Lithuania is fucking shit

Half of the population is legally retarded, I go outside see some white women with a nigger probably half of the time I leave my house. People are low iq as fuck if you are in line some low iq 45-55 year old woman will claim she was there first even though she was 5-6 meters away from the line...ffs I can't wait to go back home to my undisclosed home in Western Europe.....(I was here visiting family (Grandparents) because the only people still living in this low iq shithole are people 60+, bums, criminals, even if you are educated there is no reason to work here since you will make more money anywhere in western europe if you have an iq even above 95..

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2066rank.html#lh
worldometers.info/world-population/lithuania-population/
ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/lithuania-leading-light-laser-technology
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a jew, hating a white country is a jewish ideology

Average fucking faggot Lithuania in their shithole in the uk..fun fact I don't live on that island...I live in a much better w euro nation..

Also half of the women in Lithuania wear leather pants like white trash shit....seriously someone nuke this shithole

Attached: 1476819500428.png (800x445, 249K)

>Lithuania >White

LOL good one!!! The Amerijew faggot is gonna tell me something about my country of birth meanwhile you think Lithuanians are slavs and don't know where Lithuania is on the map...

this is a shill thread, lithuania is an amazing country... OP is a jew seeking to divide and conquer!

what is amazing about it?? It won't exist in the future,,,1/3 of the population has left in like 10 years...in another 20 years Lithuania will have no people left

okay rabbi whatever you say....

yeah Lithuania has mean IQ lower than literally Russia. That speaks volumes.

Attached: 1536971211269.png (500x481, 11K)

True, for those like me of higher iq we must leave this shithole, we even call it Retard Boat as in its a boat full of retards here in Lithuania...Durniu Laivas aka Stupid Boat

maybe lithaunia would be better off with Poland.?

>he says as he prepares to leave it himself
Stay and fix your country you nigger.

How does Lithuania fit in in being "a Baltic state"?

Latvians are plain retarded, Estonian are alright but belong to the steppe. Latvians on the other hand, true masters of life.

u got beat up in Riga faggot? Heal ur wounds before u post, u will sound less bitter.

Well lithuanians will dissapear in 2 centuries or so even less, it's predicted that in 2060 there will be only 2,4 million lithuanians.

Sorry if Lithuania doesn't fit your cuck requiments. I hope you get your head smacked as souvenir before going back.

that is not a good thing, lithuania is amazing country

I was in Lithuania once

Everybody is a tall blone ubermensch, I was towered over my small teen girls even and I'm average for my country, 6 feet.
At the same time is felt very depressing
Lithuanians are kinda bland and lifeless.

Slavs are Eastern to but they're extroverted and energetic despite living a hard life, Poles and Russians are high T and banty as fuck
Lithuanians come across like theyre forcing themselves to live
How many times have you attempted suicide today, Vitautas?
What the fuck is your problem?!

the flag is africa tier

why do you make fun of them? you are brothers

Yeah, if they will continue with committing suicides and having low birthrates then that will happen.

Don't they have like economic growth?

I've heard one Lithuanian-boo saying they're beating everyone left and right, but he was a Crimean Tatar and it's a complicated story.

Poland tells BS about their success though, their GDP per capita didn't increase since 2008 and every last Asian country makes better. Thailand stronk!

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2066rank.html#lh
United nations halp!

You either ivan or libtard. fuck off

Attached: download (4).png (680x528, 117K)

>I go outside see some white women with a nigger probably half of the time I leave my house
That's an exaggeration but the rest is mostly true. Everyone is an absolute NPC. I'm becoming a lifeless retard myself. I'm starting to think they're putting something in the water or air or something. Pretty shit thread though, what are you trying to achieve?

>[
good to see not all Lithuanians are as jewish as op

No, Poland is notorious as a low QT country...We would be better off ruled be Finland or something, or Denmark...shit even Swedes but then we would have to be a minority...Lithuanians unironically do better as a minority at our peak as a nation we were a small minority ruling a majority of various groups...up to Ukraine and Belarus

there is nothing to fix this is a Retard Boat as we famously say ourselves!! best to abandon ship...

worldometers.info/world-population/lithuania-population/
Well they do because like every post soviet shithole they get money to improve their economy and it's paid from some EU funds, same with Poland which tries to deny they are getting anything and they are just "stronk" and making all of this themselves, if Poland was to leave EU it would be like Russia and if Poland would never enter EU it probably would have been something like Ukraine but less of a shithole. Literally every post soviet states rely on EU some do more some do less.

