Is romantic love still even possible?

Boomerfag here. I fondly remember growing up and falling in love and having women fall in love with me (requited and unrequited). I wrote poetry (which was sometimes actually appreciated), brought flowers on dates and was lucky enough to find a women to have children with and to stay with to this day. Mental, emotional and spiritual connexion was supported by the culture (even in the lyrical themes of much of the black music, fcol). Nowadays, it seems like with tinder hook-ups, MGTOW, ball-busting feminism and the popular culture as regards relationships aimed straight at the groin instead of the head and the heart, romance between and men and women has taken a hit to say the least.

Attached: waterhouse_tristan.jpg (323x156, 10K)

Romantic love was a thing that poorfags made up to get rich girls into bed in ye olden times.

Fpwp. Love is Stockholm syndrome and thats it

Love is just a chemical reaction. And most women are barely capable of "loving" a person.

It's a meme, women always get tired of their partner and after some years, they become passive aggressive, never fuck you and fantasize about getting pounded by a complete stranger.

Attached: IMG_5226.jpg (785x847, 96K)

>And most women are barely capable of "loving" a person.
They haven't always been that way but have been rendered that way. It was the norm in my parents' generation and before for a man and woman to pair-bond and stay together for life. Society and the legal system supported it. You shouldn't give women sole credit for how it was then nor sole blame for how it is now.

love it's a meme to pussy whip you

Sure is in here tonight

The notion of romanticized love has been a cancer on western civilization for centuries.

'romantic' love is byword for oppression of women.

Women are allowed to enjoy sex.

Women are not required to stay with one man, even for a second.

The era of double standards is over.

No.

If you write a poem to a woman, she will think you're a creep and likely call the police

Never ever do this, it's a bad meme

>They haven't always been that way
No, they have always been that way. The sexes view love differently, and women have never and will never love men the same way men love women. The sooner men accept this harsh truth again the sooner we can hopefully salvage the institution of marriage.

There are some that avoided becoming vapid whores, find them and wife them ASAP as they are an endangered species

Mine is a 7/10 line cook who loves animals and seeks to please me and keep a clean home

We have a deep bond formed over many years and are devoted to each other, getting married this March

Feels good to have beaten the current

Courtly love was semitic subversion imported to Europe via muslim inspired troubadours and made into a meme thanks to womemes that saw a way to gain a lot of power through it

>love
Which type of love are we talking about here?
Watch you harlots scream when men press them into national service, tax their tampons and pads and abolish alimony.

Attached: feminism in a nutshell.jpg (1560x2744, 892K)

>Women are allowed to enjoy sex.
Older ones are also "allowed" to enjoy their cat collections.

Good luck with your daughters (if you have any). My granddaugher is a budding cat lady.

>The sexes view love different
True but pair-bonding is possible with sex-naive women.

Your thoughts on the subject are just chemical reactions.

and from what abounding fountain of knowledge did you reach that conclusion?

Rick & Morty

I think one would find that show to be equally romantically nihilist with regards to both sexes but ok fuck women I guess they're obviously the root of all our problems

Well, I had a romantic love story happen to me. In real life. With a real woman.

nice lies

>Well, I had a romantic love story happen to me. In real life. With a real woman.
Then the buzz from the crocodil ended.

>Fpwp. Love is Stockholm syndrome and thats it

So it's pretty much impossible in modern European/American due to laws.

>Well, I had a romantic love story happen to me. In real life. With a real woman.

How long it lasted and how it ended?

No lies. Scout's honor, swear on my father's grave, cross my heart, hope to die.
Naw, I only eat mushrooms to get high.

First off tell me how old are you?

