Do you guys actually fuckin believe a persons race dictates their IQ and behavior? if so, why?

do you guys actually fuckin believe a persons race dictates their IQ and behavior? if so, why?

Attached: 😡.png (512x512, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uDHlFFIKrw
amazon.com/Rise-Fall-Violent-Crime-America/dp/159403835X
nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/more-proof-that-intelligence-is-85134
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2254220/
libraryofhate.com/category/30
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not really.everything is different. Obama was the coolest president and I miss him man I wish he could become president again he was such a good president with no scandals

Yes, simple analysis of statistical evidence.

read the bell curve

statistics

youtube.com/watch?v=-uDHlFFIKrw

/thread
PS. If we can get statistics that prove race DNA produces what brains.

Somewhat yes

If race doesn't matter then why u so salty about it in the first place?

Attached: 1539931114391.webm (720x720, 985K)

5/10 bait, here’s your (you)

>statistics are only correct if they agree with my feelings
The post

Genes influence mental and physical traits. People that belong to distinct genetic clusters will have different characteristics and behavior on average.

Attached: neanderthals_786.gif (786x500, 77K)

Yes. Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

No, mostly on upbringing. If someone grows up in a loving, educational home then the probability of a higher iq increases.

pretty much

Attached: 1531889712619.png (1281x728, 353K)

Not bait. My real opinion

Good thing he didn't give guns to cartels who used them to kill at least one border agent

Load of shit and you know it way to much evidence to support otherwise, so I won't even bother debating this with you.

It's a matter of probability user

Your opinion is shit but you’re entitled to it all the same

It's not a subjective thing you don't get to have an opinion on statistics the statistics clearly show race and IQ are linked if you can't swallow that pill how the fuck are you still on pol is the real question.

NSA scandal

I dont think IQ correlates with pigment. But it sure correlates with the environments culture.

amazon.com/Rise-Fall-Violent-Crime-America/dp/159403835X
Blacks commit more crime. It's very well documented. I could take the time to bust the book out and quote it but you won't fucking learn and it's not my fucking job to teach you. Fucking educate yourself op. Stop listening to professors and cnn who tell you what to think. Think for yourself.

people believe it in dog breeds. same concept applies with humans.

no I don't think genetics and race impact anything but skin color

How could it not?

There was a common ancestor (number) generations ago. Since then, groups have lived in vastly different circumstances.

Many european and east asian populations have had to deal with extreme conditions that are not conducive to abundant food, so they have had to select for intelligence (tool use, problem solving, cooperation, and 'civilisation'(literal)) to survive. Other groups have existed in places where food literally grows on trees all year round, or needs hunting, again, year round. The most successful in these places are physically rather than mentally fit.

This is why you have complex civilisations emerging in harsher environments, and mudhut communities in 'easier' areas. This is also why you have white and east asian scientists, and sub saharan afrinigger star athletes.

I do not see how anyone could legitimately believe that race has no influence on IQ or behaviour, unless they have not taken a serious look at things, or are full on mongos.

Attached: 1540650825251.png (263x253, 145K)

There are some blood lines in specific races that do but all in all, no. I've met genius level blacks and dumb as bricks whites.

>a persons race dictates their IQ and behavior? if so, why?
of course!
some dogs are smart and friendly, some of them are stupid and violent
this is DNA
did you get it?

Attached: 1525715717497.png (600x842, 101K)

Genetics.

>pigment

Attached: main-qimg-961002eb1e53cc094a74aa51e40cf5ce.png (602x530, 296K)

IQ tests don't work, so...

Here is the rational approach:

If your ancestors (1000-2000 years of evolution) lived in the dirt and never had to use their brains, natural selection never prefered the most intelligent individuals, resulting in a slow degeneration of brain power in the population. Most "civilised" races had to compete with intelligence against each other, resulting in smarter individuals.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

There is no evolution you stupid Fritz!
Think!

yes, because its science.

Attached: race and iq.png (625x910, 74K)

>do you guys actually fuckin believe a persons race dictates their IQ and behavior? if so, why?
No it doesn't dictate an specific individuals IQ and behaviour, but it does create differences in race when measured in aggregate across large populations.

The best you can say about an individual is what they're more likely to be, not what they are. Blacks are more likely to have a lower IQ than whites, but an individual black and can have a larger IQ than an individual white.

