Honest thoughts on Italy?

Honest thoughts on Italy?

Attached: the-duomo-s-structure.jpg (550x413, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=tsIEAipTNbE
fortune.com/2018/09/06/starbucks-milan-italy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based country. Great people, culture and sightings.

I like it. Central Italy in the countryside is based

Based, somebody acknowledging our existence

should balkanize

Sad to see it returning to fascism.

Naples is the worst place I've ever visited, there were a bunch of faggots in Tuscany, and the food is delicious. All around, a great place to live in outside of the cities.

Fuck you napoli is the best, my gf is from there and people are based and its cheap, only the mafia makes some trouble from time to time but this dosent affect you if ur middle class

Been to pic. Nice place even though I lived in a slightly niggerish and chink neighborhood. I was saddened when I went to monza and found more niggers than italians, I thought smaller cities would be better. Beretta's village was amazing.

Based and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled.
N*poletani are neither italians nor humans, they are trash living creatures and zingaro-kike hybrids.
Even the other terroni hates and thats for a good reason.

I love Italy.

If I had to choose one city to live in it would be Turin, a city full of mystery....

where u from then, brob some shithole that welcomes niggers u cunt

They don't have to welcome other niggers because the locals already fill their quota lmao

Based too
NapoleCani are legit below niggers
>going anywhere near M*lan

It doesn't deserve the hate it gets. Why are North Euros so salty about Italy..?

Pope is a based guy.

Yep, it's a beautiful part of the world

Holy shit u stupid, you probably some fucking basement dweller who lives with your mom when u 25+ years, probably a virgin too

>going anywhere near M*lan
This. Big mistake. I should have stayed at beretta's village. Beautiful alpine scenery.

The canals smell like doodoo

Daddy...

NapoletANO expat detected, are you typing this from a prison cell in Norway?
Glad you enjoyed it, countryside and small cities are the way to go

Needs a harder boss.

Booooyyyy went back toooo napoliii, bevouse he missed the sceeenery
>got best pizza
> tfw actualy got a qt neopolitan gf :')

Prison lol, actualy can afford my own hope unilke u haha

-t.errone

Mama Mia calzzone

Calzone is cooked in the oven
You know what else is cooked in the oven?

Northern faggot

Jews and northerns?

Smelly, loud, obnoxious, too many niggers. I like spaghetti bolognaise tho

Attached: back to africa.jpg (279x200, 17K)

The eternal NapoletANO is at it again, LARPing as a normal human being on the Internet

>t. Seething terrun
every one, from every region of Italy preys every day for the day that the mount vesuvio shall cover the place in ashes and purify the region from all the subhumans that inhabit.
they've been polluted since around the 80s, also the place is built above a fucking lagoon and all the terroni that invaded the region stink

You Jow Forums niggers are cancer, every time a thread about Italy shows up you shit all over it with your dumb bullshit.
I bet you are filthy piddino subhuman writing from a centro sociale.

I wish I could live there, it's beautiful.

i love it. im going back there for a 2.5 month holiday this Wednesday.

>tfw gonna marry your ita gf and gain dual citizenship

Absolutely this, we'll never go anywhere as a country if we can't overcome retarded stereotypes. All the neapolitans I know here in Rome are normal people they just talk weird

Anotger Neapolitan ape shows up, butthurt much Gennaro?

Based

Hi im from Bari you can come to my city we have panzerotti :)

>mfw terrone niggers are violent moorish apes

Attached: pepesmugslug.png (420x387, 11K)

I dunno why polentoni hate us and yet they always come here during summer :(

Attached: S81029-11205968.jpg (1080x917, 141K)

Stop hating on your own people you stupid retard. You won't solve naples problems by dividing people. To really save this country we need to craft a new national identity this way a lombard and a sicilian would recognise each other as equal. But you stupid leftist retards or even worst northern supremacist keep dividing the country, while probably sucking the globalist cock.

Aa feels good to be in napolii

Attached: image.jpg (593x579, 82K)

LEL i dont think so m8

violent nigger town and i dont mean the actual niggers.

You are an oil driller subhuman who wants to mix it's Pure Nordic genes with some filthy nafri whore

Who cares? It will all be AFRIKAN soon

Dude, trust me on this, neapolitans girls are woth it

You fucking cunt, bet your mom is the local crack whore who get fucked by actual niggers u scum

nordaboos are fucking retarded.

Attached: italianromans.png (1800x809, 2.13M)

Weather is shit everywhere today.

Tbh we terroni have been raped by nordics(normans) for a long time.
It's nothing new, really.

I hope the fascism will return.

Italy is a meme country and we should have remained separated. Curse the Northeners for having united us and condemning me to live with Terrone scum and Polentone retards

Based and redpilled

what? normans are northern french. if anything terron are just north africans, greeks and italians all mixed together in a 56% sludge.

pic related, southern italians with their nigger dna.

Attached: italiannigger.jpg (539x960, 66K)

It’s shitaly

Well this "moor nigger" appears to be my granpa at the age of 12

Attached: P80808-180555.jpg (3000x4000, 3.63M)

Nice cherry picking, if you actually knew history, you would admit we're at least germanic as we're arab

Yes it may have started as a meme country but for the love of the gods it's been 200 years it's time to make it real. We made italy now we must make the italians (forgive the cheese quote). Seriously if we weren't so corrupt and individualistic we could have conquered the world again, stop thinking like a loser. I know the media have brainwashed us for years telling us this country is shit and we better emigrate to other e*ropean countries, they made us into mercenaries. If you stop and think you'll realise the potential we have, we just have to finally be one people not just one country

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy

You guys seem to be having a lot of fun in this thread. It would be a shame if someone-

youtube.com/watch?v=tsIEAipTNbE

>they changed the WHOLE country forever

Attached: 1539912384348.jpg (601x595, 74K)

horrible disgusting angry loud people

Indeed, curse them for not wanting to live under outsider's influence but together with their Italy's brethrens. I wonder why they have preferred the latter

You are such a pussy

Give back istria and spalato, slav(e)

Great culture, magnificent historical buildings & monuments, great food, seat of Catholicism, used to be the crown of Christianity. Too bad you have niggers now claiming to be Italians. FUCK!

