Trump did this you bigots

Trump did this you bigots

Attached: 20181029_071859.jpg (720x678, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's terribly sad, do you think they might all leave now? i can't imagine what the country would be like without them.

This
It might be best if they got out while they still can - surely wouldn't want anything to happen to them.

why do jews do this? is it foreskin magic?

Attached: 4355363_orig.jpg (400x300, 12K)

If only they had a country of their very own to which they could all flee. Who will make that dream happen some day?

Oh yeah?

Attached: leftist_bomber.jpg (591x767, 90K)

people should really start bringing this up more, and the guy who mailed trump ricin poison too

>sortition is far left
Wew lad. In fact, it's perfectly centrist.
Someone please shoot that jew Westcott in the head.

Do people seriously believe that gun violence would just end if administration changed?

It's a sexual fetish, they cut off the blood supply to their limbs so they feel pleasure when they take it off. (no joke)
I guess it's because they have a hard time to reach a normal climax since their penises are mutilated.

i remember that. the official story was that he built a huge bomb to kill himself supposedly. doesn't seem worth all the trouble, because if he wanted to kill himself there are much easier ways to do so. not to say a 200lb bomb wont kill him though.

They weren't Jews. I've never met a jew who actually believed in Judaism. They are all atheists

>anti-trump, anti-semtic extremists are the fault of trump because he's too pro-zionism
how does this narrative make sense?

Can you really blame trump for that when hes out there every day praising the Jews? I'm pretty sure that man is on the Jews are pretty ok boat. You got a lot more to stand on if this was Muslims or Mexicans.

Hanging in Trump's office in NYC is his Jewish Tree of Life award. The man is no enemy to the jews. Quite the opposite.

Easy. The bankers called Obama a big meanie even though he was the most compliant President ever. Call someone unfair and you just get them bending over backwards even harder for you.
Reason is only 1/3 of persuasion.

HOLY FUCK. Maybe they'll actually start leaving. Go to Israel, its the only place you're safe!!! Even Einstein left Germany before things got too bad

Program updated.

Attached: 1539486009231.jpg (992x1024, 79K)

>Trump did this you bigots

OP is right! Its not like everyone hates jews.

You can always head to Isreal. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

FEMA to build concentration camps for jews: Here's why that's a Good Thing

Good thing you can always go back to Israel.

Oh well...guess it's off to isreal.
(((They))) can do all the fresh-cut peepee sucking (((they))) want there. Plenty of faggot couples to adopt and groom twinks to push in the fudge once the kids turn of age...13.

Fortunately for the Jews, we spend billions a year maintaining a safe place for them. It is called Israel.

Trump threatens death penalty for people that kill jews.
Obama flooded the country with muslims that wants all jews dead.
Do liberals have any common sense?

Good

Attached: Jew Bernstein.jpg (603x844, 257K)

It shouldn’t be safe for them in America. They are making America an unsafe place, they should expect revenge. They always have a state they can flee to.

Don’t ya try and stop me, pig
I'm on my board and now I'm free

Get the fuck out already, you filthy kikes.

OH NOOOOOOO, THAT SUCKS!

>god fearing jews support trump
>jews by ethnicity only worship liberalism

its funny how someone in the public eye for decades was only called racist once they ran as a republican

all kike enemies are free to buy some bleach and drink it

I agree. it's really for their own good. Oh, How we'll miss them so! Too bad this country is so far gone, they may never be able to return! shame...

Maybe they should leave

That would be such a tragedy. Truly a terrible prospect!

And that’s a good thing!

>oyyy vayyy

Attached: 1532385156745.jpg (469x344, 36K)

>believing the "sortition" cover story

Attached: 1504538828383.jpg (537x441, 48K)

Trump is literally HITLER

Attached: trump and bibi 1487651911299.jpg (758x530, 76K)

Now if only we can get some copycats.

>sortition

>In governance, sortition (also known as selection by lot, allotment, or demarchy) is the selection of political officials as a random sample from a larger pool of candidates.[1] Sortition ensures all competent and interested parties have an equal chance of holding public office. It also minimizes factionalism, since there would be no point making promises to win over key constituencies if one was to be chosen by lot. Elections, by contrast, foster factionalism.[2] For that reason, when the time came to choose individuals to be assigned to empowering positions, the ancient Athenians resorted to choosing by lot. In ancient Athenian democracy, sortition was the traditional and primary method for appointing political officials, and its use was regarded as a principal characteristic of true democracy.[3]

What did he mean by this?

Jews have their own ethnostate to escape to if they want to. I have zero pity for them.

What a shoah.

Attached: anudda.png (445x265, 111K)

US taxpayers spent a quarter trillion inflation adjusted dollarinos on keeping their Jewish ethnostate afloat and they're still kvetching. Really can't win with these people.

Attached: SoonInshala.jpg (600x600, 57K)

wtf i love trump now

Maybe they should all be relocated to Madagascar.

If Trump wanted to be a big asshole, and by that a really huge, big asshole, he would have said "It's hard to untangle the motives of the shooter."

No, if you want to see where Jews Don't feel safe look at France. Why because Jews are Islamophobic and can't stand living in close quarters with Muslim. They must keep burning there own Synagogues down.

Wow, that would sound hella gay.

>For sortition!
>[music stops]
>...
>What?

>BOOM

>Trump’s America is not a safe place for Jews.

Neither are Macron’s France, May’s UK and Merkel’s Germany.

Funny how Jews inevitably become undesirable wherever they go.

They're incapable of feeling safe anywhere because they inculcate extreme paranoia amongst their own kind.

