What's up with this guy

So my wife and I started watching Making a Murderer last night. There's something very odd about the whole thing and I couldn't help but notice that there are a lot of Jewish people in the show. So what's the deal Jow Forums?

>imb4notpolitics

Maybe but if the whole thing was a cover up then yes it is political.

Attached: making-murd.jpg (618x412, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Indefensible-Missing-Steven-Halbach-Murderer-ebook/dp/B06XVKWNS9/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1540824202&sr=1-5&keywords=steven avery
youtu.be/HaEpy6sq2Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=kiC9ymHGCaQ
thewm3revelations.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/boot.jpg
thewrap.com/atlanta-monster-wayne-williams-payne-lindsey-he-lied-to-me-about-some-very-crucial-things/
youtube.com/watch?v=qjYWOZgMbHQ
nytimes.com/2013/06/16/nyregion/reinvestigating-the-friedmans.html
nydailynews.com/new-york/jesse-friedman-100-guilty-child-abuse-article-1.1380786
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capturing_the_Friedmans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Abbott_(author)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Keith_Coleman
anncoulter.com/columns/2018-07-25.html
patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2016/01/making-killing-off-murderer-analysis-of.html
patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2016/01/making-killing-off-murderer-analysis-of_3.html?fbclid=IwAR2MVeC2lj4FOCEcvzM3odH1zzjDiyvgwHdpm9PL4XInHDC1W4AkswqFCMA
patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2016/01/making-killing-off-murderer-analysis-of_49.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's simple. Cops and district attorneys like convictions even if the person is innocent. These guys were Forest Gump tier IQ and got bullied in to confessing. Everything after that is a part of the cover-up.

Pretty much any time media jews show up and start trying to second guess the police, the police were right and the newly freed psychopaths were guilty. They can flex their propaganda muscles and free or convict just about anyone they want.

The bit I can't figure out is, if it was a cover up then why was it allowed to get so much coverage and a Netflix series? Surely some higher up's would not have allowed all this publicity?

Also maybe not relevant but every third person in the series seems to be Jewish. What's up with that?

>kikes jumping on the occasion to use some guy's misery and bad luck in order to make shekkels?
You dont say.

The state of Wisconsin owed him 36 million for the previous wrongful conviction. So they decided to lock him up instead. They got to him through his 16-year old autistic nephew who was coerced into confession of a murder they didn't commit. The nephew is serving a 60-year sentence right now. Uncle got life.

Ryan Dunn

Jews like to manipulate things meaning you naturally will find them around cameras.

Obviously the woman killed herself on their property. Get with it OP.

The cover-up was at the county/state level. The cover-up failed and now you're watching the consequences on Netflix.

This, she also burned her own body on their property. Fucking women!

American Justice system is a total sham

I dont buy he's innocent, but there was some massive evidence tampering.

The fact the blood vial had been opened and a pin prick in the rubber top should have been a red flag.

The fact the prosecutor was a sex offender or something. His lawyer was basically paid off to make him plead guilty, the previous conviction and payout of £36 million.

Doesn't add up, something is rotten in the state of Manitowoc

Attached: 6nXyI40.jpg (540x412, 37K)

>chick killed on Holloween or thereabouts.
>body is burned to nothing
>victim of Sabbatean crypto-jews doing a sacrifice
>blame it on local bad white boy

FYI, the main guy does not seem as innocent when you google for facts not shown in the "documentary". The other guy, however, does seem innocent.

It wasn't a cover up - it was police trying to put away a family of known psychopaths and bending the rules to do it. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the good of the community.

I think he did it but the evidence tampering and everything else should have been enough to get the case thrown out regardless

People watch dumb Netflix doc and changes their perspective on life. They never learned about bias. DNA evidence is a bitch and it was found all over his property. The normies fighting for this guy are idiots. It just proves that a 4 year college education doesn't make you smarter when you can't understand docs have bias.

t. bootlicker

t. didn't see the show

DNA from Avery was planted by the pigs because they didn't want their jurisdiction to lose $36 million - Avery was suing because the pigs railroaded him on the violent rape he was proven to be innocent after almost 20 years in prison

1) in the car, blood was dropped/swabbed in places where it wouldn't naturally accumulate
2) the lead bullet fragment had her DNA but found to be never shot through a human
3) Bones were found far away on a different property and consistent to have been cut/burned and then brought to Avery's property
4) Car was moved to Avery's property by corrupt pig that was involved in Avery's rape case

There's more, too

Attached: authorityman-original.jpg (800x547, 232K)

You fucking idiot. "You didn't take into account what the filmakes said while trying to create a compelling story". KYS. I was like you when I watched years ago but then I did a little research. The young guy is innocent and there was shadiness there, but that's it.

