Jair Bolsonaro's victory rally

discuss

Attached: bolso-1.jpg (768x436, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hB_he_CCVsk
reuters.com/article/us-iraq-oil/iraq-to-halt-kirkuk-oil-exports-to-iran-may-resume-them-to-turkey-idUSKCN1N020R
reuters.com/article/us-iran-rouhani/no-time-to-create-walls-between-nations-irans-rouhani-idUSKBN15C07Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Work_of_Art_in_the_Age_of_Mechanical_Reproduction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kikeflag
yuck

Attached: 0 percent rustled.jpg (349x603, 39K)

Attached: 1514683894732.jpg (500x481, 44K)

World peace is officially over, feels bad man

You know im just gonna say it
I DONT HATE ISRAEL I NEVER DID, I HATE KIKES

It is a good victory. The blue and white rag was used for cleaning up after the party.

Every new right wing government being pushed is pro Israel.

why that flag? I thought Bolsonaro was based

The kikes already won, silly. Our you let the (((commies))) won or cuckservatives

Haddad is a jew, Bolsonaro is not, but supports Israel, it is the illusion of choice.

>Brazil will stop being a shithole now
in your dreams goy

Except it isn't, the man can't even leave his home due to health and security issues.

Obviously its heads i win or tails you lose. Voting will never change anything.

Good optics

/thread

we choosed our side on ww3

Well you chose the winning side but you will be fighting for jews you know that right?

I'm just going to quote leftie media outlets on this one. "LITERALLY THE TROPIC TRUMP!"

Oy veyyyyyyyy! Israel first, Brazil next!

Attached: Savior of BRazil.png (1294x769, 1.44M)

I know (((democracy))) is shit, but the salty is worth, also, after 30 years my state stopped of elected centro-left and left governors, and I hope it turn my life a little bit more easy

they don't rule the world

Yes they do.

Attached: 1527146892983.jpg (2208x1242, 149K)

Enjoy the liberal tears but like Trump nothing will change.

>t. shlomo shekelberg trying to reinforce their narrative on me
k dork

All right wing parties are zog controlled trash, including thr Trump administration. You’re a fucking retard if you think our situation can be solved through political means. There are no politicsl solutions. We’re all going to have to take an amish type approach to this. Move away from the city and have shit tons of white kids. Yes, some of your children will race mix but some won’t. I’m not saying you can’t support right wing “nationalist” candidates, but if you’re relying on some politician to save muh white race you’re a cucked retard.

You deserve your fate with an attitude like that.

Well capitalism itself is a jewish invention so its possible to save your race with a right wing government. The bankers don't care what your government is left or right long as you serve their interests and thus Israel.

Hmm but i do suppose they prefer a left wing government as theres more profits in it.

cant wait to see brazilian resources (((privatizations)))

The arrogance here can only be kike origin

Heh so Jews who initially pushed left wing governments on the world did so for profits. The wars they couldn't resist brought in immigration from the ME spreading anti Israel sentiment. So to save Israel they had to push right wing nationalism worldwide.
I've just had it with good goys. I'm not arguing with anyone im stating the truth and ignoring opinions of ignorant fools.

>israel_bad.exe
>receive payment from Qatari oil baron.bat

Israel is based.

Congrats Brazilbro, your nation has done very very well. We're rooting for you.

I love it but i dont get it, why is he sucking up to israel so much?

Because Israel is based.

suck it racists
jews win again

[Hava Nagila intensifies]

Of course as they lost in Syria failing to topple the dictator ushering in democracy and capitalism. So now the 2 sides are preparing for WW3.

Russia,Iran,NK,China,Syria,Iraq, Pakistan vs the rest.

Haddad is an Arab and is very anti Israel.

Noice

youtube.com/watch?v=hB_he_CCVsk
South africa belongs to white africans !

Attached: 216881.jpg (898x628, 96K)

If we don't support the existence of Israel, where are we supposed to deport all the Jews to when we are getting rid of them?

im not informed on this, but im going to take a stab at it being something like this.
something something fuck muslims

The european union will not die for Israel like those cucks in Washington or the jungle nigger.

