How come every right wing politician that has ever existed always supports Israel?

How come every right wing politician that has ever existed always supports Israel?

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-020353~2.png (1080x1052, 404K)

Because Israel is an etnostate? Either they legitimately support them because of that or they're their puppets

Attached: mfw-its-thursday-i-can-just-smell-the-shekels-coming-18503112[1].png (500x610, 186K)

I dunno but its very unamerican

How is Israel an ethnostate again? They have a lot of arabs and brown jewish mutts.

because they play both sides. duh.

Either you support ethnostates or you don't.
Either you support nationalism or you don't.

illusion of choice
you only vote for politics jewish media suggest you

From the west bank that stayed after the 1948 Arab Israel war, the same bank they're actively trying to get rid of

So you have support Israel to be a nationalist?

strong military

kill yourself, leaf scum .

Attached: israelscum.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

I was reading through Brazilian Twitter and it was so fucking blackpilling to see the amount of shilling for Israel. Evangelical Christians are truly evil people.

Every major party R or D supports Israel except for a few outcasts that will never do anything of relevance.

Israel is unique in the sense that years of Hollywood media and agendas in Public education made any criticism against the Jews on par with saying 'Nigger' on national television. The country is located in a key area for a multitude of reasons from deterring Russian Influence to natural resources and fighting terrorism.

On top of that you have the Holocaust which gets pointed out to guilt-trip every time their nation gets questioned or makes a skeptical decision. And to keep going, the majority of major businesses in the West are headed by Jews and if you want the political and financial support of a company like facebook, you must cater to the Jewish CEO who will tell you to support Israel and the Jewish agenda.

Attached: 1514061390589.png (400x389, 48K)

Why does Brazil support Israel? When is Brazil or Israel going to come to each others military aid?

Because in the current fucked up system of existentialist oppositism, the alternative is supporting a Mudslime empire.

They are a political mafia.

Its not only that. There is a sizeable population in the US that wants Israel to build the Third Temple so that the Apocalypse starts. These people are fucking evil and want the end the world to commence. Christian Zionists are the most powerful accelerationists in the world.

How come every left wing politician that have ever existed always support Palestine pseudo state?

But the Middle East means nothing. The Far East easily has more power than the Middle East. Who cares if a Baathist Empire in the ME starts, they won't even come close to competing with the EU, let alone the entire world.

It's the kike with the nazi flag guys
Sage and report

>evil
>want god’s plan to hurry up
Nah, they’re just dumb if they think they can alter when it happens in any way.

That is actually a good question. My take on it:
>Generally right wing likes money.. Jews have Money
>Generally Right wing like Hawkish military.. Jews have Hawks
>Muslims suck ass... So Jews are less suckier

I don't understand

false dichotomy

They are willing to kill fellow Christians in the middle east for the people that killed Our Lord and Savior, so that the world ends. They are as evil as ISIS in my opinion (who these people also indirectly fund). And yes they are very dumb, but they wield tremendous power in foreign policy.

israel won wwii and nobody has challenged them since.

If you say that the reason that so many right wing leaders support Israel is because of Israel's strong military, why do nations that are not in danger of ever being in a war (Brazil) care about Israel's military might?

>expecting McPoliticians to understand global shit beyond the most bitch basic surface level

Jews managed to make christians and muslims hate eachother. Now basicly muslims hate us as much as they hate jews, meanwhile we don t hate jews anymore. Israel now has only 1 enemy. It was their plan all along

Serbian, Greek, Armenian, and Syrian right-wingers despise Israel

why does every alt-right thought leader have a jewish wife or secretly support israel?

They're treated like second class citizens. Go read their blogs about the daily treatment they get daily.

>muh chosen people
>muh Christian voting power in America

Jewish girls are hot and have big milkers. Also, most of that anti AR stuff is made by actual schizos like Bowers.

is this a trick?

If you're stupid it is.

They're on our side

In general Orthodox Christians and Shia Muslims are way more intelligent than retarded Evangelical mutts and Sunni Muslim terrorists.

They don't, they're just the only ones allowed to succeed.

bump

They have to write a pledge to Israel or it will be very hard for them to get elected.

Attached: cynthiamckinneyIsraelPledge.jpg (748x391, 88K)

>that has ever existed
WRONG.