any arguments against?

Attached: image.jpg (640x1056, 85K)

Too many people live there already

didn't you guys have the chance? though it would be based. an all white island

Facts:
Madagascar is huge
Madagascar is an island, natural fortress like England or Japan
Madagascar has climates ranging from savanna to temperate biomes
Madagascar is full of fertile soil and could become self sufficient on food easily
All of the current habitants of Madagascar are migrants to white man put there, native Africans never discovered the island, 300 years ago it was inhabited
Despite that the negroid infestation has managed to destroy the unique environment at an incredibly fast rate, thousands of endemic species have disappeared and more will follow
The inhabitants like in cities made of trash and dirt, think haiti, but on a larger scale

This invasive species should be removed, population control team tasked with their complete removal off the island, while still preserved parts should be turned into natural reserves under human administration.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x806, 193K)

Like a dozen at most, there s also a few million niggers

Fun fact this island fortress perfectly situated to control the Indian Ocean is also bigger than Germany

Attached: image.jpg (640x573, 56K)

Ebola Chan is still there

Attached: 4FB09AA2-B708-4A29-9AAC-C706EE62E662.jpg (213x237, 43K)

And yet despite being almost twice as big as Germany, imthe average gap per capita of its habitants is barely 440$ a year, that's 100 times less than Germany!

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 100K)

If Madagascar was cleaned up a bit of the current disease that plagues it, and replaced with human beings, in a few short decades it would become a auperpower that would excell all European nations in terms of wealth

then where are the jews gonna live you monster

This means "God shall punish Jow Forums" in german I am not sure that's what you meant you potato nigger

This was unironically a serious proposal in Germany
Kinda glad they chose the desert shithole instead

Still waiting for an opposing argument

Should Jow Forums invade I mean all we need is some boats supplies and firearms. Should I would be a bit of hard work but we could establish a real Kekistan

Deus vult, my friend, deus vult!

Attached: 02484DE6-6B9D-4B5E-9765-99C5E2000DCD.jpg (400x400, 60K)

Don't they have french protection?

The French mean nothing against combined autism plus wouldn’t the natives flock to France causing it to become further destabilised

How about ethnically cleansing France instead?

Jews will never stop trying to put dirt on us
stop LARPing OP

Actually we should all move to Nepal and setup an ethnostate in the himalayas...

Attached: Population_density_map_of_nepal.png (1053x636, 79K)

We just need some wealthy mogul to provide boats, arms and supply. Elon Musk anyone? UN will be outraged, but what can they do? Who else will care enough to send military to kick away /ppl/ army out of the holy Kekistan?

Attached: 40C64334-E176-4886-93F3-EE1DDA23D263.jpg (618x410, 72K)

Fuck off, south east asians settled in madagascar since more than 1000 years ago. They live peacefully until you brought niggers from mainland afrika

>edgy
What's your problem with penguins?

Attached: ww-madagascar-animals-sifakas-tile.ngsversion.1458486530674.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1068, 172K)

Assuming we actually did it we would need a way to organise and discuss the state following the invasion I mean what will Kekistan’s religion be and it’s core values

>french protection?
Even better! Send “natives” to France. Macron will love them.

Attached: B0C1FF60-21F2-47C0-B9D8-400C2A682AD7.jpg (960x954, 103K)

>Don't they have french protection?
Hmm hmm?

Attached: image.jpg (339x480, 42K)

Just imagine if Germany won the war, or the war never happened, and all sub Saharans were deported to Madagascar and Africa was populated with Europeans. Paradise... So much lost potential, so many lost edens, all washed away... like tears in the rain.

Imagine if you just shot your bankers tho
>that fat drunkard who s only qualification are his innate hatred of the Germans and his crimes against civilians during ww1 never gets appointed
>war never happens
>no European dies
>France keeps its empire
>England keeps its empire, and maybe even expends it
>Europe isn't bankrupt and destroyed
>all historical architecture still exists
>Europe unites against the Bolsheviks, communists get hunted down everywhere
>after the soviet war the baby boomers still happen, but they also have kids if their own unlike out timeline
>Britannia actually rules the waves
>white supremacy is maintained
>niggers never explode in population
>China is defeated, it never becomes a threat, Japan holds much of the pacific in its sphere of influence

Attached: image.jpg (601x675, 68K)

Did a Google Street walk yesterday. The place is a shithole but can be made into a paradise. I say we invade and cleanse it

Attached: received_2157385501182039.jpg (589x581, 20K)

It would be great if you could pull it off.

I mean I am ok with the idea but somehow I got the feeling that if you got involved this would somehow start a global conflict that would lead to the death of hundreds of millions of Europeans, and create several new ideologies that would erode the fabric of society to the point that billions give up on existence and commit suicide

Attached: image.jpg (569x414, 27K)

I'll cleanse you out of this planet, you kike!

Kek no-one cares

what happens there

they have a lot of undiscoved animals, insects, reptiles and amphibians
and plenty of deadly pathogens

>and plenty of deadly pathogens
Geee I wonder why

Attached: image.jpg (823x1024, 186K)

>Facts
Everything you mentioned is wrong dumbass
Go watch the Madagascar episode of Geography now on Youtube and educate yourself.

You're thinking about Hitler. I'm not Hitler

Of course Israel wants to sell us weapons

before you know it the lemurs will have tavors

So you are just going to abandon your home country? Because it got a little bit harder? You stupid French cuck, no wonder you surrender so easy. Stand and fight for your homeland

just for your guys info the blue planet season 2 has a pretty good episode on madagascar.

See you re being slimy already

If there is ever a civil war and that is likely, the surviving French government won't be too kin on subhumans, the idea is to do both

I propose the invasion and ethnic cleansing of the entirety of Africa.
The continent will be diverted to farmland and free range safari.
Any arguments against?

At least in Madagascar there won't be mad cunts doing 300 kph on motorbikes all over the island

Yeah how do you deal with the chinks? They could unironically conquer all of Europe if the Russians allied with them

Madagascar would’ve to be occupied by Indian forces at around 2030-35, we’ll be the third largest economy and the third largest military by then and considering Madagascar is right near our little puppet state of Mauritius, controlling it would be EZPZ.

they are the first modern democracy, pirate island government

Madagascar will be a super power by 2020

based

>India wants to control the Indian Ocean
Un-fucking-thinkable. You poo in it enough already
Also Mauritius literally belongs to France is there another island also called Mauritius in the same archipelago ?

Nope.

Get lost. We are full.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>Mauritius literally belongs to France
70% of the population there is Indian, also, we own their navy. The head of the Mauritian Naval Forces are all officers of the Indian Navy.

Mauritius will eventually become what Singapore is to China. All our black money is laundered through Mauritius, we run their economy.

If the infection starts in madagascar you cant win.

Attached: 15275168-9F34-4F9F-9559-E987DFDB2BA7.jpg (540x540, 49K)

Why did hitler ever think he could push the jewish population into Madagascar in the first place? Why there for that matter?

Mauritius is basically a non-shithole version of India.

Unhabited

It's not though.

Fuck you, asshole!

Are you from Madagascar? I’ve NEVER seen the Madagascarian flag here.

By humans

Why not reunion island? It seems nice. Whatever, just make the call I'm down for which ever lets me live in a tropical climate.

Call Jow Forums I'm sure they have enough weapons to invade Madagascar

They can live on Mars.