Attached: 1540585768830.jpg (738x289, 49K)

Because hes your guy.

lol I warned you about right wing, they cock suck the jews more than the left and all that "nationalism" is just bullshit to get your vote

Iran and Iraq are at odds, and have been for a long while. Partially because Iran is promoting sectarianism inside Pakistan and is recruiting Shis Pakistani youth for Jihadist paramilitary that are sent to Iraq and Syria.

Iraq and Iran are on neutral terms, for example Iraq is abiding to the US sanctions against Iran

Iraq will stop trucking crude from its northern Kirkuk oilfield to Iran in November to comply with sanctions imposed on its neighbor by the United States, five sources familiar with Iraqi oil export operations said on Friday.

reuters.com/article/us-iraq-oil/iraq-to-halt-kirkuk-oil-exports-to-iran-may-resume-them-to-turkey-idUSKCN1N020R

Because he is a right wing nationalist, and Israel is a right wing nationalist country that shares similar ideology. Very much a kin to the great relations between Orban and Israel.

To heaven by force.
You sure? The united states of Europe is an American project. You are under occupation still littered with military bases.

>I love it but i dont get it, why is he sucking up to israel so much?
The constant association of Israel with the Far Right triggers US-based Liberal Jews

All hail the new King Ape.

Attached: judaism intensifies.gif (501x585, 212K)

Yeah screw Orban, should have had left wing guy in power so that he could have let all the "immigrants" enter Hungary, fuck him for supporting Israel. better glorify Iran who called for open borders and admission of "refugees" to the west. Who's actions in Syria played a role in the massive refugee wave yet they refused to take a single Syrian in.

>Trump on Wednesday ordered the construction of a U.S.-Mexican border wall, a major promise during his election campaign, as part of a package of measures to curb illegal immigration.
“Today is not the time to erect walls between nations. They have forgotten that the Berlin wall fell years ago,” Rouhani said in a speech carried live on Iranian state television.

Also this:
>“To annul world trade accords does not help their economy and does not serve the development and blooming of the world economy,” Rouhani told a tourism conference in Tehran. “This is the day for the world to get closer through trade.”

In direct reference to the TTP deal.

reuters.com/article/us-iran-rouhani/no-time-to-create-walls-between-nations-irans-rouhani-idUSKBN15C07Y

This is what happens when we lost the war.

So tell me Jow Forums... how the fuck does one of the most based politicians in recent years get elected in a

Iraq loves that aid!
>Israel is a right wing nationalist country

Sure but don't act like Zionists aren't behind 3rd world immigration for profits. Now that the left has abandoned you are happy to accept any pro nationalist government for mutual gain.

Yeah, we are aware of the fact that the american taxpayer is wasting billion of dollars in useless military bases down here, cuck.

>the brazilian trump
Yeah the flag shows it, as fucking always. Guess why people call kikes subversive and problems; because of these things. Fucking semites always have to infiltrate and corrupt

Europeans are well aware these conservative movements are jewish. They would rather let in Muslims their enemy of their enemy than bow to the jews.

Americans and Brazilians are just ignorant accepting what the jews tell them to think.

the butthurt of Jow Forums over Jews never continues to amaze me. even if you don't like Israel (I don't particularly care one way or another), it's not like fucking Brazil, on the other side of the world and not particularly rich or influential, is going to help out Israel in any meaningful way.

the left never supported Israel. the Soviet Union backed the Arabs during the Arab-Israeli wars. this applies to American leftism as well.

Brazilian intellectualism everybody.
God damn the books i read from early 1900s describing your nation were correct after all

(((they)) won, long live (((them)))

The american tax payers not only fund a military against their best interests but are happy to pay interest on their own money as well.
All american parties serve Israel. However the left is so full of minorities they are losing control.

It's pretty awesome to see a right wing leader without all the retarded antisemitism

you can only be their slave if you follow their rules

i feel ashamed for you, jarle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Work_of_Art_in_the_Age_of_Mechanical_Reproduction

American taxpayers also fund Egypt (last time I checked) just as much as Israel, but you don't see poltards bitching about that.

and while yes the Democrats are pro-Israel, it's not nearly to the extent that Republicans are. pic related, it's from my /new/ folder from 2010, might be out of date.

Attached: antisemitism.gif (354x410, 13K)

>Sure but don't act like Zionists aren't behind 3rd world immigration for profits.

