm sure Russia, China, etc would be more than happy to just go in with us in a joint deal to split everything rather than pay the high prices they charge. Do we really not do this just because a stupid liberal will call us racist?

Well of course its censored. Just like the white kids killed from terrorism and Iraq children killed and mutilated. Probably trying to hiding the children trafficking that's taking place.

Bump
This thread is getting wrecked by kikes

China starved 30 million and the U.S. established diplomatic relations with the exact same regime that did so.

While 5 million Ukrainians were being starved to death the U.S. established diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union because it wanted business contacts in order to get out of the Great Depression.

FDR = Democrats

Nixon = Republicans

Neither side cared about millions of starving people because of materialism which wins over idealism every time.

Sorry, but this is the way the world has always worked.

>someone had to collect and feed the algorithm hundreds or thousands of pictures of nude little girls

Attached: 4cf.png (600x1003, 519K)

Ok, so do the triple 6s mean this is an evil post or is it just mentioning what evil is without itself being evil?

it's like you don't even realize we sold our country out to foreign interests decades ago. we're a puppet state

t. probably
when we finally dug into haiti we found near a dozen traffic orphanages around the capital alone, most of them with ties to very progressive organizations back home, and often right across the street from fancy resorts that people like conan o'brian shilled for in the media. its always worse than you think.

BEGONE, VILE DEMON.

Attached: 1365088962720.jpg (1600x1200, 242K)

Yeeeeehaww I'm gonna take this here oil God dammmitttttt! Bombs awayyyyyyyy! ....

Heyyyy mannn we gotta stop those Talibaba whats-it-ya-call-its from invading our land!!! BUILD THAT WALL! BUILD THAT WALL!!!

The absolute state of American people. Bleurgh. Here, here's a nice cheeseburger for you fat cunts to munch on whilst you wipe away your tears.

Attached: Burger_Original-Cheeseburger.jpg (470x500, 32K)

Ding ding ding, we have a winner

Attached: 1525060012366.png (788x794, 716K)

Yeah its sad :(

Can’t have millennials see terrible things. That just wouldn’t be fair.

No.

You're a fool, did you know that Jews are controlling all this money. They are all behind everything that is wrong in the middle east

What's more is they'll start using artificial intelligence to spot them.
We may live to see pedophiliic computers.

We have enough starving fat Mexicans from Honduras on the news, so on the bright side these are a few less.

you should not be suprised by this but next time some media will virute signalaling i hope atleast some people will remember this
(they wont)

>if you don't eat a skeleton comes out
Too spooky but just in time for halloween.

>New York Times: This Girl Has A Bone To Pick With Facebook!

I'm sure the camera crew has a sandwich they could give her.

Attached: 1540571670113.gif (282x501, 1.94M)