So Jow Forums can you explain to me why the viwership of sceptics/conservatives on Youtube plummeted so much in the...

So Jow Forums can you explain to me why the viwership of sceptics/conservatives on Youtube plummeted so much in the last month?

Attached: sceptics.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skeptiko.com/248-bernardo-kastrup-materialism-is-baloney/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

censoring, demonetization, shutdown their channels?

James Patrick O'Shaughnessy

Attached: 1540256570936.jpg (900x887, 80K)

The culture isn't in that much danger right now, the right is in power. No threat, so no need for leaders. If there's a problem, they will have their viewers back.

Besides, it's nice to be able to not care about politics.

They are currently embroiled in controversy that they keep causing.

Attached: 1533496151203.png (818x656, 724K)

How did you manage to misspell skeptics twice despite it literally being in your picture

price of oil fell down and russia cut down on funding of their bot farms

Skeptics are too focused on petty drama and that vast majority of people that watched for political commentary left after they made fools of themselves.

Jim got doxxed and everyone fucking laughed at him and all the driving fuck up he has. Jim got pissed and started to fling shit, said shit was horrible and useless.

can't watch their vids when kiketube is actively hiding the videos and unsubbing people from their channels. and i say that with abso-fucking-lte confidence because i've been unsubscribed from 2 channels now after thinking for so long that it was a tinfoil hat bunch of bullshit.

>fpbp
but dont forget algorithm bias ramping up by the day. sargon in particular had a video shadow hidden the other day, the first documented instance of somthing like this happening. as of a few weeks ago comments are now being filtered, ai is changeing peoples words to be 'inoffensive' or outright shadow deleting posts with the words 'fag' or 'faggot' in them. If a site is willing to do something like that, blatantly, who knows what kind of Orwellian shanannigans they're up to that we arent aware of yet. we live in troubling times.

Attached: 1537065490738.png (684x832, 438K)

Ask youtube

They are dishonest hypocrites and that is starting to show. Vee is growing though, so we will probably see him dump the dead weight soon.

Attached: fug.jpg (650x644, 123K)

t. skeptic

none of that shit
anti-sjw shit is played out, people are moving on
how many ways can you say you hate sjws before it gets stale? surprised the bubble didnt burst years ago.

> Mostly because their audience is mostly composed of pre-pubescent mongoloids that stand in awe with their pseudo-intellectual mental gymnastics and overall, if you have more than 3 functioning neurons you will eventually find their drivel incredible repetitive and monotonous.

Aka Patty o furniture

Trips of truth.

The great satan called google is making its move against any unsanctioned thoughts

this

he's just pretending it didn't affect him like when he fingered his chinese whore on livestream

Radical Classical Liberal Centrist (TM)

They didnt drink enough cum.
There is no room for conservative garbage on youtube.
Trans people are leading the way to destroy trump.
Even Texas has fallen.
Your time is over nazis!!!!!!
Liberals and Democrats RULE xD

Attached: 15812346519807.jpg (1806x1702, 1.47M)

Youtube (((algorithms)))

go cut off your dick tranny

jewtube

Skeptics are literal faggots. Sargon flirts with trannies, Vee's a sperg fag, and the most subhuman slav I've ever met. Just everything wrong with a non-white colasces in Vee.

Word of mouth. Tell people you trust.

Put on ski masks on the way to the bar and post some It's Okay to Be White fliers up.

holy fuck you are dense.

is the Alternative Hypothesis woke?

infighting, jealousy, gossip, backstabbing
regular bullshit that is also tearing the left apart
cunts need to stick together ffs

>when he fingered his chinese whore on livestream
What's this?

They are all would-be-alt-righters who are too cowardly to own it. Maybe they have non-white friends, maybe they want a cushy youtube career, maybe they don't want to be outcasted from society, maybe they don't want to be part of the virgin ideology. But if there's anything at all that they are "skeptical" of it is mass non-white immigration into the western world.

it has been a bad day for me.

It's sad watching ol Jimmy have a nuclear meltdown, but his detractors are correct in that he has literally no relevance whatsoever.

Now that he's been doxxed as a 40-year old who still calls kids faggots on the internet, his base of edgelord tweens are turning on him and he can't hide behind anonymity while proclaiming he doesn't care about tarnishing said anonymity.

It was inevitable, hes already done this before.

just because its a western country doesn't mean it is white

No, but I can guess. They've had the same schtick for years and achieved nothing. They are snarking on sidelines for the same little circlejerk.

