WW3 will be like this

USA, Brazil, UK and one half of the Europe on one side

And Russia, China and the other half of the Europe on the other side.

Is this accurate? Also let's sum the things up

>Brexit set the UK free so they can fully concentrate on helping USA without EU interference
>USA leave INF treaty (that means nuclear arm race and another cold war)
>Brazil is about to turn full "greatest ally" of USA (about time, cold war is about to start)
>All that Putins speeches about how "USA is preparing the war and we're preparing for the war", or "if they attack, we would be in Heaven, but they won't. They would just die"
>Chinese army on high alert, currently "preparing for the war"

Am I missing anything?

Attached: 1539285728137.jpg (1024x777, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tweeddailynews.com.au/news/president-xi-tells-military-to-concentrate-prepara/3561651/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rush B

UK and USA aren't on the same side anymore unless Tommy and the military house the muslim government.

No F35 for you unless you take that back

Why's that? UK is trying hard to push American sanctions on Russia.

Russia will be mowed down by combined NATO forces in a week and China won't take part in the conflict

Yeah, you forgot israel, the nation of the people with more money and influence than any others on the planet, who are the primary ones edging us closer and closer towards destruction just so they can profit

You will die first then.
Lol.

I thought it obvious that this team
>USA, Brazil, UK and one half of the Europe on one side
is Israeli team.

Yes, very funny indeed, but also most likely true

Germany going green party, they will remain neutral along with Sweden and accept all refugees no matter where they're from.

>Russia will be mowed down by combined NATO forces in a week
Come on bro, have some faith. NATO is not that strong and we have good weapons. Hypersonic missiles, remember?
>China won't take part in the conflict
Yeah, they're already preparing for the war. Also you literally can't say things like this. You don't have anything to back this up and you're surely not the insider of the Chinese gov. I mean I understant you just being russophobic and all, but damn it use your brains ones in a while.

tweeddailynews.com.au/news/president-xi-tells-military-to-concentrate-prepara/3561651/

>Germany going green party, they will remain neutral
Nah, Krauts will be with us this time. They need our Nord Stream and we need their money.

Too bad the Yanks outsourced nearly everything to the Chinese, and can't live without them.

This. Especially with the forced closure of Nuclear, and planned ending of Coal.

Week 1: Tactical nukes and biologicals. Globally.
Week 2: New Zealand and Canada are hit especially hard with red nukes.
Week 3: The surface of the Earth is uninhabitable for most higher life. Some 0.1%ers are in DUMBs living off canned goods.
A few years later: A highly automated society based on surveillance and genetic profiling requires subjects to receive the mark of the beast in order to transact.

>Too bad the Yanks outsourced nearly everything to the Chinese, and can't live without them
Good point. Maybe that's a good reason for the war, I dunno.

ww3 will be the Google trade federation droid army vs the Amazon Alexa-piloted drone force

Attached: droid_bg.jpg (500x331, 38K)

We'll drop bombs on Israel and call it an Oopsie.

Low level proxy war for the foreseeable future, no ww3, mad is still in effect.

>OY V-VEY TAKE IT BACK GOYIM

>>Brazil is about to turn full "greatest ally" of USA (about time, cold war is about to start)
explain this

Won't happen nobody is retarded enough to start a third world war which most likely would lead to the end of civilized world by MAD.
What we will see is a continuation of proxy wars and trade wars/sanctions.