CHINA "PREPARE FOR WAR"

ITS ON BOYS
tweeddailynews.com.au/news/president-xi-tells-military-to-concentrate-prepara/3561651/

Attached: 1534855277333.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_qr-4AKM18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Grenada
youtube.com/watch?v=lPlyQvIuRq4
youtube.com/watch?v=K2wFsu_O490
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1525012526658.jpg (2588x3480, 2.39M)

Fuck you chang

Taiwan belongs to China.

Like we could have a war with China right now, half of us would just try to overthrow our own government if war broke out.

Are they that mad that FNC is going to crush IG next week?

tell china they need ress miritary

umm no sweetie

Do you live near airfield or a port? the storm is coming, you'll have to be re-educated from the lies of your treasonous government, nothing personel.

Attached: 254a4eaaa666.jpg (466x640, 54K)

when war breaks out the country would be unified in a heartbeat
>dig the holes lads operation sink the chinks is a go

Attached: 98ad63280dc4ec5c6bc07fc7b046c605f44562533b48317a77159117daed325d.png (399x629, 133K)

I live in Taichung. It’s riggt on the coast

Yes. Even they know it since they have been occupying the Chinese seat on UN for decades. High time to drive those fascists back to sea!

that half of an aircraft carrier is hella scary
>best to just burn down all chinese owned businesses to be sure though

get deep inside the island and pretend to be a eunuch, if you don't want to get dragged into this. Maybe they'll get some deal after the take over and some autonomy will remain.

Attached: 1474331227585.jpg (1893x2271, 2.41M)

I’m Chinese and i’d fight against China.

Attached: F8A89ECD-1901-48E6-AD91-E58663AB2D60.jpg (500x205, 38K)

>I`m a traitor

Why are you so proud of treason?

there will be nowhere to hide
either way that island is getting a nuke

but a Chinaman is running for Governor of my state

show your real flag you coin slot eyed tick tack dick FUCK

Are you serious? When will this happen? What can I do? Should I get more supplies? The other side of the island is basically empty should I go there? Won’t the Americans help us?

It's time to take Hong Kong back boys.
And give it to Nationalist China.
Fuck you England you'd just give it back to the Commies.
Don't act like you wouldn't, poofs.

>tweeddailynews

I'd rather it not happen, but if we DO drown in a yellow tide at least they have a high average IQ and will keep the niggers out.

Attached: 1523088440199-pol.jpg (730x502, 76K)

We're out, China can knock out satellites out of space whenever they feel like it. Have fun with your new overlords

aw yiss, let the nukes fly bby

Attached: veryready.png (361x462, 208K)

Okey.

Attached: chinese_try_to_become_jews.png (938x863, 726K)

...its not a bad flag

This will happen probably not now but eventually untill 2025, it will happen after some provocative move from Taiwan. You need to be away from the millitary instalations when it happens, and don't look like a combatant. Be away from anything millitary related, far away so you wouldn't be hit by a stray bomb, shell, rocket, bayonet.

Americans can only supply meager weapon transfer that is not enough, just compare Taiwan and China millitary spending and resources. Americans will rattle in UN and with its allies, but they can't do anything about it other than flex in the sea and media as a sign of support.

watch this and say that you don't want to enlist with a straight face
youtube.com/watch?v=l_qr-4AKM18

Attached: 1482703484977.png (791x911, 812K)

Won't happen. Media loves to hype things for more
viewers.

I think America is sworn to defend us though? Won’t taiwan just surrender? I don’t think they will let us die.

>tfw side with the US again
>All Chinks are told to gtfo or go to camps
>Chinese owned property in Australia is seized and put on the open market
That sounds great. Would make the victory even sweeter.

That'd depend on how bad our relations are with them if they actually decide to invade you.

In reality, the chinese won't risk it because it may unite the EU and US against china, which is a death blow for their economy.

This is all just saber rattling by the chinese since we keep doing freedom patrols through their fake islands, neither side wants this to turn into a shooting war.

