*Screws your optics*

Why did he do it right before Midterms? Why couldn’t he have waited

Attached: A6902C02-5BC4-4092-B36B-17FBDB2D4B7A.jpg (714x826, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RA2Zy_IZfQ
advocate.com/crime/2018/10/28/synagogue-shooting-occurred-during-bris-gay-couples-twins
archive.is/1zr9J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

R.I.P. our optics

Burn op sacrifice him to Yhwh. Kill all gentiles awoo maga.

Attached: 1535958165838.png (900x900, 538K)

Because you idiots encouraged him.

Jews arent your enemies but those muslims.

Oh God! Please not the optics!!! It’s all we have

Attached: shooting.jpg (780x1024, 113K)

Next time if you're gonna shoot up a bunch of people. Please identify yourself as muslims or any other group. You're giving white people bad name.

>if you don't vote for the red zionists, the blue zionists might win! then we'll bomb assad for israel instead of bombing assad for israel!
the result of burger elections is literally unimportant because all of your politicians are equally jewed

>Optics
Obviously he was using a cheap Bushnell red dot, and not high quality Trijicon glass.

Attached: Trijicon_TA31ECOS_G_4x32_ACOG_ECOS_Riflescope_714523.jpg (2500x2500, 274K)

Because no one cares about Jews getting killed

Only the elite and MSM do; the normie left and right don't

It did nothing but scare Jews, so hopefully they might just slow their roll.

If every white man did what he did, we'd get our country back overnight. Just remember that.

Attached: 51C-mQyEZlL.jpg (341x500, 39K)

Because he felt all those old people praying in a synagogue were a direct threat to our democracy, obviously.

Attached: 11.png (1970x251, 21K)

Stop making me glad this guy shot up a synagogue

They wont. Muslims like Linda Sarsour is using their suffering against white people. If you wanna kill someone kill Linda Sarsour.

because he did not care about midterms.
And suck for jews, msm, blue checks on twt continuously talk about it, the left don't care unless it's blacks or muslims.

This is hilarious. Are you posting from Israel? Classic move.

>young gay couple bris
>only old people killed
Really activates the almonds huh

Attached: 1540509377832.gif (484x305, 1.12M)

How about instead of making white people do bad things. Make muslims do bad things and once they do thats where youre gonna attack so white community wont be blamed for any atrocities.

I'm not you idiot. Go visit @lsarsour twitter account. Shes capitalizing on the suffering of blk Hispanics and jews. Shes using it against white people. You're not helping anyone. You're just making white people look worse.

World. We would get our world back.

where did a gay couple get twins?

I'm tired of making white people look good when niggers, spics, and Jews do the same shit. Fuck your optics, it's time to go in.

And instead of attacking them in broad daylight. Attack them at night and use fucking silencer so you wont be located easily.

Because it was a strategically timed false flag

it looks like a list of people dying of old age in a nursing home but thats the real list.. this is the weirdest shit. what is that an average age of 80 fucking years old? this guy really had a hard on for geriatric jews.

Shit nigger wow

Because the GOP is the party of tax cuts

youtube.com/watch?v=1RA2Zy_IZfQ

Fucked up, but true

No one is advocating for white people. So stop making them look worse. Whites are no longer allowed to celebrate their success otherwise youd be branded as supremacists. So tone down this shooting and find a way to eliminate them without making white look the villain.

This. If he would've said he was a muzzy then they wouldn't be trying to pass antiseptic speech as hate speech now. They are going to fuck this website. I really hope it never gets passed, there is no hate speech, only FREE SPEECH.

>he thinks Bowers killed these people

Holy shit! Nov fucking way!

Optics don't matter when your race is dying, something to think about. Some peoples minds will never be changed. They WANT to see us all dead. How are we supposed to respond to that effectively and still have good optics?

Fuck that. Stop cucking for the blue check Marks of society. They want a villain, theyll get one

Attached: 1540201354050.png (1024x718, 614K)

could be he thinks Trump is a Golem and doesn't give a fuck or is a patsy duped into it

When that happens it's all over, we wont have the luxury of being nice anymore. Nigger and spics don;t have our empathy they won;t feel bad for us when we're targeted for destruction or beat up in mass for simply being on the street.
American pie

>If you wanna kill someone kill Linda Sarsour.
Hurr durr let's make Linda Sarsour a martyr.
Fuck off memeflag kike.

How about you target their leaders. The ones with the loudest voice. Theyre the ones who make people turn against you. Democrats are the reason why white people are being hated on. Everytime theres misfortune in their group theyre so quick to blame whites for it.

I'm not saying I approve that heinous hate crime, but you can sorta see where he's coming from.

Since he represents the majority he should get a full presidential pardon.

Which ones were the fag couple?

Identify as jew then. Convert yourself. Assume their religion then kill Linda. And wait for jewish and muslim community to fight each other.

FALSE FLAG
YOU DUMB FUCK

>then kill Linda
No you retarded kike, that still makes her a martyr. We can't kill her. It'd be like shooting gun control advocates. It would only help their cause.

Listen I agree with your premise; how does the expression go? Always kill a traitor before an enemy?

When you're gonna bomb or shoot up a bunch of people please convert to islam or jewish first. So all the hatred will go to that religion and not to white people.

