French Anons

This is not a drill.
After the movie The purge , shit skin are prepping one , and still organise it on facebook and so on for the october 31th a 8pm.

actu17.fr/les-autorites-sinquietent-dappels-a-la-purge-lances-sur-internet/

Be ready to defend yourself Anons. To arms citizens ! May impure blood soak our field furrows.

Attached: 1527962391528.png (443x444, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243592
monteuneequipe.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781978/French-army-secret-plan-ethnically-cleanse-Muslims-country-help-Israeli-military-claims-political-commentator.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Savoia_Cavalleria_at_Izbushensky
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2018/10/29/01016-20181029ARTFIG00081-essonne-appel-a-la-purge-contre-les-policiers-le-ministre-de-l-interieur-saisi.php
youtube.com/watch?v=gNVrURESW3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5wKENum57Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shame they won't come to my village, would have been fun

>shame they won't come to my village, would have been fun

Who know once they have done ravaging their own shit skin district...

anyway... get prepped.

Attached: 1530419852324.jpg (403x392, 99K)

Could you please translate the tweets on that news site?

Attached: 1540368531557.jpg (506x860, 71K)

They are saying to burn everything, that everything is allowed, to use all weapons, stones, firecrackers etc. and shit along those lines

>1: Wear black clothes and a mask if possible
>2: Every weapons are allowed
>3: Burn everythings you see , cars and trash ...
>4: Every robbery are allowed : bike , motor bike , cars ...
>5: The purge will sound in every district
>6: The purge will start in every district at 8 pm
>7: Authority force ( aka cops) must be attacked with mortars , firecracker , and rocks.
>Than the first france purge must be successfull.

And actually this news site is the official site of the national police.

Attached: 9BB7F030-B566-472E-970B-C25CC6072CE3.jpg (593x742, 54K)

Thank you very much!

Attached: 1534642408036.png (716x716, 230K)

How is this different from any other day of the year?

Race war naw
I hope it will spread to the rest of the continent, we all need one.

Attached: gfh9yZY.jpg (1600x900, 254K)

>civil war
>in France
They'll surrender eachother

What is the point exactly of this purge?
>Kill Français de souche?
>Just crass materialism and stealing goods?

Fuck you nigger if it weren't for you Hitler would've taken Moscow and it would all be over. And French SS actually fought, unlike you, dumb cunts. Fuck you and your pizza, bitch

>PICTURE OF BLACK FIGURES KILLING WHITE FIGURES UNDER THE EIFFEL TOWER.EXE

>How is this different from any other day of the year?

This is not sweden. there is no amnesty for grenade and rape.
Usually they do not orchestrate shit from interweb social media.

>What is the point exactly of this purge?
>>Kill Français de souche?
>>Just crass materialism and stealing goods?

I think it might be the both.

peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243592

>French did something
Nice meme
Also, it was Germany who brought us into war, not otherwise.

You are fucking dumb to think this will ever happen. It's just your typical Halloween copypasta some zoomers make like the so called scary clown shit they did last year or 2 years ago I think yet nobody was on the streets that night. So fuck off and fuck you with your Shitty thread.

>Dislikes pizza
GTFO

The army and the police is redpilled here

I've read French govt has already a plan for when the race war will happens (when white French will start to fight back), but I dont remember the name they gave to the procedure. Any help?

Attached: European race war soon.png (591x528, 334K)

>monteuneequipe.com/
is that a solution?

both, but I doubt anything will happen

In any case, reminder to white French who live in sandnigger infested shitholes that you can buy a black powder revolver and ammunition without a license.
But that's only good to shoot a bougnoule from 20m out maximum so you should also go to your nearest range, sign up, and buy a long gun to be able to shoot bougnoules from 200m out at least.

I'D TRADE ALL PIZZA IN DA WORLD FOR 4TH REICH MEIN NIGGER

Muds attacking the police, this is a good thing, press coverage and public opinion will both support our side of this happens

Lol lucky, I live in a small town in Doubs and I can still find shitskins here, and it gets worse when you see the elementary schools.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781978/French-army-secret-plan-ethnically-cleanse-Muslims-country-help-Israeli-military-claims-political-commentator.html

DESU France seems worse off than Sweden, which is saying a lot.

RONCES

"French" shitskins who completely mimick every aspect of the "American" nigger culture want to reproduce some shit they saw in an anti-white movie full of niggers fighting the evil whitey? Color me surprised.

"I would like to commend the three italian divisions, who stayed in place all winter, through the frost, which was extremely painful for them. Thanks to their efforts, every russian breakthrough attempt was repelled" - Hitler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Savoia_Cavalleria_at_Izbushensky

when will the dissing Italy propaganda fucking end?

