White Purity Spiraling coming from cucked Scandis

While many of you like you like to larp about JIDF kike shills using divide & conquer tactics about who is and isn't white, the reality is that they don't have to because there's already the eternal Nordic untermenschen doing it for them. This is a friendly reminder that those claiming Meds, southern Europeans, Russians, etc. aren't "white" are faggot scandis, mostly Swedes.

These cucked liberal edamameboys are absolutely furious because they've come to the realization that their people are inferior, don't matter, and will never matter. The only thing they feel proud of is that some of them have blonde hair and blue eyes while hordes of shitskins and niggers are in their countries now pillaging and raping their degenerate women. Nords have done absolutely nothing in the history of the world except LARP and WE WUZ while Meds and other Europeans literally gave rise to civilization. 'White' is a term coined by WASPs in America to distinguish themselves from the niggers in their country and the term has no meaning in Europe.
inb4
>Amerimutt
I'm a northern Italian getting a Ph.D. in the U.S. Even I can admit that most Americans aren't white.

Attached: mommy.jpg (800x533, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/images/search?q=natalia poklonskaya&FORM=HDRSC2
thelocal.se/20150402/single-immigrants-less-likely-to-settle-with-swedes
natureindex.com/annual-tables/2016/country/all
youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/spain-refugee-rescue-migrants-mediterranean-sea-crossing-gibraltar-immigration-a8413546.html
youtube.com/watch?v=szKREhVcbAs
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mpxz8Pf2VNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To the Russian shills, are there any new Natalia's? I haven't updated my folder in quite a while.

Attached: 2b4d14dbb3b55501e7f65bde218c71d7a7fc27b9d4f0bdfd26750126dbd95807.jpg (654x449, 20K)

Slavs are the niggers or white people.

>Doesn't read the OP that includes where the term 'white' came from
"White" either refers to Anglo-Saxons or those with white skin. A better way to classify those of European descent is using an übermensch-untermensch scale, with Meds being the Master Race and Nordic scum being subhumans. Finns are near the bottom of course.

bing.com/images/search?q=natalia poklonskaya&FORM=HDRSC2

Attached: np.jpg (500x457, 25K)

Meds on Jow Forums are very insecure and attack scandis and nords in general as a result of that. If you weren't insecure you wouldn't need to make all these threads. You're also not getting a PhD. You're just lying because you're insecure.

>insecure
You're projecting. Meds are literally the most important people in history, there is nothing to be insecure about. Nordic countries are the cuck capitals of the world along with Canada. Insecurity is the name of the game for you Swedes with all the interracial shit that's prevalent there now; you're constantly having to compare yourselves with BBC and Achmeds.

Attached: np gif.gif (320x240, 2.14M)

>Scandinavians are the jews house niggers
Can't argue with that.

How many Jews are in your country anyway?

Kek

Scandinavians are contributing more to science than present day Southerners. Meds constantly fall back on the ancients because you know you're not doing SHIT now. And haven't for quite some time. Fact, Scandinavians have contributed more to technology than Meds. Most modern med accomplishments have been towards arts and shit. Not actual technology. Scandinavians, Germans and Brits and even the French crush Meds when it comes to technology. Ever been to Italy? The internet is straight trash. Technology in Italy is still primitive.

Futhermore, Scandinavians are not the ones who put themselves on a pedestal. It is 1) Amerimutts and 2) You swarthies, daily reminder you swarthies sided with the Nazi. Despite looking like Arabs. Italians have always been the biggest white larpers. Being extra racist to make up for the fact you look like sand niggers. Desperately trying to seperate the Southern darkies from the so called "northern nordic" italians lol.

Lmao

Spain literally is the top nation who votes that refugees are a good thing. It is the most cucked nation in Europe by far, the most lgbt friendly, and Spain is med.

Futhermore lay off the memes, leftist can make all the pro interracial commercials they want, won't change the fact interracial relationships in Sweden aren't that common. More immigrant women infact are getting bleached, than Swedish women blacked lol

thelocal.se/20150402/single-immigrants-less-likely-to-settle-with-swedes

Swedes are a fucking joke.

The vast majority of "nordicist" are not actual Scandinavians. Amerimutts, and swarthies are the biggest Germanic larpers on the planet. Americans especially are obsessed with Norse shit, viking, and germanic purity lmao.