People need to learn statistics.

I am confuse by your post, are you saying we evolved in 1000-2000 years, or is that just an example?

Read some books you literal retard or read some studies races are more than skin colour brainlet

Go get yourself a vodka and stfu Wladimir.

just an example, it's of course over several thousands of years.

Here you go literally first thing whem you google iq world map, and socioeconomic factors dont play a role in the tests that were used so you cant use that excuse

ok, cool. For a second there I thought you were literally retarded.

Shit forgot pic

Attached: downloadfile.png (1357x800, 25K)

Yes you stupid nigger. Your problem is your belief that we think skin color is the cause of their low iq and bad behavior, when in fact its just a 3rd effect to go alongside the other two. The root cause of all 3 is shit genetics.

Yep. Good post, my fellow Australian. If we know (and we do know) that black people are likely to be dumb and violent, what the intelligent person does is avoid all black people. In comparison, white people are kind and intelligent so that's why we don't avoid them. Brainlet lefties love to say retard shit like "b-but some blacks are good!". We know that. We're just playing it safe.

t. ResetEra

Attached: 1540474269249.jpg (295x418, 52K)

race id real and it impacts behaviour, intelligence, and all sorts of traits. Here's an article written to try to soften the blow to people like you as this perspective starts to become mainstream. If this is what something as biased as the new york times is saying, imagine what the real science is? Ultimately, the radicals are the people who believe everything is environment. People on the other side believe it's a combination of environment and genes. Which is why american niggers have 85 IQ whereas African niggers from the same spot they originated from are more around 65. Also obama was east african and jewish. both meaning he's more likely to be a bit smarter.

nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

There are two beings. One is named Jeff and the other Bob. Jeff is a laborer for a construction company without much of an education. His measured IQ is 90. Then there is Bob. Bob is a German Shepard, his measured IQ is 50. The only difference between Jeff and Bob is genetics.

do you believe in numbers?

What scandal? Ed Snowden fixed it right? Did you see the movie?

>1 post by this ID

Statistics and memes. Two things the left will never understand.

>1 post by this ID
pol is so stupid they'll continue responding to this thread.

DNA dictates literally everything, even the way you sneeze

>wikipedia source

Attached: 1537505563195.jpg (600x571, 22K)

Attached: myth 1.png (962x573, 89K)

Attached: myth 2.png (962x562, 237K)

Attached: myth 3.png (962x578, 372K)

No that’s a fucking meme and anyone who buys it is a literal dip.

Attached: myth 4.png (900x558, 100K)

Attached: myth 5.png (962x2184, 976K)

>UCLA researchers find that genes determine brain's processing speed
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/more-proof-that-intelligence-is-85134

you inherit your genes from your parents. test has given researchers a good idea of the cognitive abilities of different populations. Europeans and East Asians on average score the highest. everybody else scores lower and Africans score the lowest.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2254220/
lower IQ results in more behavioral problems.

so you ask why? it's like science n shit.

Attached: 1527022720177.jpg (610x960, 58K)

Attached: myth 6.png (1047x625, 117K)

Attached: myth 7.png (1056x927, 194K)

Attached: myth 8.png (981x605, 210K)

A dog's breed determines its temperament and intelligence.
/thread

Not dictates. It Indicates.

anybody below 85 IQ is a nigger in my opinion, being black doesn't automatically mean you're dumb, just a much higher probability. I've met plenty of white niggers

The sad thing is that nobody on Jow Forums actually wants to be racist. If every black person was like Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson, or even Black Science Man, there wouldn't be any racism. But reality tells the truth, liberals try to ignore it, and thus a Jow Forumsack is born from the contradiction of reality and liberal enforced ideology

Attached: bruised.jpg (125x70, 2K)

(OP)
I don't think its to do with race, I think its to do with acestory. Race is far less reliable as a metric

Attached: 1534192598863.png (512x512, 76K)

Why? Biologie, that’s why! What do you think regulates impulse control and brain size?

Why is China so high?

>Biologie
kek. Learn to spell faggot

It's common knowledge that blacks in general have more stamina and gain muscle faster than those of other races.
Also, skull size and bone shape differs from race to race. I think the concept of dog breeds applies to humans as well.
My problem is that I constantly contradict myself, because although I'm aware of all of this, I still think separating people by race and creating apartheids and second class citizens is wrong and immoral. So... What's the solution here?

