Why is it rare to find other Spaniards in the United States?

My family and i are from Spain and it's hard to find other people like me. Most Spanish-speaking people here are Mexicans, Central Americans, Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans. Hardly no Spaniards.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1280x853, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/elmundo/2009/10/15/espana/1255597824.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi bro :3

Spain is a comfy place to live. There's not much reason to move from Spain to the US.

I don’t think there was every any wave of large scale immigration to USA from spain

They aren't good at speaking English.

GO back to Spain criollo los estados unidos belongs to us mexicanos
pinche guerito

It's easier to go to europe to work, loads of spain bros in London.

kys indio mierda

I see that now. I wonder what percentage of people here are Spanish. I don't see any information on the sites i am looking at. One site says there are 48,000 Spaniards, though.

As others have already said, Spaniards don't have a reason to leave their country or Europe really, unlike the shitskinned mestizo subhumans from shithole mexico, latin and central american countries. The ancestral population of Spaniards in the Americas race mixed at disgusting rate compared to other Europeans who colonized, and so they left us with literal fucking orcs.

Good point

The question is why all the race mixing with indios to begin with? The English didn't have this lust for them like the Spaniards did, what caused the Spaniards to have shitskin fever? I don't understand it

Chorizo nigger

Not enough White women.

Indio women were available and desperate for superior Conquistadors. Race mixing occured and the caste system (pic related).

Attached: Latin-American-Social-Caste-Pyramid-LASCP (1).png (594x513, 62K)

Why didn't they bring enough women? Were they not initially planning to stay or what was the deal?

I think this is based on demographics of the colonizers.

Anglo colonists where at first puritans fleeing from religious oppression and they were committed to build families: they had a fair 50:50 proportion between men and women.

Spaniards on the other hand, were at first mainly men, usually hidalgos, minor nobility descendents who had no inheritance or low class men who had no future in mainland and went for the adventure, the gold and whatever women they could fuck.

Once the settlements grew, the women on the anglo zones were still descendent from the european stock while women on the spanish zones had some mixture besides the amount of european women that finally arrived progressively.

The religious issue could also have some influence as the Spanish wanted to spread the Catholic faith and once the native population converted, they had similar position in the new societies they were forming (a true mix between Europe and the American). Anglo colonists weren't interested in converting the natives.

A third reason to mix could be the different level of development of the societies found by the colonists. Mexico or Peru had lots of people living in populated cities while North America natives were more spread. It is easier to live on your own in a country with low population density than if you have literally taken control of an empire and forced to live among the natives.

why would you wanna go to usa , spain has everything, sun, women , beaches etc...

Because your kind was too depraved and couldn't resist fucking the local wildlife. Those Mexicans are the Spaniards.

This makes a lot of sense, thanks. Are there any books you would recommend that go into this subject?

>entire goblina Spanish speaking continent connected directly to the United States vs small insignificant country in Europe half a world away

I wonder why there are so many Latin Americans vs Spaniards....

lots of fairly developed ex-colonies to migrate to without having to learn a new language, plus feeling unwelcome in the us due to black legend, war of 1898 and international relations due to friendly relations with the axis during WWII

after that, sure, relations with the US would improve during the Cold War, but post-war Spain suffered a big hit to education, and with the government being quite nationalistic and pro-Spain it stands to reason english would be a really low priority, so trans-atlantic emigration would primarily go to latin america. as a side-effect the dubbing and translation industry here is particularly strong

nowadays it's easier to migrate to the US, but even easier to migrate somewhere else on europe, and with the internet and globalization the pressure to emigrate has lessened for developed countries with the infrastructure to benefit from globalization

>dubbing and translation industry here is particularly strong
unfortunate because subtitling > revoicing
>and with the internet and globalization the pressure to emigrate has lessened for developed countries with the infrastructure to benefit from globalization
Interesting. Nowadays globalism and nationalism are presented as diametric opposites

Spanish dont self segregate when they come here so they aren't as noticeable as Latinos. Also a lot of Spanish in America dont look Spanish. My old boss was from Spain and she had blonde hair and green eyes, I thought she was an Argentine at first.