He's right you know

>Technology
natureindex.com/annual-tables/2016/country/all
Oh look, Spain and Italy ahead of all Nordic countries in terms of scientific research contribution and output. Looks like you're full of shit.
>More immigrant women infact are getting bleached, than Swedish women blacked lol
Oh so race mixing is okay when it's the shitskinned women getting fucked by the beta edamameboy Swedish men? Of course this is going to be more common, your women are absolutely degenerate and your men are absolutely cucked, so men will racemix at a higher rate than the women.

Also notice it says "settle". Your women don't eventually "settle" with a shitskin, they fuck them non-stop until they hit the wall then find a cucked Swedish beta that'll marry them. They don't have children with the shitskins.

Most nords are ugly as hell, only a small percent are aesthetically pleasing, usually to a very high degree but then the rest are butt ugly and most age terribly too. Brits are some of the ugliests. Genetic isolation makes inbreds.

Correct.

Anglo Americans and Swarthies larp as Germanic supremes, and then get mad at actual Scandinavians over it rather than attacking their own self hating people.

Meds have already got down and dirty with the interracial lol. You can't tell me a mother fucker who looks like this is not arab in some way.

You wanna know the reason Southern Italians overlap with Jews? It's because they are the same racial mix as them. European + Levant.

>Nothing to be insecure about

Manlet
No bones
Dicklets
Irrelevant present day nations
White, but not light enough to benefit from it

Daily reminder Ariana Grande will always be mistaken for a latino.

Daily reminder ethniks consider you guys one of them.

Attached: paulie-malignaggi-at-arrivals-for-the-fighter-premiere-graumans-chinese-C63N1Y.jpg (863x1390, 129K)

And yet you latinos make them most of your models, and desire their sperm lol. Brits aren't nords btw.

Attached: 1540498143398.jpg (2760x1688, 952K)

Notice how your entire argument is based on "swarthiness" lmao. As I already said in OP, the only thing you Nordic cucks are proud of are your skin color, hair color, eye color. Nothing of substance. Italy is by far more relevant than Sweden in the present day. Show your flag, faggot.

We were attacked constantly without really responding until we stopped giving a goddamn shit and started hitting back. And I don't just mean on chan or on the internet, this utter faggotry goes back to the XIX century.

>Ahah faggot southerners wewuzkang
>Ok fuck off
>D&C D&C!!!

That said I couldn't care less about any master race nonsense, I'm just an ethno-nationalist. I find that MUH MED Supremacy crap abhorrent too. It was pushed by a literal shill anyhow.

Daily reminder all Hollywood meds, bleach themselves, despite being "proud meds".

Attached: lady%20gaga%20%20Venice%20Film%20Festival%20photos%20%20a%20star%20is%20born.jpg (1536x1152, 217K)

This is absolute truth.

t. Buttblasted Nordcuck

It's not about being Meds. It's about the fact that you call every white person who isn't a Nordcuck a mutt when the truth is Nordcucks never accomplished shit.

>Non-aryans telling me how im inferior

Cope more

Hollywood isn't an example of anything except a kike circus. People here love to tan, if you're too pasty in the summer people will think you're a shut-in. I like it to some extent.

Except i'm not nordic lmao.

I just see right through the med facade. YOUR people put them on a pedestal, and then get angered by it. An Italian literally told me that if a guy looks Anglo Saxon or Nordic he has high chances with an Italian chick lmao.

It is not Nordics who have to try and convince people so hard that their fair skin or blonde hair is superior as hard as you meds try to convince everyone your shitskin and black hair is ideal because it makes you "masculine". YOU try to emasculate and discredit them, not the other way around. You just get butthurt and cry the most when it's done to you.

You guys are the BIGGEST insecure Europeans. Ever been to Apricity or one of those Anthro boards? it's full of Mediterraneans attacking each other over which group is lighter than the other. Your guys have deep rooted racial complexes you need to work out.

Attached: ecd.png (600x714, 245K)

>191279861
H

Attached: Hahaha+sweden+_156cb1723cb3ea031f342a6fb50bbe50.jpg (313x326, 53K)

Slavs, Italians, Portuguese, Greeks and Spaniards aren't white.

U

Attached: Sweden-640x480.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Ux

Attached: sweden-flag.jpg (678x381, 56K)

Says the nigger

Yxy

Attached: e1c.png (537x533, 156K)

Uu

Attached: 1487733911524.png (640x640, 232K)

SWEDEN

YES

Attached: swedenYES.jpg (1200x979, 151K)

Uh

Attached: flag-burning.jpg (650x497, 151K)

B

Attached: 1466475378221.jpg (853x691, 168K)

>Except i'm not nordic lmao.
I know, you're just some mutt baiting under a memeflag because you live in a shitskinned, shithole country. Your technology argument fell apart and now it's just weak "LOL U GUISE R SWARTHY" bait. You have very low IQ. Sad!

