Ok....but why The Punisher? Wouldn’t The Punisher discipline these insecure sacks of racist shit? In fact...

Ok....but why The Punisher? Wouldn’t The Punisher discipline these insecure sacks of racist shit? In fact, I've noticed that a fuck ton of right-wing gun fags love larping as the punisher. Is this just autism?

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna924401

Attached: it.jpg (1080x863, 360K)

look how skinny that guy is.. that dude would not make it through a canadian winter.

Who gives a fuck you fucking nerd

Hes not inherently racist but he sure does demolish packs of niggers, beaners, slavs, irish, evil wh*tes, and a whole lotta gooks plus other subhumans in the comics.
Also ex-marines (crayon eaters) use his symbol on gear so that can carry over sometimes.

things that make you not white:
>drug addiction
>obesity
>complaining about the cold
>sub-80 IQ
>poor dental hygiene
>SSRIs
>cuckold fetishism
>wife keeping her maiden name
>no interest in STEM

None of those apply to me and I'm married. But i have black skin. Am i white?

Attached: assetaccess314.jpg (960x540, 50K)

Punisher wouldn't waste time on people saying hateful shit unless they were hurting/killing people while doing it. And the LARP comes from that faggot Chris Kyle. He used the skull emblem on his shit.

if black people think you're black, you're black

What if they're not sure?

Attached: 1509977030347m.jpg (1024x651, 82K)

5C and lighter is white

Attached: 1540671744486.jpg (976x549, 44K)

Ur black

The absolute state of white liberals

Bottom left is unironically hot

there was that 0.1 % unassigned on my DNA test, you never know

As happy as I am to see leftist thugs go to jail, the idea that someone can be arrested for shouting racial slurs is scary. In America we have freedom of speech, so unless he threatened them or something they really have no grounds on which to hold him

Wouldn't that make eat Asians white?

*East Asians

Why are these mundane matt fans always so edgy? Chris Cantwell has the same shirt.

Attached: MundaneMatt-1.png (702x468, 147K)

>Harassment is ok and legal in the US

Are you retarded?

Why the fuck was he arrested for that?

ah yes but epicanthal folds are a disqualifier so you need to be at least keanu reeves level of admixture

Calling somebody a nigger isn’t harassment

Everything to the right of 3 is out the one drop rule
Not sure about the rest

Lol you can get arrested for racial slurs in America? Freedo my ass.

The Punisher is a symbol of a vigilante, which is why a lot of dudes use the symbol. It's not just 'muh nazis' that use it. There is also a military connection.

>netflix punisher is played by a jew

>arrested for saying words
Kek! Nice freedom of speech you got there Amerilards.

Attached: quintessentially american.gif (500x380, 886K)

NC is a mexican filled shithole

>Threeper detected
He'll yea borther, moan labia

you have terrible taste in black women

>oh look at black guy who is actually supporting right wing politics
>let's call him a nigger!

(((Stormfags))) really want the left to win

>Canadian

Like anyone is going to listen to you

It's called harassment

Those cheek bones... is this another native american white man or is he really just a white man?

Eastern NC definitely. Western NC isn't that bad, just a bunch of hippie faggots and some yeeyee nogs.

Most violent groups create divergents sects in order to insulate the leadership.

So the mafia state for example will empower groups of roming lowlife thugs to purge unwanted dissidents. (Think red gaurd).

These empowered thugs are often distasteful scum, but they need to be in order to put fear into the masses.

Often they are juvenile males because the combonation if stupidity and testosterone make then effective and expendable.

These are just the low level enforces spontaneously producing to reinforce the prevailing paradigm.

As they become more common street beatings and attacks on 'the wrong kind of people' will become increasingly common.

Eventually they will become a visible part of everyday life. The Gestappo of the invisible state.

This is the key. Comics are redpilled the Netflix version is a SJW wetdream

What was SJW about the Netflix series? It's pro-guns, pro-family, doesn't bring up racial politics aside from one serial liar who tries to fall back it as a last resort, and even the PTSD vet who turns to terrorism is portrayed sympathetically.