Democracy being ignored

>Democracy being ignored
Only possible in America

Attached: D868D279-B9BD-4E20-BB6D-A1BB11C0E59F.jpg (1021x514, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKu7TYWNxqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America is not a democracy and never was faggot.

Honestly Ivan, wouldnt u have something like the electorate council in a country u made if ur people are as dumb as bricks?

Everybody point at OP and laugh.

Attached: mugimaru_point_laugh.jpg (480x480, 52K)

America is not a democracy you stupid nigger jewish faggot. Ask yourself why anyone would want to be a part of the union if every single election was decided by a few key metro areas. The current system in the US is wrong for a few reasons but popular vote is not one of them. The main issue with the current voting system is women can vote, non-whites can vote, and non-land owners can vote.

R E P U B L I C

the west has known since socrates that full democracy is fully retarded, your pic is a perfect example of a better system working as intended. stay mad and get ready for another term

/thread

Ivan is a commie kike

As a Republican in California, I hope they get their way so my vote can finally be worth a damn

Fact.

Attached: fpbp.jpg (218x231, 11K)

Holy shit, based leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: mein neger.jpg (289x292, 23K)

>>Democracy being ignored
>Only possible in America

America is a republic

Totally not possible in all the People's Republics of Shitholistan that the Soviet Union helped established.

Hillary? No. Her body doubles are cute though.

>Let's change the rules of the game after it's over and I lose
Only possible with stupid lefty cunts

Discount welfare votes. Discount illegal votes. Count Libertarian votes toward R (instant runoff voting). R wins by landslide.

Discount people who don't own land. Discount people who haven't worked a job for several years. Discount people who don't have children... You can get there.

Two wealthy people running for office.
If there was democracy, there would occasionally be a poor person in office.
Just a Hollywood Production

The main issue is that non-citizens can vote, and non-land owners can vote. The electoral college helps to reduce the power of larger states.

DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT

>Russia
>Democracy
I like the "election" results in Russia because your elections boil down to Neo-Liberals, Communists, Controlled-Opposition, and Putin... but even I know it's bullshit.

America is a republic originally

That's because Democracy sucks
Mob rule is for wolves

>still posting the heavily debunked illegal alien and dead voter fraud numbers
yeah buddy its been established how much the communist democrats committed voter fraud, Dr President Trump won by landslide deal with it.

>Muh Numbers
The ones that count in our Republic.
Kys poutyfag

Attached: 4A64549E-C74E-4E79-8736-9F07DAE74835.jpg (1129x674, 154K)

thats because north Korea is democratic and the USA arent.

Why vote when some stupid old fuck get shit on your vote and do what ever he wants?
There is no point.
You can only change this by violence america.
Its time to rise and fight.

Attached: 1539220155608.png (1156x2031, 290K)

65 million triggered liberals all cried at once
youtube.com/watch?v=EKu7TYWNxqA

We're still talking on this?

Attached: 1495649393041.png (302x237, 4K)

>Letting the 39 million people in commie leftist scumhole California decide what's right for Alabama, Louisiana, Kentucky, Oregan, etc...

Attached: no_thank_you.jpg (400x399, 44K)

>Russian education

USA is a republic, stupid subhuman slav.

Democracy is not even a legitimate form of government.

The US isnt a democracyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you piece of shit .

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Attached: 61lMxCaEL5L._SX425_.jpg (425x290, 51K)

Thank goodness we're a Republic then.

>non citizens can vote

No, No they cannot. Not in any state in the union can Non-citizens vote.

Attached: trump-incompetence.jpg (480x654, 36K)

fuck democracy

>it’s not legal for non-citizens to vote but that doesn’t stop them from being able to vote, mostly in heavily blue states where the left has successfully brainwashed the masses into thinking voter ID laws are racist, specifically against blacks, especially considering states like California have removed the requirement for citizenship on drivers licenses which would allow non-citizens to successfully pass an ID check anyhow, but I wouldn’t know any of this because I’m a pie-in-the-sky bright-eyes-and-bushy-tailed young whippersnapper who still believes there’s magic in the world and haven’t grown up to realize everything and everyone is shitty
Your post was slightly wrong so I added a few things and fixed it for you

What possessed you to get a VPN?

I don't know why I hate the pirate memeflag so much. I guess it's because I can see the wheels turning in your head:
>I can't use my country's flag because I'm so humiliated about my shithole country.
>Hey, that pirate flag looks good; it doesn't mean *anything*

FPBP

America is not a democracy. We're a constitutional republic.

REMINDER: democracy is a corrupt governing system where everyone rules for their own benefit and the voice of many oppresses the voice of few. It is no different from other forms of tyranny.

Sage for russian OP, oh the irony.