THE AMAZON IS BRAZILIAN

FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE THAT ISN'T BRAZILIAN
THE AMAZON IS OURS
IF WE WANT IT WE COULD SIMPLY TURN INTO A PARKING LOT AND YOU, NON-BRAZILIANS, GET NO SAY ABOUT IT
FUCK YOU

Attached: amazonia-ciclovivo.jpg (900x674, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Traira
youtube.com/watch?v=LSumTLrJzdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's cute.

Attached: 15296534745172.jpg (650x829, 135K)

Bull doze the amazon to own the libs

DESTROY THE RAINFOREST
DROP THE OXYGEN LEVELS
ONLY MANLETS SHALL SURVIVE
THE AGE OF THE LANK IS OVER

This.
Globalists need to stop trying to interfere with sovereign countries.

If 1 tree is harmed, all of Brazil should be nuked.

Attached: 485D9E45-338F-4F3D-8116-33FD662B9D7A.jpg (480x360, 56K)

EU faggot that does not fix what they did to all the oak trees in scotland. How tearing down some refugee camps and archaic palaces and plant trees.

Didn't krauts destroy forests upon forests with WW2? Krauts have no room to talk.

are you fucking retarded lmao

No need, we have the Amazon and the Congo
Just dont develop dude LMAO

mutt in brazil is right, until all of europe restores every tree they destroyed in the past century, europeans need to shut the fuck up.

the amazon must be destroyed to make room for more favelas

As a foreigner, I am ordering Brazilian nationalists NOT to burn their own country down in civil war. That is a command from an American, and is to be obeyed. Also my edict includes national infrastructure; you are not allowed to damage the water, power, and transportation systems in your country as I may use them some day. Thank you in advance for your compliance.

the amazon should be destroyed to get to all the gold and other minerals buried underneath it. If another country has a problem with it, tough shit, they can tear down a city or two and plant trees.

Brazil, you wanna be strong like USA? Become pioneers and tame your wild frontier/forest. It's the only way for true progress. Trust us.
While you're at it round up the remaining natives.
You're welcome

Attached: YES.gif (245x142, 1.98M)

Hue niggers couldn't even build good infrastructure for their olympics. If they are going to destroy a whole rain forest I would hope they hire outside contractors. All that land and resources will go to waste if they don't.

>Didn't krauts destroy forests upon forests with WW2?

Wrong. Read up on our brilliant move through the Ardennes forest. Not one tree was damaged in the process. We had all our tanks just take the scenic roads through the woods... and use diesel stations on the road.

nigger chimping out

Boreal forests actually produce more than twice as much oxygen as tropical rainforests do. The Amazon has so much animals that it's basically oxygen neutral. We should be worried about places like Siberia and Canada.

that will learn em

I care more about the Amazon rainforest than I do about Brazilians. Brazil contains 200 million disgusting mutt nigger creatures. The world would be a better place if we genocided them and set the entire continent of South America as a nature reserve for explorers and scientists.

>THE AMAZON IS OURS
erm.. nope
Colombia, Peru and Brazil shares the amazon, huehue user. It's not entirely yours

DO IT! Just imagine the global meltdown of leftists and environmentalists. It would be glorious

>TURN INTO A PARKING LOT
Why would you want to destroy a national monument like that?

u watch

Attached: Imperio.jpg (736x805, 90K)

So what are you saying, you want to destroy miles of your beautiful, unique rainforest ecosystem to build room for Hue-marts?

THIS
LANKLET GENOCIDE IS NOW

Brazil is a bit imperialist we claimed all the rivers in our frontiers and a lot of mining resources just because we can.

Monte Roraima was 5% in our territory and we claimed the entire shit

Attached: monte%20rr%202[1].jpg (900x598, 77K)

You should be protecting and cultivating the resources God has blessed you with. You are stewards of that land, custodians. It is not yours, you do not own it, you merely keep it well tended for the generations to come.

Are any of you still Portuguese, or have you all turned to niggers by now?

Attached: 1534747228182.gif (239x270, 594K)

Quick rundown on what is going to happen to the rainforests, please? Has Brazil's policy changed?

Based burger.

Attached: 426334498_43271.jpg (550x411, 41K)

Retard.

Attached: intredasting.jpg (900x900, 89K)

the eternal kraut strikes again

Attached: csm_hambach_c22d03692f.png (1130x754, 1.77M)

>panzer
>diesel
Do you even know your own kultur ?