I am sorry that reality triggers you, you're sure you're not a closet libertard? Sure some Israeli Jews have made some small aid organizations and worked with migrants, that's a given in a country of 8 million. However there was no state support, the exact opposite is true. Israel worked with Orban and warned Europe against admitting "refugees".

The left has abandoned Israel decades ago, and Israel support of the right also dates decades back.

Do you know which country was the last to support South Africa? look at my flag.

Do you know which country was one of the two last countries to support Rhodesia against US backed terrorists? Who has risked US ire by smuggling Bell helicopters into Rhodesia to support thei bush war? Look at my falg.

Or which country supported and armed the Serbes during the 90's? Again my flag, your flag bombed them.

Which country supported Orban? Or has supported wilders for decades before you even heard of the guy against the left wingers that brought doom to in 2015?

I can go on, but Israeli politics are rather clear.

What's subversive about two nationalistic countries having great relations? Bolsonaro is very much pro Israel, and was running against an anti Israel Arab, his victory is great for us.

0/10 on all accounts you mongrel. You literally pay with your baby dick and blood to worship these fucking kikes and whenever you are called out on your treason to your race you deflect with a pathetic muuh muslims.

So your argument is... let in the anti-semitic yet also anti-white hordes to own the kikes?

Israel the state the country is a byproduct of jews controlling world banking, thus controlling the US thus controlling the military which protects it.

My qualms are not about ethnic jews but Zionists in on the money schemes.

Big dick, descended from the German Swiss Tell legacy. Kill yourself you worthless nothing. You corrupt faggot rabbi who replaces "goy" with "jew" in your miserable little head. Drag a knife down your stomach.

wasn't it a gift to them by the British? I don't really see a problem with it, think of it as a place to where Jews can go to without bothering us.

my problem isn't with Israel, but the traitorous nature of about 80% of ethnic Jews. thankfully these are Liberal/Reform Jews that are breeding themselves out of existence compared to the Orthodox Jews.

Yes i am a liberal a classical one. I care about culture above all else, above money. And yes you are just reaffirming everything ive been saying. The Zionists are supporting nationalism for mutual benefit.

The fact people are missing is that Bolsonaro and some of his followers are Evangelical Catholics or whatever you call those Pentecostal churches that the poor/uneducated people flock to. They believe heavily on that stupid premise that Israel must belong to the Jews in order for the rapture to occur. In that sense they're allies with the Jews.

>Yes i am a liberal a classical one
Lel

>Evangelical Catholics
>They believe heavily on that stupid premise that Israel must belong to the Jews in order for the rapture to occur
Uhm... that's not what "Evangelical" Catholics believe

>South africa belongs to white africans !
>im agreeing with an israeli

Attached: 1524557275463.jpg (480x490, 44K)

The British created Israel as a base for their exploitation of the middle east and a homeland for the jews. This is costing Americans money and blood which is the problem.

As for ethnic jews they are just people without any political power so why care? Millions of them died in WW2 yet the problems of this world still exist today thanks to the Zionists.

The Zionists are supporting nationalism for mutual benefit.

Very much so, I'm not saying Zionists are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts

>thus controlling the US thus controlling the military which protects it.

Just a note, in the real world Israel has fought all of it's wars without any US direct assistance. US support didn't even manifest truly till the late 60's, after Israel won it's independence war (while embargoed by the US), 1956 war (with support from France and UK), and 1967 war.

It's the Arabs that had the Soviets fighting for them, still do, with Assad relying on Russians to win the war for him.

>My qualms are not about ethnic jews but Zionists in on the money schemes.
The US has spent far more money supporting it's Arab allies than Israel.

Here is something that no one here will tell you.
Have you ever asked yourself how it is that Israel is provided with 3bn aid a year? I mean it must have passed in the senate at some point to begin with? Why has that happened.

The answer is simple, it was during the cold war, Israel had the Egyptian 3rd army under siege in the desert after 1973 war, Egypt has just suffered another great defeat by the hands of the Israelis.
Kissinger identified an opportunity for a major cold war victory that will shift the balance of power for the rest of the cold war in the ME, effectively removing the soviets from the theater. He decided to swing Egypt from the Soviet block to the NATO one.
But how to do so? He pressured Israel to sign such a peacedeal with Egypt that will include a full evacuation of the Sinai and it's restoration to Egyptian hands. With the Sinai holding vast natural gas, oil and strategic importance that was a tall price.
Moreover to secure Egyptian reliance on US equipment they have offered Egypt 1.5-2 bn$ aid a year to the Egyptians. Making them buy US tanks, planes and so on. Their military is reliant on the US for supplies, armament and maintenance.

