Sick of misinformation on the net put there by low IQ faggots

>Here's the deal.
Sick of USA faggots spreading misinformation all over the internet, and faggots like you coming along, believing that shit, and spreading it like gospel because you are dumb and believed it blindly.

Pay very fucking close attention here.

>A millennial is anyone born on or after the year 2000. The oldest millennial is 18 years of age.
>Gen X was from 1960 to 1980.
>Gen Y is 1980 to 2000.
>Boomers are from 1940-1960.

There is no such fucking thing as Generation Z, so if you faggots could kindly stop claiming there is, that would be fucking terrific.
>Generation Z, would be the millennials.

Due to the influx of faggot journalism across the internet, much misinformation is spread.
It amazes me how fucking dumb Earthlings are in 2018, and how easy it is to get them to believe stupid shit.
>Saying generation Z exists separate to the millennials, is akin to claiming there are over 37 genders. It's bullshit.

Now you know, so grow a brain and spread the truth. Millennials are Gen Z, they are not two separate generations.
>The oldest millennial in 2018, is 18 years old.
>A millennial is anyone born ON OR AFTER the year 2000.

It's really that simple.
Disagree all you want, but you're wrong.
Fucking fools.

Attached: jac.png (207x298, 139K)

dude it literally says on wikipedia that generation z is a another word for millennial

Wiki also claims #pizzagate is fake news.

Meh.

Wikipedia literally says:
Millennials, also known as Generation Y or Gen Y, are the generational demographic cohort following Generation X and preceding Generation Z. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

Generation Z
Generation Z or Gen Z, also known by a number of other names is the demographic cohort after the Millennials (Generation Y). There is no precise date for when Generation Z begins, but demographers and researchers typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as a starting birth years.

I'm gen y then. Is that good or bad?

>From Wiki:

Generation Z
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Part of a series on
Generations

Lost Generation
G.I. Generation
Silent Generation
Baby boomers
Generation X
Millennials
Generation Z

Generation Z or Gen Z, also known by a number of other names is the demographic cohort after the Millennials (Generation Y). There is no precise date for when Generation Z begins, but demographers and researchers typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as a starting birth years. There is little consensus regarding ending birth years.

Most of Generation Z have used the Internet since a young age and are comfortable with technology and social media.

>Fuck wiki, page is locked also.
>Original post still stands.

Gen Z/Millennials start in the year 2000 - not before.

Attached: potoo-birds-are-the-subject-of-some-spooky-folklore-photo-u1.jpg (650x418, 63K)

>There is no precise date for when Generation Z begins, but demographers and researchers typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as a starting birth years. There is little consensus regarding ending birth years.

Fucking wikipedia.

The precise date is Jan 1st, 2000.
>Derp.

This motherfucker has done flipped his lid.

Aaaawwwww you sad OP because you losers lost generation Z? You gonna cry? You gonna look up at the sky and scream? You gonna call all of them racist because they won't listen to you or believe anything you say? Man get the fuck out of here.

Forget about it......

millennials start in the 80's. is your wikipedia broken?

Is everybody taking fucking crazy pills and not seeing wikipedia showing Gen Y = MIllennials? Gen Z = kids born in the 2000s?

It's fucking interesting how USA is trying to alter and rewrite history over the media found on the internet.

>USA are the bad guys.

Attached: USA are the bad guys.jpg (960x960, 115K)

>Retard. Read the OP.

>F-f-fake news
You were wrong, you look stupid and you are stupid.

but who was phone?

OP States:

Wikiepedia states a millennial is born in the 1980s, so the YOUNGEST millennial may be just under 18 years of age, but certainly not the oldest.

Either OP
1) is so bad at math he failed to recognize the difference between "more than" and "less than"
2) is so wound up about something so trivial he forgot the entire point he was trying to make; or
3) has several meaty black dicks in his hands and is slapping them on the keyboard and this is the drivel that came out.

>Retarded piratefag.
You use a pirate flag to hide your country location as you suffer autism. Dumb yank.

>Another dumb American in action.

How are you people this retarded, literally?
You whole country is fucked, ROFL.

r*

>Here's the deal.
Sick of USA faggots spreading misinformation all over the internet, and faggots like you coming along, believing that shit, and spreading it like gospel because you are dumb and believed it blindly.

Pay very fucking close attention here.