Ht

Attached: qmBRfao.jpg (300x184, 26K)

Modern Medshits constantly compare themselves to the ancient Romans and Greeks that pieced together Empires that built the foundation for modern civilization. Italians are about as Roman as Pedro Romano down the street, fuck off. Also the term 'white' was termed by colonial states to differentiate between European Ancestry and Aboriginal natives. If you were born in America you aren't really European, but you certainly aren't a cannibal buffalo fucker either. You're 'white'.

>Never contributed shit

Many of the top chemist were Scandinavians. And most of the elements were discovered by Scandinavians. Infact despite Italians inventing classical music, Germans were the ones who actually contributed more musically. Which is just embarassing.

In the Book of human accomplishment by Charles Murray when isolating some of the top greats.

"Many of the specific fields of art and science catalogued by Murray are dominated by a particular nationality. Below I list all the fields in which a single nationality accounts for at least 50% of the super-greats."

Music: 5/5 (100%) are German (including one Austrian).
Physics: 6/9 (67%) are from the Anglosphere; 4/9 (44%) are from England proper.
Chemistry: 2/3 (67%) are Swedish.
Art: 6/10 (60%) are Italian.
Mathematics: 4/8 (50%) are German (including one German Swiss).
Earth sciences: 2/4 (50%) are Scottish.
Philosophy: 2/4 (50%) are Greek.

They're competitive and beat out many countries despite having such small populations lol.

>Italians arent Roman
>Rome is literally in Italy
>"Herp derp shitskins came and killed the pure blonde Natives"
Okay cuck.

Germans are not Nords. Germany is central Europe.

Italians aren't cucks at all...

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY

Lol how are you going to make fun of nords for getting cucked by niggers when the entire med race has dark features from being btfo cucked and raped by niggers for centuries?

Germans barely have blonde hair. Germans are mutts between Northern and Southern Europeans.

Niggers have never entered Europe before Anglocucks freed nigger slaves. Moors were Caucasian North Africans you historically illiterate cuckold.

Stop. We know full well that we swedes have a confidence problem, we just don't know what to do about it? Previously you would have needed a war to get us out of our malaise.

You should start a war against the invading shitskins.

Wrong, not even the South of Germany overlaps with Medshits. You guys are the MOST distant from other European groups. Slavs and Germanics are closer together. You medshits drift the most apart from Europeans proper. Only your regions that were historically conquered by Germanics come closer to the rest of Europeans lol.

Attached: europedec82010.png (1024x819, 216K)

Go the fuck back to Sicily guido, we never should have elevated you animals.

>shitskin mongrel born in Italy
>WE WUZ ROMUNZ N SHEEIT

>Using Y-DNA to make an assertion on genotype
>Not knowing that autosomal and mitochondrian DNA can only provide information up to 120 ancestors ago/10 generations
>not being aware that the transcription sequence of haploid distribution can only ever provide information on phylum and not genus

Jow Forums phylogeneticists.

Attached: SSA (Sub-saharan mix).jpg (640x465, 33K)

Meds have the audacity to talk about refugees when their countries are the main ones rescuing them and bringing into Europe.

This is why medshits want Northern countries to be blacked. So they can finally claim being white and be taken seriously.

kek

We don't have to look at DNA. We can look at phenotype. An Italian/Greek is infact phenotypically closer to a Turk or Levatine than they are a Brit, German, Russian or Scandi. Fact.

But that's wrong.
Even in terms of autosomal DNA haploid distributions there is a greater genetic drift between greeks and turks than greeks and brits.

You fucking posted a distribution model literally 2 posts ago, are you having an aneurysm?

Same thing, meds got cucked hard by non-whites and as a result many of them could pass as arabs. Meds aren’t even that whitr anymore cause their women got raped by so much arab dick

>He doesnt keyboard check Russian news for mummy on a weekly basis

Attached: 1539023313574.webm (1280x720, 601K)

OP is actually not a faggot for once

>What are per capita stats
Wow, you really showed us your superiority.
Meanwhile :
>Switzerland (8 million people) has more output than Italy (60 million people)
>Sweden has 3* more output per capita than Italy
>Germany (80 million people) is 3rd on the list behind USA (320 million people) and China (1.5 billion people)
>most great scientists are/were disproportionally blue-eyed

Attached: (You).jpg (800x450, 41K)

No, i'm saying we don't need to even look at the genetic or physical distinctions (Meds being of short stature, and having the same weak grip strength as people from the levant).

