Is Jow Forums Next?

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-023234_Twitter.jpg (1080x1532, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/torproject/status/898256109789687808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Gabbai)))

If they do, then we’ll disperse to all corners of the internet

I hope so, I hate wasting my time on this shithole.

They'll save Jow Forums for last.

Godaddy. Noted.

Why do providers give a fuck what they host? It's not like there is any legal liability.

People like you are the reason shit like this is happening. You’re fucking pussies. You’re loser neets who refuse to participate in governance. Instead, you sit around complaining about Jews and doing buttfuck nothing about it. And whenever there’s someone willing to stand up to the established order that you yourselves also fucking hate, you pussy out and can’t bring yourself to support them at all because apparently they’re controlled by the Jews, according to you. You post some long, arcane conspiracy meme with fifty sources that tangentially connect them to some dude with a Jewish name and then you refuse to do a fucking thing. Because that’s what you are, you’re weak. You’re nothing.

Virtue signalling. It's like when the TOR Project whined endlessly about not being able to remove the Daily Stormer, and people pointed out they had never made previous official statements about the literal mountains of CP and actual terrorist networks they facilitated.

The shooter was inspired by Farrakhan calling Jews 'termites'.

The shooter called them Termites at the shooting.

Twitter allows the tweet to stay up.

And they blame Gab?

WTF

"Jow Forums" is WAYYYY to useful to Governments around the world.... "Jow Forums" is not going anywhere....

Jow Forums is unstoppable you can't get rid of it.

Attached: 😐.png (512x512, 133K)

Screw your optics, just make a new internet infrastructure

Attached: 1535910574449.jpg (400x400, 38K)

The replies on that twitter by the countless verified leftist celebrating censorship and deplatforming is depressing.

Fuck these people.

Attached: Leftist_NPC_Censor.jpg (992x1200, 107K)

/biz here
We already got the solution boys, a decentralized storage and interent protocol that is self funding and completely annonymous.
Welcome to the future faggots, SKY coin is here.

devils quads dont lie.
every time some faggy shit happens, the cucks immediately start with this fucking nonsense. this is a containment and observation board.

hello stormcuck

Attached: 1515480099140.png (401x316, 145K)

Deplatforming works you literal retard.

Hello Achmed il Stockholmi

based

No doubt. But since the alleged Jew killer had twitter and Facebook accounts, they should close those down first.

>It's like when the TOR Project whined endlessly about not being able to remove the Daily Stormer

Really? Did that actually happen?

everyone had blue balls for a habbeing and then when it happens all I see are gay as cucks on this board. Lefties ruin everyting. NYC is fucked.

WTF is gab?

Attached: Hitler.png (125x125, 2K)

Nice pilpul

(((you)))

it was nothing but harmful to every right wing movement, if you dont know why you are dumb

Take names and hold them to account when the time comes

Probably why Jow Forums and Pol specifically won't be shutting down anytime soon. It's good to keep drooling idiots busy criclejerking eachother about joos controlling the galaxy.

based Hitler

hallo shlomo

Attached: 18b3jkdgqko01.png (800x553, 457K)

Didn't the "shooter" also write a letter to the opinion column of the Chicago Tribune? Because if he did, the Chicago Tribune needs to be shut down as well.

Acceleration of the left was always our most effective tactic

Doesn't matter people will just flee to an another Mongolian imageboard and wait till the storm is over.

You certainly seem to be familiar with a lot of Yiddish terms. I wonder why that is...

fuck off, mordecai
you are defending a jewish platform that makes you a jew and by definition you should be quiet
>p-please help us
no help for jews

Left
Right
Up, Down
Don't lose sight of the point.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 5.03.14 AM.png (776x433, 178K)

to be fair we do talk to jidf all day, every fucking day.

also used twitter and facebook, but no call for their ban... it's a total hit job, plain and simple.

Can we get facebook and twitter deplatformed if anyone who ever killed anyone posted something bad on it beforehand? That's the new rule right? How abotu gay nightclub shooter, or any of these other killers, did they ever use facebook or twitter?

wtf report this next hitler now

This is a great precedent, next time any white people get killed we can easily have facebook and twitter banned base on the anti-white posts. cnn and the nyt too, they would all have to shut down over night. Let's not be too hasty here, let's make sure this is a new rule applied to every media outlet. It's only a matter of time before another black dude kills some cops, or another muslim kills some Christians, then it's bye bye lefty media.