They've been trying to kill romantic love since before the French Revolution i believe... I think romantic love revolves around chastity (for those who don't know, it means abstaining from sexual intercourse) and the rules that the society enforces regarding chastity. I think that if chastity is more strictly enforced, then romantic love will be more powerful, and since our current """society""" enforces no laws whatsoever on chastity, we are quickly reaching a situation where romantic love doesn't even have a purpose. Do you even think teens know what the word "courtship" means? Romantic love is supposed to blossom during courtship, when 2 persons meet and love each other but still strictly obeying the rules of chastity until they are officially united or married or betrothed, whichever word you choose to mean their official union
Today you can unite with a skank on the first date, after swiping on Tinder, and no authority person will arrest you or condemn you for doing this! This is how far we've fallen. You know in 1750's England you could get hanged for looking too long at a woman's ankles in public (seriously, look it up). Just thinking about all this """progress""" is making me blackpilled.
It's all been pushed by people who wanted this to happen.

Well, I guess for 8.5 years, and we live together still although the fire between us has calmed down somewhat. Oh, where is my 17 years! On the Big Karetny.
I'm almost 30 now, like two weeks away.

Mfw I must be a woman.. because you literally described me in every relationship ive had.

Seriously.. Its not only women.

if i cut your eyelids off, your whimpers of agony would also just be the result of a chemical reaction

You can only have romantic love with virgins. Virgin women are the only ones who can love.

I read a study before that the more a women has sex the more it desensitizes their hormones and oxytocin making it less and less each next men.. so they literally cannot love anyone anymore after their 50 men cock train.

Attached: 892447a9b29800567f7030fb1e9c4299c5cf17ab49044ac693de982d1e25c77f.png (729x638, 154K)

Courtly love isn't the same as Romantic love user. Courtly love is literally Dante fauning over Beatrice knowing he can't have her

>just like that girl you used to care about that never cared about you all those years ago that you refuse to think about anymore, you know the one i'm talking about user, its ok

Attached: Dante_and_beatrice.jpg (760x522, 76K)

amount of women having sex with over 15 men is so much smaller than you seem to think it to be.

also I have a sex addict friend (but personally I wouldn't consider that a medical condition) and she seems to enjoy it fine every time, my guy

>Is romantic love still even possible?
It was invented by Monks to stop (((christian))) knights from raping their peasants. Go read Orpheus Metamorphoses. Real love is about sex and friendship at best.

Attached: 2ab85796aa997b356af52098621ee4001e3703f5e4b213c6c1fe90b68152c639.jpg (1080x1349, 170K)

Well you got lucky since you found her immediately after the communist fell for the rest of us there is no hope since all young women are the same NPC's with different faces.

>Real love is about sex and friendship at best
sounds like romance to me

>romantic' love is byword for oppression of women.
hahaha

Best post.

Attached: feminism vs patriarchy.png (701x951, 839K)

Romance is the greatest meme of human history

>also I have a sex addict friend (but personally I wouldn't consider that a medical condition) and she seems to enjoy it fine every time, my guy
>she seems to enjoy it fine every time
>enjoy it

"it" isn't what user was talking about, it was all those unneccessary things after, like going on dates, holding hands, raising children

Gommunists fell when I was 2 years old, man.

Women have always resented the institutions of monogamy and marriage, and you can't blame the Jews for that. Look at female authors from the 1800s, they all wrote about contempt for the husband and marriage. Chopin, Gilman, etc. You have to accept this to move forward.

Attached: kateimage300.jpg (300x300, 33K)

>sounds like romance to me
I'm not your lover
I'm not your friend
I am something that you'll never comprehend

Cuz you - I would die 4 you, yeah
Darling if you want me 2
You - I would die 4 you

- Prince

This is romantic love. It will get you killed.

Attached: breaking dad.jpg (600x583, 29K)

>assuming I have eyelids
>assuming I feel pain

its those goddamn kikes that ruined it

Attached: 1488822644809.jpg (1600x4001, 797K)

>also I have a sex addict friend (but personally I wouldn't consider that a medical condition) and she seems to enjoy it fine every time, my guy
So do Heroin addicts retard

Was it ever possible? Seems like it was just a meme with women.