CIA glow int he dark nigger lover i'd say.
chance is you will get a folder faster than anything else.

OH A-user i'm sorry to tell you that half the army is already shitskin. not even talking about foreign legion.

>It's just your typical Halloween copypasta some zoomers make like the so called scary clown shit they did last year

it's not a copy pasta since it's official from the police news site dumbass.

it's not like it never happen , people tend to forget as long you get them in retirement at time , and a taxes cut might help, just like the others last puppet got elected.

pic related

Attached: 21728315_1446865412048578_8852612524388073506_n.jpg (960x680, 153K)

>monteuneequipe.com/
> L'usine à couilles est sur le point d'ouvrir...
The ball mill is about to open ...
wat?

Attached: monkey_computer_perry_hall_pc_repair.jpg (369x295, 74K)

Extremely stupid and uneducated statement, unfortunately all too common amongst NPCs.

Half of the military and police are shitskins, the rest just obeys order from the state.

state : go fuck up those evil racist nazis who dare ask for free speech and less taxes
police : yes master

state : don't do anything against those sandnigs parading algerian flags everywhere while destroying everything, beating up every man and raping every white woman

police : ok lol, we didn't intend to anyway

The media and courts will question whether the police may have said something racist to the "youth", or provoked them in some way

Based if true

>when will the dissing Italy propaganda fucking end?

Implying savoy is italian.

Attached: 1534710195956.png (2518x1024, 167K)

Good, maybe we'll finally find our backbone and push these vermin out of our homes at long last? They're in for a rude awakening, these disgusting savages. We should only allow them to stay if they become eunuchs under permanent house arrest.

They will never win Frenchbros

Attached: 1540665722635.jpg (650x829, 188K)

You misunderstand what they have in plan. They are afraid the evil "white nationalists" are going to hurt the poor minorities who dindu nuffin. So the state is getting ready to crack down on those evil gun totting extreme right wingers to protect the good muslims.

>Half of the military and police are shitskins
source: your ass

It's the same each year and nothing happens

Nothing will happen

This is just larping for Snap/IG follower gain

The same thing used to happen here in America, the trick is to give out candy.

> Humiliating the last general in army chief was a bit too much...
Opération bocage normand pretty soon.

>press coverage
LOOK AT THIS GOY

Attached: 1519197269669.jpg (378x485, 106K)

This dumbfuck thinks that it is 1968 again

>The same thing used to happen here in America, the trick is to give out candy.

Fuck off with your mutt culture.

Attached: 1531253713315.jpg (1118x1280, 576K)

>shit skin
>organise

Attached: 1538150045389.png (325x312, 194K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Savoia_Cavalleria_at_Izbushensky
Col. Bettoni Cazzago ordered then the 2nd squadron (over 100 horsemen) to attack the Soviet on the left flank. Under command of Cpt. De Leone, the squadron began a winding maneuver through a gorge, succeeding in engaging the Soviets at the left end of the front, outflanking it and storming it longitudinally with drawn sabers and hand grenades.

Corporal Lolli, unable to draw, as his saber was frozen in its sheath, charged holding high a hand grenade; Trumpeter Carenzi, having to handle both trumpet and pistol, shot by mistake his own horse in the head.[2]

Some horses, even though riddled by bullets, would keep galloping for hundreds of meters, squirting blood at every beat, suddenly collapsing only a while after their actual death.

*baguttes flying on distance*

Attached: Pétain_-_Portrait_photographique_1941.jpg (999x1525, 413K)

>Some horses, even though riddled by bullets, would keep galloping for hundreds of meters, squirting blood at every beat, suddenly collapsing only a while after their actual death.
The morale of this story is that horses are braver than Italians

>All the cops in the country reaveal their racism and attack innocent bystanders for the color of their skin.

Our minister (who has access to all the briefings) said, with crypted words, that he expected a race war.

No need for division here, Germans are our brothers

Arabs can, somehow. That's why they hold the drug traffic

>with crypted words
sauce?

not even french
but I won't leave my country to the muslims
my street will be full of dead body
my tokarev and my ar15 are brand new

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-10-22 à 23.47.05.png (1049x470, 305K)

>The morale of this story is that horses are braver than Italians

>Our minister (who has access to all the briefings) said, with crypted words, that he expected a race war.

Source required ?

Also ...
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2018/10/29/01016-20181029ARTFIG00081-essonne-appel-a-la-purge-contre-les-policiers-le-ministre-de-l-interieur-saisi.php

Attached: B0FTUmY9Wrk8OMYAwI73AnxrZRyw192OPYgKTg7bg7g.png (1081x1980, 235K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gNVrURESW3Y

>Today we live next to each other but I fear that soon we will live facing eachother"

But I think an arab/black race war will happen sonner than a white/shitskin war

Remember the emeutes in 2005 after a cop killed 2 shitskins, it can happens again but this time it will be a lot worse.