We can just look at the fact that you are more phenotypically close to them than you are Northern Europeans. And that is a fact. You are as gracile as they are. No bones, huge noses, beady eyes, manlet. The list goes on.

>These cucked liberal edamameboys are absolutely furious because they've come to the realization that their people are inferior, don't matter, and will never matter.

Don't act so high and mighty. If you spineless cuckolds had any spunk in you whatsoever you'd sink the boats crossing the Sea instead of welcoming them into your homes to diversify with your female family members before sending them to us. Pot calling the kettle black. We're in the same trench.

Salvini is doing more than anyone in that region to stop the invading shitskins. You guys are literally bringing them in. Stay fucking cucked, your country will be racemixed into oblivion, a literal mass of goblins.

I would also like to know what this "scientific output" consist of. A lot of these papers are usually worthless. Fuckin lmao at Spain inventing shit. Sweden a sparsely populated country has out-invented Spain.

Italy was the main country in the South contributing scientifically, and even they didn't do much in terms of technology. Britain, France and Germany ruled that area.

kek

That's factually incorrect no matter how hard you want it to be true though. You can see the data.

The phenotypical traits of meds are due to selection pressures and evolutionary adaptation to the environment. There is nothing inherently good or bad about active melanocytes or non-mutated ACA2 and HERC2 genes or whatever else you want to assert.

If you are going to shill, at least try to sound like an adult next time.

That's factually correct.

It has nothing to do with shilling, and more to do with your self hatred. You ask the average person on the street to pick an Italian/Greek apart from a Lebanese, or Turk most of them will not be able to. Ask them to pick apart an Italian from a Scandi, and they will chose the swarth as the Italian every time, even if he/she is infact an atypical Scandinavian.

Stop larping as Visigoths and Celts, embrace the looks you claim to be so proud of lol

But that would require confidence. The reason Trump is so good for America is because he acts more like a cheerleader, so your morale is always in the top. We dont have that, and we dont have the hero worship you guys have either, so even someone with merit who promises to bulldoze the system would only aquire luke warm reception at best.

Based White Aryan Padanian master race
I would have said that this title belongs to medoids, but then again they are not White European people at all

Attached: A25D52E6-5609-477E-91D7-87EEB1CB7086.jpg (512x640, 58K)

>Swarthiness bait intensifies

Attached: (You).png (594x593, 171K)

I literally do not care about your anecdotes. You asserted that meds are genetically close to turks and middle easterners. I went on to prove that that is factually incorrect. Your own haploid distribution model proves it.
Women certainly do not care either, mediterranean men are consistently deemed the most attractive men and italy and greece are female sex-tourism capitals.

If all you have to be proud about is the allele of ACA2 and HERC2 resulting in non-functioning melanocytes in the stroma of your eyes, then that's just depressing.

The cognitive dissonance is always very funny when the meds realize they can only argue from the same standpoint as other shitskins.
>Haha u mad whiteboi cuz we gon' take you womenz
>weak azz pasty whiteboi
>WE WUZ
>muh dick!

Attached: Muh ancestor.png (792x556, 296K)

For the self declared master race, you sure did a good job letting the Jews ruin Europe and USA

I never implied no such thing. I said you looked closer to them.

>Deemed the most attractive
By whom? most widely agreed upon attractive men are either Anglo or Germanic. Even your own media uplifts the blue eyed light italians and Greeks above the browns

>Muh sex tourism
No one cares about the ideals of middle aged fat women who can't get it in their own countries. You shouldn't be boasting about that. Female sex tourism has always been associated with well off older women, taking advantage of men in poverty. So it just means you're viewed the same as Africans and other poverty coutries kek

>In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed - they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love and five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock!
You guys are literally synonymous with 'irrelevant'. Your entire country is a fucking meme. No wonder you hate Meds so much.

>flag

como estas muchacho?

Attached: 1539140170324.jpg (1008x1152, 332K)

>Another series of anecdotes

I guess it's one of those threads, no actual discussion to be had.

Attached: 1533138722383.jpg (400x533, 48K)

Yes.
Germans, Scandis, Anglos and French are literally the most cucked idiots who follow jewish influence like cattle.
Meds and slavs are the saviors of the white race.

>9 emperors out of 71
Terrific.