Ok sweaty

Sounds easy to solve

Attached: 1539915072973.png (627x571, 102K)

stfu, Amazon produces oxygen only to itself. I like the Rainforest but stop putting such a pressure into us please!

Attached: 1539711346202.png (537x452, 72K)

Based
Let it burn

So we should cut Siberia? It's fucking cold in North Asian countries

Why the fuck would you fuck it up? You really want to provoke the international community for no reason? It might be your but only in so far as you can defend it.

Are you bragging about destroying nature like a jew? What would your new president say about that schlomo?

If I was brazilian I would burn it to the ground before letting "the international jewery" to have any authority over what's mine.

If you like it you pay for it.

All hail Bolsonaro let's make Brazil a desert again!

theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454

>We showed that the climate responded significantly to reduced vegetation cover in the pre-monsoon season. We found decreases in rainfall, higher surface and ground temperatures and enhanced atmospheric stability. In other words, there was a decline in the strength of the early monsoon “phase”.

Attached: images.png (282x179, 10K)

If you were Brazilian you would not say such stupidities.

>What would your new president say about that schlomo?

Attached: 25360697_137466186964050_1473506649_n.jpg (720x472, 58K)

you can do whatever you want with it and we will do whatever we will want with you if the consequences are too dire for us

rr

Is he wearing a USA flag? WTF?

Bruh lets all get cancer because of skyrocketed air pollution and watch dem libs cry lul

Typical Amerimutt, no respect for nature, You should move down to Brazil, you'd blend in well with the other niggers since you're clearly one as well.

the native amazoomians should get the rights to get oil and diamonds etc out of there.

amazonians look like cave-men

pl0x keep them on reservations so they can kill themselves with meth over time

Most likely the resources will be exploited by large corporations who will use the natives as cheap (slave) labour.

Brown people are poor stewards of natural resources.

The Amazon is rightful white clay, Joao

"FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE THAT ISN'T ME
IT'S MY BODY, MY CHOICE
IF I WANTED TO I COULD SIMPLY GET PREGNANT EVERY OTHER MONTH, ABORT IT TAKE A PICTURE AND MAKE A COLLAGE AND ALL YOU BLEEDING HEART CONSERVAKEKS GET NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT
FUCK YOU"

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-24-at-10.44.52-AM-e1503586239527.png (1176x507, 649K)

kek
I wanna see you declaring war against FARCfags and Peru at the same time

>While you're at it round up the remaining natives.
This is unironically getting done. Bolsonaro supports going Andrew Jackson on natives, arguing that they own way too much land, and use it for nothing.

The only reason the Amazon even still exists today is because it's on the hands of brown people. Whites only care about the environment when they don't need it for anything else, pick any history book and see it for yourself.

>THE GLOBALISTS ARE MESSING WITH US
>TO PROVE THEM WRONG WE WILL DEFORESTATE EVEN MORE AND SELL THEM WOOD, ONIONS, AND CATTLE, TAKE CREDITS FROM GLOBAL BANKS AND KEEP DOING BUISNESS WITH THEM
>HELL YEAH WE PROVED THEM WRONG
we should nuke brazil the moment they cut off a tree. if you thought for a second that deforestation is not in the interest of the banking elite you should kill your pathetic little self

Right wingers are 100000x more degenerate than any left winger in this day, if they think making money off the destruction of the planet is a good thing. Literal cancer and parasite. We should find no qualm executing these dangerous imbeciles

Keep your hands off my timber sven.

Attached: oldgrowthforest.png (635x827, 324K)

>tfw no right wing pro-environment parties anywhere

Attached: Sad Michigan .png (380x380, 58K)

read kaczynski and realize left and right wing are just actors of industrialisation. yes, I would rather live in a capitalist country than a communist one, but the end goals of both systems are exactly the same.

>chimp noises
why would you want to cut down your home user?

Attached: doggos.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

If you destroy the rainforest I'll be praying for your destruction

>ruin climate for everyone
>this includes Brazil
>sea levels rise
>half of Brazil goes underwater as the Amazon River basin swells
>can no longer use the land
>all you got out of it was some wood
>die in a fucking huge storm

Great idea!

>He doesn't know that what's valuable about the Amazon aren't the trees, but the minerals underneath.
But I swear there's no oil, don't invade plos.

