Muslim praying in our metro

It's official. The replacement is occurring, is allowed.

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-112521.png (1080x1920, 3.39M)

Kick the bastard

:) at least Arabic is not German right?!

Why do you fucking stand here and take a photo, do something French faggot!

Op would then get raped by the hordes being called in allahs name by that doctor /Scientist/Inventor.

Remember about a year ago, when we told you this was coming? But oh, no, Hans knows better, Trump is the problem.

You guys better get rid of Merkel. She's destroying your country and culture. It might not be too late. UK is fighting for their lives against the EU, you're next.

Right in the way of everything just like a vain autistic faggot on a Macbook at Starbucks that needs to type out his blog in a public place.

Big deal, dont you have some other problems to deal with instead?

I don't know what to say, even here in algeria you never see anyone praying in the outside.....i believe this is the work of the kikes to piss off the french cucks

Attached: british uk cop prophecy SEVERED.jpg (800x532, 145K)

should have kicked his ass instead of taking pics

Attached: 1540482057432.jpg (700x362, 60K)

fake news , i am muslim and that is NOT a muslim prayer .
that is an Romanian beggar .

but first how about you go and kick niggers's asses for raping your white womens

Could just be a very persistent beggar.

Attached: tintin.jpg (750x358, 101K)

I'll remember your words when going grocery shopping later today

Attached: aldi.jpg (3264x1836, 2.57M)

To be fair, there is so many beggars in the metro that nobody will notice them.

>Aladi

Fuck off, death cult shithead.

Imagine the smelle

Found the gypsy

I remember when Aldi just sold food. I miss those days.

I saw mohamedans prying in Paris back in 2015. You are really cucked nation. Here if Silesian people find some mohammedans praying in street They would be beaten as fuck by our bydlo...

Where the fuck are you shopping? That looks like a bunch of random piles of crap incoherently piled up with prices on them.

*Praying

the cashiers at that place tell me shitloads of products get stolen on a daily basis. Not surprising since the Aladini is located in the middle of a ghetto. I sometimes go over there just to fuel my rage

just a bum begging for croissants

>Here if Silesian people find some mohammedans praying in street They would be beaten as fuck by our bydlo
how about you do this first to the kikes in your country or are you afraid from their guardian golem

I've seen worse pictures and videos of sand niggers praying in mass in white countries. This isn't anything new.

you all complain about niggers but that is why we need communism. You either work your government mandated job or you go to gulag.

Attached: 1503852030684.jpg (800x584, 106K)

If anything the communist ideals have led tot his mess. They're all here just to leech. Born to leech. Ffs. Every time I come there all I hear is Arab or some weird african-french dialects.

Attached: wellfare flyer belgium.jpg (622x724, 161K)

>Implying there are jews in Silesia after WW2.
Even cucked Czechs from Prague are more antisemitic than westerners. You crying on the wrong grave here.

That why you go whole hog and not half-ass like Obama health care or something. You need a strong dictator like our guy Hitler. He did everything right.

So what? Who cares, he is not doing any harm to others. And France is a secular country that permits freedom of religion just to remind you bigots

he's marking his territory and you can fuck off back to Pakistan as well, leech

>cucked Czechs from Prague are more antisemitic than westerners
what's the point of being antisemitic when your government is under the control of kikes and you people can't do any harm to the jews without facing consequences

>that is an Romanian beggar .
Must be a Romanian Jew