Estonians are way higher iq then us...way higher...for example Estonians actually have shit like finances and tech we use as well as apps and innovations meanwhile they use nothing of ours, the only thing Latvia uses is a shitty supermarket that the roof collapsed and killed a lot of people in Riga...we literally can't do anything because we are jealous retards

2,4 million?? I doubt there is even that right now in LT...most people have left the country is hanging on only because the EU and people who evacuated send money so the old people don't die out! and the gov't itself steals as well....Lithuania is a shithole

You've got a very sore anus.

nigeriai smirda blet

its Vytautas not vitautas..rookie mistake, not my name, im not suicidal I have lived most of my life 3/4+ not in LT and like I said cannot wait to leave again to my comfy life in Western europe working in the IT and auto industry.

Lithuania is good and absolutely terrible at the same time.
Good - beautiful people, strong national identity, good internet speed, great for IT/finance related fields, good climate with 4 distinct seasons.
Bad - less than well-off people are treated like shit, wages for less skilled jobs are shite, everything is expensive compared to countries like Poland or even other Baltic states while at the same time people are poorer, degeneracy is reaching new heights, lots of suicides, lots of divorces, people are not having children.
There is still hope, there always is.

(((Economic Growth))) HAHAHAHAHA its even worse now,,,things are way more expensive with the euro, electricity is going to double in price soon...basically its a shit show, small as insignificant country that should have been colonized by a superior Nordic nation or at worst by Russia, which well it was...

im trying to achieve a very interesting and productive convo...but everything is shit here very shit, the best thing I did was leave this shithole...sure its ok to visit when you come back with 10,000 euros that I make per month and go around the country like hot shit but still it gets tiresome....

Go home, Mumba Vatnikas

Well from the data I posted it says 2,8 million Lithuanians live in Lithuania and the number will go down to 2,4 in less than 40 years. But still, that's a prediction the actual number can be higher or lower.

lithuania since 1918 was doing quite well before the soviets actually

OP is jewish guys, he hates Lithuanian because its not diverse enough for his jewish ideology

>Russian/Polish diaspora seething about the country
>Want the country to be invaded and ruled by others
>blackpilled
Like pottery.

Attached: 1536488320175.jpg (512x512, 45K)

KYS
By running away from lithuania you will never tech up and inovate country but you are clearly not lithuanian. Other way you would never shit on your country and be gloryfing other countries. Go back where you came from cuck.
SAGE

probably some part armenian half tatar half “Polish” subhuman remnant from the Soviet times
This

Attached: F00ECC47-A3D6-4EC0-806D-92909E8614A6.png (2518x1024, 213K)

jis liberalas

Well he would if he was Liberal or some other leftist, I constantly see people here bitching about my country and they are from my country they are mostly lurking libtards.

There aren't any niggers in Lithuania, you faggot.

>its even worse now,,,things are way more expensive with the euro, electricity is going to double in price soon..

You sound like an economically illiterate retard, whilst also claiming to work in W.Europe IT or Auto industry while typing like a sub 60 IQ retard. This is I what imagine Paksas voters are like.

There's such thing as inflation, so yes prices increase everywhere eventually, but wage growth was higher than inflation and we have the second cheapest electricity in EU with Hungary, only in Bulgaria it's cheaper.

Attached: 21.jpg (890x305, 51K)

yeah as i said previously

>Lesotho leading on suicide
What? Why?

most of what you said was true, but muh IT and Finance??? wtf...most countries are better at that then here, Fuck even Belarus is probably better. I know for sure Estonia is 1000x better, Finance??? Like what 15 minute bobutes paskolas loans which Lithuanians use to survive? or Ukio bankas the bank that failed...all banks here are Scandinavian...and even luminor dnb norwegian branch of lithuania is controlled by Estonia...our oil or the little we have is high quality but we sell it off to Poles and Americans...we should be nuked

because most of the country was Jews...Kaunas was literally like 35% jews and Lithuanians were like 5% not even joking!