Jealous that Im taking your boyfriends and your girlfriends?
Why would a woman want a stinky brute conservative when she can have a soft sexy girl(male) as her boyfriend that will only produce a child when we are ready to produce a child?
Laughing at you wearing condoms and giving your wife cancer and destroying her womb with jewish birth control methods.
But Im sure if youre willing to collect guns and dehumanize black people and Islam, then obviously giving your wife cancer is one of your "freedoms" right?

>They are all would-be-alt-righters who are too cowardly to own it.
Most of them hold similar views to the alt-right but are against racial identitarianism.

Yeah, but he's a cuck.

The Jews had a fit when Trump beat Hillary and hence enacted measures on both Youtube and Facebook to make sure that no one not Jewish approved gets any reach. Even the apolitical are shocked at how their Youtube has been hit by Jewish paranoia.

Mainly because "Sceptics" are a gateway to more mainstream right and left worldviews.Much like Libertarians, they care cool for highschoolers, but as you learn more and form more solid political opinions, their content becomes more and more transparently deficient in substance. So a portion of viewers move on to further like channels. Back in 2016, there were no reasonable left-wing alternatives to watch if you wanted a constructed, substantive argument, so a lot of people stuck to Sceptics or left altogether, Recently channels like Three Arrows and Destiny started attracting parts of the ex-sceptic audience there. Now all that is left are emotionally attached retards who follow a cult of personality, kids, and drama hawks. And guess what - school started a month ago, so kids are out.

they're all cucks.

Go fanboy this race-mixing faggot on reddit.

Jew spotted.

well now you made me feel bad, but you do post like a retard. You should stop until you have something useful to add. Take a break, practice your writing or whatever it is you want to do.

im gonna go take a shit

Has it? Cite please. I'd be happy about it, very sick of "yeah I don't agree with Trump and globalism for the Koch brothers is like, way rad, but fuck DA FEMINAZIS amrite?"

hello, fellow liberalists

Look, I've rarely watched any of these guys but are you saying that Destiny is a step above them? All I can think of when he comes up is how much of a clusterfuck of an argument he had with Jontron, I've specifically used that conversation to demonstrate to people how not to make your points when trying to argue.

Again, I know very little about any of these guys as they grew real old real quick but I'm curious on how you compare them personally.

Who is even a "youtube skeptic" anymore? Didn't these retards start out trying to argue against boomer christians about flat earth type shit? They all burned out because none of them have any original content. All of them were involved in one or multiple scandals, and got shown to be huge faggots IRL.

>got doxed
>by shit thats been on ED for fucking ever
Yeah, sure.

Because it's getting boring and the people involved are letting the 'fame' go to their heads.

Their house rotted from the inside. They were very much as guilty of the fallacies and fake outrage as the SJWs they lambasted. Occasional valid points aside, lots of these folks are simply full of shit and got too confident on a political movement that was extremely shallow.

>dox people you don’t like
>claim to hate SJWs

Septics are gay

He actually builds his own arguments rather than repeating talking points and actually reads the materials he discusses with people, which doesnt sound like much but is far more than what people like Sargon ever did. This is why he was instantly banned from places like Resetera as he is really bad at towing a political line. Sargon literally reads the title of an article, assumes what it says, and makes a freeflow lazy video on it where he rages about how dumb something a 20-something purple-haired college student said was. The only "sceptic" channel that I am aware of which actually addresses academic research from reputable sources is Dr. Layman.

They ran out of drama, the only time I ever watched that trash was when someone was getting blown out.
>Then they started manufacturing "drama"
And I unsubbed from all of them, true story.

Fair enough. Do you have any thoughts on ""the intellectual darkweb" guys? If so, how do you compare them to skeptics or guys like destiny? I ask because I'm way more familiar with them but getting a perspective from something of a parallel community could give me a good idea if I'm actually missing something with all the guys I'm overlooking.

>Those angry EU autists actually got him

Holy shit, I knew they were pissed that he talked trash but I had no idea they were dedicated, shit I hope that stream was worth it James.

Attached: 1514766648782.jpg (210x243, 7K)

Vee's Romanian, not a slav you tard.

Do you really believe Metokur is some executive and heir to a major wealth management firm? Do you truly genuinely believe that he does a podcast on investing, has been featured in international news, and makes 6 figures a year easy?
Really?

Probably because they've begun to be hit by the same algorithm that restricts the growth of channels which are further to the right of them

because theyre all full of horseshit and pedal lies and half truths

>Jim got doxxed
Yeah he's an Irish millionaire who makes videos about internet drama for what is pennies to him.
Makes a lot of sense, a really big brained idea.