Imagine being this much of a fucking kike. Everyone but the aggressor and their jewish handlers are to blame right? Keep it up kike, our hatred for you only grows the more you keep this up

Israel supplied us with weapons, electronics, jet aircraft, ships, ballistic missiles, etc. at the height of apartheid after we were abandoned and sanctioned by every other White country

cont. But why would Israel agree to such a deal, while putting grave risks on it's own security?

Here comes the 3bn a year to offset and supersede the support for the Egyptians. There were also other boons, such as the US building several airbases in Israel for the use of the IAF and some strategical stockpiles that were placed in Israel under US control, in case Egypt starts a war with Israel.

To blame for what?

Jews played a significant part in enabling the European open borders in 2015, but not Israeli. Regardless it was the whites that bare the most blame, Merkel is white if you have forgotten.

But I guess everyone is to blame except, you know, the (mostly) white decision makes that enabled this, or the mostly white masses that supported their actions, elected them and volunteered in pro refugee agencies.

Your hatred is illogical and counterproductive for your own cause (as all illogical actions are). I am sure that Jow Forums is partially supported by leftists, it's great at making nationalists into drooling idiots. For example you couldn't even read my comment correctly and understand that Israeli gov and leaders are different ideologically than leftist diaspora leaders.

>knowing the rules is the same as playing the game
Dont worry about me, you mixed bag of trash, im not the one saying kikes have no power while supporting a candidate that fly the kikeflag next to yours. Not a portugese or any other flag but a flag for 7 million people that have little to no historical relationship with your nation. God im tired of you shabbos goys

Portugal, along with Israel was one of the last two countries that supported Rhodesia. Mad respect for Portugal.

There would be no migrant crisis without the Syrian war.

>This is costing Americans money and blood which is the problem.
well gee than maybe America should stop letting their foreign policy be dictated by Israel. it's insane.

>As for ethnic jews they are just people without any political power so why care?
due to being high IQ, good at money etc, they have a disproportionate effect on politics. and culture due to their dominance in those fields. and politics is downstream of culture.

I don't hate Jews or anything. two of my best friends are Jews. I just recognize that a ridiculous amount of bad influence comes from them, due to them being both highly competent and incredibly leftist.

>Millions of them died in WW2 yet the problems of this world still exist today thanks to the Zionists.
what problems of the world? problems in the Middle East? yes Israel causes many of those problems, but it's not like removing Israel will make it a better place. if anything, it's united the rest of the region someone against Israel, probably made it a more peaceful place.

it seems to me that the common opinion in Israel is "haha Eurofags gave us shit for years for treating Arabs roughly, now they get to see what it's like to have to live with Arabs". kind of an indifference to the situation.

> The US has spent far more money supporting it's Arab allies than Israel.

Source?

Attached: 1525725197634.jpg (104x100, 2K)

Oh look, its another low-iq filthy mixed mutt and ofc his only argument is the nigger one; muh dick. Keep showing how much of a mental slave you are, nigger.

Attached: 1540320889231.gif (709x443, 313K)

Portugal supported Rhodesia up until 1974/1975, when they had a bloodless coup by leftists who were sick of fighting wars in Angola and Mozambique. the loss of Mozambique was the death sentence for Rhodesia. the last two countries to support Rhodesia were South Africa and Israel.

also, do you know if Israel is where South Africa's nuclear weapons disappeared to?

oh yes there would be. only a fraction of the rapefugees are from Syria.

Yeah, blame Assad for mismanaging his country, being so corrupt that millions were starving in a country with oil and natural gas reserves. For fucking up the reaction to the Arab spring demonstration even after he fucking saw what happened in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia. Slaughtering innocent protesters, kidnapping and torturing kids.

>Hamza Ali Al-Khateeb was a 13-year-old Syrian boy who died while in the custody of the Syrian government in Daraa. On April 29, 2011, he was detained during a protest. On May 25, 2011, his body was delivered to his family, having been badly bruised, along with burn marks, three gunshot wounds, and severed genitals.

