This post was paid for by the British tax-payer

>This post was paid for by the British tax-payer.

Somebody get me off of this God-forsaken rock I've had enough.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-29-08-58-52.jpg (1153x1643, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YHALnLV9XU
bbc.com/pidgin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Pidgin?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=Qs0yO9GSi2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the only good thing BBC has ever made, faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YHALnLV9XU

I unironically think Esperanto should be adopted as 2nd language. It's much better than English as a lingua franca because it was designed to be easy to learn and culturally neutral
It was also invented by a Jew so I suppose dumb Nazis on here think linguistic Anglo imperialism is better, but they're dumb Nazis after all

German should be the language of humanity

>good thing
>made by bbc
Choose one(1)

How is this not seen as incredibly racist to you lot

All you've got to do is browbeat an entire people into ignoring everything distasteful in their lives

I went on a trip around mainland Europe last summer and I literally had to leave Germany early because your language makes me feel physically sick, and esperanto sounds basically just like it.

English is the global language now and forever because everyone already speaks it, including you Gunther.

But they love crying racism. That's what I don't get about it.

If anything it's seen as social progress by normies because you're catering to a group of people who literally speak like this in real life.

>esperanto sounds basically just like it
Not true, it sounds more like Spanish. It gas Slav influenced grammar BTW. But anyway, the point is its orders of magnitudes easier to learn than any natural language

it might be easier to learn (for europeans only btw) but many many more people would have to learn it. Besides, once English as a language is mastered it's the most effective, precise, and adaptable language in existence. We have 4 times as many words in our language as the french, for example.

That's why English is already used as a common language for:
>The scientific community
>The EU parliament (lol)
>The Internet (over 90% of internet pages are english-only)

Face it Hans, only one of us succeeded in taking over the world.

the fuck did i just read

Did I just have a stroke reading that image?

I can never believe that this is a real language that people actually use

It's some other website not connected to the BBC that puts these "pidgin" versions of stories out as a joke.
Should be obvious since people who talk that way can't read.

a false rumor - BBC Pidgin is real

bbc.com/pidgin

Based and gollywogpilled

What the fuck is Esperanto. I keep hearing how its the 2nd most popular language in the world yet I have never heard 1 person speak it. "Who" is pushing it so much and "why"?

G*rman is the language of losers.

what. is. this.?

Cool now i can offically say I'm bilingual and can speak two languages.

grug no think is racist cos de black pepo don speek lik dis n need dey news to. dey no speek da whitey speek.

It's a Nigerian-English creole, sometimes you hear eccentric black men speak it loudly on the phone on public transport

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Pidgin?wprov=sfla1

>this is what's left of the English language
Sad!

You mean Arabic? Or Somalian?

Doesn't really differ from Irish-English desu

Literally invented by a Jew some century ago to bring people of all cultures together.
I doubt it's the 2nd most popular language, reminds me of nazis saying Mein Kampf is the 2nd most popular book after the bible.

Mostly leftard larps use it. Apparently was also popular among early 20th century unironic commies.

It's the dialect of the Orks. A crude mixture of Imperial Low Gothic and unintelligible grunting sounds.

Attached: heretical_and_disgusting.jpg (1920x2173, 518K)

what the fuck does it mean?

Attached: 1491379586586.jpg (601x516, 187K)

Kek

Well fuck, a version of English named after this thing. Also pronounced "Brokin".

Attached: Pidgin.jpg (264x191, 6K)

It means the damned Orks have taken the gun battery.

Attached: UltramarinesWarrior2.jpg (759x821, 103K)

>people on Jow Forums complaining about different varieties of English writing

lol

is this newspeak?

>the inane ramblings of subhumans
>"different varieties of English"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*nogspeak

Bongland is a fuckin meme

I taught u were jus memeing and is acshully reAL, now i i fucking pisd uf

It's basically the eternal Mutt of dialects. It's a mixture of a whole bunch of languages (mostly European, dumbed down, with no real culture linked to it/ owning it, and it was of course created by the Zog.

Attached: 1510711393855.gif (411x488, 664K)

It means you always get a drop of piss on your underwear no matter what.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs0yO9GSi2k

>be niggers
>too stupid to shake their dicks a couple times after pissing
You can't make this shit up.

that's rich coming from fuckin sweden

>Bongland is a meme
>Sweden, yes

If you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it.

So can anyone translate OP into American?

>This morning's proverb is don't cook fish
>the oribhammer Michael-sama is for Facebook as they're hot
>Don't forget to send us your own
>No matter how hard you try... The last drop of piss not for pissing boxer

This is what happens when you take the jabbering of illiterate niggers seriously.

