Folic Acid

With all the chemicals being added to the water can anyone give me the info on Folic Acid being added to flour supposedly to stop birth defects?

We know the increase in birth defects is primarily caused by an increase in first cousin breeding and only a few defects will be really prevented using this method. Whats in it for the government?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1030x368, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/folic_acid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The problem is people's addiction to white bread. White flour has had everything bleached out of it, it's basically just dust which is why they already have to fortify it. Basically stop eating white bread, it's just empty calories.

Folic acid is a carcinogen. Really. By definition. Drugs that interfere with its metabolism were some of the first chemotherapeutic drugs developed.

>Folic acid is a carcinogen
So it can reduce birth defects ad supposedly increase male fertility. But will also ensure many more die earlier to balance out population?

I believe just a few servings of kale or broccoli is enough to keep your levels up. Why don't they just educate people about this?

source that shit instead of posting screencaps, cia nigger

>Why don't they just educate people about this?
>educate
>the British public
user I don't know what to tell you...

MD here. Folic acid cannot be stored in the body. Deficiency early in pregnancy leads to spina bifida. Very few people are deficient but because of the clear association 0.4 mg daily is recommended during pregnancy. Folic acid is not a carcinogen to whatever dumbass wrote that.

Because burgers won’t eat broccoli unless it’s cooked until the point it is a mush, and covered with processed cheese and processed butter.

Burgers won’t eat kale period.

Are there any draw backs to Folic Acid and can they stop birth defects from the offspring of 1st cousin relationships?

Folic acid deficiencies are probably one of the contributing factors to dumb, fat, lazy amerigbguebers.

This is a good thing user. Folic aside will help wake the masses up to their Jewish controllers.

Is it true it can also help male fertility?

Kale is not that good so that's not surprising

Besides, there's far better tasting sources anyway.
>Folic acid is a type of B vitamin that is normally found in foods such as dried beans, peas, lentils, oranges, whole-wheat products, liver, asparagus, beets, broccoli, brussels sprouts, and spinach.
drugs.com/folic_acid.html

"Folic" as in foliage.
Eat your greens and you don't need it.
Everything except B12 (and maybe D) has been shown to increase the risk of some disease or other -- unless you're literally dying of malnutrition.
There's a book about this stuff (pic related).
You can search and find related lectures if you want that instead.

Attached: whole.jpg (1000x1405, 176K)

Remember that all this supplementation stuff started back before we had internet.
People couldn't google "how do I make sure I get my nutrients?" back then.

it's a vitamin, i take it in my polyvitamins daily

Attached: IMG_20181029_221653.jpg (497x490, 76K)

They are literally talking about doing this in the UK very soon. Not in the past

STOP ADDING SHIT.
Just make great quality organic flower and make traditional bread.

Just date someone outside your town

>oranges
im sure it would be easy to get burgers to drink oj

Folic acid increases prostate cancer risk in men. Look it up.

Folic acid is a BCAA that helps your body regulate vitamin distribution.

It helps in pregnancy to make sure the DNA doesn't degenerate as it is being aligned.

I have spina bifida which is a spinal defect caused by a lack of folic acid and it's not very fun

> H5egvyou, M.D.

Only if the OJ companies started making real OJ...

>flower
flour

This. Folates are good, folic acid is industrial waste

I don't have to look up shit mate, you're the one making the claim. Prove it.

thanks

you're welcome

No, I don't care if you die.

I'm in Bongistan right now. Judging by the absolute state of the people here it's obvious you're all being laced with a lot of shit. Ugliest bastards I've ever seen. Don't any of you wonder why bongs aren't allowed to give blood in almost any country on earth? So, a few more chemicals get added, so what? Nothing of value will be lost.

Aw yeah, I'm going to get cancer from a B vitamin I consumes in my kale smoothie this morning what have I done..?

wtf I have adhd so folic acid is bad for me. Fuck these kikes.

This is more to do with pregnant women. We have prenatal vitamins which I took every day. Only ate meat and salt and vinegar chips through my whole pregnancy. Doctors were complimented how great my baby was growing and how I was the perfect weight, and size. Baby came out and he was completely healthy.

Just take prenatal and vitamin supplements and you don't have to worry about defects.

You guys are going to control your population via cancer epidemic?
Nice, thing is, flour is more of a white people thing, cookies briskets breads cakes. Mudslimes don't use flour much at all. So this is another attack on white people.
I bet you 50 internets its a jew recommending this. why? because every fucking time.

yes but only when combined with zinc. Combined with zinc it has been shown to yield a 74% increase in sperm count.

No, you're just a retard, and no supplement can fix it.

Don't forget your mag and aspartate

we will be unstoppable

Very hard to overdose on water soluble vitamins so no real drawbacks. I don't think folic acid would have any effect on interfamily birth defects

Folic acid isn't even bioactive. The body has to convert it first

You're a retard, naturally low norepinephrine is a medical condition you brainlet.

Wasn't speaking of your adhd

Nah, we have more extreme healthy eaters than the rest of the planet, combined. We just cover the extremes - which means we also have more potato chip and Wendy's eaters than the rest of the planet, combined. Land of the Extremes.

Some of you are retarded. It's vitamin B9 its needed for DNA repair & synthesis so it prevents cancer not cause it. That's also why pregnant women need it

It is great for lowering homocysteine. There is a more available form of Folic acid called 5-MTHF. It is amazing.

Folic acid turned me into a homosexual.

Its good for you niggah

t. Medfag

>homocysteine
What level of Faggotry are we talking?

Google “MTHFR”