Attached: MULTICULTURALISM I.jpg (1324x1360, 1.15M)

Go fuck yourself, you fucking jewish worms romaticizing the mafia should get the rope just like any mafioso

Based country that illustrates the pinnacle of European arts, culture and architecture. Bless Italy.

Attached: 1502227148541.jpg (400x388, 33K)

My gf and her family almost all have blue/green eyes

Tbh we have a lot of Phillipines immigrants as well.

I honestly agree with you, maybe we are not a warrior's country, but we are for sure one with the most latent potential in the world. Nearly all Renaissance principal artists and scientists were born here

You could really cherry pick a lot of northern italians looking moorish as well.

Beautiful land, beautiful people (in the north), beautiful culture

>Italic tribes trashed North Africa for hundred of years
>somehow didn't leave a single trace there
>some dumb berber attacked Sicily for 100 years
>suddenly the entire country is part black and arab
Seems legit.

never yours to begin with spaghetti lord

>admits to be half north african

nice display of ignorance, north africans are only arab by culture and there isn't really an arab race.

lots of shitskins have light eyes in italy and the levant.

Attached: african.jpg (264x191, 8K)

Based people who hate African niggers.

>we
>here
Are you expat?

Attached: j1.jpg (264x191, 10K)

>Go fuck yourself
YOU KNOW YOU LOST WHEN YOU START YOUR SENTENCE WITH THAT LMAOOO
>Jewish worms romaticizing the mafia
Speaking of jews, I heard they moved in LOL

fortune.com/2018/09/06/starbucks-milan-italy/

Attached: aFHL51b-mDQQ0KZbmjtZQznXGRCZ2vHoZYLmHGZLWyA.jpg (320x180, 18K)

Based nordman og redpilled

He's right though, bring back the monarchy

>there isnt really an arab race
Arabs are an ethnic group
Northern africans are mutts
we were conquered by arabs for a brief period (only 20 years in my city) and invaded a lot of time, so we might have some arab blood in ourself, but it's like 5 percent, maybe 10 in sicily and calabria

Nope, this morning my phone is convinced to be in France for some reason. I'm actually in Caserta, near Naples

The unification has done nothing but destroying local identities, languages and cultures. The South was raped, the North flooded with migrants and the Centre too. I can wipe my ass with Muh GDP and muh world-relevant economy if it means we have to import zillions of arabs, niggers and slavs to keep it afloat.

The media is another thing, and journalists must be fried alive in boiling oil, but i think that anyone can agree on this.

Bella la reggia

Only Sicilians have actual North African dna.

would literally be the most beautiful country in the world if their government flushes the gypsies and africans from their streets.

Coz u smell

Attached: 1538325148097.jpg (962x716, 87K)

In the long run, i agree.
The unification only helped jewish bankers and france, which was run by jewish bankers

I want to share with you two a little story. When you saw the electoral maps of this and other past elections, have you ever noticed that small blue dots on the map (blue as right wing)? Do you know what they are? Many cities in the province of naples are able to form little self sufficient conglomerates completely independent from the region itself. Realities of no more than 30k people divided into no more than eight cities, with their function: hospital, police, firefighters, school and enough industry to provide jobs for the populace. Even the bureaucracy buildings are self sufficient. Many of these cities have their own history that predates rome itself, we have evn our own roman ruins that we carefully preserve. This can also be seen in the local culture where the loyalty lies to the city and not to the province ( i am a X-tan not a neapolitan). Low and behold many cities tried to push a referendum to gain province status and all failed as the neapolitan conglomerate DEMANDS its tributes for a state we never see and services we never need and most importantly never get. If you look at all the constituencies you will NEVER find a left leaning one. That’s why you have the dots, that’s where the 7% votes of the lega from naples come from. If you can grow these malcontents into a bigger reality the political hold of Italy will be yours forever

Or you can be an ever losing stormfaggot, your choice

was balkanized for most of the past 1,500 years.

Being a country was a mistake.

Italy is Nazi Germany compared to 56% muttland. A single American city has more nigras than the whole Italy.

My people who come to Europe, but don't even settle there, they just work there and come back here when they're old. And if they stay there as citizens, I see them as traitors that don't have any loyalty to the motherland.

I can never comprehend why niggers claim to be Italian, British, French, German while being black or any other race larping as European, we all know they will never be accepted or recognized as European. It pisses me off seeing niggers, Indians, Arabs & brown people claiming to be European while bringing their violent & war-like culture into these civilized nations, maybe the Jews have already won. I don't want to see the day where Europe becomes another Brazil, where whites work hard to sustain the economy and niggers deal drugs in the slums. I don't hate Africans or any other races, I just want them to stay in their own damn countries. Brown people should only come to Europe as tourists to admire & be inspired, not stay there like parasites.

Attached: Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan.jpg (1440x1440, 1.02M)

Is that a photo of the conquest of Sicily?

Thanks pal, in future I suggest you to have a picnic there, it's one of the best feeling in the world, comfy af. Also, you have to go on the top of the waterfall, there is a sight to behold (while you can eat a sandwich, while you are at it)