This is one of the most reasonable posts on this thread

Attached: 1540659555817.jpg (700x769, 86K)

>in spite of kike bias

>I still think separating people by race and creating apartheids and second class citizens is wrong and immoral. So... What's the solution here?
get rid of affirmative action and stop subsidizing the losers of society who are breeding at nearly double the rate of tax payers

>1000-2000 years of evolution.
Found the German wigger.
Also Shitskins are like the beta versions of being Human only whites are actual Humans.

>So... What's the solution here?
Blacks dont benefit from equality. If they were treated the same as other races - they would lack the ability to produce anything valuable for the modern society and would either starve or get shot for trying to steal food. You can justify genocide of them by just applying standart libertarian ethics.

This. A lot of people voted for Trump (and Bolsonaro) because the left wouldn't shut up about how bad they were, using any means necessary to defame them. It got to the point where even when the left had good arguments against them, nobody would care because they cried wolf too many times. I still do not like the idea of Trump as a president because he's too dramatic, and God knows what kind of methods Bolsonaro is going to use to clean up Brasil... But seing lefties crying and throwing tantrums fills me with glee and sustains my wicked soul

libraryofhate.com/category/30

I'd sage you, but at least I'm not gonna so people check this page and stop fucking around like you libtards do.

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

The race doesn't dictate their IQ, its simply an identifier heavily related to IQ. Blacks and hispanics being dumb, whites being average, and asians being smart.

I've met at least one person from every background that is dumber or smarter than me, so it's not like it's a 100% guarantee that every black is dumber than every single asian. That'd be ridiculous if people here really believed that shit.

Attached: 1538992920771.jpg (809x355, 69K)

I agree in certain scenarios. I don't think it's a viable option in America considering the fact that the US is essentially a social experiment. The idea of the US being multicultural has roots too deep to turn around. But I agree with the general sentiment of 'Europe for the Europeans, Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians' etc.

Fuck off with your controlled opposition bullshit. Everyone here knows that the 'New World Order' and 'Illuminati' conspiracy is caused by Jews, not Freemasons.

IQ iSn'T LinKeD tO rAcE

Attached: Mainstream Science on Intelligence.png (1905x1865, 840K)

I believe a person's behavior and IQ dictates his race, you fucking nigger.

Without the vile hand of the Estate, people will naturally interact with those of similar skills and beliefs.
It is only when people with different abilities and different worldviews are forced to interact that true conflict happens.

But can't the same exact thing be said for gopniks?

>I do not see how anyone could legitimately believe that race has no influence on IQ or behaviour, unless they have not taken a serious look at things, or are full on mongos
Or maybe they’re fucking idiots themselves, well indoctrinated by jewery into believing that race is a social construct?

it's german (and dutch) spelling

I agree. I've been to Charleroi near Bruxels, and it was a hard pill to swallow regarding mass immigration.

Hey, is just blaming jews enough or do you want to know the top by name and their reasons for all this. Well i did and found something. Do your own research and come to same conclusion.
The World is controlled atleast from the ages of Rome, by Satanic Papacy, zionist Sabbateans & black nobility. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved also in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by (((them))). They are the deceivers that created atleast todays christianity (piso christ) and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal piece of life bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Ancient bloodlines like Aldobrandini,Breakspear ruling vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

why they create todays concept of Christianity is to keep us certain, small frequency of awareness so we would not rise and realize the truth.
Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression. There is truth hidden within religions, within words to those who are ready to see.

Attached: sings.png (1756x2004, 3.81M)

Genetics
Now stop being retarded OP.

Except that they are actually competitive when providing entertainment, sports and prostitution.
We are not at a level where genocides can happen wiht the free market alone.

(((they))) are all in the same boat, Sabbatean jews, papacy, royal families, banking families, jesuits, bloodlines.

Attached: nothingisbeoyndourreach.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Not completely but to a great extent, yes. There are black geniuses that exist, just as there are unintelligent whites. But look at Africa, then look at America, the fact that all the wealthy countries that innovate and create new things are white, and all the poor countries with mass starvation and crumbling infrastructure are black definitely has something to do with IQ

If you weren't a '1 post by this ID'-slidefaggot your next post would be "math is racist".

nah

Attached: blackiq.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

They rig all their tests and force the children to spend a gorillion hours studying for them