You can read it if you know portuguese. or if your browser knows to translate portuguese

you can read it if you know portuguese. or if your browser knows to translate portuguese.

veja.abril.com.br/politica/imprensa-estrangeira-repercute-vitoria-de-bolsonaro-trump-do-brasil/amp/

Attached: veja bolsonaro trump do brasil translate.png (705x621, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ki_CbYjgGwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woah he won?

As native Spanish speaker is so amazing how while I have no problem reading Portuguese but understanding someone speaking it is completely different I wonder if it's the same the other way around.

Felicidades, necesitamos mas aliados derechistas como Bolsonaro.

Begone indio

...Why would any civilized non-ape care about your shitty country, or care to read your shitty monkey language? The world hates you.

yeah, it's the other way around. I can read spanish but I don't understand when someone speaks spanish.

I'm white. so respect me, you piece of shit, slave of that bitchy granny.

Because unlike you fucks who are letting yourselves be cucked, Brazil at least had the balls to try to uncuck themselves.

No, I know Bolsonaro will totally fuck Brazil.

Sim.

He said he wants to privatize state companies, liberalize gun ownership. What's not to love?

I'm busy now bro. I can't discuss. But, just imagine a country you live in doing this, and think if you would like it.

Fuck I wish every country in the world had the same gun rights and free market enterprises as we have. Heck I we need move more to the right.

>privatize state companies
Just like the soviets, chinese and in Venezuela uh? Well I just hope that he is more moderate than what he speaks, no need for a wave of terror like in the Philiphines.

t. petista safado

Dude those communist countries have most of the companies own by the government. Bolsonaro said he wanted to privitise said companies. Again please tell me why is it wrong for the goverment to shrink and give more liberties to the people?

I think you got it the other way around. He wants to sell companies that today belong to the government.

We need that money to pay a chunk of the debt PT left us, almost all of our taxes go to pay (((interest)))

Selling those companies will help pay the debts due to the government no longer needing to subsidize them. Then said companies will be more efficient and creating more jobs. More jobs means more tax revenue. It's simple free market economics m8.

Sure, I know it. My post left the impression I was against this?

I speed read it m8. It's getting kinda late but good thing you agree with free market economics.

His wife is a fox.

Attached: 22829681_1978819469006330_384160340615096890_o.jpg (2048x1365, 223K)

The more I read about Bolsonaro the more based he seems. He is definitely dude doesnt give a fuck and he seems like the ideal Jow Forums candidate.

or they can do the norviegen model where the government owned companies spend revenue properly

>muh nordic paradise
A FUCKING LEAF!

oh god I am retarded. What a stupid blunder I made.
Sorry.

Holy shit I can't believe it

Attached: 1523446071504.gif (301x200, 389K)

He said he's only selling the unprofitable ones, except for those with "strategic importance".

The problem is we have LAWS preventing the government from properly managing a company. Thanks 20 years of lefty governments

Maybe he could help change those laws. Idk much about how the Brazilian government works but I imagine it has a congress or parliament. Those his party control it?

>im white

Attached: ACB44BF1-FF59-4A23-BB51-6B5163F55B76.jpg (800x450, 41K)

JK started this debt (divida) or even before him. G7 started this, to fuck Brazil. FHC sold Vale. You know nothing about nothing.

Tsu

Yes.

he is not me (OP) he is a stupid brazilian

wut? o_o

NOVA ERA
O
V
A
E
R
A

Attached: CHOCADA.jpg (608x738, 200K)

We have a bicameral parliament and the president.
Any law proposal has to pass both chambers, then the president can approve it and it becomes a law or he can veto the proposal (roughly speaking).

Bolsonaro has HUGE support in both chambers, but I think he still can't make without help from the "Centrão" (mostly highly corrupt congressmen who are there for themselves), so, we'll see.

>he is not me
Newfag
>he is a stupid brazilian
>implying 'a brazilian' wouldn't suffice

Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

youtube.com/watch?v=ki_CbYjgGwU

The little one who's tit he's grabbing?

Chill down, dude. I know we are in debt to the balls basically since Portugal fucked us over in our Independence. Just making it easier for gringos, and the rest of my post stands as is.

shut up Holland. you lost 10 finals of the Fifa World Cup RuawaHahHhahHhahaHhahha

he is you

eles sabem mais sobre isso do que nós, e que todos os outros brasileiros.

Yes.

>since Portugal fucked us over in our Independence.

This again?
Assume your fucking responsability, pal.
You fucked yourselves over, and you have kept doing it for 200 years now.

May it ameliorate now with Bolsanoro as it was with D. Pedro II, but stop throwing the blame around.

Alright, man, no hard feelings, I can agree that our populist past fucked us much much more than Portugal ever could. Let's not dwell in that specific part of our shared past.

But I don't think the economic situation will get better in the short term. Commodity prices need to rise for that to happen.

Yeah, we're here rooting for you.