Attached: MuslimsInEurope.png (420x529, 116K)

>You asserted that meds are genetically close to turks and middle easterners
Wich is an easily observable fact. Convergent evolution only goes this far. whites and Asians evolved in a similar climate, yet they don't look the same at all.
>I went on to prove that that is factually incorrect
riiight ...

Attached: ADMIXTURE_10.png (1600x800, 21K)

Did you even take a cursory glance at what you posted?
Are you even mentally all there at all?

This is embarrassing.

Meds are the ones rescuing them

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/spain-refugee-rescue-migrants-mediterranean-sea-crossing-gibraltar-immigration-a8413546.html

Spain also largely supports refugees. The reason they all go North is because Southern countries are too shit, even by their standards.

Hell Eastern Europeans don't even want to live in their countries. Poles make up some of the largest white migrant groups in Europe. From Britain to Scandinavia.

Fagland has a higher murder rate than West Slavs + Slovenia + Serbia

Attached: European-homicide-rates.jpg (1024x697, 90K)

That's because "RACIAL REALISTS" on Jow Forums like to LARP as geneticists and throw around fixation index charts and shit but they don't actually know any of the science behind it. You're not going to get actual discussion from that memeflag, he's obviously a shitskin with 1 dimensional bait - notice he hasn't shifted from the swarthiness meme?

Said the syrian armenoid roach hybrid responsible for the jewry existing on European soil in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=szKREhVcbAs
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mpxz8Pf2VNE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
“Hellenistic Judaism, originating from Alexandria, was present throughout the Roman Empire even before the Jewish–Roman wars. Large numbers lived in Greece ( including the Greek isles in the Aegean and Crete ) as early as the early part of the 3rd century BCE. The first recorded mention of Judaism in Greece dates from 300-250 Before Common Era (BCE) on the island of Rhodes. As early as the middle of the 2nd century BCE, the Jewish author of the third book of the Oracula Sibyllina, addressing the "chosen people," says: "Every land is full of thee and every sea." The most diverse witnesses, such as Strabo, Philo, Seneca, Cicero, and Josephus, all mention Jewish populations in the cities of the Mediterranean Basin.“

Attached: 8E00C7BB-F46D-4AFA-947C-DB8903D52DD4.jpg (2048x579, 829K)

>be amerimutt
>know nothing about the world
>take memequote of amerimutt who knows nothing about the world as fact
>americaneducation.jpg
Really showed us there.

Attached: Per capita scientific output.gif (623x514, 20K)

Too many.

Only because the corrupt countries of the south and east are probably not reporting them lol.

Yeah it's our fault you allowed them in your countries Ahmed. British intellectuals

>Meds are the ones recusing them
Med governments you mean.
Because they are literally the countries that are close enough to do so, you dunce.
When it comes to the people however, Swede and German whores are way more prone to opening their legs to muslimes and nigs.

Also, show your flag, kike.

Attached: SyrianRefugeesMap.jpg (3524x2524, 989K)

Read the fucking chart, retard.
>from Augustus to Commodus
Meaning the beginning of the roman empire, before the mass importation of Levantines (jews, syrians, anatolians) and North Africans.
You litterally had almost only Arab emperors before your empire fell.

>be irrelevant swiss cuck
>doesn't read OP stating OP is Italian
>still tries to force the amerimutt meme because he has no argument
>posts chart from 12 years ago with no context and no mention of the type of scientific research
You Swiss faggots will grasp at straws and desperately dig to find anything to latch onto so you can be proud of your irrelevant people and your irrelevant country. Meanwhile the entire world knows who are the superior countries. And Switzerland is not what they think of.

>damage control

Such a blatant lie constantly regurgitated.

Med women go interracial just as much if not more. Even in the states most of the Italian/Med immigrants are with Jews or minorities because historically they felt closer to those ethnic minorities than they did the Anglo population. They tried their hardest NOT to assimilate.

Meds created an entire race of browns. Get out of here talking about not racemixing lmao.

Litterally yes. Jews are meds.

Attached: graph.png (816x493, 18K)

Well then I just can't wait for our Jewish brothers to destroy you completely

Attached: 1528749697258.jpg (1719x2500, 655K)

check her official youtube channel for updates

Spain and Italy getting beat by Ireland.

The absolute state.

Spain has to be the absolute most useless country in Europe. Their main contributions was larping as the discoverers of the Americas and inventing latinos who actually eclipsed their own influence to the point the Spanish language is frequently more associated with Latinos than actual Spanish people.

kek

swedish S.O.Y.boys and irish too