You people betrayed us, communist.

China Russia and the US are now gearing up for a major military confrontation.
Its going to be the big one boys. And its going to be soon.

lol classic.

Attached: finlandvsaus.png (836x981, 283K)

Why does the US keep going near there islands?

They won't attack you. In today's world, the aggressors are crippled by worldwide embargoes and sanctions.

US will not engage Chinese navy directly because Taiwan is the area of sea denial by China. If American ship are close to Taiwan, they are in range of Chinese radars and rockets and can be easily spotted and targeted from the mainland. So in order to help Taiwan and not get destroyed, American ships have to take out the mainland rocket sylos and its akin to declaration of war on China and can lead to a nuclear war. Americans won't start a nuclear war with China over Taiwan. They can try to show support and show their flag in the strait, but its like trying to be tough when you have 100 knives at your throat, so they will bugger off eventually.

Taiwan will probably try to thwart the initial push from China on itself, kill some boats and landing vessels, shot down a few planes, but they can't stop the onslaught and will surrender, thinking international community will judge China and you will regain independence some other way.

Because building fake islands in the ocean then claiming its always been your territory and trying to extend your exclusive economic zone around it pisses off everyone.

Most of south east asia would love nothing more than for the US to turn those islands back into large craters that the sea can once again fill in, but right now, the chance of that happening is -2/10.

>Brexit set the UK free so they can fully concentrate on helping USA without EU interference
>USA leave INF treaty (that means nuclear arm race and another cold war)
>Brazil is about to turn full "greatest ally" of USA (about time, cold war is about to start)
>All that Putins speeches about how "USA is preparing the war and we're preparing for the war", or "if they attack, we would be in Heaven, but they won't. They would just die"
>Chinese army on high alert, currently "preparing for the war"

>We are sad to announce that red lines has been crossed so this is our new red line and our deep concern has lead us to the decision to embargo some irrelevant Chinese product and deport some literally who Chinese diplomats (aka a toilet cleaning lady from the embassy and her Shih Tzu)

Attached: 1423994185689.gif (512x512, 106K)

China’s military is super overrated and it’s ability to conquer and hold any meaningful hostile land is between nil and zero. About all they can do is defend themselves

>pisses off everyone.
Philippines don't seem to get pissed, it looks like you are more pissed than the countries involved and you are not involved and its none of your business. Remember that war on Grenada when US invaded the country for no reason?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Grenada
or when your shitty country supported separatists in Cuba? People around you hate you, allow caravans of migrants come to your country all because USA fucked everyone around itself, but since USA has the money, you can shut people up.

Why doesn’t China try and go take it then? See what happens.

>t.armchair warrior
go and read some Rand reports, they piss their pants every year about how their calculations show equal casualties in a war with China and it all grows in Chinese favor, since China operates near its land, and US has to haul shit over the pacific or rely on allies who would probably preffer to not get involved.

Which country are you from?

OH WE'LL FUCKIN SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Attached: 1523234198169.png (726x673, 332K)

You stupid chink faggot, you want to talk hated? The majority of countries in Asia would be thrilled if you became a glass parking lot tomorrow. So much so they would happily accept the effects of the nuclear fallout. I don’t think you realize how utterly despised you are by your neighbors. Our neighbors are annoyed by us. Your neighbors HATE you and want to see you destroyed

kek predicted this

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-060552.jpg (1033x103, 51K)

Attached: 1518328283923-pol.png (757x1411, 189K)

You have horrendous reading comprehension you stupid chink. I said China is not conquering shit because they don’t have the military capability. Learn how to read English if you are going to comment on an English speaking board. You dumb chink nigger faggot

I’m Taiwanese and we share basically the same culture as China. Our old government workers are very dumb and don’t really understand anything. I’d would honestly be surprised if that propaganda video they made was real. The older Chinese generations just can’t do anything right.

I still can't see how Russian and China are going to get along well enough to offer a major offensive. China is the muscle for global commie BS and Russia is not so much into that shit anymore.