>amount of women having sex with over 15 men is so much smaller than you seem to think it to be.
Is it perhaps the same percentage as women in general who are quite attractive? Hmmm.

oh mb. In that case, she still is certainly capable of long lasting friendship and fucking, and she don't want kids, so I still see no issue. It's not like she's incapable of responsibility cuz she fucks

yeah romantic love is very possible

I met a sheltered virgin country girl and we've been happy for years.

It's rare but possible. Best to just work on yourself and you'll find her.

Protip: You'll hit it off immediately. Me and her were like best friends from day one. This may not actually be true but it seems right. How hardcore we clicked has felt like a continuous roller coaster ride to this day.

Like other anons said, obviously sex is still
physically pleasureable but i'm talking about relationships and bonding here. After multiple partners women impair their oxytocin levels with more and more partners which make them less trusting, and also more likely to cheat. Weaker bonding and trust.

pic related

Attached: 1537592313443.jpg (1570x6466, 2.57M)

Not if you marry in the Lord (1 Cor 7:39; 2 Cor 6:14). Been married almost 14 years and our love is greater today than ever before, by the grace of God. Seek first the kingdom of God, and all these other things will be added into you (Matthew 6:33)

I'm in love with a man right now but I'm not sure how he feels about me, if he bought me flowers or wrote me a poem I think I would die happy. Honestly just want to be his tradwife until I die and have his children. There are people out there who are looking for this, they're just impossible to find on dating apps.

TITS OR GTFO

By the way yeah, dating apps are the jew.

>romance = not enjoyable
>faithfulness = oppression

You Dems really are utter, irredeemable cunts.

Courtly love is typically french invention what the fuck are you talking about ? muslim have zero romantism and threat women like cow

i'd ask if this were an English thing but i know better. i don't know how guys can claim half the shit that's claimed about love and relationships etc and keep a straight face

where did you meet him? where do i meet trad women

Attached: 1524624875285-pol.png (732x794, 391K)

Aw that's just despair talk. Even in our age of madness a pure and noble love can bloom. There is always hope friend.

Romance is infatuation, not love. Genuine love comes after years and years of genuine codependency.

Fucking rough face on her, damn

based on subjective measurements of men's ratings of attractiveness towards women, it's not even close. and while i am unaware of a study that focuses on the sex lives of really hot girls, the majority im sure still have typical sex lives. the world is vastly more sexually conservative than you take it to be.

>I fondly remember
That's your mistake. You are high on nostalgia.

you mean feminists and jewesses. Of course they would write that

Attached: 1537357972664.jpg (226x223, 13K)

>harsh truth
>harsh

I wasted my best years dating non-whites thinking that those relationships would work. But don't despair, if you're a man with money and a good job and no debt like myself, the hoes will always be out hoeing.

it never existed in the first place. the romantic love is retrospective rationalization for the animal compulsions of mating.

Men work for women. It's that simple. Look at this cunt's comment She's renegotiating her contract. She is a bad employer who will fuck you over like a Mexican invader because she knows there are less and less pussy jobs to go around, and your value is very little.

Chads figure this out early.

Chads usually have a mother who loves them but never babied them, and didn't lie to them with the Feminist demonics of bad contractual law...,"be a good boy and serve us! because I'll make you into the man I always wanted!". They also have sisters or other females they observed early on.

The Chad is like an in demand freelancer. He always keeps his options open. He always reminds his employer that he has options and will walk if he doesn't get a raise, she starts cheating him on the perks, or if they start to low ball him. Think of a chef or attorney who has made a real name for himself.

That's the secret to being a Chad. This is why ugly fat guys can be a Chad. This is why all the austist pick up artists called it, "high value" and "negging" because they were really speaking about the business of sex.
And this is why child investment and a good job, good family are most important to women. They see it as a buy-in.

