USA should have open borders

The reason is because who the fuck cares am I right?
USA is a Israel run experimental fake non country.
Europeans and whites should be banned to immigrate to the usa.
And anyone with an iq higher then 90 must also be banned!
If you care about the future of the world we must destroy the usa that is the only way the white race can survive!

Attached: dyyy.png (398x398, 191K)

The transition must occur without it the white race will not survive! We must use the usa as an example of what happens when you turn your back against the white race.

Attached: FT_16.01.25_NextAmerica_1965_20651.png (420x430, 12K)

These are REAL immigrants

Attached: 1540012178858.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

The only people making our immigration problems about race are the democrats and people who want open borders.

Attached: 1539921053354.jpg (792x792, 301K)

your opinion is worth nothing in civilized society congrats

The only difference is one is slightly better dressed on the left.

The difference is the immigrants follow laws, illegals dont.

my opinion is worth nothing? that in itself is an opinion so you lose right away you have no facts and evidence to back what you are saying up. but the facts I have to back what I am saying up is actual data and what is going on, less then 5% of immigrants to the usa are white and this is a good thing!

your laws are just as bad as the illegals, and the laws themselves enable them to come illegally, also the 1952 and 1965 immigration acts will forever be reminders as to why the usa must fall!

vote my guns away, i'll gun your vote away.

Democrat and Republican is a false comparison, they are both the same who want the same result just a different method of bringing it to reality.

Nonwhites shouldn't be here at all.

I agree with you on alot of things but what about white americans, where do we go?

user, it's the same shit why every country has its security agency or "secret police on a leash" under a different name - because no matter how benevolent or altruistic that country may be OTHER countries have their own agendas, usually aimed at the expense of others.

I hate Europe primarily because of this. You guys have some serious issues. For 8 years it was "mmuuuuuhhhhh busssshhhhhhh" and now it was "muh barnum dump." I am sure there was some other instances of whining prior to that, but I didn't look or wasn't paying attention. You guys must hate us for some other reason you're not enunciating because Europeans to the left and to the right hate us for being too isolationist and too interational, or being too racist or too liberal. It gets annoying. Tell me the real reason why you guys hate us.

What's the difference?

You moron they hate us, they do not hate the spics, they're cheering on the spics.

White americans should stay in the usa, and just live there I guess, eventually they will become a minuscule minority and many will be mixed out...I just want the minimize the damage and have no more whites in the usa accepted!

>the 1952 immigration act

Truman vetoing it
>Today, we are "protecting" ourselves as we were in 1924, against being flooded by immigrants from Eastern Europe.
>We do not need to be protected against immigrants from these countries–on the contrary we want to stretch out a helping hand, to save those who have managed to flee into Western Europe

McCarran on the veto override
>I believe that this nation is the last hope of Western civilization and if this oasis of the world shall be overrun, perverted, contaminated or destroyed, then the last flickering light of humanity will be extinguished.
> I do not intend to become prophetic, but if the enemies of this legislation succeed in riddling it to pieces, or in amending it beyond recognition, they will have contributed more to promote this nation's downfall than any other group since we achieved our independence as a nation.

The 1952 Immigration Act was based, it limited immigration to those only of Western European ancestry.

I unironically agree with the slav.

The USA is an unsalvageable kike and spic filled shithole, at the very least we can protect Europeans from ruining themselves like we did.

Europe should hate the usa, it causes a lot of issues, some good but way more bad...it holds back europe as well creating monopolies and controlling the financial jew system. The financial system would be better off run by White europeans instead of american jews. USA is basically the cancer of the world to the white race....starting wars and shit in retarded areas is also very bad. I could go on for ages. USA is the #1 cause of white genocide! and unironically must genocide its whites to become a non issue. The whites there are the useful idiots involved as well. whites who go to the usa are enemies.

>Lithuanian calling any country a "non country"
My sides

Aha, and you know why it limited it? because in 1952 it was full blown communism mode in EE...Basically creating a jewish agreement to keep Eastern Europe down and pushing marxism there. But muh dumbass american faggot can't even come to that understanding. USA has been an enemy of whites fare before 1952. It went to war with the ussr agains the nazis. Afterwards the usa basically infiltrated and occupied Western Germany. And now the usa is destroying western europe. You my friend are one kind of special retard.

We must secure and protect Western and eastern europe. Eastern europe is in a strong ass rehab mode but is salvagable. Western europe can be salvaged if it distances itself from the jewnited states. #funfact Lithuanians are not slavs....but excpected you think we are since americans drink fluoridated water. that is bad btw.

>we needuh sacrifice ourselves for the yuropoors
Sorry, but no. I am not going to sacrifice myself for someone who hates my country. I do not care. I am not a cuck.

>this moron not realizing we're the latest base of them for them
They will move to the EU once this shithole is mercifully destroyed so far as to be unusable.

Lithuania is a very legit country, not only 99%+ white but 90% + consisting of Lithuanian stock. Also it is an old and historic territory. USA is just an invention of Israel just like Israel itself is a fake country. Ukraine would be a better example of a fake country as it basically should be split with Poland, Russia and sheet.

