Japanese 28yr old virgin princess resigns from monarchy for love

In Britain, princesses can marry whoever, even 37yr old roastie American African divorcees. In Japan, virgin princesses have to hand back tgheir royal titles to marry Japanese men. How is this fair?

Attached: B97E9BAA-722C-4213-BD48-695C1B078847.jpg (1281x1281, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

royalnaught.com/entry/virgin-japan
youtube.com/watch?v=iIzbFbxeFG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can't marry divorcees if they want to be kings or queens. Edward the VIII abdicated over it

the Imperial (not royal) status is patrilinial anyway, she was going to lose it one way or the other.

Oh and by the way, the tradition of male lineage was dictated by the sun goddess, so it isn't misogyny.

Not everyone is a degenerate like the west.

>if only western women would do such sacrificies instead of riding the cock carousal.

>mfw Abe's propaganda worked on the royal family.

Attached: chirpy horse.png (202x279, 58K)

T R U E
L O V E

Based Ammy

Marries for love is just one step away from interracial marriage.

cuck

Based Abe-sama, saviour of Nihon

>28yr old virgin

Why can't wh*te roasties do that? How hard is to keep your legs closed you dumb skunks?

Attached: 1512336374153.jpg (2048x1347, 305K)

Arranged marriage best marriage.

For one a Queen/Princess is a low rank compared to an Empress. Plus in real terms the Japanese royal family are gods (small g).
You should be more worried about the Emporer who asked to retired 4 years or more ago and they still force the old man to work.

Best your wife was 12 when you got married. Let me guess your a teacher in the north of England.

>28
>virgin
Doubt...

I fucking hate this current kiked government that abuses his already rather leftist imperial majesty. We need to bring back the rest of the Imperial family.

Dumb woman ruining everything because of the tingles in her vagina once again.

I don't think the "girls" in your picture are getting a lot of D.

Based Amaterasu

People outside of your feminist shithole aren't all used roasties, fren.

You mean the government that has been in power since WW2 except for brief rest. The one that was headed by war criminals paid by the CIA. The Japanese electec government is purely a puppet of the US and has been for 70 years.

It's actually pretty common. Not all women are trash like wh*te roasties

royalnaught.com/entry/virgin-japan
Virginity ratio of unmarried Japanese women

*2015*
age 18-19 74.5%
age 20-24 64.5%
age 25-29 32.6%
age 30-34 31.3%
age 35-39 33.4%

Attached: 1527046425913.jpg (1024x723, 117K)

The only real war criminals were the ones at Potsdam

They are, mostly from niggers and basedboys(i can already imagine a nigger saying 'fat ass bitch' when he see one of the whales)

Attached: truth-does-not-fear-investigation.jpg (300x267, 24K)

>so it isn't misogyny

Attached: 6091fbe4c444181ae4c6bdc7ac759c3665b7f960e019182eb75e552b2ce793a4_1.jpg (636x429, 65K)

Holy fuck, make a movie out of this. So romantic

Basedboys*, fucking autocorrect

>Anime

>How is this fair?
This is how they keep the royal lineage pure and strong. Britbongs will soon lose even the remnants of their aristocracy, because of their vulgar intermarriages.

Basedboy

Newfag

She’s giving up a lot to be with some normie... have you ever read the original Little Mermaid? That’s what this reminds me of. Sad!

It's more likely that as a member of the royal family, her relationships were heavily moderated and scrutinised.

He's abdicating after the Olympics.

Yeah that's what I was referring to. Funny how it is, the media likes to say that Japan was not a democracy during the Imperial era, but it is in fact the other way around.

No, his imperial majesty is retiring in April 2019.

Roll

Stupid fag,try to post so.y.b.oy and look at how mods are trolling us

Is there a royal family member that is near 1488 in their views? It would be nice to see the country go really far to the right. Asian hegemony could use it in the region.

Attached: d00208_main.jpg (710x300, 151K)

Shit man, what do I get for doubles?

True thing my Pajeet friend. Men in the West have been conditioned by cunts to believe that a woman being a worthless whore is normal and if you criticize their shameless behavior you are a weirdo incel.

Attached: 1539868184332.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

Based, marrying outside your caste is a disgusting thing

>Marries for love is just one step away from interracial marriage.
/thread

>t. became an English teacher to be around the kids he's attracted to

this is some high level trolling

Attached: crazytomcruise.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Well, I think Japan has it still A LOT better than my country. At least Nippon isn't being genocided by enrichment and the People vote for it, because they are so brainwashed

Is anyone of you ACTUALLY Japanes btw?

How important are castes in India nowadays?