Maybe because is not Spain?

>lots of fairly developed ex-colonies to migrate to without having to learn a new language

do spanish people really move to the third world latin american countries?

I dont know about the Spanish but when I visited Brazil there were a fuck tons of Italians.

When was that? In the 50's?

no spanish women wanted to stay 2 months on a ship to get to a mosquito infested jungle
like the other user said the conquistadors were desperate males without lands, they mixed and convert the population so as long as they paid taxes slain didnt felt the need to send more spanish people
the height of eueopean migration to america comes after the napoleonic wars when the ships got faster and then steam engine was invented
but by that time had already lost all colonies but cuba philipines and puerto rico
If Ferandi VII didnt surrender the country to Napoleon and gave the colonies more autonomy they would be way more spanish cause spain wouldve send all the poor people there in the next century wichnwoulve helped. prevent the civil wars that strike after FernandoVII

I think New Mexico has its own Spanish dialect

As if that matters. You can survive just fine here without speaking a single word of English.

Spics can just point at their dick or asshole and grunt a few times like an ape and millenial cocksuckers will line up to let them piss or shit in their mouth.

Time to get off the internet cuckold

I’ve never met anyone who ever liked a Spaniard besides another Spaniard

it is different, food too

>Said the mongrelized subhuman shitskinned mutt orc living in a shithole country
The inferior goblin remains forever envious of the European. Take a good look at your genes, you'll find that they're fuckin shit.

Yep, it was about taking all the gold and silver they could find back to spain

A lot in south Florida and New Jersey, you're just a whiny cuck bitch.

>Take a good look at your genes, you'll find that they're fuckin shit.

Hilarious coming from an American

basado, you okay wh*Te boi

My neighbour is Galician. He is married to a real 100% genuine Canadian woman of Scottish decent. We don't have too many Mexicans or South Americans in Canada. If someone is speaking Spanish, they are usually from Spain.

We seem to prefer filling our ranks with non-Western hispanics for some god forsaken fucking reason.

I'm 100% Anglo-Saxon. Whiter than you, Muhammad.

Attached: 1534747903946.jpg (480x449, 18K)

>right on cue

No, you aren't

Nice Reddit spacing. You've gotta go back. You'll be more at home there anyway, it's just as cucked as your country.

>non-Western hispanic
Hispanic is an American PC term for Spanish/Indian mutt. Spanish just refer to themselves as Spanish.

Because you turn. Criollo, then mestizo

>Anglo colonists were at first puritans
No they weren't. Most Anglo colonies were business ventures. The puritans were not the norm.

Fuck off chink

USA is a mestizo country.

Pio Baroja is a great writer
t. non-Spaniard

56%

The mutts aren't going to take you in because you stood up for them on a bolivian basketweaving board

This. If anything they’d be in former Spanish colonies like the gulf states or southwest. But still those numbers would be low

even spain belongs and will belong to the sudacas Benancio, time to kys... heh...

BASED fucking gueritos thinking they can talk shit

I'm a citizen of a European nation as well as your gay leaf country. kys faggot

Sup dude

>willingly being a leaf.

That latter part seems to be forgotten often. Mesoamerica and the Andes had a fuckload of people rather than sparseness in most of the Americas.

Attached: 1539897704737.jpg (684x960, 104K)

Gueritos will have their time again.

Its more Nafris and Gypsies. The USA gets the bulck of LatAm immigration.

They are probably all in Silicon Valley being tech-cucks and shit. USA only takes qualified Europeans so their presence tends to be low profile as people who are relatively well off don't tend to gather in packs/tribes/whatever.

>I'm a citizen of a European nation

So your name is Ahmed? Got it

>spaniards
>Silicon Valley
You do know that their STEM rates are well below ours? They are country of Journalism bachelors.
You will find them sooner at CNN Headquarters.