I saw a young lithuanian girl walking with some nigger today, I have had enough shit in my western euro town I don't even see shit like that...I have seen it multiple times in Cuck uthania

t. jacobas goldsteinas from wilno ghetto

Didn't you hear? Hating on your country and the people in it while whining and being blackpilled is popular these days.
I wish these people actually moved. I don't mind falling to below 2 million population as long as all the blackpilled cucks leave or finish hanging themselves.
Mazdaug. Arba katik 18 suejo ir bande gauti pirma darba. Happens all the time.
Also i'm not saying the country is perfect. It has so many problems that the list would be near endless. But it doesn't mean people should just give up and shit on their country or the people living in it. Should work on somehow helping your family, your friends and hopefully spreading redpills. The only good thing is that our government is so openly corrupt, that if people stopped flipping the rope and chair stocks for a day and looked at the sticking out sores, it would be a nice step towards fixing it. Being "close to the end" is not the end. It will only end if all Lithuanians are killed, disperse or are absorbed and the country is removed from the map. Until then nothing is lost.
I did notice that the diasporas and jewish bunch are always very blackpilled and angry at the country while doing everything to belittle everyone and doing nothing themselves to improve the situation they supposedly cry about. Maybe it's just a (((coincidence))).

Attached: 1535038103055.png (725x725, 897K)

>even Belarus is better
what
>we should be nuked
more like you should get the fuck out if you hate lithuania that much
mums nereikia žioplų debilų

>(((talking about banks)))
ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/lithuania-leading-light-laser-technology

Never seen any nigger in years. What are you talking about

I have a degree in economics and a masters in comp. science faggot...

Imagine being rusvirgin and fearing the chad zmudzin so much

Ask for a refund if that's all you got from it.

Attached: 1535039059770.jpg (480x360, 18K)

no you retard, the reason why lithuania isnt succesful as it was before is mostly because of our corrupt ex-commie politicians that still rule the country

I did leave dumbass I make 10k euro a month or more like 70K Krones a month...suck it pussy

From what? Some Online Borat University? You're completely retarded and out of touch with reality you're posting outright lies and nonsense. You type like a retard. You don't understand inflation and where the fuck did you get that electricity will double in price you colossal retard?

Despair is a sin that cries to heaven for vengeance. Why are you so desperate, brolau?
Not everything is doom and gloom although there are plenty of issues to fix. We can bring good out of this evil, we just need to take action.
Look beyond delfi articles and you'll see that we actually do have good industries, IT is one of them, yes. Agriculture is another. Look up businesses like agro rodeo for example. They are doing great, every year there's growth. Have hope.

>Hating on your country
Implying that tataropolish mongrel is Lithuanian

Lithuanian diaspora comes back eventually and there is a bright future for the Baltic race back at home. One or two elections away from introducing racial laws and declaring ethnic sovereignty anyway
>Never seen any nigger in years
exactly. niggers and shitskin tourists often get pepper sprayed in a broad daylight. there is not a single nonwhite in Lithuania that wasn’t beaten at least once

Muh Laser technology...meanwhile Retardville Poland is 100000x more advanced, when I am overseas I just say I am Scandinavian or someshit so people don't look down upon me once they find out I am from the shittiest joke in Europe.

refund? didn't cost anything as I studied in a high iq nation with no fees....refund?? nigger I make 10k euros a month....your dumbass doesn't even make that in a year

You can't even argue like a normal person and present data or facts, just sheer retardation coming out of your posts, you're a very sad person.

Just as Euro got set in prices instantly skyrocketed. Considering the wages, prices are extremely high no matter how you look at it.
>muh Paksas voters
t. (((Landsberginis))) EU subinlaizys

MUH COMMUNISM MUH RUSSIA FUCKOFF LITHUANIAN KEKS BLAMING OTHERS...well who you gonna blame now? Lithuania is as bad as it has ever been and getting worse 3/10 Lithuanian women are race mixers

No Dumbass a top 100 university in the world...top 2 in the country...

>10k
Damn JIDF and the likes pay good money these days.
Regardless he still lives here. My point is that if you hate it so much, you're free to leave. Literally nobody holding the person here. The fact that he's seething almost proves that it's a diaspora, earns bare minimum and is trapped. But I am enjoying this. It's rare to see a nice buttblasted devastation.

