Am I the only person here who irl, is pretty normal with a great...

Am I the only person here who irl, is pretty normal with a great, average sorta life with a diverse range of friends and centre-left, or at least rather moderate political opinions, and only goes along with Jow Forums and the rest of the edgy political online movements because I have some free time once or twice a week and I find it all pretty exciting and funny?

Attached: Happy-PC-user.jpg (1000x667, 496K)

Yea

im a fat loser tbqh

cringe

You sound like a faggot.

C R I N G E
go suck your boyfriend's cock FAG :D

i would kill you in a sword fight

+1

I don't know, but you're definitively far from the first faggot that wrote a self-aggrandizing post on a fucking anonymous board attempting to elevate himself above everyone else.
Whatever you might be or do IRL counts for shit here.

Attached: 5.jpg (1590x1100, 613K)

Who told you that "centre-left" is "moderate"? Sounds like you're some sort of crazy diversity clown plotting your own eventual demise.

+1

>great, average
>dat much uncertainty
You'll find out soon enough goy.

Attached: soros smiles.jpg (294x171, 7K)

Attached: 1540795325483.webm (500x220, 2.89M)

No you are not.

you can have an average life and be happy user

And just like every other fucking normie you have to tell us how boring and normal you are.
Your medal is in the mail.
Nobody gives a rat's ass because we see the mundane every day out and about, next thing you'll say is "heh yeah all these basement dwelling incels! right?!".

Go on, say it.

Is it great or is it average?

>messing the point this badly
Yep, it's a retard alright.

Attached: 4_1280.jpg (1091x1600, 364K)

both i think

hobbies, friends, good health, enough money... i could go on

im pretty good desu mate

>missing.
Yep, it's a typo alright.

Attached: oc0jxkQ7U91vc1y9yo3.jpg (1129x1600, 295K)

Yes bong, we believe you, you can sleep tight tonight.

Attached: on the internet.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Don't worry, we'll soon fox that for you.

You're just underaged

if you all could answer my original question that would be great

Attached: a.jpg (1076x686, 332K)

>both
Hehehe you're not there yet, but soon.

Attached: soros smiles upon you.jpg (265x190, 5K)

I pray you can do the same you sad man

Attached: E1DD64FA-B6A0-42D2-A867-8A716EDAD39A.png (301x443, 254K)

Where did that come from you cunt.

Attached: 20140526_1000_030.jpg (1200x1800, 250K)

This is it exactly, my man right here

I used to be a hardcore Jow Forumsack furious at pretty much everyone and everything. People here spammed a lot of videos by Destiny at one point. I started watching him more and more over time. He dissuaded me away from my far-right views, I rejoined my leftie circle, and now I am pretty chill and happy. Still come here out of habit. I think that if I hadn't seen these videos here I would be in the gutter right now, alone, undertaking firearms training in preparation for the attempted Muslim takeover of the western world.

Now I realize I must take arms against our capitalist oppressors, liberals get the bullet too, Soros is a money-leeching vampire too, glory to the proletariat!

Eh it depends how you're centre left. As in you can be socially conservative, what really matters, while still believing in some regulation and a social safety net. I think the economic side, at least around the centre, is definitely more open for debate. There's evidence in favour of both sides.

Everything you said is relatable except for the fact that I'm slowly turning them redpilled. It is a very thin line to walk and you should start with the obvious one. I used to say outrageous shit and say lol I just quoted Quran and laugh is off, now all of us hate the Mudslimes/ commies and are equipped with adequate knowledge to btfo your common left leaning liberal.