>Sun Tzu
He's a wise guy

Attached: 1536611387470.png (625x365, 190K)

OK, but I support "I'm going in" guy. At first I thought a local synagogue was a stupid choice (bigger fish to fry), but then I found out they were directly helping to import shitskins. The timing is also bad, but with the way the kikes are acting I think they're making it worse - pissing people off with their niggerish behavior and calls for gun control. The T_D cucks are getting a redpill suppository from their reaction.

For Yu.

Not with a bang but with a wimper

Perhaps it'll be a return to the older internet. It was only 10 years ago when 1000+ websites shared the vast majority of traffic. Today it's consolidated to less than 10.

twitter.com/torproject/status/898256109789687808

In the comments they acknowledged this is literally the first time they've ever condemned anything on their network. The kid fuckers, drug dealers, hitmen? They were fine. The racists have got to go.

Attached: DHc-IT2XsAAOF-S.jpg (1200x600, 62K)

>Is Jow Forums Next?
No, I don't think people still realize that hiroshimoot has a team of lawyers that literally buttfuck anyone looking at hiroshimoots investments the wrong way.

You can only subvert it.

Hiroshimoot is a lot smarter than he lets on, and he's not much for communications these days.

GoDaddy is a shit registrar, that's common knowledge.

Okay, smart guy. What do you propose we do then? Complain to GoDaddy?

Kek

>Kill Jow Forums
>Autism seeps into the rest of the internet.

Good I hope they do.

Thanks for the link. Holy crap this is pathetic, at least the comments are pointing out their hypocrisy.

based

I think it's already been implied that if Jow Forums gets shut down, they'll take the path of least resistance and start infesting the big sites using the same subversive tactics used to trash up the site. (i.e. reddit, tumblr, YouTube, etc.)

So, are they telling us to go build our own society then? I'm okay with that.

Oh I hope they do, I enjoy watching everywhere getting infested by Jow Forums

There is a reason that anytime a glow in the dark nigger tries to encourage violence here everyone responds by letting them know that this is a board of peace.
If your website was to stupid to understand, and the people who used it don't understand the way the world works, that's their problem.

Also notice how two Asians are together with a middle eastern man in the middle and a white woman next to a black guy.

Good pasta

best part is that there's nothing the tor project can do about it. all they can do is cry.

Just from reading comments, it's spreading everywhere, even to normies who haven't the slightest clue where they're getting these references from.

>Jow Forums gets shut down, they'll take
Found the outsider and newfag. You can fuck off back to blebbit anytime newfriend.

I'm pretty sure people who posted loli on Gab and got banned would think of something to keep the website afloat like they did with 8*han.

It's kinda poetic that website which is being selective in their free speech complains that server providers don't want to host their antisemitic magapede boomer garbage.

This
Then make your fucking own platform, surrender frog. See how well that goes.
Why don’t you make your fucking own website? Why don’t you write your representatives? Why don’t you distribute fucking pamphlets on this shit? Make some fucking noise or sit back down with your doritoes and shut the fuck up about the fucking Jews. Every fucking day it’s “Jews” this and “Jews” that. Everyone is well aware of the fact that the Jews did it. What are you gonna do about it is my question.

NO U

I genuinely want to know what our contingency is if we get shut down.

this

Attached: Count8Song.jpg (1280x720, 617K)

I know where I'd go. It's gonna be a while before most of you retards find it and shit it up again.

how can fucking DOMAIN REGISTRARS hold companies hostage like this? this is madness
I'm unironically more pissed about this than 99.999% of politics

NOT my FUCKING Internet!

This shit was unprecedented until just a few years ago

Attached: pepe grinch in a mask holding a gun.jpg (249x243, 7K)

Exactly. When I think of GoDaddy and MS Azure, I think “not enterprise ready.”

That site is shit. Fuck that turk mod. It's too slow to be any good.

Attached: 1525017844704.gif (560x560, 3.84M)

Why did they ban loli? Now they stand for nothing, they're hypocrites that showed they censor meaning their entire platform's purposes is gone.
How retarded are they?