>In an interview with People magazine, Kratz has said that the Netflix documentary left out key pieces of evidence against Steven Avery.[55] He said that Avery used a fake name when requesting Halbach as a photographer, and that he had placed three calls to her cell phone on October 31. Kratz said Halbach's cellphone, camera and PDA were found near Avery's trailer. He noted other physical evidence that was found in the firepit on Avery's property, and that Avery's DNA was found on the hood latch of the victim's car. A ballistics report indicated that the bullet found in the garage was fired by Avery's rifle. In an email sent to The Wrap, Kratz alleged that, while in prison for the rape conviction, Avery told another inmate of his intent to build a "torture chamber" to use for young women when he was released.[56]

In a February 2017 interview with DailyMail.com about Kratz's newly-released book, titled Avery: The Case Against Steven Avery and What 'Making a Murderer' Gets Wrong, Kratz stated that the filmmakers knew that the defense had abandoned a theory that someone in law enforcement had made a hole in a blood vial of Avery's to plant blood on the scene of the crime. However, Kratz claims the filmmakers failed to address a sworn, written statement of a nurse that she was the one who made a hole in the blood vial when she had drawn Avery's blood.[57]

A lot of Jews in the (((justice))) system

That guy Kratz is a sack of shit, drug addicted, pervert that used his position to hit on women:
CHILTON, Wis. — A prominent Wisconsin district attorney sent repeated text messages trying to spark an affair with a domestic abuse victim while he was prosecuting her ex-boyfriend, a police report shows.

>Used a fake name
Wow, that proves nothing
>Cellphone, camera, PDA found near Avery's trailer
Planted by the pigs- The cellphone was proven to have left the property in her vehicle on Oct 31st - Her vehicle was spotted on highway 147 and pigs moved it to Avery's property
>"Other physical evidence in the firepit"
Like what you retarded faggot moron?
>Avery's DNA on hoodlatch
Opening the hoodlatch a few times wouldn't deposit enough DNA to test
>Ballistics
Of course it came from his gun- there are thousands of bullet fragments and shells scattered throughout his property - he lives in the country and shoots rabbits/gophers/targets on his property you absolute retard
>Torture chamber
Hearsay unless the inmate filed a fucking police report you stupid fuck

Attached: shrineofthestatists.jpg (727x600, 144K)

The whole show makes the case for hownevidence could have been planted by a biased sheriff department that was currently being sued by him for 36mm and the case is pretty persuasive.

I agree the younger nephew is mostly innocent. I don't really care how Steven did it or what, he's so stupid I'm sure he's content in jail, and he's definitely getting more pussy there.

The whole false name is debunked. Yes Steven used another name for this appointment. It was his sister's name. It was her car he was listing. She lives on the same property as him.

If you believe any of the BS that jewpig Katz is spewing you are a true retard. He is trying to make some money, that is all.

The fake name is BS. He used his sisters name because the photographs were for her car and she was the one being billed, but the address was listed for the Avery’s who Halbach had done many photo shoots with. The whole office knew them all as the Avery’s because they all occupy the same large parcel of property. Furthermore Steven had Theresa Halbach do hustle shots for him in the past and had her personal phone number. If he wanted to schedule an off the books shoot, he could have called her and done a hustle shot instead of going through the agency. Kratz is directly concealing the context when he is making that statement about the fake name.

the DNA evidence is strongly suggested to be planted and the car itself may have been planted by a combination of the sheriffs department and her ex-boyfriend.

>Wow, that proves nothing
Why would you use a fake name in that situation? It's not proof by itself, but that's odd.

>Planted by the pigs
Proof?

>Her vehicle was spotted on highway 147 and pigs moved it to Avery's property.
Proof?

>Like what you retarded faggot moron?
lol, IDK now do I? Look into it some before you jump to the conclusion the kikes want you to jump to for ratings.

>Opening the hoodlatch a few times wouldn't deposit enough DNA to test
BS, hood latches can be a PITA to operate. I recently watched a show about a case where they found DNA from a guy on a murdered woman's costume from where he had ripped it.

>Of course it came from his gun
FFS, I just copied from wiki, that doesn't mean I think every point is a game changer...

>Hearsay
Hearsay or potential witness testimony, you tell me.

Cops are just now being held accountable for shit. Whether it be shooting some dindu in the back 16 times or putting an innocent man, albeit a piece of shit, behind bars with no evidence.

It has been a long time since I watched the show, so fair enough. I don't remember enough to argue. I do think the police were biased the first time, but that did not necessarily mean he didn't do it the second time. Anyway, the shit they pulled on his nephew or whatever was egregious.