Based

>Is anyone of you ACTUALLY Japanes btw?
No Japanese flag is Japanese.

86 percent of the marriages are arranged in India

Looking at CNN:
>According to Japan's imperial law, female members of the royal family forfeit their titles, status and allowance if they choose to marry someone who does not have royal or aristocratic family ties.

That's false. They lose their Japanese title as long as they marry someone who is not a member of the Japanese Imperial Family.

Japanese princesses lost their status after marrying members of branches of the Japanese Imperial House, members of the Court Nobility and a Shimazu (one of Japan's oldest ducal families, they are in the highest tier of Japanese landed nobility).

But does caste play a big role in making the match? Or is it more about wealth and connections?

redpirruh andu basu

check out the 3rd in line to the Chrysanthemum Throne, Prince Hisahito.
he's adorable!!!

Attached: hisahito.jpg (348x512, 24K)

I stand corrected. Thanks.

Yeah, it's deserving of respect. Proves she's human.

OP, why are you such a faggot trying to impose your idea of fairness onto another culture? Japs don't give a fuck what you think and nor should they

Caste is the only thing that plays a role, maybe in the very high echelons of society arranged inter caste marriages may be a thing but not for every day Indian, even ithe religion like Christianity, Islam, Sikhism etc have a caste system on down low in India

No doubt right is an ugly pig, but you're comparing her to a literal model... don't be so disingenuous

Actually, brown immigration has increased significantly over the past 6 years. We are like the fourth biggest importer of people in the world.
日本人だよ

Not necessarily.

>abyssal working week and hours
>few if any holidays
>work ethics that are counter-productive in long term
>social norms that crush individualism underneath their boot

I would much rather live in decaying west than in Japan.

Makes sense I guess, they are marrying out of the family.

It's ok lad

post that passport mr N5

This.

Congratulations!
>youtube.com/watch?v=iIzbFbxeFG0

Attached: 1810290024.jpg (1024x512, 75K)

What caste are you, hindu-user?

No, there aren't. In fact, Emperor Showa (Hirohito) actually gave an award to Richard Kalergi. They are totally complacent with the ethnic replacement of the Japanese people.

Newfag

oh please you poos gang rape women to death on buses in the middle of the day.

She should have been the Empress Royal. After her birth, they were close to changing the rules of royal succession. But her scheming uncle and auntie miraculously popped out a son quite late in the game. She was kind of unlucky.

Not the one you tagged but I'm a trader by caste.

> (OP)
yr old virgin
>Why can't wh*te roasties do that? How hard is to keep your legs closed you dumb skunks?

I doubt seriously that any of the vile creatures in your pic have ever had a dick, so that's not their problem.

>tfw no princess gf

Attached: d00173_ph03[1].jpg (533x800, 151K)

not to mention poos have had trannies as part of their culture for thousands of years.

jain, vaniya, or based shah?

You can't handle the truth

Agrawal.

It's Meiji Jingu in Tokyo

Attached: meiji-jingu.jpg (600x450, 181K)

noice.

You?

If God's representatives on Earth have forsaken you I dunno what to say man. We wish you luck.

Dude, she is Japanese and she didn’t go “dating” like Western degenerate. It’s the first men in her life and they are both devout Shinto. She lives in the palace and isn’t allowed to stay overnight with her man... until her marriage now, when she is leaving the palace and moves in with her hubby.

she is really cute

>trader

Attached: 0a4.png (474x696, 89K)

Rajput.

nigga i'm seeing more indians on Jow Forums it's going to end up like cricbuzz chat/forums.

Jow Forums Indians are based and they're all bro tier.

there's basilion pajeets in india. And you get like what, 100 rapes a minute? That's nothing. That's just 1,67 rape a second

>I'm a trader by caste.

t.joo

>that Merkel hand gesture

Come on, Jap-German alliance once more?

Charles has, rules change

that's actually true.
true. I refuse to go to Randia now. anti indians have taken over it.

Because he was a retard, look how story went for UK, all because of a roastie

They made up that rule to get Edward out of power because their Jewish masters wanted war with Hitler. Then they immediately reneged on the rule after Edward (Charles and Harry are still in line).

second I hear roastie, I hear incel

India Chan aoo

Yang Jing Id say your Room mate is selling her nani

oh BC I had a idea to make something like it, then i figured I'm not good at web developing. is it active?

What the hell, why are there trees in New Tokyo??

Attached: 6A9F2CF0-179C-40E8-9FA7-41846E2FCFD8.png (1239x1084, 886K)

Nani!?
>being this new
This is India Chan 3.0, indiachan.top aoo