You are given 100 billion dollars and a plot of land in the United States along a major river...

You are given 100 billion dollars and a plot of land in the United States along a major river, your job is to facilitate the construction of a modern city that will support 3 million inhabitants. The land is raw and uncultivated. The goal is to create an ecologically stable city with emphasis on plant and animal biodiversity, clean energy, and a modern, sustainable society. What does your city look like?

Attached: china-health-care.jpg (350x242, 116K)

I'd build a huge castle and donate the rest to charity

I am not going to do your homework

>china-health-care.jpg

not helping you Chang

Big nuke.
Build from there.
>muh radiation
Its literally nothing.

Thank you for fulfilling the obligatory hw post

Done. Check please.

Attached: ricepaddies.jpg (1196x816, 226K)

Why do you Jews want to turn every last patch of nature into an urban sprawl?

I register to create a state park with the land

Roll 1d20

Because you don't make money off parks

Import shit loads of mud to build 3 million huts with and some seeds for the inhabitants to plant then run off with the remaining 98 billion and build a bunker a mile underground to live in.

You don't make money off of thought exercises either.

not with that attitude

You do if you act on them

:(

Where do you get the 100 billion? I think if you get to step 1: the 100 billion. You don't have to worry about making money or building cities.

Build a detention camp for poos like you.

i think the largest reasonable collection of human beings is no larger than 5,000 souls so i would rather prescribe myself a lead injection than plan some urbanite's wet dream

I build a helipad and use the rest for fuel to throw commies out of my Super Stallion.

You want real world examples or scifi?

First you’d build a dam for hydro electric power. Then after seeing how the area takes to that you’d cultivate the land. Getting it as flat as possible with a grade to the river. I would have a ‘central’ park for obvious reasons but the main nature would be fenced off on the outskirts with easy access as to prevent the large animals from running into traffic. Think Trumps wall, something for small animals to go through. Buildings would be commie blocks. With no windows or any other openings on the first floors to help against future flooding. All buildings would have solar panels on the roofs or walls, for those that need those helipads.
I would try to mandate 6x6 space for every apartment in order to grow crops. It is mostly a token gesture but it gets people thinking of returning back to their roots. Everything should be based on the grid and by different sectors. Finance, state, agricultural, entertainment, homes, etc. what else do you need? You’d still need mass transportation. You could explore taxi and car bans to cut down on smog and traffic. It is not really feasible though. What do the politicians, elite, elderly and infirm do?

I would also create sustainable logging. Let companies cut down trees but for every one cut they have to plant two.

> So many things you could do, but the most important is to keep is white

Hyperloop and tunnel transport systems would be effective. A complete car ban on non-electrics so surface transport is limited to walking and cycling. Mass vertical farms. Research into advanced material science for low energy production of large structures that are highly durable and flexible. You have to think about the harnessing of every material and the impact the acquisition of the natural resources has on the environment. I'm imagining some chemical reaction to form porous brick that are grown and laid on site.

underground city connecting to the already existing DUMB network that exists.

>First you’d build a dam
>Buildings would be commie blocks. With no windows or any other openings on the first floors to help against future flooding.
>the main nature would be fenced off on the outskirts with easy access as to prevent the large animals from running into traffic
>I would try to mandate 6x6 space for every apartment in order to grow crops.

I hope to God you aren't actually in any field that constructs or conceptualizes buildings, this is stupid as fuck

Easy

1. Select a central area to put the tall buildings for offices and other skyscraper use
2. Build apartment buildings 5 stories max, and spread them out in 10 different zones around the city. There will be some slight distinctions between the zones. Mandate underground parking be built in all buildings before you issue permits so cars don't clog up the streets
3. Plan out the infrastructure connecting those zones with roads and tunnels depending on the terrain
4. Lay out infrastructure for trams and a metro line
5. Build bike paths and ban all cars from the central area
I might need 200B but I think I can pull it off

An impregnable underground fortress using well water drilled from the earth and high yield hydroponics and create a society devoted to law and order.