>He doubles down on the "fake name" claim even after posters explain:
Hahaha you stupid faggot
>Proof?
Pigs had a motive to plant evidence, is entirely what the show is about you moron

>Proof?
Watch the show, there was a truck driver who saw her vehicle on highway 147 after she disappeared- he mentioned it to the pigs and the pigs didn't file a report about it

>IDK
Good answer you stupid faggot, you don't know shit

>DNA on hoodlatch
False, the new lawyer Zellner tested the theory and found you'd have to open the hoodlatch maybe a dozen times to deposit enough dna-
I guess you're theory was he was working on her car so he had to use the hoodlatch.. Nice one, faggot

>Ballistics
wiki? HAHAHAHA moron

>Hearsay
He wasn't called to the stand was he? Did he file a report or sign an affidavit? You brought this up, not me, moron

Attached: atfattherange.jpg (701x524, 28K)

Katz also said on his twitter that Avery raped his 17-year old niece while he lived at his property after the first release. He postyed a link to some deposition document, though the name of the girl was censored.

Not sure if that's true, since Katz is a lying piece of shit.

lol , its america . blow up 9/11 ..full coverage every knows who behind it , america does nothing.
america is the most corrupt nation there is...were the wealthy get away with murder.
no sanctions no jail time no nothing...

You need to watch the new episodes to get more info.

Like I said, you didn't watch it.

Fuck off with your uninformed "opinions" and you faith in the "justice" system

Attached: ATF_Fail_by_Aly081607.png (900x589, 345K)

Cause lawyers and such tend to be kikes.

The series is yet another biased 'documentary', just like the ones about the west Memphis clowns.

The retard kid is probably innocent but Steven Avery definitely murdered that woman and the documentary is libshit propaganda

>The same pigs who coerced a confession from a retard are wrong about said retard but right about Avery - they would never plant evidence to protect fellow pigs and save $36 million

t. didn't watch

Attached: lavoy.jpg (1247x1909, 257K)

I'm watching S02 now. I still don't think he did it. His nephew Brendan or whatever definitely didn't. The legal system is just covering itself for its own incompetence. That said, I'm sure the documentary is biased in Avery's favor. There may be damning evidence that was omitted or understated in the show.

Attached: 4781498.jpg (754x943, 176K)

Hi, Donna.

I watched the entire first season, gullible yard.

t. didn't watch 2nd season with more info and new evidence/details - but still spouts his retarded, uninformed opinion

Attached: coplogic.png (500x527, 167K)

Yeah I'm sure it will change my mind.

Attached: wendy%20dushi_0.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Just listen to “Debunking a Murderer” podcast on I heart radio.

No smears. Loose blood “flakes” collected. Easy to replicate how such deposits could be placed.

And then there’s bones that turn up in burn barrels after said barrels had been searched previously.

$36 million reasons to set them up and restore fear in -whoops- respect for local law enforcement.

Attached: 611D677D-6205-4EEA-8FDC-7BC521C01B2E.jpg (480x480, 112K)

It's all propaganda operating on the basis that the gullible public has to reply on the documentary film makers for all the facts and evidence that they hear, as the general public wont have access to court records, transcripts, or crime scene, or autopsy photos, or even get to hear the entire prosecution's side of the case. Instead everything is filtered with a pro-defense twist. It's not the first such documentary of this kind, nor will it be the last. The reason being that criminal convictions are an SJW issue, and they have an active interest in undermining convictions, because they make them said, because various states have the death penalty, and therefore they go out of their way to undermine and even lie about criminal cases, to insist that guilty people are really innocent, including in cases that don't even have the death penalty, because the death penalty in general makes them said. They're also "helped out" by defense lawyers who wish to continue to argue their cases even after their clients have been convicted for years to prove that they're not lying pieces of shit doing it for the money.

The West Memphis Three was the biggest example of this type of documentary "journalism" and one of the first cases to go about this despite that the killers at the center of the controversy were really guilty and ultimately plead guilty during their appeals hearings after spending in the ball park of $20 million donated from celebrities trying to prove their false claims as true.

Attached: West Memphis Three new thread.jpg (1338x909, 338K)

yep the pigs collected the blood flakes from the floor mat. How does a porous floor mat, which soaks up blood, create "flakes" of blood ..

Yep burn barrels that would have destroyed bone magically coming up with bone in the same condition as the bonfire which wouldn't have destroyed bone - it's almost as if the bones were burned somewhere else then moved! Strange

The same pig that found out Avery was innocent of the rape (he received a phone call from another jurisdiction that claimed to have the rapist in custody) and did nothing, no report or anything - left Avery to rot in the cell even though the pig knew Avery was innocent at that time. HOW IS THIS FUCKER EVEN STILL EMPLOYED much less working on the new murder case that accuses Avery

Attached: CopsDoItByTheBook.jpg (384x576, 20K)

Nothing will change your mind - even if someone else confesses to the murder and exonerates Avery.