Romance was born out of knights raping peasants by Christian monks trying to repress these powers. The word LANCE (knights spear) is even in my statement and you can memorize it better. Knights were freelancers too, depending on property they could obtain. This is why we subconsciously called, "defenders of womaaaams", "white knights".
THIS IS THE SECRET OF THE CHAD LIFE. You're welcome Jow Forums

Attached: 889e73cbe2ec81209170cbc4b67e0d635f667a701861715742358364dde573da.jpg (480x480, 30K)

You're right but it is rare and becoming increasingly more rare. You can't live your life as if the desert isn't coming closer and closer, eventually it will reach you

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1500x2000, 351K)

Love never existe swedeanon.

No

What made romantic love possible (Trust) is long gone. Social media has killed Trust, it's simply to easy and tempting to cheat nowadays with very little consequence if you do.

she wouldnt have looked that bad if she dressed modestly and was still in her teens.

>ores, find them and wife them ASAP as they are an endangered species

So you aren't even married yet. come again in 7 years

Is it possible to ever "love" someone as strongly as your first love?

I trust that data, but I don't think it's very socially significant. The majority of people (and women) don't have over 6 sexual partners in their lifetime, so I don't see reason for this scaremongering about the state of women

>Is romantic love still even possible?

Yes between men.

Attached: 1485848624881.jpg (492x368, 156K)

>cites 2 authors who both grew up without fathers
user pls.

I am in love with my fiancé and I know she loves me, if that counts. We fell in love in a very old fashioned manner. I think two big things with women and love is relationship with father and their sex number. My fiancé unfortunately had one before myself but for this day in age I think that is pretty good (mind you I met her at 25) she loves her father very much and he is a great father. I consider myself very lucky and do not consider our relationship typical in any way. I get told I love you every day, I get massages, she makes me food, cleans things, and I taught her basically everything she knows about sex. I just want some anons to know there are still good women out there if you know where to look and what to siphen from what they say and regardless the logic of it; hating women is poisonous for the soul and goes against our instincts as men. We should see the degradation of the modern female as a tragic case and not one of their agency, we should see them the way we see children groomed by pedophiles (because basically they all were by modern media and culture). Women should be a protected class, the worst thing men ever did to them was let them vote.

That leddit spacing

Attached: 1538933058310.jpg (588x1000, 154K)

Good post man, God bless you. Agreed on all points.

>is a real person
>doesn't know how drug tolerance works

You have to rap it to her.

I'm 30 now. Back when I was 17 I met a Polish girl on the internet in an online game that was the same age as me. I got a job and saved up and went to Poland immediately after graduation to go be with her. That was the only time I was in love.

The media can’t help themselves, they turn men and women against each other and then try to make people feel shit about being single

I'm not sure, user. Society has certainly changed in recent years, bit I think being young has a lot to do with be enveloped by the mysterious feeling of love. Once you get older and realize that most of the time you think you're in love, your body just wants to plant its seed in pretty ladies, it's a bit harder to feel the magic.

Attached: 1524626686178-pol.jpg (700x467, 30K)

it did bloom. it bloomed for five glorious years. then ??? happened and this past year has been spent wanting to die. if i didn't actually know him i'd unironically think he was trying to drive me to suicide. women are a mess and a half right now, i don't argue that one bit, but seeing how many of you guys legit believe love, honor, loyalty, morality, etc are inherently male and we're inherently sociopathic and selfish and shit makes me fucking rage. it's become an actual struggle to not see such guys as less than human. i know that's not fair to them and i'm not that far gone but fucking hell my ability to see the good in people has absolutely tanked. reaching levels of blackpill that shouldn't even be possible. you and op are blessings.

Did you meet her? How did it work out user?

Attached: 1521608957472-pol.jpg (414x479, 59K)

>love
>women
>plural
No you cunt.

in my experience, all women are feminists deep down.
feel free to find me a few female authors that defend the institution of marriage

Romance and always been romanticize.

Love is pretty dumb, it's just emotional investment and most people these days aren't worth it. It's not just women, men are extremely dishonest these days too.

On a political group on fb. Meet women with common interests and go from there.