>A millennial is anyone born on or after the year 2000. The oldest millennial is 18 years of age.
>Gen X was from 1960 to 1980.
>Gen Y is 1980 to 2000.
>Boomers are from 1940-1960.

There is no such fucking thing as Generation Z, so if you faggots could kindly stop claiming there is, that would be fucking terrific.
>Generation Z, would be the millennials.

Due to the influx of faggot journalism across the internet, much misinformation is spread.
It amazes me how fucking dumb Earthlings are in 2018, and how easy it is to get them to believe stupid shit.
>Saying generation Z exists separate to the millennials, is akin to claiming there are over 37 genders. It's bullshit.

Now you know, so grow a brain and spread the truth. Millennials are Gen Z, they are not two separate generations.

It's really that simple.
Disagree all you want, but you're wrong.
Fucking fools.

Tremendous response. So instead of admitting your wrong and deleting your thread, attack the person who was right.

go fuck a koala

>Go fuck an African American you dumb yankee low IQ fool.

i was born in 90 and I'm a Millennial, deal with it

America is cancer.
You people are a joke to the whole world.

Attached: Untigtled.png (164x318, 138K)

You need to just shut up. The fact of the matter is you morons blew it and lost them kids and now over the next 30 years they are gonna destroy you stumble fucks.

Have fun being made fun of....

You need to keep sucking that tranny cock.
Fuck off pleb.

I am done here. What did we learn?
>We learned that Americans are dumb as fuck.
>Although we already knew that. ROFL.

I was always under the impression it was someone who grew up/young adult at the transition of the millennia.

Look everybody he's gonna cry.

Attached: giphy-4.gif (500x282, 491K)

good shitpost get fucked boomer fags

We learned that you are a glorious winged foggot.

Attached: 24zdlxw.jpg (600x400, 41K)

>Spot the pedo

>AUSTRALIA MASTER RACE.

Byebye plebs.

Attached: AU2.jpg (480x360, 36K)

OP thinks that every study, every article, every mention of “millennials” by the human race up to this point has been referring to the set of people who are [less than] >18 years old. Rightttt...

So those articles you read three years ago about millennials being the most indebted generation, no longer owning homes, no longer owning cars were referring to 0-16 years.

OP is a fucking retard.

I don’t disagree with this statement. But the only faggot/retard/sperg/pleb in this thread is you.

boring shit posts

Attached: flaggot.png (2518x1024, 544K)

Hey man don't be cruel.

The term Gen Z has been around longer than "Millennial" you absolute retard. Anyone who didn't enter the education system until the mid 2000s is gen z, ie people born 1999 and onwards

>Australian flag
Any reason why this is not another shitpost buried under piles of Australian shitposts?

Attached: 14943E4D-3034-4C0E-805D-B6331E60BA7A.jpg (590x600, 103K)

>it says on wikipedia
wow if it's on bolshewikipedia it must be the truth!

Fucking dumb Americunts.
Australian IQ is too much for you.
>KEK

Attached: AUSTRALIA tells it like it is.png (727x516, 135K)

>OP had a shit, and has now left the page.
Cry all you Ameritards want.
Doesn't change the fact an Australian schooled you.

>Derp.

So you just admitted you are shitposting?

How did you school anyone when you’re wrong?

I’m genuinely curious.

It doesn’t seem like you’re trolling. It really just feels like you’re sperging.

The OP is using trying to use a typical leftist tactic on us. Everything shows that the generation Z kids lean more libertarian and conservative and don't support the crap they've been pawning off on everybody so they are gonna try and claim them kids don't exist. What makes any of them tards think that is gonna actually work is just stupid.

>Spot the retarded American still seeking confirmation of something that has been verified over 9000 times in the past 30 minutes.

Fuck you people, kys.

Amazing.

I'm out. Lucky I saw that before I shut the page.
You fucking gumps.

ROFL!

>Shitpost or not, don't change the fact what was said in the OP is right.
>Unretard yourselves.

>Dumb Italian person.

You said you was leaving like 4 times already.

>Retarded American hanging off every word the Australian overlord says.

HAHAHAHHA. Fucking hick.

I got your overlord swinging between my legs.

>this is what you’re mad about
Snowflakes are so fragile

Well, my impression of Aussie people has gone wayyy down...