Habbo hotel

>make your own website
We do, jewish banking services shut it down
>why don't you write your reps
We do, they are jewish bought and paid for
>why don't you distribute fucking pamphlets
We do, jewstream media censors and gets people fired
>Make some fucking noise
We do, Charlottesville proved jewish zogbots care more about slander and anti-right violence than free speech.

Neo pets

Had a hearty kek, forgot that place exists.
Unironically this. Still, alternatives have to exist for normie propaganda outlets like Twitter. If not Gab then what else do the tepidly indoctrinated have? There has to be a place for people to converge into the far right, a road if you will.

They've censored once, they'll censor again. Useless to use their site for real discourse.

godaddy is a pile of shit.
I had a domain through them and cancelled it, immediately got spammed to shit and they tried to keep charging me even though I'd cancelled.
Had to get my bank involved to get money back from these scum bags.
I STILL (5 years later) get final notice warnings of my domain expiring.
I've blocked them but they occasionally send last final notices from different addresses.

Real scumbag company, be warned.
Search about them.

i think the greatest thing we could ever pull off is killing the internet. but it wont happen. imagine how haywire the npcs will go without the constant stream of updates, television was enough to hold the boomers, but the programming has gone so far past that now, its just not nearly enough. those of you worth your salt, would become boots on the ground, the rest of you would become blissfully ignorant and able to jerk off to your imagination without external stimuli again.

I FOUND A JEW!

everyone will go to fool chang
after that goes it'll be another shitty chan that explodes into infamy, and on and on like the pirate bay
They can't stop us.

I think the world was far better off before open access to the internet/social media became a thing, but how do we close pandora's box? Even if the internet were gone we'd still have to live with our redpills knowing that the remaining sources of media were mind control devices and we no longer had any communication network to combat it. We'd be back to tiny groups of Dale Gribbles with HAM radios that no one took seriously.

Not without CIA's permission.

Wouldnt have been half as bad if they had demounced all colours of racist but they didnt do that ,so fuck them.

no, the autism will splinter and there will be no way they could stop it.

God i hope so

>Everyone is well aware of the fact that the Jews did it. What are you gonna do about it is my question.

BASED

Ooga booga me alt-tech!

Using Microsoft's Azure, then another cloud, and GoDaddy that once purged The Daily Stormer.

You just can't assassinate RT or VK like that.

The law is settled on that. And certainly given other jurisdiction with tougher laws (eg the EU’s new ones), a good lawyer could easily read a case. Frankly, simply from a business perspective there’s no upside to spending $$$ on legal fees. Your free speech isn’t anyone’s else’s reponsibility, especially when it is irresponsible .. and possibly illegal and harmful / tortuous .... speech.

The free market at work!

Sucks when it doesn't help you huh? Sadly, paypal, godaddy, etc cna do whatever the fuck they want because the free market exists. So fuck off snowflake

reminder if we lose here, the other chan is always there, hosted by a midget wheelchair bloke who hosts in some 3rd world nation so it cant be taken down

What do you actually want? You’ve driven yourselves into inaction with the Jew meme. We, as people, need to take action, we need to take responsibility for the little life we’ve been given. Are you just going to blackpill and give up or will you stand against evil when you see it? There is still something that you can do. Maybe it isn’t saving something, like traditional values or whatever, maybe it’s making something new and revering the right things. Regardless of how you choose to move forward, there is still hope and I have faith that things can always get better.
I’m proud of you, user. Even if you aren’t proud of yourself.
I can see this happening.
>secret underground societies when
The internet is actually quite the society changer. I wonder how or if we could end it. What if our actual endgame is destroying that which we worship?

Attached: 4213897C-AD7A-4328-A667-48BCB4C7F8A8.png (680x870, 979K)

he doesn't manage it anymore, 8 was bought out by japanese guy

>What if our actual endgame is destroying that which we worship?
Wouldn't be the first time.

by making it so terrible they consider the option on their own, like its their idea, restricting it to commercial access only, just another form of acceleration. you arent the same person you were when you got here, you've grown. learn how to use that, most of my community knows me, and knows i dont hide much power level. if you unplug them, they will be more receptive. society is sitting on astroturf right now, this would put real grass back under your feet. if we ever went with this, it would be something like a 10 year war.