Interesting Only seen 2 spanish men here.Though I know there'se a gated community in my city full of spaniards.They seem to hate us lol.

You made Reggaeton. What did you expect?

kill those wh*Te devils

That bas an import from american blacks.Blame them.

What why?They are teachers at uni and engineers?I rather have them than more uneducated people.

For some reason Galicians and Portuguese are the only Iberians to go to anglo colonies, it's interesting to me because we're both related and not just linguistically.

>burrican rimming wh*Tes
like clockwork, eh papi no mames

Every piece of Latin American music is derived from negro rythms. From Brazilian funk to reggaeton.

I am 25% Spanish 25% Ukrainian 50% Polish

I am about as pure as it gets for a Spaniard in America unfortunately

Most Spanish descended people moved here during the Spanish Civil War or WW2.

Well believe me people have tried to burry this type of music.The problem is the government and the ghetto people wont stop.The culture got too big and people just roll with it.

Well yess but the jazzy ones where more classy imo.

they came so long ago that they have long since been absorbed into the general "white mutt" American mix.

Can't speak for everyone but in the context I live in, the USA is not really seen in a positive light. People would rather go to other eurocountries, if givwn the choice.

>the USA is not really seen in a positive light
That's because all of your fucking news is propaganda against the U.S. and Trump

Spanish people is red as fuck and hate the states. Im personally going to texas since I have a president that no one voted for. Fuck this communist shithole until we start naming the kike. Get woke or go broke.

Here and everywhere really, I know.
Nice triples.

How is the Jewish problem in Spain? Are they just as subversive? How about the immigration from Africa/Middle East?

>subversive
Nigga we supposedly kicked them out so the fucking rats changed their names. And since catalonians have a tremendous kike visage is hard as fuck.

>How is the Jewish problem in Spain? Are they just as subversive?
Of course, they're kikes. The issue is in Spain they're cryptokikes, most of them have Spanish names and don't practice Judaism and don't admit they're Jewish. But even Zapatero (former president of Spain) was a Jew.

These retards gave me citizenship just for being born here lel

Have you ever met a Spaniard ya daft cunt, or do you only met la gobilina en El Ciudad de hamburguesas?

I said European, not Germany or France

You can't really say anything, you're from Chile. You're straight up inferior.

I have met a few. Your point?

this
food, weather, people
coming to the US is only for those wanting to go the extra mile at work

Why are they much harder to identify in Spain than in other countries?
What's the history of Jews in Spain that differs from their other countries?

>Zapatero was a jew.

Holy fucking shit Andrés, salsa plis? Eso no lo sabia yo y mas matao.

AAAAAAAAA FUCKING KIKES WHEN DOES THE RIDE END

>visit the US
>look for Spaniards to hang out
>most of them are spics claiming they are Spaniards
Why do they do this?

without UK portugal would be spain

They are or are mistaken for mexican here.

Because we have big ears and noses in our genepool. Semites where here for a long time and they left a genetic footprint.

because we kick you all out when we stole your empire

Spaniards would be considered proto-nazis. I dont know how the kikes dont shill for their suffering in Spain.
They were persecuted for centuries. The Inquisition was specially created to target them. They were denied positions of power and expelled.
Serves them right for opening the gates of Toledo.
Sad the castillians never executed the plan to wipe out gypsies.

Because here whites want to be black and outside blacks want to be white. Kikes did that.

elmundo.es/elmundo/2009/10/15/espana/1255597824.html

Holy shit dude, coming from a “100% anglo-saxon”, how does it feel taking French Wee-Wee for hundreds of years?
I’m not saying they’re bad people, they’re just not friendly to non-Spaniards. Like this user said

cause we are all meds

They have this weird thing there where they claim they are spanish. I once saw this idiot who had this caption on IG: "50% Boriqua, 50% Chicano, 100% Spanish".

I'm half Portuguese btw and have no fucking idea why my family came here other than "Salazar".