100 bil is nowhere near the amount of cash you'd need to do that

this

No blacks
Ez

If you get private investors (((real estate tycoons))) to build the buildings you can do this on 100B

Dubai was built in a similar way, the sheiks put up about 50B and other businessmen started dumping cash when they found out it had government backing

100B goes a long way. For Instnace the Burj Khalifa tallest building in the world cost 1.5b to construct

You only need a bit of slave labor

Attached: 0ad8c6afaa08acd450d966fe53f6f37b.jpg (2000x1328, 424K)

You'll never have an ecologically sustainable 'city' until you solve the tragedy of the commons. So long as their is any cost benefit misalignment there will be natural arbitrage and exploitation.

So you can have one mega corporation own the whole thing, which would essentially be life under Monarchy.

Or you can deploy adequate AI to make absolutely everything 'fee for service' and pretend to have free markets when you actually live in a communist meritocracy.

hire consultants, city planners, and contractors, and make sure they don't do anything especially retarded.

Isn’t this the plot of an old video game?

It looks like what it looked like in the beginning, because all the money would have been laundered and in some off shore account so I can live the goo life

>housing and stores are merged, apartments on the upper levels, stores on the lower levels
>buildings are created in a neoclassic style, but retain functionality over form
>most transportation is underground
>instead of cars, the subway takes you to a hub with walkways to nearby buildings
>the space normally spent on roads becomes gardens
>lots of forests and zoos in the city
>farms on the outer edges of the city
>shuttles that take you to the countryside for sports, hiking, etc

Forgot to mention that it's white people only. They're the only ones who will treat the city well, and not ruin the public transit. Just imagine MANDATORY commuting with niggers. The horror.

Advertise organic living commune hippie bullshit for the 3 million plebs and live in my solid gold heli zep with qts.

With that money I build a gen V molten salt reactor - then hybridize it with a fusion reactor to feed it with tritium. I then make everything else for free because I brought us into post-scarcitt, type-1 society/civilization.

Fuck the state

I find some guy that can do that for 99 billion dollars and outsource that to him.

Have a no niggers and no muslims policy.

#
Are you thinking of Black & White where you're a God?

Heh ! I lived and worked in Dubai for 15 yrs.

/thread

Sell nearly all of the land to promising individuals and nice families and let them sort it out for themselves while I build myself a modest castle in the best land I've saved for myself.

Fake and gay. These rice patties couldn’t support shit. Gooks were literally dying from eating rice.

Uninhibited capitalism. Problem solved.

abolish all taxes except a single tax on the unimproved value of land then move out of the way and watch as a modern utopia springs up

One really nice home with solar power, water purification, automated farming and livestock raising, perimeter defense and a sign that says “fuck off, kikes”

I’ll just have to live with my failures.

Attached: C18977C4-7479-4E3E-99C1-8D904FC57D0C.png (645x773, 10K)

rule 1: no niggers.

Its a nuclear weapons research facility. And a guerilla warfare training camp.

What was that like Apu?

I spend a billion killing the 3 million and digging a mass grave and spend the rest in hookers and blow.

You didnt say they have to be alive, plus they're sort that want to live in a modern city so nothing of value would be lost

That would require an answer with far more effort than I am willing put forth on a Taiwanese marmalade recipe exchanging forum.

100B isn't enough. You'll eat up most of that with building the only clean energy power generation that makes sense, i.e. nuclear.
But let's go with your idea and assume a bigger checkbook.
1. Nuke plant.
2. Keep city on one side of river behind a seawall to prevent river from meandering.
3. City is build on radiating half-circles with spokes as street plan.
4. Electric trolley system serves as mass transit.
5. No buildings are taller than 5 stories.
6. Every third radial segment is designated as a public park.
7. Zoning is minimal. Restrictions are mostly based on noise, smells and pollution. Light and heavy industrial is separated at farthest edge by a thick green space.
8. Industrial rail can serve to move goods to river port at downstream point.
9. Other side of river is designated as protected park, connected to city by big, beautiful multipurpose bridge.
10. Farmland can be outside industrial sector or on other side of river beyond park, served by electric rail.
11. Big signs at all entry points that say "Niggers Don't Let the Sun Go Down On You".

>no wall
1/10

>cheapest nuke plant possible
>cheapest infrastructure possible
>tenements full of niggers and spics

me living on private island with other $99B

Read the post, I included a seawall to keep aquatic niggers out.