>the ayyrabs turn on the niggers
>mutual extermination
>mediur defends it
>global ww3, 99% of world in literal hell irl
>omnicide

YES

he means the former interior minister who resigned not long ago, saying "for now we live side by side, but I'm worried that soon we will be facing each other".
In a related article someone was saying "when you're at the Elysée and you see all the reports on insecurity come in from the prefectures you get the feeling that the country is a war zone"

It's crazy to see that the most nationalist French people are not even the genetic French people. It kills me a little everyday

Except that the cops didn't even killed them, they died because the hide in a fucking electric house. Darwin award tier death

I've actually seen more half French half Italian or half French half Portuguese who are willing to shed blood for France than actually ethnic French, the biggest cucks are those that are half German and half French

>This is not sweden. there is no amnesty for grenade and rape.

main difference is you see non-whites as human whereas we don't meaning you are one of the niggers. any civil war in france will be hutu vs tutsi

Attached: 1540661100470.jpg (900x631, 254K)

I think you misspelled blackdicked here

Attached: pepeok.jpg (570x487, 45K)

People are too blackpilled

This picture depicts perfectly french "white vs black" civil war results

>Trips don't lie

I'm only 50% French...
Most 100% French adopted an NPC stance, it's scarry, maybe it's in their genes

took it for an other thread

Attached: Photo le 18-10-2018 à 21.09 #2.jpg (1080x720, 168K)

This time it will be actual impure blood, not ironical. Please fix your shit France I want you to be well again

Attached: 1540795325483.webm (500x220, 2.89M)

Black can't win, they are utterly outnumbered (for now) and can't organize for shit

Can we come to play as well?

What tells you he's 100% French ?

U wanna get gang raped again ? Cologne wasn't enough ?

The spelling... Christ on a bike

They are just larping wanabe thugs.
Fun fact, their drug dealing overlords wouldn't really let this happen on a large scale because it would be bad for their business.

Nonetheless, please get a shooting license, a shotgun and a rifle, and create a freikorps with your friends.

We just send our "best" ofc.

Attached: Europe-The-new-Germans-1440x1170.jpg (1440x1170, 164K)

I'll open a bottle of prosecco when france will burn, not much to wait for the celebrations

cuck

ofc you are welcome
deutsch kalitat always needed when it's about mass murder

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (3021x3671, 1.84M)

Operation Anal Submission

*factory

Shit I need to move the fuck away from paris

But why ? I love you Italy

Attached: 43748847-florence-cathédrale-santa-maria-del-fiore-basilique-de-sainte-marie-de-la-fleur-toscane-it (1300x924, 299K)

>This is not sweden. there is no amnesty for grenade and rape.
Just to be sure, we are still talking about France, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=5wKENum57Wk

>tfw you will never shoot a filthy algerian in the street

Attached: 1534269165-1528231161-hervedesco.png (640x480, 231K)

>using emojis in your race war declaration

Attached: 1485343072539.jpg (600x481, 44K)

>Nonetheless, please get a shooting license, a shotgun and a rifle
This. Getting a license is easy and as soon as you have your papers you can buy a gun or two and enough ammo.

A guy who had AIDS and raped 2 childs (7 and 12) several times only got 4 years in jail. So I'm not sure anymore

Attached: 1396295271891.png (430x428, 137K)

>he doesn't know about Charlemagne
Btw our country was more useful to them under occupation than yours ever was as an ally

I doubt Italy could have changed a lot, maybe just a better plan accounting for soviet strategies
The red army threw every man and woman they could between the Germans and Stalin and his (((staff))) (((nkvd))) battalions behind the troops ready to shoot them if they tried to retreat, they did this because it takes slightly more time for the an army to advance if it has to slaughter it's foe, it also made the Russians more desperate

lol!!! So why ain't they protecting your borders?

Attached: france.jpg (500x350, 28K)

Give me a run down of what's going on in France because I'm too lazy to find out for myself

Based. Hope OP gets raped by 30 giant, Senegalese men each wearing one gold hoop earring and a fez.

The hell is this from and what's happening?

islam shits and migrants getting too comfortable

It's a common sentiment here.
It probably has to do on a false perception of your behavior by us.
You all seems arrogant or acting with an unbased superiority.
Must say that since I'm reading all of you on Jow Forums i changed my mind, i even empathize wtf.

Attached: 024ba4479627195035176489cd79fc78.jpg (608x477, 48K)