Is Serbia the worst country in Europe?

>Serbia's population "among world’s fastest shrinking"
b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2018&mm=01&dd=24&nav_id=103339

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/rs-serbia

>ORAL SEX IN SERBIA costs only 4 Euro
telegraf.rs/english/1992883-oral-sex-in-serbia-costs-only-4-euro-you-will-be-terrified-when-you-hear-the-price-for-the-whole-service

>"This country’s TOO POOR’ Shocking scale of migrants snubbing Serbia despite warm welcome"
express.co.uk/news/world/709357/Migrants-shunning-Serbia-despite-warm-welcome-too-poor

>Serbs drink alcohol like Russians: We are recorders in the Balkans, we consume more than 12.5 liters annually
telegraf.rs/english/2790296-serbs-drink-alcohol-like-russians-we-are-recorders-in-the-balkans-we-consume-more-than-12-5-liters-annually

>A quarter of Serbians live in poverty
rs.n1info.com/a380237/English/NEWS/One-fourth-poor-in-Serbia.html

>Educated young Serbians are leaving the country in droves, seeking opportunities abroad that are not open to them at home.
balkaninsight.com/en/article/lack-of-opportunity-causes-brain-drain

>There are 147,604 Romani people in Serbia, but unofficial estimates put the figure up to 450,000-550,000.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Serbia

>Number of divorces in Serbia has been on the rise year after year.
thebalkansdaily.com/divorce-rate-in-serbia-rises/

>Serbian abortion rate 'at epidemic proportions'
lifesitenews.com/news/serbian-abortion-rate-at-epidemic-proportions

>Serbia becomes a hub for sex change surgery
nytimes.com/2012/07/24/world/europe/serbia-becomes-a-hub-for-sex-change-surgery.html

diplomacyandcommerce.rs/the-london-economists-study-suggests-that-the-situation-in-the-serbian-healthcare-system-is-very-bad/

rs.n1info.com/a413084/English/NEWS/Serbia-s-public-debt-almost-60-percent-of-GDP.html

Attached: 1506270252614.jpg (640x640, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Missnoirs/status/963617230184439808
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serbia is still better than America.

Come and live here then, you ungrateful cunt.

Since when is serbia in europe?

No it is Romania. They abort their children and legalized gay marriage.

Attached: 1485484967916.jpg (750x750, 74K)

I thought it was common knowledge that Ukraine is the worst country in Europe by a large margin.

wow what a surprise
same thread 20th time by same magyar kid still living in his shithole somewhere in central banat
bashing your skull cant happen fast enough

Isn't Serbia also the most mixed nation in modern Europe? There must be a correlation there.

sorry we bombed you in the 90s
>only 25 bucks for the full course
wew

>They abort their children and legalized gay marriage.
How can one country be this based?

Attached: PnhPJAe.jpg (728x1061, 92K)

Start removing kebab, ethical cleaning and so

Attached: 1531300361140.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

I have no idea.

Attached: 42727530_1886901701379363_7817639441389599013_n.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

>legalized gay marriage
That would be the EU. They are trying to do the same here, only it requires to redact our constitution. So now they are trying to find a way to do that through their newly created ultra-liberal party which "somehow" got alot of votes during the last elections.
Ukraine still has the numbers thus (a minuscule) capacity to recover, Serbia on the other hand...

That an invite? Your the ungrateful, try living with niggers, spics, and jews and then you'll see.

I'd rather live with niggers than with Serbs desu. But yeah, feel free to give Serbia a try. You can buy an apartment in the suburbs of some smaller city for 20k Euros, believe it or not.

>>Serbs drink alcohol like Russians: We are recorders in the Balkans, we consume more than 12.5 liters annually

Check how much alcohol people drink in UK.

>bashing your skull cant happen fast enough
Soon

The Constitutional Court said gay marriage is marriage too, then the retards at the parliament ran a referendum against it which failed miserably. Now it is legally binding to give same sex couples equal rights.

Attached: CeFkhADUYAAEVnY.jpg (600x735, 56K)

>twitter.com/Missnoirs/status/963617230184439808
Damn

We have a definition of marriage being strictly between one man and one woman, no exceptions. What do homos need marriage for anyway?

EquAliTy
yep

EdGy

Oh I wonder that myself every fucking day.

Attached: 59e00846970f1.jpg (500x374, 37K)

Trust me on this, Serbia will turn crypto-fascist soon. I studied the rise and fall of fascism and I can say with certainty that if the patterns are correct, the next Hitler will be Serbian.

He will reclaim the lost Serbians in the north, east, south and west

His name? Hannibal

FanFiction.net

Attached: 0BBB075D-FA50-4E05-A74D-5DD480A686FD.jpg (220x345, 29K)

B a s e d
A
S
E
D

Attached: 55B4CB09-7C7F-4C48-896B-39EB93EA74F6.jpg (225x224, 29K)

stay quiet boy and dont make me heat up my tractot and come up there in zrenjanin to fuck your face with glass botle

Nope

We are by far the worst shithole in Europe

and our judges are more corrupt than Congo ones -not even joking

reported by - boston consulting group sustainability quality of life

On my way to Serbia.

The most Serbian post in this thread right here

Please do.
It's free for foreigners. Serbian women love foreigner cock.

But seriously, do you guys seriously drink alcohol? You realise it’s poison right?

You can’t be a fascist and drink alcohol

>no true scotsman

>fascist
Cringe lol

what are you some kind of god forgive me
muslim?

fucking Slbania is more European then serbia

Attached: EU Albania task force.png (552x662, 684K)

Alcohol is degenerate and poison to young men, perhaps wine can be allowed for dying old men.