>if 1 tree is harmed we should harm another billion trees

This, fuck monkeyniggers, 1 tree>1 million favelados

Let's fucking melt Antarctica too and pollute the oceans with mining gold, oil

Attached: 1492492637040.jpg (1560x1560, 697K)

think of all the dead leaves

Wait. So you monkeys cant handle a little rain and you're chopping down the forest like niggers so your little mud huts dont wash away?

Based and Greenpilled.

Jow Forums needs a environmentalism general, it would actually create some genuine debate and fresh influx of ideas on this forum, even provide some actual solutions to the subjects which are on people's minds since improving the environment in brown-skin countries will reduce their rate of emmigration, encourage people to inform themselves on the ecologic aspect of their nation's history and identity and generally tie into self-improvement and meaningful activism which does not require outing yourself as a nazi and achieving little more than triggering leftists.

Attached: a1341341234124.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Very sad considering the right was very pro-environment before. Teddy Roosevelt, Hitler, Savitri Devi, etc

>Cocalombia

You should be concerned on keeping your cartels and guerrillas in your side of the border, or we'll send another "excursion" someday to pacify your lawless shithole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Traira

Oceans are already too fucked with plastic anyways. At this point, we need technological solutions. The planet will be fine, long-term, we need to be concerned about all the chemicals that we are ingesting.
It's going on in every rainforest
youtube.com/watch?v=LSumTLrJzdU

Attached: RooseveltTheodore-CountryWithoutTrees800px.jpg (800x600, 140K)

Teddy is the only decent leader in that list.

nukes also destroy trees retard

what the fuck do you use palm oil for?

>or we'll send another "excursion" someday to pacify your lawless shithole
call the military, i dont give a fuck. Might be fun to shoot some commies together, kek.
>your lawless shithole
>flag
LOL look who's talking

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x466, 48K)

if only the eternal kraut cared as much about white lives as it does about trees

CHOP IT DOWN

>territory covered by forests: Brazil 59.05
>territory covered by forests: Germany 32.73

>Oceans are already too fucked with plastic anyways
the best way to fix this is to boycott anything made in china or india, they're the ones polluting the oceans

Well, at the rate we're going, you've got 80 years from now to get all those minerals, tops. And then you die in a fucking huge storm anyway.

You are a German green npc faggot

That’s true but we hope other regional powers can be responsible adults with their land and resources and not Haiti it up. Please don’t ask my kids for food if you and your kids never figired our the benefits of crop rotation.

Humans are worthless and tree's are worth more for the environment so all the species can thrive and live on this planet.

i'd unironically my bet in the colombian side

>more than 100k of well trained light infantry
>lots of helicopters
>they are waaaay closer to the front which is a plus in logistics
>the core of the brazilian army/air force is just too far away or too spread to do shit if SHTF

Attached: WE WUZ.jpg (700x700, 48K)

There's a reason why the cartels are all there and not here. Besides, now the left is gone, there will be some serious investments on military, especially as Bolsonaro is former military himself, his vice is a general and there are several other generals that will head ministries.

Remind me of population-density Germany vs. Brazil and which of the two countries has one of the oldest and most advanced sustainable forestry-industries in the world.

Also

"The west wrecked its environment back in the day, so Brazil should have a right to make the same mistake as well and destroy its most valuable asset for the sake of producing single-use chopsticks and s*y beans".

>Brazil
>military
Just LOL

>Butthurt Colombian

You have to go back, Pablo Escobar

Yeah but that would be retarded when considering the sheer number of unknown plants of possible medical usage in the Amazon. Brazil could theoretically be some kind of pharmaceutical superpower with all those unknown useful plants there, you'd have to be retarded to turn the amazon into a desert.

>Remind me of population-density Germany vs. Brazil and which of the two countries has one of the oldest and most advanced sustainable forestry-industries in the world.
Nice excuse faggot, you know you are not the only country that wants to build up farmland. Glad that you did not even pay attention to the percentages that still exist in Brazil, kinda funny because I don't see you raising a ruckus about Germany being so low.

Brazil: 4.8 million km2 of forest
Germany: 110000 km2
Europe: 1.6 million km2

>Forestlets
When they'll ever learn

"Caring about things iz 4 faggots"
"Literally destroying your own country is cool because it makes lefties cry"

"Plz do ur part to preserve the white race tho. The white race is going extinct and it makes me really sad".

Attached: 1539837629357a.png (422x479, 96K)