Fuck jews

fuck jews

Attached: Emmy-Rossum-c-540x270.jpg (540x270, 30K)

Don't actually fuck Jews though

In this case...literally.

Attached: 1539086103332.png (512x215, 109K)

I want to fuck jews

Attached: cute jew gf.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

Fuck you

> Rabbi in Pittsburgh did not miss a single Saturday in 25 years..until the shooting.
>Shooter opens fire where he would have been shooting
((Coincidence))

So this post gets approved by mods but when I write about how important race mixing is for the west my post gets removed
Not bias at all

JIDF BTFO

I'm not kidding, this is dangerous for our society

>The flood couldn't get rid of us
>The Egyptians couldn't get rid of us
>The Canaanites couldn't get rid of us
>The Hitties couldn't get rid of us
>The Babylonians couldn't get rid of us
>The Persians couldn't get rid of us
>The Greeks couldn't get rid of us
>The Romans couldn't get rid of us
>The Arabs couldn't get rid of us
>The Spanish couldn't get rid of us
>The Germans couldn't get rid of us
>The Soviets couldn't get rid of us
As you can see fags we are evidently eternal
Why do you think that a bunch of birgin mutts like yourself believe that you will be able to defeat G-d's chosen people?
The LORD has always been on our side and the third temple will be constucted in our lifetime

Attached: A rabbi and his grandson.jpg (1600x1011, 235K)

O-okay.

>Internet will eternally expose you

Do not let even one Jew live in your country unless you want it subverted and destroyed.

Attached: Expulsions.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Fuck your society

Rolling boyo.

>hurr durr everything that is on internet is true
Yeah thats why they asked robot to say if hitler was right about everything and the robot said: YES
You wanna know why?
Becouse the internet is filled with antisemetic astro cucks like you who post everything against us
Do you realy belive that we are behind everything bad in this world?
How miserable your life can be
Take some fucking responsibility for your actions

Attached: 1488.jpg (800x823, 251K)

i did, their women are boring af in bed
not great as blowjobs as advertised

Attached: Purest white genes in Europe.jpg (466x517, 82K)

Attached: 1466774437837.jpg (501x585, 58K)

You murdered his son...

jews should send qt jewesses after racist Jow Forums neets. jewness flows through the woman, so the kids will still be jewish. she can probably nag him into getting a job, so she'll get his shekels. and it'll stop him from posting anti-semitic stuff on the internet.

seriously, why isn't israel funding this right now?

Attached: Follow your future whiteys.jpg (500x497, 56K)

Attached: 1502097737563.jpg (200x128, 7K)

Attached: #LoveRefugees.jpg (660x330, 56K)

Every last one of those people stated either kicked your ass, killed you dumb smug kikes, conquered you or otherwise threw you the fuck out. Every one of them enslaved, deported, or otherwise got rid of kikes, dipshit.

So you want it happen again. Alright, Jew. You'll probably get your wise granted. Really think you're special this particular century huh? Yeah this one's going to turn out different, I'm sure. You bought a few decades of peace in Western Europe and won a couple battles against Arabs. It'll totally last.

Good thread

yes we should fuck them, especially that one there

They are our best ally

I dont think so mutt

Attached: arabs_BTFO.jpg (506x318, 26K)

LMAO

Get in line like everyone else, nosejob.

Attached: 1452532357499.jpg (402x522, 26K)

Attached: Beautiful.jpg (719x706, 69K)

LEL the jews you speak of aren't your people until save after the Arabs, but keep pushing your luck.

Lol wouldn't you love that eh tubby?

yeah, obviously. who doesn't want some khazar milkers?

i'll pass, they're nasty

Fuck, Jews.

Attached: 1478266154303.jpg (1200x800, 182K)

exclusively in the ass though

>the scourge of anti semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it can not be allowed to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti semitism and vanquish the forces of hate. through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. we've all read it studied it, theyve gone through a lot. and those seeking their destruction;we will seek their destruction
u trynna get bombed bro?

Attached: 1491532389284.png (251x300, 90K)

Dat freemason hand.

Attached: d05c04593b06a191671dcfb3c7a2fa73--illuminati-conspiracy-illuminati-symbols.jpg (236x226, 15K)

WRONG!
1. He could not have been the messiah. Read the bible.
2. Roman soldiers murdered Jesus, not Jews!

Attached: images.png (225x225, 12K)

To be honest i'm more surprised these mutants actually have the correct number of fingers on each hand.