However it should be illegal to maintain order and eliminate degeneracy

You can fuck me too for free if you are hot enough.

exactly what eloquent muslim would say

I bet op is the same "serb" spamming the photo of dead revolutionary Romanians

Albanians are degenerate inbred rat like Europeans, in fact I think they are migrants from Chechnya

Muslims are low IQ losers.

You can be fascist and a total degenerate, this board is proof

I've watched A Serbian Movie therefor yes

Funny thing is you do not have magyar name at all ahhaha so serbed holy shit ill enjoy this

asian talks about Europe , facepalm

Attached: 0523251100.jpg (350x240, 38K)

That's me ; )
Hopefully you'll grow out of your "fascist" phase and stop falling for every Jow Forums meme you run into someday. This is just embarrassing, my man. Do you also LARP as a Christian and ponder the wonders of the universe while you stare at JPEGs of blonde women in the wheatfields?

Attached: 1535323428414.jpg (684x1024, 149K)

Any fascist who indulge in degernaret behaviour, especially public degeneracy, is no fascist

r u a grill?

Hej OP do you like that Canadian girl (Lauren Southern's older sister)? Imma fuck her with my big vojvodjanska cock.

These are not my kin, these people will be deported.

>Funny thing is you do not have magyar name
Yes I do, lol. I also don't live in Zrenjanin, and I have no idea how you concluded that I do.

Degenerate*

Holy fuck, what’s this image from? Is that a slaughter

Becej probably right my cousins live there any you fucks are annoying.

Those are R*manian anti-communists getting what they deserve.
Nah. I'm from Subotica.

Trying so desperately to defend internet persona, sorry kid I even have info where your mother is working

So are you Communist then? Judging by your choice of words...

he's a faggot
they are not capable of being anything

Well, that's funny because my mother is not employed. Or even alive, for that matter.
>2018
>not being apolitical
lol @ u

>
told ya

Does she charge $4 for her services?

Well damn : (

Attached: 1528919433754.jpg (1080x1279, 130K)

You're confusing being a fascist (which just requires faith) with being a good fascist (which also requires correct action).

You can play a game without being very good at it. In fact, you need to, in order to get started and gradually improve yourself.

Sure you did not mix things up
What are you running away from
You will gobble on that bottle

>Is Serbia the worst country in Europe?
Of course not. It's common knowledge that Germany is the worst country in Europe.
Prove me wrong.
protip - you can't.

worst country in europe is vatican
they are not culturally enriched

Serbia is only shit because they were a pariah state from 1991-2001 and even after it was tough with less trade and economic relations than other countries. Serbia used to be Spain tier economic conditions during the 1980s.

I've noticed this too, but what makes you think its a magyar and not a serb/albanian?

Bulgaria didn't suffer any conflicts and joined EU, literally the same "rate my country" indexes, GDP etc. They're funny though.

Slav countries need slow gradual reforms, any action fucking breaks them apart.

he says it himself, writes in the same manner , you can check out in archive , post degenerative trannies and shit , now he's cucking otu from posting them since he gets banned every now and then

Isn´t kosovo or macedonia worse to live in? Always had that idea.

aren´t*

Albanian from Kosovo here. That's not true at all. Serbia is the real hell hole. The people are violent, racist and unfriendly. They'd shoot you for drugs in a heartbeat if they find out you have money and sell their own sisters to afford more drugs. If you're a serbshit reading this don't even bother replying to me i dont waste time with CHETNIK DOGS FUCK YOU

He says this while his parents ran away from the war.

Stronk diaspora warrior

Say no more,we'll send you some bulls.

Fuck, it is over.

Go home Magyar, you’re drunk

SRBIJA DO TOKIJA

Is that what the Kosovo flag looks like now. Kind of familiar

It truly is.

Attached: c7960294-051f-4d71-a066-a9bb0924ac84.jpg (422x750, 35K)

Is that a damn trap?

chetniks running in fear from zerg chad

No, unfortunately.

Attached: 91f02e2.jpg (600x837, 67K)

Huh, so two of us are from the same city. Judging by your writing style, you frequent the Serbia subreddit.

shit
magyar on suicide watch

Mmmmmm.

If you've got cute, pale skin, thick brow haired mammies, then I am game. Serbia is a beautiful place.

What I wouldn't give to fuck a trap like this.

Attached: 1540805781425.jpg (267x270, 14K)

Attached: 1514497965349.jpg (900x1200, 198K)

>you frequent the Serbia subreddit.
How do you people manage to keep coming up with these retarded theories?

Attached: 876621c.jpg (498x750, 38K)

Your writing style is similar to someone on there. Not saying it is you, but it is similar.

I guess he turns you on, doesn't he. Post the dress you are planning to wear for you first date.

What's your problem? Are you confusing me with the tranny-loving Serb?

I have the most generic writing style possible but okay, autismo.
>implying you wouldn't give it a suck

Attached: 5e6d52c.jpg (1364x2048, 137K)

Keep thinking that your writing style can't be recognized.

Sauce, brother?

No I am not. He's Hungarian in Serbia and out of the closet but you are Serbian in Serbia IN the closet pretending there's no closet at all.

Ah, got it. You're pretending to know my sexual preferences. Keep on truckin' Romaniabro.

It's just good ol' Bailey Jay.
Autism: the post.

Attached: gVeGNXN.jpg (683x1024, 165K)