>Calvin Klein

Did i rustle you jimmies? Just build a fence from people around you, that should help from the unconditional love of your neighbours.

Attached: 1483019246719.png (267x252, 140K)

Lol, you don't get updated news, i see. Do you have video watching comprehension?
youtube.com/watch?v=lPlyQvIuRq4

aesthetic as fuck

Please do it, attack Taiwan so we can reenact Nanjing, in a few decades you'll be crying like the cuck in vid related youtube.com/watch?v=K2wFsu_O490 :^)

No you didn’t rustle my jimmies. And stop using references from several years ago silly chink. I just get annoyed when subhuman bug filth like yourself come in here without understanding English.

The guy with the meme flag is mostly a canadian or american.

>nigger fantasizes about rape
is that supposed to be a winning argument over what country is hated the most?

Attached: 1475041992173.jpg (900x900, 78K)

Macron and edergon.
No, just don't

I’m fairly certain Taiwan can defend itself from China, China will not take the island intact that’s for sure.

China talks a lot of shit, I doubt they want to be the proud new owners of a smoking crater in the Pacific.

What is really important are the people of Taiwan. If we could relocate the Taiwanese people and their research and other assets to Australia or Canada, we could deny China its greatest assets.
Taiwan and not China is home to the greatest technological firms in the world. Some of the greatest minds in the world.

Attached: 1520120153638.jpg (3572x2721, 506K)

The peasants in Rural China must be getting restless- Time to send in The PLA for some correctional duty

>Taiwan some of the greatest minds in the world
Don’t most of us leave who are really smart?
What will happen to Taiwanese with duel citizenship? Will Canada/America/aus let them get killed and do nothing?

ill do ya one better.

Attached: chinanpcnation.png (800x1672, 209K)

Media is shit.
China dont want to enter in a war.
A conflit is the last thing a chinese want

No, its not fucking commie

Nah. America really doesn't have morals when it comes to technology and scientists. We let nazi's go free and let them continue working in the US.

Also this. It's all fluff. China wants to be strong and seen as strong. They are weak.

> Military is supposed to be eternally prepared for war
> Commander tells military to prepare for war

Other than France do you reckon there's a military that hasn't been told to prepare for war every day for the past decade?

>
>Why does the US keep going near there islands?

BECAUSE ITS NOT "THEIR ISLANDS" YOU FUCK!

If they start raining arty there isn’t a whole lot we can do. The only way Beijing is capturing Taipei is in ruins, because they won’t be able to get a single soldier across that strait while the Taiwan military stands.

Beijing will fall faster than Baghdad did, and we’ll spend the rest of the war blowing up Chinese power plants, military bases, and missile sites while disorganized soldiers try guerilla tactics until they starve to death or defect. China can’t organize a proper military.

>
>US will not engage Chinese navy directly because Taiwan is the area of sea denial by China. If American ship are close to Taiwan, they are in range of Chinese radars and rockets and can be easily spotted and targeted from the mainland. So in order to help Taiwan and not get destroyed, American ships have to take out the mainland rocket sylos and its akin to declaration of war on China and can lead to a nuclear war. Americans won't start a nuclear war with China over Taiwan. They can try to show support and show their flag in the strait, but its like trying to be tough when you have 100 knives at your throat, so they will bugger off eventually.
>Taiwan will probably try to thwart the initial push from China on itself, kill some boats and landing vessels, shot down a few planes, but they can't stop the onslaught and will surrender, thinking international community will judge China and you will regain independence some other way.

You know nothing about this you communist shit head.
On any given day the US wishes, the Chink navy will cease to exist.
But please keep your head firmly up your ass, I'm sure your intestinal parasites love the company.

Si vis pacem, para bellum, you uncultured subhumans

>Philippines don't seem to get pissed,

Yes, they are, lying faggot commie.
They were just accepting of it because Cuck Obama wasn't helping.

Just kidding about France btw. They're based and redpilled.