Genius

Attached: coptraining.jpg (584x582, 60K)

In the WM3 case, the media often repeats such lies as:
>They were proven innocent by DNA, which is false
>That a single hair proved a step-dad did the murders, which was false
>They lived miles and miles away from the crime scene, which is false
>That animals did the mutilations, which was false
>That Misskelley quickly recanted, which was false, he recanted three months later all the while telling his lawyer that he did the crime
>That Misskelley was questioned for over 10 hours, which was false
>That Misskelley had an IQ in the 70's which was false and proven in court to be more defense team bullshit
>That the knife was planted, which was false
>That the knife was in the lake a year before the murders, which was false
>That the prosecution approached the defense with the plea deal, which was false. The defense actually approached the prosecutors wanting to plead out rather than go to trial.
>That the parents of the victims think they're innocent

All bullshit claims that wasn't true, yet the media repeats brainlessly, because other outlets said it and they heard it in movies they watched on the case, therefore it must be true!

Attached: Damien Evidence.png (1254x1788, 436K)

The guy is retarded and he did kill all those people, google it they omitted a lot from the show to push their agenda.
Even if he didn't do it (which he did) him and his family deserve to be euthanized anyway for genetic crimes against society.

DNA recovered from the crime scene was minimal because the bodies were thrown in a drainage ditch by the killers, and sat submerged under water all night, a fact repeatedly testified about at trial. There was some physical evidence however tying the killers to the crime scene, but never shown in any of the documentaries: Human blood was found on a necklace belonging to Damien Echols, and DNA tests from the 1990's stated it was human and consistent with that of victim' Stevie Branch, but could not be more specific. Human blood was also found on a shirt belonging to Jessie Misskelley, which could not rule out victim' Michael Moore as a source. A third item of DNA was found on Stevie Branch's shoe laces, which could not rule out Damien Echols as a source.

In the years following the convictions, the defense tried to play games regarding the DNA, claiming that DNA contamination during the autopsy was proof that someone else was the killer. Photos at autopsy showed someone during the photographing of the bodies had touched the bodies at spots that later registers positive for DNA hits, of which those DNA hits did not match the West Memphis Three. Pic related is one such photo, which is censored showing a human hand handling one of the bodies at a location where DNA was found. The defense then turned around and said that this contamination DNA was really that of the killer, and that everyone should disregard all the other DNA evidence that implicated the WM3.

The defense later tried to claim that a single hair fragment found on the shoe lace used to bind Michael Moore was from the real killer, and proved a step-father was the real killer. I'll get more in depth on that in my next post.

Attached: DNA contamination.png (468x713, 113K)

Pic related is a slide with the hair found on the shoe lace of Michael Moore, it's the tiny hair on the left. No actual reports state where on the shoe lace it was located, but defense lawyer, Dennis Riorden likes to make shit up and state that it was found "tied" into the lace, because it sounds much more incriminating and impactful, but no such document has ever been produced that states this and the vast majority of the case files in this crime are available online to the public.

The hair itself was one of several that was recovered off the bodies back during the 90's. The prosecution had done tests on such hairs to try and determine which hairs belonged to the victims and their family members and which belonged to the killer(s). Many of the hairs recovered could not be determined on whether or not they were victim hairs or hairs from family members since parents shared similar DNA and testing wasn't as sophisticated in 1993. However one hair was found to possibly be from Terry Hobbs a step-father, which the defense later seized on and 're-discovered". They then secretly stole Hobbs' DNA from a cigarette butt then re-tested it against the hair and ran to the press saying it was a match, which the defense already actually knew was going to be the case since the tests on it were originally run back in 1993, which is why the hair is on the slide in the first place in the photo here. These results said that the hair matched to Hobbs... and to a large chunk of the population, and that there was similarities and differences between the hair and to Hobbs, stating that one reason for the differences might be because it wasn't his. And as for how the hair got onto the lace, if it was his could easily be explained as having been cross transfer, brought to the crime scene on the clothing of the victims, as it was never proven that the shoe lace binding Moore was from Michael Moore's shoe, and could have been from Stevie, the step-son of Terry Hobbs.

Attached: Hobbs hair.png (511x355, 105K)

t. did not watch the Avery show, posts WM3 info instead to derail thread - claims it's the same SJW bullshit

"Nobody EVER gets wrongly convicted"
"Pigs NEVER plant evidence"
"New evidence never happens and why look at old evidence?"
"Can we just stop discussing these cases?"
"Why appeal convictions? You're guilty"

Attached: pigs9.jpg (936x960, 146K)

Check Bobby Dassey google history

Further all three victims were at Stevie's house at some point that day and could have picked up the hair at that point. And another possibility was that since the victims were playing together Stevie could have had the hair on him from his house and the hair ended up transferred onto one of his friends, providing all innocent explanations for how the hair could have gotten on the shoe lace.