Attached: 1535803278803.gif (480x270, 1.54M)

Muh IT...dumbass I work in auto and IT, mostly auto but I specialize in IT for cars lets just say and Lithuania will never catch up to the west or even fucking Japan or China in this or any IT field...ffs no Lithuanian has even developed a programming language unlike say Scandinavia which though up a shit ton of them

aš irgi maniau kad gal jam yra 18 metų, nes daug jaunų lietuvių nemėgsta lietuvos, užtat jų požiuris apie tai keičiasi kai jie suaugsta ir tada jie pasilgsta lietuvos, kai kurie grįžta ir perka namus kaime, nes mūsų namai yra pigiausi europoje

tikrai liūdna, kad daug lietuvių išeina iš lietuvos, bet ką padarysi? seimas yra tikras cirkas

Lithuania seems like a nice place to me.

FFS, I SAID MULTIPLE TIMES I AM JUST VISITING MY GRANDPARENTS...I LIVE IN A SCANDINAVIAN NATION...

>Just as Euro got set in prices instantly skyrocketed. Considering the wages, prices are extremely high no matter how you look at it.

Depends on where and when, 3 years have already passed so of course prices have increased. The only noticeable price hike was in service sector, like hair salons where they could hike up the prices since no one was watching. For example many food prices are about the same some are even cheaper than before euro, like pork. Out of food/drink only alcohol price has increased a lot, but that's due to taxation and tarrifs, but since I'm not a subhuman and can function without an alcohol that doesn't concern me. But that doesn't matter since it doesn't fit your narrative.

>t. (((Landsberginis))) EU subinlaizys

And how did you arrive to this conclusion or have you got no arguments left?

There are a few niggers and pajeets in Wilno/Kaunas but they generally complain that girls don't go out with them. And the ones that go out with them are usually quite trashy or just do it just to meet new people with no intention of anything serious. Most girls that hang around niggers are doing that just because they are just showing around foreigners the country not because they are interested in them sexually. Most Nigerians I know just go to Poland and marry them instead.

lol cheap homes? dumbass in Denmark or Sweden or Finland etc. you can get a giant home in the country for 50k euros....you are a special kind of retard

How the fuck would you know that Lithuania will never catch up if you have no experience working here?
You are arguing like a child.

How came you claim you studied in top 100 university claim to make 10k a month, while still can't type in English at all and have mannerisms of a 16 year old edgy retard? Do you honestly think anyone believes you?

Man OP is a self hating faggot. I'm glad that I am a member of the master race and couldn't even hate myself if I tried

Attached: 1513991631565.png (420x420, 53K)

You have cheap food tho

>3/10 Lithuanian women are race mixers
Where you get those statisticks from?
You can't sauce anything you say for all your posts

Attached: 1506894739112.jpg (645x968, 47K)

the one I saw on the street was not trashy looking...she was walking with the nigger I had to check a couple time if it was not just a coincidence

Now I know you are just a trolling retard.

its not fucking possible, Western Europe cannot be caught up to, its like some old lady beating Usain Bolt in a race...

Lithuania only needs to turn back to their pagan gods and they will rise as the world sinks into slavery. Their isolation will be their greatest asset in the future.

Sample size of one. Nice job.

Also while you're at it, I'm still waiting for data or facts that you keep shitposting here about, so far it's only anecdotal sperging out of yours.

its come not came...dumbass you are retarded..English is my native language

Nice try rabbi

Attached: 1540743316718.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

Unironically this. Paganism is comfy. The (((christ))) kikery really did start some bullshit.
Stop screetching you autist.

Attached: 1532503404058.jpg (1080x1627, 146K)

trolling??? dumbfuck check the real estate market and you will see, homes in small ass towns in Sweden and Denmark as well as Finland are cheap, you can get a fucking home in Finland for 20k euro in a rural area...

I think the best way for Lithuania is to turn into Poland.

I have seen it a couple of times but most are trashy poor looking this one was not

Test

They lost the motherland and their purpose. Not surprised. Russia needs to bring them in.

Any European country with a high diaspora is on its deathbed and that includes the Baltic countries that mass migrated to the UK.

>anecdotal evidence are facts
>I don't even live her I visit lmao
>now let me tell you about the country

Attached: 1447601678752.jpg (724x720, 95K)

The true kulgarda kulgrindas are in the mind, and they are there waiting for you to discover them.
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y