Not that it was anywhere but the shitter before anyway.

wow i totally care about the arbitrary categorization of individuals

>gay
Another thing. Why are Americans so fucking gay now? They overtook France years ago.

Faggotry everywhere. Faggotry and lack of IQ.

Derp.

Cool story bro.

Spoken like a true Zoomer.
saged and smugged

By the way, according to the Internet Jack is a pedo.

I'll make you think gay when these nuts are bouncing off your chin.

Why in absolute fuck any of those aliases, like Gen ?, need to exist?

Cunt under you did not sage.
>Sage in 2018 is cancer.
You dumbass heaven fuck.

Generations are defined by influences and events, not "hurr every 20 years". They're also country-specific. A millenial in the U.S. would be someone who was old enough to experience and be affected by things like y2k and 9/11, and gen-z wasn't, even if they were alive during it.
>personally affected by 9/11 experience, was probably scared of y2k, etc
Millenial
>has little to no memory of 9/11, grew up with stable internet in their house from a very early age if not entire life
Gen Z
That being said the cutoff between genz and millennial is probably 1995-1996.

Earth is a slave labor camp.
The leaders divide and conquer.
It's really that simple.

Tldr - also you are wrong.
Re read the OP.

Attached: 2l3e6g.jpg (867x499, 92K)

Attached: 0-02-07-0e9152cd66b7be3567473aec585205cf6b9ace1ce54ee9c752bfafdbbd8be4f3_7d5cc1c7.jpg (504x378, 48K)

Be a 30 something on Jow Forums
>called a boomer several times a day
Feels bad, man

Attached: B4C8FF40-5360-41CA-A91D-A18146731A79.gif (200x150, 512K)

>This
Faggot kid USA millennials have taken over.
Jow Forums is so gay and shit in 2018.

I almost want to do the twitter black lady clap hands emoji between every word for this one:

Generations are not clearly or universally defined.

>Earth is a slave labor camp.
>The leaders divide and conquer.
>It's really that simple.

By making retarded aliases?

>Wrong.

Do you even know how to read or write in English?

Yeah you little rascals have taken over alright. You've taken over the title of the biggest baffoons in history.

Who is making the decisions on how generations are defined? Why do you take their authority and not someone else who brackets them differently?

>Confederate
Kek.

You people let snowflake liberals keep you down - the fuck you even talkin about.

>Research it.

>Do you even know how to read or write in English?

Yes, you are either trying to make me re-read your last post in order for me to be satisfied only with this half assed answear cuz of supposed irony,

Or one side misunderstood something.

Nobody is keeping me down at all. I have thing's well under control. And I'm gonna continue to have thing's under control because unlike you I can think for myself.

This thread is ass.
>Americans are dumb.

Ok byebye, going to find a non faggot thread on the internet outside of Jow Forums, which is clearly a faggot playground and CIA psyop.

Attached: Sun is close - Deal with it.jpg (720x436, 39K)

What do I do if my research leads me to sources which do not agree with your definition of the given generations? How do I know which is the right source?

The source that agrees with his narrative is the correct source. If you don't choose that one you are a bigot and a nazi.

Research flat Earth @ HTTP://IFERS.123.ST

There is much more proof for a flat Earth than a spinning upside down space testicle. Also, Jesus and god do not exist. No real flat Earth researcher is religious.

>Beware fake flat Earth news found all over google, and similar USA run sites.
>Flat Earth is real science.
>The globe, jesus, god, and so on, are hogwash and are bogus child stories.
>Understand physics, understand level Earth.

Protip: Flat Earth Society is a mock group, that quote "we have members all around the globe" is meant as a joke - it is not a real group.
So, don't post that around or you'll be the dumb one!

Hah.

Bye plebs.

>200 proofs Earth is not a spinning ball by Eric Dubay. Research this also.

>Also, flat Earth is not a flat disc located in space, kek.

Seeya, ya gumps.

Attached: QRm_32.gif (400x224, 1.01M)

God damn I've lost count of how many times you've said you was leaving. Will you just leave already and stop acting like a damn little girl already?

Oh shit??

Hello fellow Gen Xers of any of you had Your prostate swell up like a melon? I can’t squirt out more than a few drops at a time sure but I’m not a boomer though

No I can't say I have.

Consider so fortunate if you are over 55

This came on all of a sudden couple days ago along with a very serious flu like illness I am in hell