HAPPENING : Merkel STANDS DOWN from party leadership!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I AM IN COMMAND HERE
google.com/search?ei=2uXWW8OABsfwgAaj5KaQBA&q=merkel&oq=merkel&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..46i131j0i131j0i67j0j0i67.296948.297630..298707...0.0..0.175.730.1j5......0....1.......1..41j46i67j46i131i67j0i131i67.wZR8IKA9BMU

Attached: 4L_jLtZhq4D.png (750x1334, 509K)

fake news

no, it's real.

Can't she still remain chancellour?

she wants to stay chancellor, though.

Yes, she can. It will weaken her position though.

Hans, get the rope!

>Leader of the Free World

Attached: 1540410675757.jpg (930x1024, 77K)

She now said that she won't be running for the 2021 elections, meaning this will be her last legislature period

>not party leader but still leader of the country

Continentals are bizarre creatures.

unless she dies; she will still be in control just behind the scenes. globalist shits are taking a back seat before they get shot.

it's real desu, but she will only leave her party leadership. She will stay Bundeskanzlerin.

I cannot wait for the day she finally fucking leaves or dies!

She will keep being chancellor
Also it is highly likely that she will simply go into the EU parliament and speed things up
Fact is, she will remain a cancer

Trudeau is effectively the leader of the free world now.

>Fact is, she will remain a cancer
Only death will do

I never thought about that. Her going directly into the EU-Kommision would be disgusting.

No

Attached: 4L_zv8WhLGq.png (756x499, 478K)

Cancerlor

So what now, is she going to go into the EU?

No Agenda has predicted this for the last two weeks.
May is next, and then the Brexit reformation vote.

So, she becomes a Partei Frei Diktator, finally freed of all reins and checks?
>Heil Angie

Attached: 1536007133462.gif (666x637, 3.93M)

She's stepping into a better position, with full benefits from her previous position, and will completely escape the consequences of her actions. Germany got taken for a ride.

who the fuck will take her place then?

And yet my prime minister is following the same path as her...

>Germany got taken for a ride.
They've been taken for a ride for the last 10 years. Look at who was previously in control, and has been in control of their energy deals, from Russia to England.

Paul Ryan to step down. Yadda Yadda to not seek reelection. Later. Later. Trust (((the plan)))

Hey, that's what the Polish PM Donald Tusk pulled off
Now the current Polish government wants to jail him due to corruption(not same party)

When are you faggots going to kill the King of Holland with a plane crash?

TYFYC

Everybody knows Tusk was a Merkel puppet, to this point people call him "Volksdeutsche" lmao
His party stole billions under his watch

Stepping down as party leader but not as chancellor. We haven't won until she's sobbing in the corner of a padded cell.

ITM

She wants to remain chancellor until 2021.

Gizzi was right again.

I want you to die leaf.

Attached: pWdoGKd.png (1090x1087, 316K)

So now he's alone basically in the EU federalist camp?

How the hell am I supposed to post this for the next 8 years if shes just going to quit.

Attached: IMG_1987.jpg (582x823, 319K)

uncanny

Is this the happening that was predicted? People seemed to be catching digits all over the place.
Krauts on the ground; who are her likely replacements and what can we expect from them?

Great news, the witch had a good run at destroying the continent

The problem is that the thing has taken a life of its own, the refugees are in Europe, tons of liberal interests are still running a migration politics, even the right

When something is so retarded that it only be a shitpost or a Canadian.

Attached: 100 100 tbh fam.jpg (907x661, 56K)

>Trudeau is effectively the leader of the third world now.
ftfy*

It was bound to happen eventually, she's getting old and can't be dictator forever

her party, CDU/CSU and the social democrats (SPD), did really poorly on local elections in Bayern and Hessen
they lost about 10% each, and AFD and the Greens gained about 10% each

the political landscape in Germany might be changing these years
Germany is in many ways the leader of Europe as a whole
being an industrial and technological giant with the biggest population

pls. cant even lead a bull to his wife.

Any more earth- shattering political insight and commentary? Seriously how old and how new are you?

she will end up working in the EU on the comfiest pension imaginable with lovely wages and fantastic benefits, all while destroying europe with communism

Attached: 1540377970145.png (1067x851, 181K)

*blacks Trudeau's path*

Attached: 4L_2O5spu2B.jpg (960x954, 88K)

Attached: image002.jpg (1079x748, 433K)

Saved

Attached: 4L_r3A3QJ2d.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU EUROPE!!

All your posturing to us over Brexit and it only took two local elections to collapse your greatest nation’s government. It’s clear the EU is losing popularity and BRITAIN WAS RIGHT

Expect Redcoats to be marching on your lands soon

Attached: DF26DB2C-F367-4941-B994-421B79859ACA.jpg (800x542, 104K)

literally this

... in 2021

Attached: 1531648293059.jpg (960x540, 312K)

I just wanted to underline Germany's importance, and thus imply the irrelevancy of your country
I REALLY hope you get a good Brexit deal, so that you can stay under Germany's power without the ability to participate
I then hope that the US getes a pro-EU Democrat or something
so that the UK has to crawl to EU's feet to get anything done
the only achievement left is having your daughters raped by Paki gangs from the Commonwealth

>irrelevancy of your country
Largest stock exchange in Europe, considered financial capital of Europe.
It's like a game of jenga, where each piece is removed until the whole tower collapses. Well Britain leaving is a pretty big piece.

Merz, Kramp-Karrenbauer, Spahn or Laschet

The party leader basically controls who can run for chancellor. So if Merkel is stepping down she won't be appointed as chancellor candidate next election.

is this good news or some sort of long con?

The damage is already done. This makes no difference unless there is a pathway for Hitler 2.0 to get power.

good night fair lady

Attached: 1528792437316.png (960x640, 1.09M)

Wow, giving herself only two more years to destroy Europe? I'm impressed.

Attached: 1538359646656m.jpg (1024x1024, 168K)

Wasn't this her last term anyway? Especially after the last debacle

That witch is still trying to avoid all responsibility by making it sound like the people misunderstood what she wanted.
While she was the one who fucked irreversibly up the Germany and entire Europe

Massive cuck is massive.

Why isn't this at the top?

Allah

Because Janny's a fucking ho

>Investors can no longer rely on consistency from German policies with Merkel stepping down
>Investor pullout causes market scare
>Market scare crashes the German economy while they have millions of migrants unemployed and more on the way by EU mandate

Jesus this is gonna be a bloodbath economically and the social abrasion that will be caused by it will be 2 fold. This is the result of being wholly reliant in one party's power so close to center that shifts will destroy your stability.

With Orban and Salvani fuckin' around and UK possibly hard Brexiting the EU looks like it could honest to goodness die. And the question is what comes in its wake when East Europe is still untamed and Populist leaders are taking reigns everywhere.

This isn't like US/Mexico/Canada relations where we just bitch at eachother over drugs, immigration, and trade negotiations. The European powers are recent allies but old enemies.

Attached: 1474147068775.gif (240x176, 912K)

>free world
Only if you're brown