>A video of his body filmed several days after his death showed numerous injuries, including broken bones, gunshot wounds, burn marks, and mutilated genitals.[4] The Globe and Mail summarized: "His jaw and both kneecaps had been smashed. His flesh was covered with cigarette burns. His penis had been cut off. Other injuries appeared to be consistent with the use of electroshock devices and being whipped with a cable."

Tens of thousands were taken kidnapped, thousands tortured to death.
Gee I wonder why did the people rise up against him.

If you want the single biggest reason for the migrant wave it's Assad. Not only he's the most significant reason for the start of the civil war, but he then bombarded rebel held cities with barrel bombs, ballistic missiles and artillery causing millions to flee into Turkey, killing tens of thousands in the process.

Israel mostly remained out of the civil war, even the US got significantly involved only in 2013-2014.

Fuck you mohamed

Who do you think is going to bring the money to make your economy boom? The Baha'is? The Catholics? You people want your country to become great by collaborating with other shithole countries fighting over a peanut? Jair knows who will make business boom.

Zionists control American money supply the federal reserve. Israel says jump we say how high. America is like the golem spreading global capitalism for the bankers
20 trillion and counting.

He will twist and turn everything to fit their narrative, just ask them to compare per capita and see how much money a normal mutt give to these privileged kikes. And if that doesnt work they will say "hehe, not our fault the other semites sold themselves cheap".
Give a finger to these people and before you know it they are sawing off your arm at the shoulder, completely in tears saying how you are an evil anti-semite that stole your arm from the jew.
Jews dont play 1 side of the match, they organize the match and manipulate both sides to benefit them and only them.

>it seems to me that the common opinion in Israel is "haha Eurofags gave us shit for years for treating Arabs roughly, now they get to see what it's like to have to live with Arabs". kind of an indifference to the situation.

It's kind of true. Europeans were watching ISIS like Jihadists suicide bomb Israel civilians for a decade and proceeded to shit on Israel. This goes on even to this day with BBC lying about terrorist attacks against Jews.
So there is some dislike there.
But that's on the surface, the majority of the Israelis are not happy with that's happening in Europe, they want the old days, they earn for the Europeans to finally stand up for themselves.

We're the guy that has been telling you that shit will go down this way for years, and now we're getting to tell Europeans "I told you so".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid

Has a chart for 2013 for example. The US aid to Egypt, Jordan and the Palestinians is higher than the aid to Israel by 700 million.

Add Iraq and Lebanon and the aid to Arab states surpasses the aid to Israel by 150%.

You're right.

What's the difference?

>Israel mostly remained out of the civil war
Wrong you fucking kikes are the ones who started all this shit behind the scenes you are the guilty ones for every innocent life's death and obviously you are responsible for the immigrants wave to the west

>kikeflag
>promotes jewish lies to demonize a leader they want to remove
>use muslim brotherhood tier propaganda to sway pol
>oy vey, wont somebody think of the children :::((((
Fact; basic survival in Syria in 2010 was 20 us cents. I lived there filthy kike

Moving goalposts, how expected. Indeed Israel receives more per capita, but why would the US care about how many people recieve the aid. They should care about what the aid gives them back. I've explained the origins of the US aid to Israel, which played a significant role in US cold war strategy. Israel helped NATO push the USSR out of the ME during the cold war at an insignificant price.
Compare that to the price paid for the failed attempt at stopping the Communists in SEA, and Vietnam specifically. Israel delivered better results at a small fraction of the price.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid
and what does that come out to per capita chaim? not to mention a lot of the aid we give to places like egypt and jordan is basically a bribe to keep hem friendly with you. and then the reason iraq gets so much is because we literally destroyed the place on your orders so its all basically money that is still being spent on your behalf.

Attached: aids.jpg (3368x2297, 845K)

America was the wealthiest country on earth with our internal free market. Now the world is overpopulated thanks to the spread of global capitalism and very unstable too.

In a world of the free market there will be losers and winners. The losers are getting angry turning back to the old ways. Like China, everyone thought china would become democratic but they basically have an emperor now with the economic output to put visions into reality.

>everyone is a zionist!!

This is a tactic is so blatant yet Jow Forums bites its every single time.