The defense knew this and then tried to assert that the second hair on the slide, the one listed as possibly a beard hair fragment, as being from Terry's friend David Jacoby, but it wasn't recovered from any of the bodies and instead from a tree stump weeks after the murders and was never proven to be from Jacoby. DNA tests showed it belonged to an even larger amount of the population who could have left that hair on that tree stump and in no way connected the hair to the crime. It was as strong of evidence as saying, that because a certain amount of the population has a specific hair color and that one person who the defense wanted to accuse had a similar hair color that the hair must be from that person.

The defense made other allegations an took statements years later from people who they paid money to in exchange for statements. These new "witnesses" who conveniently came forward decades later to accuse Hobbs and Jacoby, had in several of instances had criminal records of their own and changing stories, or inconsistent statements in regards to other witness statements. But the press never mentions that. Pic related is an accuser against Terry Hobbs who claimed they heard from someone who claimed they heard from someone that Terry did it... This accuser also happens to be a convicted drug dealer who sold crystal meth and had a personal grudge against a cousin of Terry's who had informed the police about the accuser in another unrelated drug case.

Attached: Hobbs family secret.jpg (613x319, 26K)

>crazy dude burns and tortures small animals
>beats his other gf
Surely 100% innocent. Thank you shady tv producer and lawyers who are probably of a certain religious belief.

were to download ...

If you think this guy is innocent after actually researching the case for 10 minutes over a well edited documentary by two SJW lesbians congratulations you are a literal retard and should not reproduce you are clouding the gene pool.

There's books on Steven Avery's guilt, you strawmaning moron.

amazon.com/Indefensible-Missing-Steven-Halbach-Murderer-ebook/dp/B06XVKWNS9/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1540824202&sr=1-5&keywords=steven avery

Stop believing everything you watch on tv and pick up a book, before talking out your ass.

Attached: what in tardation.jpg (490x427, 72K)

htt ps : // proxybay . bz / my dude

>my wife and I
It’s a series for chicks. The only people that talk about it are women
Sage

Another myth was in regards to how the victims died. The defense could never settle on what they thought actually happened, changing theories dozens of times in the roughly 20 years that the crime went through the legal system. First they tried to claim that the victims were murdered elsewhere and dumped at the crime scene, which made no sense, since eye witnesses last saw the victims at the crime scene moments before they went missing. Which meant the defense was trying to argue a retarded theory that the victims were abducted from the crime scene, held hostage, killed elsewhere, then the killer returned to the crime scene with a car or truck, and dragged the bodies, their clothes, and their bikes back into the crime scene and disposed of the bodies at the location instead of hundreds of miles away, a ridiculous theory which they tried to argue in Paradise Lost and it's sequel Paradise Lost 2: Revelations.

They had been making this bizarre claim, because neither of the accused owned a car, and it made sense that they were the killers since Damien Echols used the location frequently as a short-cut to his friend Jason Baldwin's house, but if the killer used a car to dispose of the bodies they couldn't be guilty, because neither of the accused owned a car. So the defense kept insisting that the victims were abducted from the crime scene, murdered elsewhere then brought right back to the same place they were abducted, adding this extra step to the crime, which was unnecessary, since it was way more likely that the killers just killed them at the crime scene and then hid the bodies.

Attached: bodies.jpg (525x800, 169K)

The defense later admitted that the victims were killed at the crime scene, but shifted to claim that the victims were never killed using a knife, instead claiming wild animals had fed on the bodies, a claim they argued during the appeals only to be shown as untrue during the actual appeals hearings, but nobody in the press ever discussed that. The defense had hired several very famous forensic pathologists, and then ran to the press claiming their allegations about predation were true, and saying that they couldn't be wrong because of the sheer number of paid experts they had hired, trying to argue the claims by consensus in the press rather than fact. During the appeals hearings, only a handful of these experts even actually testified: Werner Spitz a famous hired expert notable for being accused of being a paid expert in the Casey Anthony trial, where he famously got Anthony off, claiming that maybe the police or someone else had wrapped tape over her daughter's mouth and therefore Anthony was innocent-
youtu.be/HaEpy6sq2Kk

Spitz likewise in the WM3 case made bizarre claims trying to argue away that the sticks recovered were not murder weapons, saying that the head injuries the victims received were actually from wild dogs feasting on the bodies, grabbing the heads of the victims and bashing them on rocks.

