White Bois BTFO'd HAHAHA

How are you still white and right-wing in public?

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-025230_Twitter.jpg (1067x1526, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BartHubbuch/status/1056607184094720001?s=19
theringer.com/2017/12/29/16828886/donald-trump-sportswriter-twitter-bart-hubbuch-new-york-post-fired
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who the hell is this guy?

Wot a fgt!

>white bois BTFO
sage this worthless nigger post.

Based. I’m tired of holding back on these white trash, fascist, low IQ, uneducated genetic vermin Trump supporters. They need to be removed from the gene pool.

Attached: 7C456CA1-FF36-4DBA-8E0F-6F3E821FF6DD.jpg (962x1024, 172K)

I wonder.
Why left love to use uneducated word?

It's pretty easy

agreed, niggers are worse by every metric though so lets start with them :)

Amazing how this is not flagged as racist hate speech by the Heeds at twitter. This is why Kikes get shot

pay attention to the games that are played newbies.
No need for conspiracies at all when its out in the open.

Attached: y79egtddqd011.jpg (709x922, 106K)

How many jews can you fit in an oven?

Attached: HeWorksAtWendys.png (125x125, 2K)

about treefiddie

No they’re not, they don’t vote for civilization ending policies like endless war and endless exploitation of the environment by multinational corporations.

Blacks vote to have resources transferred to their group. We’re the resources not there, then he,s many of these blacks would simply die. The ones that didn’t die would just go back to subsistence living and the planet would be fine with a few hundred thousand negroes living in a small area spending their days shucking and jiving. Whites however cause environmental destruction and are eventually going to completely destroy the entire planet with their recklessness. White Trump supporters in particular would destroy the world 100x over if it meant they never had to interact with a Muslim or something, their ignorance is disgusting.

bring back the spicy nuggets you niggy!

this is either bait or projecting

Sounds exactly like Nazi.

I dunno but he sure looks and sounds jewish as fuck

Getting called fascist by someone who wants the government to punish anyone who insults Muslims doesn't really mean much.

Can't wait to enjoy this faggots tears when Republicans win the midterms.

what you are saying is only white people truly have agency and black people are essentially fauna.....again 100% agreed :)

>they don’t vote for civilization ending policies like endless war and endless exploitation of the environment by multinational corporations.
Endless gibs consume endless resources

explain Haiti

I'd like to see that faggot fight a logger.

A self contained shithole, also 80-90% of the people there would die overnight if westerners weren’t propping them up. That’s part of the environmental degradation I’m talking about. Blacks left to their own devices stay in a small area and do the same thing day after day, subsist on the land around them and shuck and jive for entertainment.

Cool? Doesn’t disprove my point at all.

Never said a word about anything like that.

>Jewish atheist

Attached: 1475137736656.gif (300x196, 973K)

Double baconater with cheese fries

Why do Jews hate poor white people so much?

>they don’t vote for civilization ending policies

They literally eat the seeds when you try teaching them to farm

Attached: 349984BC-F444-4B2A-B7DD-704B0EB51808.jpg (400x640, 63K)

>unindoctrinated

KEK!!!!!!

I usually only stick to my own women but I have to say there's definitely some attractive Japanese women.

Projection.

I reported him. He'll be banned in no time. It's against Twitter TOS to direct hate against a protected category (race, etc.)

How many Jews can you fit in a tiny field behind Auschwitz?

Plot twist not Japanese

pretty funny

And you say the left can't meme.

twitter.com/BartHubbuch/status/1056607184094720001?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-035337_Twitter.jpg (1078x1541, 473K)

Not news, not politics, usual slide thread faggottry. When you see one of these retarded posts, you are required to type "sage" in the options field above. Lest your first born ends up a tranny.

Attached: 1528720665381m.jpg (583x1024, 143K)

>Bat Hubbuch confirmed Jew

Attached: Confirmed Jew.jpg (1361x761, 131K)

By being substantially more successful at age 25 than most liberals will ever be.

> HWITE BOIS BTFO HAHA
> By a nobody who got fired for his tweets about Trump
It's another day for you and me in paradise

Jews hate all goyim, my friend.

Please nov 7 we kill you all

He looks like Roman Abromavich's brother, what a racist semite.

>they don’t vote for civilization ending policies
>Blacks vote to have resources transferred to their group

>Whites however cause environmental destruction and are eventually going to completely destroy the entire planet with their recklessness.
Wrong. Whites are probably the best at maintaining balance with the environment.

>White Trump supporters in particular would destroy the world 100x over if it meant they never had to interact with a Muslim or something, their ignorance is disgusting.
Absolutely retarded.

It'd be a shame if someone shot this Jew in his synagogue.

Cletus is one of the coolest characters on Simpsons, though

Looks like the Trump curse has hit him already:
theringer.com/2017/12/29/16828886/donald-trump-sportswriter-twitter-bart-hubbuch-new-york-post-fired

>The case of Bart Hubbuch, a former pro football writer at the New York Post, is instructive. On January 20, Hubbuch was watching the inauguration on TV. As Donald Trump raised his right hand, Hubbuch tweeted, “12/7/41. 9/11/01. 1/20/17.”—the dates of the bombing of Pearl Harbor, the 9/11 attacks, and what he regarded as analogous national tragedy. A week later, Hubbuch was fired.

>Hubbuch
What was his pre-Ellis Island name?

Trump is going to win again in 2020 and these people will still be scratching their heads wondering how.

>But I called them ignorant sister fuckers and racists for 4 years straight
>Haven't I enlightened them yet to how superior I am to them?
>Why aren't they siding with me?

Really gets the noggin jogging.

That’s troll phenotype.

You need to worry about your side of the 48th parallel champ