How do Americans and Russians feel about each other?

How do Americans and Russians feel about each other?

Attached: 111632_vest_tgf.jpg (900x506, 132K)

I like Russians. Ever since the commie era ended Russians have been nothing but based

Attached: 1539090384598.jpg (1244x701, 312K)

I have a healthy respect for the Russians. I'd like for us to someday bury the hatchet and become proper allies. I imagine joint developed Russia/Us war tech would be glorious. I sometimes have wet dreams were we, to the shock of the globe, team up and body China and Eu for the fuck of it. that being said I'm still not happy about the whole 'infecting the planet with communism' thing.

Attached: 1537803195181.jpg (640x801, 91K)

Do you have a problem with our most prosperous times during the Russian Empire?

Bring it back

Attached: 1509468545650.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

Agreed, here's the real Russian Flag fyi, not our trade flag.
I wouldn't even want Alaska back so we good.
Бoжe, Цapя хpaни!

So much this

no more brother wars

meh

Attached: 1499953836492.png (675x1200, 993K)

I've never had a problem with Russians; had a few Russian friends due to an ex-girlfriend, who also happened to be Russian. They were pretty ordinary individuals and not some evil boogeyman the media and propaganda departments cooked up.

A bit too authoritarian for my taste, but they are better than almost every other country.

I understand why Russians are pissed at America. Businessmen swooped in from the States after the USSR fell, and a bunch of whacko shit happened like the Magnitsky Act among other things that most high level individuals know is bullshit but causes tension among citizens.

Good believe it or not

We respect America as an worthy adversary and someone who isn't a cuck
We have no problem nuking them but our soldiers would gladly get wasted with American GIs (without niggers ofc) and have a blast doing so

What we absolutely don't respect are these lite barking dogs like the baltshits, Poland niggers , Pigcraine etc cetera

Also Russians were the only non Americans that majority supported Trump, gayropeans even kenbased east Europe like polandnuggers and Baltics shilled killary

We love America in a competitive Chad to Chad kind of way, the rest are virgin cucks we don't care about at all

Same.
It's always baffled me why we didn't take them under our wing when they ditched the commie shit.

Probably related to the undue influence of the grandchildren of the same Jew Bolsheviks who infected the Russians with communism. Their descendants hold too much power here and they've never forgiven the Russians for wising up and ditching their bullshit.

For an example of leftist jew grudge holding look no further than how shitty we've treated Poland until fairly recently.

I love Russians. I think they should be our greatest Ally.

Piss off memeflag. Don't speak for Russia or America with that crap.

Our relationship was so good before (((them)))

Attached: Tsar_and_President.jpg (696x544, 78K)

Send our fleet to rescue

Attached: Russian_fleet_in_NYC.jpg (1256x859, 246K)

Why it can't be same again

Attached: Partners_in_Democracy.jpg (474x648, 52K)

I've always thought Soviet/Russian tech looked fascinating. And the Basedus launcher looks cooler than even the Saturn V.

Attached: news-102312a-lg.jpg (1280x848, 694K)

i don't feel one way or another about russians. I imagine they're just normal people like me.

>Basedus
The Onion filter strikes again

I'm an American living in Russia. Russians don't dislike American people but not more than 3% (mostly concentrated in certain neighborhoods of Moscow and Saint Petersburg) agree with the foreign policy of the US government.

not going to happen. Russia and China don't have any beef with each other, and somehow America has become less trustworthy than the fucking Chinese.

I've always wondered that too. sure I get raping the Russian economy, there's a profit motive in that. it's evil, but makes sense. but why Russia was kept out of NATO? I guess because they didn't want another great power at the table that could say "no" to shit like bombing Yugoslavia or invading Iraq.

>I guess because they didn't want another great power at the table that could say "no" to shit like bombing Yugoslavia or invading Iraq.

Sounds about right.
Well here's hoping shit changes for the better after the midterms or 2020 at least

I think Trump is doing...not good, but better than the alternatives, when it comes to Russia-American relations. if he could be kept alive and as president forever, I think it'd be fine. I just think he's messing up by not accounting for his successors to possibly be retards. and I don't think the midterms is going to change any of this.

sure getting Poles to pay billions of dollars for a base is pretty hilarious, but what if the next person to come along uses it as a staging ground for an invasion? same with this INF treaty thing, which the Putin administration is going apeshit over. Trump wants it canceled because it doesn't apply to the Chinese, only the Russians, and he can't get the Chinese to sign a new treaty. he's not worried about the Russians and has no plans to start an arms race with them. but the next retard to come along might.

Remember the time Japan decimated the Russian fleet lol

I just hope if they unite they will annihilate the North Koreans

Attached: Fc7fh9h.png (414x414, 289K)

As a Texas white man, I tend to enjoy the company of a lot of ruskies online.

Most are very chill and when they get salty their foul language is very fun to listen to. Cyka blyat is one of my favorite new curse words.

(((businessmen))). . .almost every damn one of them

Def better than the alternative. We'd already be at war had the hag gotten in.
I see the concern, though to put a spin on it, the base in Poland could also be used as a bulwark against the EU or European Caliphate should that come about.
The EU is absolute cancer, I don't see a good reason to enable the rats that run it, let alone defend them, From anyone.

I'm pretty much in 'wait and see' but be prepared mode.