>we needuh sacrifice ourselves for the yuropoors

I never claimed that, I only said that the USA can't be saved, as it is a majority nonwhite and continuing to fall.

if you don't sacrifice yourself then what else are you going to do? damage whites as you destroy yourself because that is what you are doing now! It is sad how you and your jews want to destroy Sweden and Germany so much! 2 highly advanced and successful white nations.

>be a tiny insignificant third worlder
>talk shit about America to feel better
whatever helps you sleep at night lmao

>banning Eastern Europeans from immigration because they create racial ghettos and act like white niggers is "abandoning Eastern Europe"

Can we just fucking nuke Bolivia or whatever shithole country you are

My ancestors gave blood in this country for centuries to defend its ideals
Ill do the same OP and youll die like the rest of the degenerates who tried

muh third worlder, Lithuania is highly developed according to HDI, and is in the EU since 2004. Also we aren't fucking retard tier like the usa. Also we are part of a larger network of white europeans but are individual. Nice feelinnz and no factz there cuck.

You know what’s funny? I could report you to the feds from your comment. Golden Boy that shot up the synagogue ruined it for you autists and degenerates. I reasonably argue that your post has a credible indication of violence and intent to carry out destruction.

>50% of the thread is one drunk slav moron rambling about his bizarre cuck fetish

Attached: cb3.jpg (600x812, 31K)

create muh racial ghettos, provide even slight evidence of this, and you are saying this like Italians, French, Spanish, or even fucking Germans or any group didn't group together. I am sure those Lithuanian churches in the usa are creating a huge fucking ghetto you low iq faggot.

Are we witnessing the birth of an epic new meme

No cause you are in nato lithuania is nato therefore if you nuke lithuania the usa will get nuked. #funfact

>the USA cannot be saved
We're currently the most salvageable nation out there. Germany and Sweden are permacucked. The AfD is barely better than the Republicans and they got far less votes.

Europe is the biggest destroyer of whites tbqh. Look at the Rhodesia and South Africa affair.

>Call the police on some guy in Eastern Europe

I can see why Yuros make fun of us now, most Americans are retarded.

yes dude, connect my proxy and location find out who I am and then report me to JIDF, also try to explain what part of my post is illegal in a court of law would be funny af. god damn americans are retarded.

Dude, you had one too many. I meant during the early 1920s and 1950s when most of the anti-E. European laws were signed. Finns, Magyars, and Estonians were even mentioned in the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 as nonwhite.

salvageable? so a nation where the white percentage is dropping by the second compared to nations that are now growing more right wing and closing their borders and actually have a parliamentary system capable of electing the far right is less salvageable? first of all usa is not worth salvaging even if it was 95% white because the 1965 immigration acts and anti white bias makes the usa an enemy of the white race.

Do you really expect amerimongrels to understand this? Of course their entire country is created by kikes as weapon against Europe, and of course Europe will not be able to throw off jewish infestation as long as Mongrelica is present as there will be immediate response of combat amerigolems protecting masters. Fortunately amerigolems got high on their own supply and will be Brazil in 50 years, so dark age of kikery will come to an end.

The US would be salvageable if it was at least 80% white, and we restricted nonwhite immigration, but as it is now, yeah the US is doomed to become Neo Brazil.

LOLZ, thats ok because now you can be from Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, India and still somehow be considered white. Shit some nigger from Uganda is probably white by usa standards!

High Five Russia. I hope you get your shit together, stop drinking, become more proper and bring down the leeches sucking the life out of Russia. Most of them are jews and are connected with the elite US led globalists.

It will be way worse then Brazil. Brazil is actually very interesting because from what it seems like the whites there are more segregated and run the country. Less marxist and jew propaganda there Also the fact that they swung so fast to the right wing right now with such a massive distance of winning leads me to respecting Brazil. Meanwhile the usa elects some low iq jew real estate magnet who marries his daughters off to jews and sucks Israel dicks and you faggots get your panties all in a bunch like he will actually do anything of significance. Tbh hillary would have been better, just to speed up the inevitable death of the usa.

>nation
Do you know what "nation" is? JewSA isnt one. It's a Frankenstein monster sewn from people of many different nations and races who had their identity removed in (((melting pot))) before that, and controlled by (((someone))) who doesnt melt in melting pot for (((some reason))). Moreover, there's no longer any way to salvage this people, closest thing you can possibly do is kill anyone with more than 1% of nigger, spic or kike ancestry, and even then there's a very long time ahead before what remained become what people call "nation".

Also I would like the add the materialist fake culture of the usa is a cancer not only to whites but to non whites who then want to go to white nations because of the kike cancer the usa spreads!

We've guns, even if we're only 20% white we can still probably win with a rebellion.

I cannot reason with you. You're drunk and know very bad English.

Fun fact: this kid is white, he's Anglo and italian

>Italians
>White

>is in the EU
So you're a sandnigger colony

Something tells me that Moor DNA flows through this "Anglo and Italian".

You're a faggot.

Oh yes, OP, because when the U.S. gets overrun by shitskins, then the government will just fucking collapse and Israel will as well.

You 90 IQ subhuman slav.

nice try Chink Chinkerson

>this kid is white
in america and only there

That kid is so damn cute!

know very bad english???? Dumbass I am american fucktard. I have only lived In lithuania 5 out of 25 of my life time activity on this earth.

Denmark Yes