>
>I’m fairly certain Taiwan can defend itself from China, China will not take the island intact that’s for sure.
>China talks a lot of shit, I doubt they want to be the proud new owners of a smoking crater in the Pacific.
>What is really important are the people of Taiwan. If we could relocate the Taiwanese people and their research and other assets to Australia or Canada, we could deny China its greatest assets.
>Taiwan and not China is home to the greatest technological firms in the world. Some of the greatest minds in the world.

This, absolutly.

China belongs to Taiwan

Rockets don't care about your feelings and Chinese mainland has more rockets than any American fleet can bring to Chinese shores. Are you a nigger or just a dumb patriotic boomer who dodged the draft but pretends to care about the milltary? like your president?

Attached: 1474930698102.jpg (274x357, 25K)

Taiwan belongs to Japan

Australia belongs to Tasmania.

mate it all fucking belongs to us

Attached: 1539663228559.jpg (239x294, 13K)

Scientific fact: the whole world belongs to Australia.
And Australia belongs to the Emus.

>The president obliquely instructed his military to ramp-up opposition to 'freedom of navigation' exercises being undertaken by the US, Australia, France, the UK, Japan and others through the waterway through which arterial shipping lanes have grown since the end of World War II.
This should excite anyone watching this space. US interest in the South China Sea extends far beyond its defense obligation to the Philippines - freely navigating through it is a fundamental part of US global power projection. If the US gets bullied out of the SCS and can't go back in, then literally RIP US global hegemony. But since it's guaranteed that republicans are going to be in office for the next generation, they know that this is an unacceptable outcome, and will physically confront China if push came to shove. And don't listen to all the pro-Chinks saying US could never afford to attack China because they own their debt. If China crashes the US economy in retaliation, they're only blowing off their own head. There will be a confrontation in the SCS eventually, and China will get a black eye because ain't nobody going toe to toe with the giant, battle hardened Seventh Fleet. If only the US could get its internal shit together so it could really start spraying these insects.

Attached: 1539393446876.png (1000x1000, 539K)

>the whole world
fuck that mate too much drama we just want china India and fuckin everything in between

Its litteraly just the usual Chinese whipsers game played by U.S. controlled and affiliated media

(((Amerimutt infested "foreign" proxy news agency))) misstranslates/takes some words out of context to prepare it for spinning.
Bigger (((Amerimutt news agency))) quotes Amerimutt proxy agency and takes it further out of context and ads the spin.
(((Mainstream Amerimutt media))) quotes that (((Amerimutt news agency)))
(((International))) news agencies start to quote it

The source is South China morning post which is entirely staffed by Ameriboos, Angloboos and actual Americans

He literally just said on a opening ceremony of some recently reformed branch that their goal is to strengthen combat ability and prepare for all kind of situations.

>no you shill!!! a military unit training for war is news worthy!!!! absolute happening!!!! dont listen to him fellow goys!!!

SCMP is owned by the CCP after Jack Ma sold it. It’s infested with wu maos that shil hard for China in the comment section.

Idk who your shilling for friend?
Also take off meme flag

>muh SCMP is spreading CCP propaganda I tell you fellow goyim you see it was recently bought by some globalist kike lover! that makes them CCP drones!
>he says as the SCMP in factuality spreads anti Chinese histeria with deliberate quotemining and spinning of Chinas like it always has
>t.MUH PRECIOUS AMERICAN PASSPORT IS SO CLOSE
Shill harder

You need help BAHAHAHAHA

Nice 1 cunt

Do sanctions against china effect Taiwan?

No

Can you guys start making GPUs in Taiwan and not china

Thanks

I love HK and TW but fuck china

the only reason is were not pissed is because you fucking chinks paid off our president and politicians you fucking sub human filth

yawn, and i thought Duterte was the populist and the love of the people. You couldn't even clean some of your inhabited islands from muslim terrorists. Way to oppose Chinese more powerfull navy if you couldn't defeat a bunch of guerrilla fighters for a long time