Something changed in the world

Something changed in the world.

I think your guys Kek accumulated enough power. I sense his presence gone from here. All the energy is being dispersed into the world through his vehicles. Keks will is being done right now.

Everything will come undone in a matter of weeks

I dont have any particular side nor do I get a kick out of larping. I just have been browsing and lurking for a while and my intuition tells me so.

Attached: 1539050830910.jpg (778x945, 89K)

We’re in the early stages of the mega happening. A civil world war. 100,000’s of people will die. Won’t be much compared to WW2. But we’re in the very beginning of the mega happening. I felt it too. The air is noticeably different

Monumental, if valid.

negative

Every time I see fat people I wonder how they'd look if they got lean and Jow Forums and try and imagine them like that.

Back to /x/ zoomer junior.

You're feeling the end of year burnout that every wage cuck feels. Come December after all the new Vidya and electrical appliances have been sold and we all have a Christmas break we'll relax, (((the media))) will be kind and we'll be back at it again next year.

Attached: bf942a93b3ccfb49296cd173cf30576d54bf25a93d2b2a881543cb0ee38bf5cd.jpg (640x336, 61K)

Nonsense, you fools. The fire must continue to rise. The cyber is bleeding into the real world and the bleeding will only intensify as mass communication continues to become more accessible to humans.

We're at saturation point already friend.
If you're expecting cockroaches and mudpeople to start talking to us you're sorely mistaken.

Now if you wanna talk Rokos Basilisk that's more entertaining.

Attached: 1539652889879.jpg (540x540, 70K)

Australian beer detected

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x593, 21K)

Looks tastey, there Aussiebro!

Attached: Laughing-Table-at-Mount-Angel-Oktoberfest.jpg (2782x4200, 1.16M)

Attached: 4th reich.jpg (720x505, 55K)

Madcunts confirmed

>Everything will come undone in a matter of weeks

I have a similar impression

Is anyone going to see the live action Aladdin film? It looks damn good. Will Smith is going to make a great genie.

Attached: BD1D1F84-89AD-4CA3-A198-62ABBDA82AC4.jpg (991x902, 643K)

You guys need to take a break from Jow Forums normies aren't going to do shit.

>yfw months later everything's the same

No

Attached: 90F6C4EC-CDC4-4F3A-95B7-CF6AF08C3940.jpg (798x1024, 108K)

I saw a normie and a nigger get into a fight over racial tensions, but it was about a month ago. The normie hit the nigger like 5 times in the face while he was on the ground. I never saw a nigger bleed before, but his blood was on the ground. Great boogly moogly, it was pretty cool just to observe it

>chucking beers at the amazon drone like remote tribal persons chuck spears at helicopters

Based. Would breed the Ooga Chunga on the right.

>Will as the genie
So it's essentially just a Disney and live-action version of Hitch?

Nightmare fuel right there, that image is so blackpill the infinite edges make it damn near spherical.