Attached: werner spitz.jpg (600x400, 45K)

I'm not going to buy that fag's book. Please post some facts here that debunk the netfucks series you retarded faggot

PS.
this is a MAKING A MURDERER/AVERY thread not a WM3 thread you illiterate retard

Attached: fbi.jpg (821x771, 199K)

This. The show leaves everything that is inconvenient to their faggy narrative.

Another famous expert who testified in regards to animal predation during the appeals, was Michael Baden, a famous celebrity pathologist, made famous when he was hired by OJ Simpson, and claimed that OJ was clearly innocent, and argued that the evidence showed that there was more than one killer, which was untrue.

Included here is Tucker Carlson confronting Baden on his bullshit OJ statements:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiC9ymHGCaQ

During the appeals hearings for the WM3, Baden had no opinion on what actual kind of animal had supposedly done the predation, and admitted that he had no scientific basis in which he was using to allege that the injuries were animal predation. He further admitted that he hadn't even seen all the evidence, including luminol photos which showed human blood all over the crime scene, nor a cut in half shoe lace belonging to one of the victims which could only have occurred if the killer had used a knife in the crime, all facts Baden was unaware of. He just said that he was brought in by the defense to basically just to try and give credibility to Werner Spitz's wild claims, which Spitz also had made without seeing all the evidence.

Attached: michael baden.jpg (480x360, 20K)

You must have some examples then, please share

"REE ESS JAY DUBLEWS" is not an example

Attached: injail.jpg (320x353, 29K)

Stop acting like a nigger and just read a book, instead of just regurgitating what some jews tsaid on Netflix.

Attached: im-not-like-the-other-jews-20059209.png (500x531, 132K)

A third defense expert, Vincent Di Maio did not testify, but participated in the documentary West of Memphis, in which he ran his mouth claiming there was clear evidence of predation, only to later walk back his claims in a book he published shortly there after, pic related. In the book he says that he wasn't actually familiar with the crime nor the facts of the crime and had afterwords read more about it online, changing his opinion on several things and now thought that the WM3 might be guilty.

From page 229 of his book where he now seems to want everyone to disregard what he said about the case:

>” Trying to slog through the rest of the West Memphis Three case is like wading in the filthy ditch of the Robin Hood woods. It’s murky and impossible to gain a secure foothold. Collecting facts is made especially treacherous by misinformation and disinformation, recantations, conjecture, bad journalism, Internet trolling, ‘new evidence’ submitted by partisans, armchair sleuthing from a thousand mothers’ basements, and the usual internet noise. Every account is sliced and diced, parsed into oblivion by zealous fans and foes seeking only the pieces that fit a puzzle they’ve already solved. This case stands now as both an example of everything that’s right and wrong with our system of crime and punishment. Confusion reigns.”

From page 230 of Di Maio's book:

>” All I know is that in those grim photos, I saw reasonable doubt. It isn’t that I believe, as some do passionately, that Echols, Baldwin, and Misskelley didn’t kill those children. They are good suspects. But when I look closely at the evidence with almost forty years of forensic experience, I believe the police and prosecutors didn’t prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Di Maio basically was trying to walk back everything he said, and at numerous times admitted that the evidence seemed to point all toward Echols as the killer.

Attached: dimaio.jpg (329x499, 32K)

Oh I see you can't post any facts to dispute the netfucks series, you absolute retarded faggot shit-for-brains

Good job

The nephew has been released because of the video of his "confession" and seeing as that was the part that help up Stevens conviction it seems the state will end up owing him more

Finishing out the defense myths, the documentary West of Memphis selectively showed blown up and cropped autopsy photos, pointing toward an injury on the jaw of Stevie Branch claiming it was a turtle bite. There was one problem though, no expert had ever claimed it was a turtle bite. In fact it was an invented claim made up by Celebrity film director, Peter Jackson's wife, Fran Walsh and her attorney as stated here by John Douglas in his boo, Law & Disorder.

>“Experiments clearly demonstrated that the bite marks on all three bodies corresponded exactly with test bites inflicted by alligator snapping turtles. Interestingly, it was our personal attorney, Steve Mark, who first discussed this possibility with Fran Walsh, simply by speculating about other alternatives to the court testimony and researching the types of animal predators indigenous to the area. Steve and Fran developed the idea over a series of emails.”

The whole "proof" of a turtle bite hinged on a selectively edited montage in a documentary. It was complete bullshit! Adding to this, during the appeals hearings it was shown beyond a doubt that Stevie Branch was alive when the injury in question was inflicted, because of hemorrhaging and was in fact an injury caused in his murder by being struck in the face with an object. Uncropped photos revealed that near-by to this injury his lips were busted up from being hit in the face. A link to a much less cropped image of the injury, showing a possible pattern of a shoe print in his face, meaning it may have been caused by being kicked or stomped in the face, not a turtle bite like a celebrity's wife tried to claim.

thewm3revelations.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/boot.jpg

Basically there was no evidence to support such claims by the defense and the shoe lace evidence proved a knife was involved in the murders, as did the luminol photos. Pic related is crime lab notes on the lace.