Why not?

This materialism has been completely dismantled, and only fundamentalists and idiots cling to it these says. They are thus becoming ever more insular and weak.
skeptiko.com/248-bernardo-kastrup-materialism-is-baloney/

Attached: download (2).png (1206x888, 805K)

Because it was mostly a reactionary movement, and when the SJW uprising had been quelled, these new faces turned on each other, viewers got fed up.

I will mention the ones I am aware of
Rubin is a fucking retard who reads off of a script and cant even stand his own against the fucking meathead that is Joe Rogan. I really do not think there is any benefit to listening to him.

Sam Harris is really intelligent, but sometimes fails to grasp how some actions make him look bad, such as publishing his email convo with Erza Klein. Still, he has great insights into critical thinking and is really good at explaining Determinism, and how free will is pretty much non-existent. This is extremely important to understand as I believe more policies should take that into account, and seek to improve the overall environment influencing individuals so that they are more likely to act in a predictably beneficial pattern. His attempts to bridge the is/ought gap are pretty poor and I disagree with him there.

Jordan Peterson is brilliant in his field, but the moment he gets pressed on some political opinions of his, such as how people he disagrees with are "postmodern cultural marxists" when postmodernism and marxism are inherently at odds, he can;t really give a coherent answer. There can be valid explanations to this, but I have never seen him give one. He also needs to chill out on Jung's more esoteric views since it makes some of his points grounded in reality look less solid and more faith-based.

>Rubin is a fucking retard.
kek. I think he means well but he's frustrating to listen to. I can rarely hear him speak without feeling like I could have made the point better myself or easily contradict what he said.

Yeah, interesting. We seem to have similar observations about each of these guys. If you have any specific suggestions of people you find interesting, let me know and I'll check them out some time.

'cept for you tough guy.

You don't watch Rubin for his views, you watch him for his interviews. He might be a drooling moron, but he can nudge forward a long-form interview.

As surface-level as some of Rogan's criticism is, and as much of a meathead as he is, I still prefer him 10 times over Rubin's show. The reason for that is that Rubin allows his guests to establish whatever premise they want, and build their argumentation from there. The issue with this is that unless you catch it and are capable of pointing out some flaws, the interviewee can build any narrative they want. Rubin is only alright because he invites people we might agree with politically, but imagine he invited on literal commies episode after episode. If they are allowed to establish the paradigm that profit is what capitalists steal from the worker's labor, are never pushed on that, and keep building constructs off of that premise, I am sure people would wish Rubin pushed them on that point. As surface-level as Joe Rogan's criticisms are, I prefer him as a host, but he flip-flops on policy a lot.

I dont know what your political leanings are, I am center-right myself so keep that in mind. You probably know all the right-wingers I can possibly mention since they are talked about here often. On the left Kyle Kulinski is kinda decent but he repeats himself every episode over and over so once you watch three videos you can predict his response to anything. Still he opposes identity politics and deplatforming of right-wingers, so he is a decent guy we disagree with on some issues with in my book. As I said Layman is a decent "sceptic" whatever that means. If you want to go further left I guess you can look into Contrapoints but I find xer videos impossible to watch as they are peak-degeneracy. Three arrows is a literal commie as far as I know but if you want to see some far-left takes on right-wing shit without too much reliance on "muh morals" and "muh feels" you can look into him too, I suppose. And if you are ready to join the revolution and eat the rich Majority Report/Chapo Trap House are right there for you.

Funny enough I'm center left and am somewhat aware of both Kulinski and Contrapoints, mostly through friends that watch and then talk about them. I feel like I have sensible liberal viewpoints covered. I'd be the most interested in getting some suggestions on who's the most reasonable on the right. Not being too familiar with farther right personalities myself it's hard to just go looking and not get bogged down by a bunch of Alex Jones/FEMINIST GETS REKT COMPILATION 2018!!! kind of bullshit. I'f they exist I'd love to get a far right leaning intellectual who thinks and argues with the honest intent to change people's opinions.

I don't know if Molynuex would qualify as any time he speaks I imagine he might only be talking to cover the fact that he's inhaling his own farts but maybe I'm just bitter towards his smugness.

I imagine there's got to be some guys that are into natsoc, think that race is a major factor in determining the capability of a civilization, etc. I just don't know how to sift them from the rabble.

They are more interested in uninteresting mellowdrama then anything political.
Also I'm convinced kraut was ((paid)) off, nobody just does a 180 over night and goes full mobey dick about it