(((Clean your dick))) and stop asking questions, stupid goyim

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1056864010920968193

Attached: clean your dick.png (791x905, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJtyz6utKKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No shit. He's been that since the beginning. Check the archive. People warned you back then 3 years ago. They were called shills

fuck you (((jordan peepeeson)))

Using ((())) now the same as murder.
Juden Petersen has cleaned the room for us.

Jow Forums is always right

Wow its almost like everyone with half a brain knew, le hitler is the epitome of ebil leaf man

>(((brackets)))

Uaing the mason symbol with red candles. What did (((they))) mean by this?

Attached: 193710471046193.png (347x400, 147K)

he is just making himself into a meme.

Attached: trump.png (697x932, 1.01M)

He's talking about the jews who put the brackets in their twitter names

>Jow Forums is always right
Jow Forums is always right

Why would a purported individualist assign collective blame?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJtyz6utKKs

delete this bucko

stop laughing goys its literally another shoah

so i should give a fuck when these people are hurt but im to just sit by and not notice the hypocrisy? yea fuck off with that and the eternal victimhood bullshit. religions shouldn't be protected at all, its a choice, so at the very least, they can handle a little criticism, its not the dark ages, fuck off with your magical man in the sky horse shit

>when you overdose on ZOG anti depression pills and go on Twitter

Call me crazy, but maybe, just maybe, the Jews are responsible for this.

Attached: judenpeterstein.jpg (1080x837, 445K)

>I wish there was six trillion
>Instead of what we got

>Believing in jewish conspiracies
woke tom 'tom' thomas

Attached: tomm.png (838x450, 50K)

Attached: juden_peterstein.png (1868x754, 771K)

It’s Le Roseanne trick
This is a timely reminder that boomers are destroying everything

People who are jewish use those brackets too so what the fuck is he talking about?

FPBP Jow Forums always seems to be right a curs and a blessing

I think the multitude of verified twatters and MSM 'journalists" need to take some responsibility for the anti white racist hatred they've been spewing out
(((You))) created this environment
Free speech has consequences, am I rite

Attached: 1540670126341.jpg (8080x3960, 2.5M)

Uhh he's talking to the individuals who committed actions (that he believes contributed to the problem).

That's not collective blame.

Attached: peter_kike_bakctrack.jpg (1187x1061, 646K)

Jews get so angry when you call them out. It's so cute.

BEGONE JUDEN PETERSTEIN

Attached: epicness.jpg (1080x1135, 60K)

(((Bucko doesn't like you anymore)))
How much do you care

Attached: 1540493166230.png (225x225, 20K)

Attached: kiked_peterson.jpg (818x750, 163K)

based juden peterstein

Attached: 1540768851955.jpg (880x440, 66K)

Aren't dozens of blacks killed in Chicago every week? Aren't white farmers being killed daily in Africa?

But a handful of (((Jews))) get killed just once and its all over the news.

That's what (((Jewish))) privilege looks like.

DROPPED

Attached: peter_kike3.jpg (666x696, 101K)

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

gas yourself

Attached: d0916026c3e4801d327af3cddfd71ff5e6429053d343ba195201f24cecd62a71.jpg (684x546, 65K)

Thanks for the input, Jewdan.

Attached: Juden-Peterstein2.jpg (193x266, 37K)

>Goy cleans his room/country
>Juden Peterstein chimps out nonetheless
Really makes you think...

I believe in radical individualism but you’re to blame for this act that a deranged individual committed because of your posts on an Alaskan Iditarod forum. Shame, shame, shame

Attached: kasynski_vs_peterkike.jpg (1080x846, 175K)

brackets have been a fucking meme for years now, is he fucking retarded?

>boomers WAY behind the curve

> shareblue
> Peterstein is shilling fro dems

They are going to start another war. 6million. To kill off gentiles.

Attached: 137193710361.jpg (320x317, 27K)

Go choke on acid in Gadsden you stupid fucking treadtard

Attached: murderers.jpg (425x300, 14K)

Attached: jews_expelled3.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

I wish he would start arguing in good faith. He only about the money and his comfortable little life.

Attached: Mordecai Plantation.png (906x558, 989K)

Attached: ac9fcc4c0a1550dea66a368b0e763c3fa9b60034b0746229757b0688f9abc49f.jpg (439x290, 21K)

i dont subscribe to the whole 'jews run and ruin the world' bs line. that's far too easy. there are a number of awful people, jewish and not, that do plenty of damage on their own
but i'm seriously sick of people hiding behind the religious freedom they are afforded as a privilege in the US, which they then turn around and use against those in the US who aren't part of their little group, they then act as if its a conspiracy against them as if they should be afforded some sort of respect due to their eternal victimhood narrative they craft about themselves. like could you imagine being so fucking pathetic that collectively your identity revolves around the over inflated and insanely embellished event like the holocaust.
jesus christ on a tap dancing pony, why dont these people learn to not be pathetic and whinny, maybe then people will stop being annoyed with them.
but they wont because as the metoo people have found out, its easier to just play the victim part and bitch non stop and never ever solve any problems, just demand others legislate yourself into a position of privilege as you scream about other's privilege because you need to be the special one, all while preaching about equality.
whens the ride fucking end?

Thats literally the only purpose of war. To sacrifice gentiles.