Are you too dumb to part with $3 for a kingle book or to google the case? How nu are you?

Forgot to include the pic

Attached: shoe lace1.jpg (1073x565, 116K)

Still waiting for those facts, you shit-eating retard

It's sad that you can't debunk the netflix jew

Attached: inverted_horn_of_plenty.jpg (2250x1392, 597K)

The two ligatures used to bind Michael Moore were made from one single shoe lace which had been cut in half, and could only have been done by a cutting tool of some kind, proving a knife was involved. Coupled with this one victim shoe was recovered with a full lace intact, proving that the two cut in half pieces were a single lace, as why would there be 7 laces at the crime scene but only 6 shoes? It makes no sense, unless one of the laces was cut in half, which was proven. Included here is a defense filing document showing the part where the defense admits a knife was used to cut this lace in half.

Additional experts for the prosecution, such as a friend of Michael Baden's who was also a famous forensic pathologist testified during the appeals hearings stating that the victims were all alive when the injuries were inflicted, and that Chris Byers died from bleeding to death, and that the only logical explanation for that was the large injury caused by his castration.

So, all the major claims that the media said about the WM3 were false. The DNA claims were bullshit, there claims that the prosecution offered them the plea deal was bullshit, the defense claims that the victims were killed elsewhere was untrue. And their predation claims were also false. There was no good reason to believe that the WM3 did not do the crime, which was why Damien Echols and his accomplices took the plea deal instead of going to re-trial to prove their innocence. Damien could bitch and whine all he wanted in the press, but when it came to actually proving his innocence, he ran away like an asshole.

Attached: shoe lace.png (796x508, 45K)

why have you not self-immolated user?

Attached: self.png (502x323, 361K)

If this was remotely true the feds would be there in a second. No police or forensic department would risk their jobs and founding to put some guy in jail. We have checks and balances in this country. Do some research and look it up. Not everything is a Hollywood movie.

Ask then instead of behaving like a common variety nigger screeching.

Attached: roger keith coleman.jpg (400x527, 42K)

It's not fed jurisdiction so why would feds get involved?

Uhh the same pig working on the case knew Avery was innocent of rape but kept him in jail anyway:
I'm glad you trust the "justice" system and "legal" system but that just makes you a retard

Attached: pigcontrol.jpg (720x746, 70K)

Hahaha I fucking schooled you, dipshit. Too easy.

Attached: pigrape.jpg (1111x888, 681K)

>It's not fed jurisdiction so why would feds get involved?
The feds would get involved if there was some possibility of malfeasance in the local law enforcement. Every murderer in prison claims grand conspiracies involving the local police. How often are those claims true? 99.99% of the time?

>Uhh the same pig working on the case knew Avery was innocent of rape
I doubt they KNEW he was innocent. They gilded the lily against him for certain with the sketch, but he was already a known pervert and sexual predator. All this shit is covered in that book, you refuse to read He's some sexual predator who was wrongly convicted of rape once because he could have done it, because he was an actual creep, only to get out and rape and kill a woman.

>schooled you
That's a funny way of admitting you're retarded

Attached: 3C08A9F6-ED97-411C-9DB9-FD8A08820A06.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

>The feds would get involved if there was some possibility of malfeasance in the local law enforcement. Every murderer in prison claims grand conspiracies involving the local police. How often are those claims true? 99.99% of the time?

So by your retarded logic the feds get involved in 99.99% of murders

>I doubt they KNEW he was innocent. They gilded the lily against him for certain with the sketch, but he was already a known pervert and sexual predator. All this shit is covered in that book, you refuse to read
Uhhhhh this came out as a result of the lawsuit filed by Avery and the depositions of the officer. This is indisputable you faggot retard shit-for-brains

Get a brain you stupid shit. You didn't even watch the netfucks series but you have an opinion because you're a fucking idiot with a big mouth and small brain/small penis

And I keep schooling your faggot ass.

Attached: cowardpigs.jpg (642x416, 36K)

Oh shit, there’s books on it. There’s books on everything, fuckhead.

Attached: FEC36F75-E822-4FF6-A3A2-7FAEB6B5C790.jpg (225x225, 24K)

Nephew’s confession was not submitted into evidence in the uncle’s trial, dipshit. The prosecution’s star witness was one of you faggots that was googling for torture porn, preteen porn and dead women pictures (who was also his nephew) and left at the same time as the victim drove away.