Oh wait no, you said American:
>Dis MoWn'$ proVErb Iz DON'tt Cookk fIsH
>thE ORIBHammuHHH MICHael-sama IZ FO' FaCebOokk AaS DeaYy'ree Hot
>Don't FOrgET Taa $eNDD Us Yo' Own
>noo MaTtuh Hw hArd CHU Try... Da laST DROp O'' pi$$$ NaWt Fo' piSsiN Yo

You guys can't speak the queen's english either, I don't see it's racist.

Never met an islander, huh?

>once English as a language is mastered it's the most effective, precise, and adaptable language in existence

sorry bro that just aint true. Your language doesn't even have a phonetic writing system.

What's good about a phonetic writing system besides making a language easier to learn?

I said once it's mastered you spiv - if you've already mastered it then how is the aphonetic spelling going to be a problem?

I know the sun's already set in Finland but do you really have to get this drunk before 2pm?

ThAT JUST SOUNDS CHAV.

english language lacks phonetic writing system like the inferior language it is, its also incredibly rigid therefore it takes a whole lot words to express things

>reminder that the finnish word for "phonetic writing system" is "foneettinen kirjoitusjärjestelmä"

yes very compact and phonetic Spurdo, congratulations

>So can anyone translate OP into American?

can anyone translate into English?
bbc licence fee pays for this crap..

You should move here to the land of the free where we don't have to fight off billy club wielding coppers because we didn't pay the application fee to pay for our telly liscenses.

I just pay taxes in two (2) states.

It's literally on the BBC's website lol

And yet it's infinitely more relevant than whatever vodka induced babble your people speak when you aren't communicating like real humans.

I don't understand

How are niggers that can't read supposed to be able to read this? They can't read...

Attached: 1538838135655.jpg (1024x788, 142K)

those round white objects in the picture are urinals, they commonly accompany men's toilets in public buildings.

Toilets are a machine which people outside of India use to defecate and urinate in. They use hydraulic pressure to dispose of your excrement safely, and transport it to a plant where it can be treated. Urinals are for upright urination only, and offer men a quick alternative to sitting on the toilet.

>bbc.com/pidgin
You know a tiny part of me had thought what that other poster had said. I forgot it was on the actual website. They try the same shit here every decade or so any old fags even remember the push for ebonics in the 1990s to be taught in schools and text books?

Attached: leftylogic.jpg (844x755, 115K)

Kek
I can say about as much with one german word as you can say with a sentence.
We also have words that can not be translated into english.
Face it, english isn't realy a good language.

Attached: laughingorangeanglo.png (327x324, 102K)

Slapping 10 words together to make 1 gigantic word is somehow being articulate now?

It can make things a lot less complicated, especialy whe dicussing more complicated issues like engineering and discussing abstract concepts.

>implying krauts are capable of abstract thought

>That one word is 45 letters long and contain more syllables than the entire English sentence

There are also English words that can't be translated into German, like "fun" and "play" and "joy" and "not fucking up the entire European peninsula every 30 years"

Of course we are, it just hard to translate into your language.
All of these can be translated, also we let ypu soldieres run and offered you peace last time, but you didn't listen.

>Michael-sama

Attached: 1511437232063.jpg (768x1152, 127K)

>All of these can be translated
You just proved me right there Hans, by not getting a simple joke. They're obviously translatable words - but your "people" will never truly understand the meaning of them.

Refusing to surrender and blowing you the fuck out isn't the same as "not listening". And we'll do it again and again, 'til the end of time.

>not getting simple joke
Of course I got it, that is why I answered it sarcasticly.
Also you guys didn't do all that much in WW2, you relied on shipments from burgerland to even survive pretty much the entire war.

I know that wasn't sarcasm, but at least you're trying.

The point is we didn't surrender even with all the odds against us, and our colonial children used our island as a platform to destroy you.

Also go to Dresden and Cologne and tell them we didn't do much. ¡Viva Bomber Harris!

>na for pesin boxer.

>fails to sustain itself
>brags about killining civilians

Yes, you should stop inhaling cheese steaks.

We dont need that faggot esperanto, the Europe can only be unified through Latin language

>Sacrificed our glorious empire to save the world from your evil one

Hell yeah I'm bragging, at least we didn't kill our own civilians in death camps

In case no one has enlightened you. IT ISN'T. It's paid for by bbc worldwide who are a private PROFIT making enitity. They make billions.

Is this true? Could you source me? Because this actually makes me feel a lot better x

Just look up the accounts 'BBC Worldwide Ltd' or something. Anything outside the UK is them, they had a turnover of just over 1 billion in 2013.

this

Attached: 1540705705283.webm (640x360, 807K)