Attached: Screebing interternally.jpg (150x113, 3K)

Is it really a shareblue assassination when it's literally just a screenshot of his own post?

Why do I care when people other than mine are injured again? Not being edgy, just being real. If I’m not personally effected by tradegy I don’t care. And I sure won’t be marching to restrict someone else’s God given rights.

>Rabinowitz Shekelstein
Kek

Attached: 24CABC3A-CA8C-49DC-87A7-922EEAB3B757.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>history is told by the vicar

What did he mean by this? Are the echos jewish?

Literally insults him then make a big deal when he defends himself. Ok

How about no special privilege anymore for (((them))), muslims , commies, etc.?

The juice are well known for being parasites on the host country who the tarnish and destroy the moral and financial fabric of the society. Yes there are other shitty people, but there are no other “white” race that does so much damage without ever firing a shot.

> a 50yo renowned professor who was an associate professor at Harvard responded to a 15yo troll from Jow Forums

They have zero responsibility. 150,000 people die every day, 11 people dying is absolutely meaningless. The only reason you would actually care about this is if you knew those people personally. If you care about this beyond that you are simply exploiting the deaths to gain some personal benefit.

(((Jordan Peterson)))

So he's saying that the more we use echoes, the more jewish killings there will be?

>shame on him for even addressing a retard like me

It is. He blames an entire group. That is collective blame, bucko

Noice.

So will he will make echo brackets great again?

this is an antisemitic post and you are an antisemite

Attached: D1A686AE-0B72-463D-B40B-AA1FB56C913A.png (800x800, 242K)

Either you're stupid and can't follow the plot, or you're a liar and are only pretending to be retarded.

If you commit an evil act, you're at fault for that.

Ever listening to this guy.

Attached: 2yj1.jpg (2048x1365, 1.14M)

holocaust was wrong because not all jews was killed!

or if you help an evil act which is what you and Donald Trump are doing with your constant antisemitiec harassment

I am neither, yet you are strawmanning and pilpulling. Do you *happen to be* something, user?

wow, he's so brave, I'm donating 100 bucks to his patreon for standing up to you nazi fags.

> thousands of comments
> pick the most stupid one

Imagine if that (((Gatekeeper))) had a room filled with Images of Hitler, set up a mask like that and said: "Yeah, huhuh, it's just, like, embracing my shadow n stuff! I am totally not a Nazi! I do it to remind me of Evil, dude!"

Personally I prefer the Image of his Jewish wife next to the werewolf.

his wife is going to look like Ruth Bader Ginsburg in a few years. Imagine fucking a goblin.

FUCKING BASED

Bullshit. The only thing i happen to be is right about you.
You accuse me of pilpul, but you've conveniently avoided addressing the argument. Put up or shut up.

Seems like a good place to start.

But I'm right, now aren't I?

If it was a bunch of blacks getting shot in chicago, the jew press wouldn't say a thing. When it's boers being tortured and butchered the jew press looks the other way.

When its English childred being raped by their thousands by shitskins, the Jew press looks the other way while the Jew MP for Rotherham covers it up.

By when a couple of Jews get shot, they're like "oy vey! Its like annudah shoah! Gimme more shekels goyim! Waah waah"

(((Intellectual Dark Web)))

Attached: swtja.jpg (501x282, 38K)

It didnt get the important ones either

>childred
*children

JUDEN PETERSTEIN, eternal jew apologist and hater of white self-organization, fuck this nigger.

What evil act is using ((()))?
This is the same type of logic that blames Trump for his rhetoric

Bla bla bla, wordy words words, look how smart I am.

>He's talking about the jews who put the brackets in their twitter names
yeah no hes not, they are doing it ironically because we used it to identify

the truth is evil, goy, keep downing our bluepills

(((I))) (((hope))) (((so)))

God id love to fuck her so badly.. i must admit.

>What evil act is using ((()))?
Well I imagine peterson is thinking that it's encouraging hatred of jews; marking them as deserving of hate and retribution.
So it's encouraging evil acts (according to him), which is itself an evil act.

(((Jewdan Pedoson)))

>might reflect today on what responsibility you bear for this.
wat. hasn't guilt by assosiation been one of the major things he has argued aginst.

I really don't understand pol's fascination with this ugly bird looking kike. those jewesses who JIDF make "die for Israel, goy" shill threads with are way hotter.

lol I'll do that later

But that's the exact same logic that blames Trump for his rhetoric.
If I call out some guy for being subversive that doesn't mean I'm calling for his death.
The entire ((())) meme is really about Jews pretending to be white ("fellow white people") while simultaneously being ethnocentrically jewish.

Oh Ted

Personally I love the nazi aesthetic, and would totally hang pictures of hitler around.

At the same time, i'm not a nazi. I'm a libertarian.

His post doesn't even make sense. The intent is seemingly to make these "antisemitic" people feel remorse, but if they are antisemitic, they are likely instead happy over the recent events and the only remorse they will feel is that there weren't more killed. And then to top it off, he tells them (what he believes anyway) the action that caused it to happen. Why would you give them a method to make it happen more? This guy is either a huge fucking idiot or doesn't actually care about any of this and just wants virtue signal points for attempting to shame others over it.

You say killing jews is evil, eh? God himself disagrees.

Attached: 0C059A73-F920-4F3B-AA06-3B8223E9C990.jpg (726x572, 170K)