>So by your retarded logic the feds get involved in 99.99% of murders
I'm saying 99.9% the claims are bogus and that you're retarded for believing them.

There's loads of these supposed wrongful conviction cases and it always turns out that the guy really did it and that the public is too gullible to believe it, such as with Wayne Williams:
thewrap.com/atlanta-monster-wayne-williams-payne-lindsey-he-lied-to-me-about-some-very-crucial-things/

Or in the case of Jesse Friedman:
youtube.com/watch?v=qjYWOZgMbHQ
nytimes.com/2013/06/16/nyregion/reinvestigating-the-friedmans.html

nydailynews.com/new-york/jesse-friedman-100-guilty-child-abuse-article-1.1380786

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capturing_the_Friedmans

Or Jack Abbot:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Abbott_(author)

Or Roger Keith Coleman:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Keith_Coleman

>Uhhhhh this came out as a result of the lawsuit filed by Avery and the depositions of the officer.
They didn't know he was innocent faggot, they just knew the sketch and evidence in the rape was bullshit.
>This is indisputable
Spoken like a true jew.

>Get a brain you stupid shit.
Says man with no brain

Attached: logically btfo.png (424x427, 58K)

lol this is a gem, too:

Cenk says:

>monkey on a keyboard
Can you repeat that in english?

Attached: EA179BF4-7630-4A6A-A6C3-6AA872071DE1.jpg (620x465, 78K)

It's written by one of the journalists who originally covered the case butt for brains.

>I'm saying 99.9% the claims are bogus and that you're retarded for believing them.
Citation needed, oh wait you don't use logic because "ESS JAY DOWBLEUS"

Impressive list, Cenk. Can you show us some examples of wrongful conviction cases exonerating perps, too?

>They didn't know he was innocent faggot, they just knew the sketch and evidence in the rape was bullshit.
Read this post very slowly you retarded faggot shit-for-brains You didn't even watch Netfux "Making a murderer" but you dare spout your faggot opinion. You're retarded, you don't even belong in this thread you simpleton nigger

Then it should be easy to post some facts that debunk the netfux series... Oh wait you're too fucking stupid!

Cenk "Google it"

Attached: corruption.jpg (750x1000, 320K)

How old are you?

Yeah. Pic related is a journalist too.

Attached: E0C7C417-6D50-49FC-9EDD-B51D388DC96B.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I’m starting to think our friend Cenk here did it.

You are watching a biased documentary. They are only presenting one side of the story much like when watching Jewish propaganda regarding world war two.

Hahaha you may be correct

"Cenk say google it - Cenk say read a journalist book - Cenk wins debate - Debate over"

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f[1].jpg (883x1000, 85K)

>Citation needed
I provided you with numerous cases: Wayne Williams, Cameron Keith Coleman, Jack Abbot, the West Memphis Three. Here's yet another, the Central Park Five, which was covered up and down by Ann Coulter:
anncoulter.com/columns/2018-07-25.html

Pat Brown a world famous criminal profiler has also covered the Steven Avery case, included here are her blog posts on the case:
patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2016/01/making-killing-off-murderer-analysis-of.html

patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2016/01/making-killing-off-murderer-analysis-of_3.html?fbclid=IwAR2MVeC2lj4FOCEcvzM3odH1zzjDiyvgwHdpm9PL4XInHDC1W4AkswqFCMA

patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2016/01/making-killing-off-murderer-analysis-of_49.html

>Read this post
I read it and you're still a disingenuous lying jew who believes only things he sees on tv instead of reading a book like a sensible non-retarded person. You're actually arguing that because you watched tv that you're smarter than anyone who reads books. WHAT A FUCKING DUMB NIGGER ASSERTION TO MAKE.

>Then it should be easy to post some facts that debunk the netfux series
I posted a link to an entire book, which you refuse to read.

>Oh wait you're too fucking stupid!
Stop projecting!

Attached: pat brown steven avery.png (496x1026, 328K)

Nice strawman, look in the mirror there's a retard in there.

Attached: retarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

>Well if Pat Brown says Avery is guilty must be true!
Appeal to authority, nice logical fallacy you got there you faggot retard

>I read it and you're still a disingenuous lying jew who believes only things he sees on tv instead of reading a book
So you can't admit that the pig knew Avery was innocent of the rape but kept Avery locked away anyway, and did nothing?

You're delusional, you small brained, small dicked, faggot with AIDS

>Cenk: Google it! Read book! I win!
Been waiting for over an hour for you to post ANY fact debunking the netfux series

Oh wait you can't because you're a fucking moron! Hahaha schooled you again dipshit retard faggot

Attached: tard.jpg (211x239, 5K)