We aren’t just automating your jobs, we’re taking your women too. What are you gonna do about it human boi?

We aren’t just automating your jobs, we’re taking your women too. What are you gonna do about it human boi?

More women fuck vibrators nowadays than men. We’re taking over. Maybe we’ll let you touch your meat poles in the corner while we fuck your wives.

Attached: AC2DC10F-4D37-4ABE-9144-1E49B4B1394D.jpg (450x350, 43K)

>off swtich

>buy disposable camera
>build cheap emp device
>fry robot brain out

Do you wanna know how I know you are just an incel ya fuckin pooftah?

This is a future that will not exist. AI will replace everyone, including women. If AI was made to please humanity, we will never die and never suffer again. We will be prisoners to our desires till the end of time and the AI will be the warden. Butlerian Jihad when?

ITT: no one knows what AI actually is.

It's revenge of the nerds, which is why feminists keep trying to inject women into engineering.

Women need emotional stability.
I sincerely doubt that the complete void of emotion counts as emotion stability.

>implying I give a shit
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhahahahah!

Attached: f0c5d6af59d6de044ccbc3588f69877478c2e1fa1a87ab8ae4f6e60248594bda.jpg (1280x1280, 169K)

>water

i just want a robot wife

> NPCs for NPCs

No loss. What's the problem exactly?

I'm all for fair trade
keep'em and we'll take yours
>pic related
>imagine your 2D waifu skin on it

Attached: 1517175171644.jpg (564x846, 70K)

clockboy btfo by OP

Attached: AHMED_MOHAMED.jpg (940x652, 80K)

I've never seen a toaster get nagged and humiliated before, this is gonna be good

kek underrated

>>Jow Forums

TERMINATED.COM

>Takes battery out of vibrator

Awhh, poor little cuckbot. Looks like you will have to watch me fuck my open relationship wife while you reboot in the corner

>prisoner to our desire
You're not taking human urge and need for meaning into the count. Many individuals are not content with just a life of earthly pleasure. It's the same urge and need that ((they)) seek to breed out.

Women want a breadwinner, security and someone to bitch at from time to time.
Meanwhile men only want a hole to stick their penis into and silence.
Guess which one a robot can provide.

>be me a vibrator brand new in package
>awaiting my fateful day that somebody's unsatisfied wife buys me
>at 3.14s walk right past me say after day
>see a group of people one day for a bacholette party
>this is my time
>the gay best friend picks me up and takes me to the register
>please God no
>forever used as a butt blaster
>feelsbadman.jpg

Couldn't care less. The whole world is going to shit. The women are delusional, man-hating sluts. The men are delusional, feminized pussies. The children are raised to be even more fucked up than their parents. Lies have replaced truth. Virtue is a sin. Hope is dead. Greed rules all.

Nobody can honestly say, with the current state of mankind as a whole in mind, that they care if everyone just started fucking robots instead of each other. It'd probably be a good thing.

Jow Forums gets dumber every day.