Attached: 1512648072983.jpg (918x612, 194K)

fuck niggers let your race die kys cuck

>Roman soldiers murdered Jesus, not Jews!
lol kikes explicitly said they were taking responsibility

ID: ((JEU))

Holy crap, even the post system sees thru you and your jackass meme flag

Last I check`d Israeli men had just as bad sperm as the rest of the west so should`nt Israelis do this aswell? there is plenty of arabs and africans close to your borders after all

So funny
Comedy gold

To all you anti-semites and racists out here: conside this
In 50 or 100 years Israel will still be Jewish

Your countries will NOT, however. Europe will be browner and blacker, and so will Asia, Chances are your grandchildren will not look like you and if they do, your great-grandchildren won't. My descendants will rule over your descendants who will learn to hate their own heritage and there is NOTHING you can do about it

you dont know how hard i just laughed

Holy fuck. What are those things?

Attached: 1540739402820m.jpg (498x1024, 76K)

Never.

fuck them all

Attached: michelle_tratchenberg.jpg (920x1204, 74K)

Why are they so perfect?

You know, they'll probably get their chance again, Jew. One of these days you won't have us backing you, either. If you weren't scared you wouldn't be doing to much to keep them constantly at each other's throats. I notice the one thing that does unite them is well, Jews.

Good luck maintaining that for another century. You've only got to lose against them once. Just once. Then? It's just a repeat of shit for 2000 years. You get the oven.

One way or another. You Jews get the oven. It's your nature. You practically cry out for it.

Thank god i'm poor.

and fuck niggers too!

Attached: IMG_0770.png (249x249, 79K)

>Roman soldiers murdered Jesus, not Jews!

Attached: 1511895201337.jpg (636x452, 63K)

Do these kind even count? They are so clearly attached to a European body that I feel like mixing with another Europe will make the offspring "white" so long as the mother does not preach, mention, or otherwise acknowledge her jewish ancestry

>You know, they'll probably get their chance again
Probably not
>One of these days you won't have us backing you
Oh you will dont worry, maybe you wont but your children and grandchildren will
> If you weren't scared you wouldn't be doing to much to keep them constantly at each other's throats
They will eventualy lose their shit and kill eachother that is for sure
>Good luck maintaining that for another century
Ty we will
>You get the oven
It will never happen again

Attached: jewishpepe.jpg (655x650, 89K)

Kekd irl

no, they will still be greedy selfish lying country destroying devil worshiping pests
so fuck them

Attached: index.jpg (276x182, 8K)

Yeah, I suppose. The saddest thing about jews is that my dad married one and has 3 kids with her. Two are autistic and one has early arthritis. I guess that's what he gets. Luckily he's moving to Florida so I won't have to cook them when the time comes

>my dad
>2/3 are autistic
user,,,

Attached: index.jpg (265x190, 10K)

>and the third temple will be constucted in our lifetime

Should make a good tourist attraction,
Apart from that its means absolutely nothing and a literal non habbening!

Fuck you people are superstitious arseholes holding to the teachings of literal supremacist fucknuggets

לא

Well, me and my brother (from his first wife) are definitely both at least high functioning. I'm a lot worse, but never got a diagnosis.

they're goats you fucking morons
and you all deserve to be killed
by them once the fifth seal opens
up.

god doesn't need media to tell
everyone who his children are
satan the prince of the kingdom
of air(waves) does and you all
parrot it.

Attached: T2-Poster.jpg (1000x1426, 467K)

Attached: 1506628560924.jpg (708x515, 34K)

when will we legalise bestality?

Yesss Goyim,
FAP over our lovely "ladies"
Decrease your vitality
Become an apathetic slob
Forget about all (((our))) crimes
>*hand rubbing intensifies

S _ _ _

Attached: 1526033140582.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

why are estonians always so sick

Hah. Niggers and Spics already give less of a fuck about Israel. Arabs are flooding Europe, who are less pro-kike than we are. Meanwhile you Boomer allies are just plainly dying off. The new generations don't Like you, kike. You're are a fucking stupid Jew or else larping, to think you're going anywhere but on a cross in the future.

The moment the U.S. stops supporting you, and you run out of stored bombs to throw, arab scuds and gas are going to rip you kikes new assholes. Arabs are stupid, sure. But they slowly rebuild over time. Some dictator comes along or another. I notice Russia isn't leaving her Syria. Looks like we aren't as reliable for protecting you already in the long term, kike.

I wonder how many mortars Syria and Iran can toss the Palestinians and Lebonese in the next couple years. You think Russia can spare some anti-aircraft missiles to their allies?

I WANT TO MAKE ANNE FRANK PREGNANT AND FUCK HER WHILE SHE'S PREGNANT

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 574K)

Cry on I love your tears גוי