Ebin memeflag

Attached: Jew 3D.jpg (600x600, 107K)

If you wanna do that then convert to their religion. And explode yourself. Then all her hard to make white people look bad will go away. America is afraid of Eastern terrorists. Linda is humanizing muslims by making them victims and white people as villains.

wew lad

Underrated post

It would be best to shooting up a republican convention and only kill white people if you wanted to do something positive. All violence is of course terrible, and that’s the most cold blooded kind. But if you started targeting white republicans only and did a couple mass shootings on them they would sweep the midterms

Good shit

Find a way to make jewish and muslims fight each other. Pretend to belong to their group then kill the opposing side. Dont make anymore move that will paint white people as villains.

If you wanna explode yourself, explode in democrat march so at least theyll lose some votes and blame muslims or jews for it at the same time.

durr

>a set of twins adopted by a gay couple

advocate.com/crime/2018/10/28/synagogue-shooting-occurred-during-bris-gay-couples-twins

He hated trump, hated conserve and reps. Was an anti jooooo thing. Why would and red be worries about the midterm thing? Just a terrorist, period. Per definition, a terrorist

Because his handlers said it was time

Please tell me there's not any real debate about this

you have to be fucking kidding

Attached: 108CF3CC-5FC1-4A39-B70F-A92156527574.jpg (600x800, 220K)

I like that. Target old people tho.

He's a crisis actor and nobody died. It was a false flag

infinity chan is down. Lads.....its happening

This.
They did a practice run 9 months earlier (same time that he joined gab)

>see headline
you a rite white boi

Fear works or else you jews wouldn't use.

Truly doing Jesus' work.

>Jewish maiming ceremony

cuz he was a psychotic antisemite like most of the people here.

How about you stop being a cuck and make him a hero.

If you really think all this shit is an endless train of false flags, they will stop doing it if it backfires and causes White people to unite and celebrate.

His handlers needed a news story before the election.

Glow in the darks probrably don't even need mind control. Just find some nutter and give him a bump.

FBI has been "monitoring" and infiltrating Muslim and other terror cells for ages. And I doubt it is as clean as their propagandist buddies in Hollywood would have you believe.

Attached: movie-trailer-imperium.jpg (696x464, 36K)

At least pretend to be a muslim. It will scare the jews and muslims will be seen as terrorists again instead of white people as lunatics. Win win.

Attached: 1509010560067.jpg (420x480, 32K)

This is what the Democrats and their FBI watchdogs want. Lone nutbags to go off so they can clamp down on everyone.

I am not even white and am sick of this demonization of white yokels. I come from an immigrant family and always saw WASPs as the other, but the sheer hate Dems pile on them is sickening, especially when so many high ranking Dems are rich WASPs.

Attached: 1540476999464.jpg (1910x1040, 205K)

He hated Trump and Republicans, he did it at this time to sabotage the midterms.

And how is it really about optics if Jews can openly say white people should be eliminated and everyone thinks they're angels or something?

Because he glows

Just like the chipndales boomer bomber, Patrick Little and Paul Nehlen

>Optics don't matter when your race is dying
Ok, so what's your plan?
Which temple are you gunna shoot up?

because he was a literal fucking retard

millions of these people out there

Reminds me of the image before that Muslim shot up the gay club..

Because he's a fat autist

I see bunch of stupid white trash talking smack here. I dare you taking your AR15 or whatever and go shoot some folks.

Pretty sure calls to violence aren't covered under free speech, user.

Anyone advocating violence in this thread is either a glownigger or a retard.
>Anyone advocating violence in this thread is either a glownigger or a retard.
Anyone advocating violence in this thread is either a glownigger or a retard.

> he hated trump

Imagine the acrobatics necessary to cling to this belief.

Glownigger.
So many feds itt

DEEPSTATE NIGGARDRY CONFIRMED

Attached: 1540807911551.jpg (695x821, 91K)

None of you find it odd he had a blue checkmark?

>None of you find it odd he had a blue checkmark?
Bullshit. Show proofs

gee if only there was a history of using mentally unstable people for your own gains
if only any secret services had history of making people do this sort of shit to swing votes
in any country ever
hello Jow Forums
severally underrated
this is some sexy shit

Attached: would you like to know more.jpg (1200x650, 191K)

he's obviously a jew tool out to make trump look bad at the worst possible time; an obvious false flag

pol, if you're gonna kill jews, be smart about it. Don't gun down a synagogue; find where jews live and assassinate them quietly in the night and be professional about it. Don't even use guns if you can help it.

>Why did he do it right before Midterms?
>implying it even fucking matters
lmfao get a grip kid

archive.is/1zr9J

And why does he have a Jewish last name?

It's spooky, isn't it?

I was thinking make him a hero bc
>Makes a better white pill than black
>Flips kike narrative
>Will encourage more low IQ wignats to copy, cleansing our ranks, and getting rid of ((()))
I'll add your reasons to the list too tho

this.

why wont ameribros wont get that kikes play both sides

You won't gas light me into giving a shit. I'm responsible for my actions and my actions alone.

It's not my fault you put so many damn NPCs in the game with your 'education' system.

based and hitmanpilled

>muh trump
>muh false flag

Your post is a retard-flag. Back to /ptg/

>If every white man did what he did, we'd get our country back overnight. Just remember that.
Yeah. That's the only way out of this mess. Because it won't happen politically. I bet he read Siege. I wonder what James Mason thinks about this?