How can I tell straight away if someone is a libtard...

How can I tell straight away if someone is a libtard? Is there some kind of litmus test I can do to sniff these buggers out so as to not waste my time?

Attached: i voted.png (593x592, 782K)

they're not white

Old Mr. Abernathy has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. How do you proceed?

Make a politically incorrect joke. If they get offended, well...

Libtards generally spend their time socializing, reading, lifting, fucking women. It's an easy tell really.

Walk away, and let the old coot rot.

wew pic related

thanks, i usually just bring up equal pay - seems to work okay

Attached: gf85demrba901.jpg (629x767, 92K)

Hair dyed odd colours. Man-bun. One temple shaved.

Are they dressed like a girl while being born as a guy?
Huuuuuge red flag.

Imagine being so brainwashed by bipartisan bullshit, that you end up like OP.

Walk around with a MAGA hat on and the most obnoxious symbols of the right to trigger libs. Watch their reactions.

>Do they virtue signal about current political distractions (eg, BLM, migrant caravan, the latest shooting, gay marriage, etc) on social media?
>Do they hold exclusively mainstream likes/dislikes, anxieties, complaints that seem taken directly from a current "socially aware" ad campaign or cable news?
>Are all their jokes, opinions, and behavior disturbingly predictable and devoid of genuine "feel"?
>Do they deliberately date people of another race and endlessly post on social media about their "struggles" with racism as a result of their romantic choices?
>Do they immediately adopt whatever "socially aware" photo filter is trending?
>Do they post "orange man bad" or words to that effect, once daily?
>do they have purple, fire engine red, or otherwise aposematically colored hair?
>do they whine about white people and mansplaining or privilege?
You get the idea.

Attached: 1540516665859.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

Can't you tell by their facial shape and the way they dress?

the lanyard is the tell with this one, user, a ring on the index finger is another flag

good post and nice gif.

It would be much more effective in the long term for you not to simply reject them based on the fact that they are a "libtard" but rather to let them talk themselves into sounding as stupid as they obviously do and then redpilling when appropriate; unless it's clear that there's no hope for them. In which case, don't waste your time.

Problem glasses

>is a woman

Retarded hair

"So what are your thoughts on the first and second ammendments?"

Attached: 6n67xx4ux4h11.jpg (500x370, 22K)

Say you saw a midget. If they say "they like to be called little people" or "midget Is like the N word to them." Then you got a libtard

So.... all liberals are midgets? Ok.

>"1A grants you freedom of expression but not freedom from consequence."

I get this one a lot. Is this a neutral or libtard argument?

they seem happy all the time, that's a sign of stupidity

a smart one. reply with, "what's an acceptable consequence from the state? from a citizen?"

Attached: 3k4n.png (457x523, 360K)

Immigration, rights of citizens, social compact are all pretty good topics. South African white genocide if you are feeling spicy, that's a definite bellweather. Israel and palastine could be a little heavy for first dates but I have brought them out when I didn't give a fuck.

What... thats literally the definition of a chad nationalist....

>"if you push hateful rhetoric you will get shouted out of restaurants"

"you can say whatever you like but it doesn't mean people will accept it"

If he/she uses social media.

WOW!! Please tell me who is this gorgeous white baby maker in pic??

First dates? Holy shit it can take years to redpill women; they’re too loving and trusting to realize that their behind the gay/trans/immigration/pedo stuff all by themselves. Drop the red pills slowly but surely

Theyre*

a guy retard

if you talk to them about anything that's not sportsball or television/movies and they glaze over. then they turn the conversation back to whatever jew bullshit they saw on netflix. was just at a wedding this weekend and all anybody talked about was what movies they watched lately. they're normies, and most normies are liberals because they are stupid or ignorant

WTF? Traps are never that hot!!! You’re just joking me right??

just some model thot from my insta
hot but crazy liberal

Attached: instathot.png (926x428, 639K)

The background.See if they come from money. See if they have worked for government .See if they like liberal arts.The media they consume etc etc.

tattoos

What is her insta name? I want to hate smack it to her!

So not fucking with people for no reason that's in anyway beneficial to me makes me a libtard?

Say "I sure do hate niggers!". high five = /ourguy/, meltdown = libtard

you're not fucking with anybody, faggot

>Libtards generally spend their time socializing, reading, lifting, fucking women.
LOL!

Attached: cuck boy commie soy.jpg (1511x2015, 726K)

Litmis test:

Do they speak in common phrases endlessly

Attached: literally npc.jpg (385x478, 60K)