Lefty Logic folks
>Trumps America not safe
>Caravaners are fleeing unsafe space
>Go directly to unsafe space
>let them in!!!

By the logic of the first two, in order to be compassionate, we can not let them in. They would be unsafe. Send them to UAE where it's safe.

Attached: ahmed_clockboy_0.jpg (710x434, 82K)

>They're incapable of feeling safe anywhere because they inculcate extreme paranoia amongst their own kind.

There hasn't been antisemitic incidents here in like forever and there are just like ~1000 Finnish Jews in existence, but they still keep demanding state (tax payer) funded security and special protection for their synagogues and other services. Cuckservatives would want to grant it, but they haven't gotten enough support so far.

So move to Israel then.

>trump is antisemitic
>trump is a filthy pro israelite
>but he's also antisemitic
>but he also does everything to appease the kikes
>he antisemitic tho

make up your mind, media, fo fuck's sake

Wow the Left are really pushing this huh? They really hate the Jews as much as us, and want to scare them into leaving, but don't want to be the bad guy...

The shooter didn't like Trump.

God that clockmed shit was hilarious

Attached: win a visit to the white house using this crazy trick.webm (540x400, 2.99M)

Good, go back to your containment country.

Wow. Not really surprised though. The SHOAH is their new religion and their beliefs structure and world view would collapse without perpetual victimhood. Is there a ban circumcision movement in your cunt?

>Is there a ban circumcision movement in your cunt?

If I had a cunt there would be. But speaking of country you most likely meant, non-medical circumcisions are not covered by public health care, the Doctor's Union officially does not recommend them and doctors in private sector have a right to refuse from doing them. It's just a matter of finding a willing doctor and paying enough for it though. Circumcisions must always be performed by medical professionals with required standards and hygiene, and circumcisions performed by non-doctors are a crime and considered aggravated assault. Jews keep legal about it, but there are cases every now and then where muslim parents are charged for illegal circumcisions since they can't find both sufficient and affordable doctor for it.

Goy, bye

Seriously - Jewish neuroticism might play to our favor.

I think Greeks practiced it for one of their groups.

OP Clearly a faggot troll, 0/10 not worth any response. Shooter was Anti-Trump and called him a globalist shill for Isreal. Trump is overwhelmingly pro Jew and Isreal. Yet somehow this is Trumps fault?. This is nearly as stupid as the " Trump & Putin " narrative. Get lost faggot nigger.

Attached: 6ed.gif (283x230, 760K)

Does it seem like nobody cares about this to anyone else? Even the normirs I know dont care like they did with Dylan Roof or school shooting. Outside of Jews on Twitter nobody seems to give a fuck lol. I know I dont.

(((They))) will never understand that Trump is a symptom of a larger (((problem))). Truthfully, (((they))) really should be supporting Trump, because if Trump fails, the next thing will be far worse.

Attached: generation of revenge.jpg (500x629, 629K)

>Jews: My fellow white people we must open the borders to the United States and Europe!!! Diversity is our strength!!! Let them in!!!

>Jews: Oy Vey!!! We innocent Jews are no longer safe in America!!! White people are evil!!!

Once again here is one of the many examples of Jews calling themselves Jews when it is convenient and they can get sympathy and victimhood status. When pushing leftist agenda suck as open borders it is all "My fellow white people" this and "My fellow white people" that.

Keeping in mind all the while these kikes are taking billions from America to turn Israel into a Jewish fortress to keep out the Muslims and Africans.

Attached: 4106569828707.png (1000x1300, 598K)

>20-ish Jews in one shooting, by one White guy
>70+ niggers shooting themselves every weekend in Chicago
>52 weeks in a year

OY VEY, VAT AN OUTVRAGE! Also...

>Jews saying USA is not safe and threatening to go back to Israel

Oh no! What a terrible thing...Can they force that Supreme Court goblin woman they have to leave too? We need some new blood in there.

Attached: dostro.jpg (604x604, 37K)

They say that like it's a bad thing.

>journalist
>opnion
IMAGUN MUH SHAWK

but trump is an orthodox jew

why not sing an oasis song and understand this is PART AND PARCEL of multiculturalism?

Attached: 438.jpg (1028x970, 200K)

isnt america practically made of jews?

No, just New York. Why do you think it's jokingly called "Jew York" by people here, and outside the USA?

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI
>youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI

Maybe he was randomly chosen to build the bomb

>most pro israel president ever
>his daughter is married to a jew

>but orange man is antisemitic

WELL FUCKING WHERE IS OK? IM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS. WHERE (((IS))) SAFE FOR JEWS? THEY HAVE LITERALLY BEEN PERSECUTED OUT OF EVERY NATION THEY SETTLE IN. OVER 100 COUNTRIES HAVE KICKED THEM THE FUCK OUT FOR BEING SUBVERSIVE RAT SHIT KIKES. SO WHOS THE PROBLEM IN THE SCENARIO? US OR THEM? THE ENTIRE GLOBE OR JEWS? ITS SO FUCKING CONSISTENT. EVEN A BIGENDERED COMMIE FOX KIN CAN FIND A FRIEND IN THIS WORLD. WHY DO JEWS FIND ENEMIES WILLING TO GENOCIDE THEM EVERYWHERE THEY GO?! THE ENTIRE WORLD CANT BE FUCKING CRAZY.

Make no mistake Trump is responsible for this atrocity because he wasn't anti-semitic enough for the shooter.

Attached: retards....gif (450x339, 3.43M)

Damn he has fat pudgy hands. Surprised he didn't fuck them up with the rock.

Call Trump antisemitic and he will suck kike cock even harder to prove how much of a good goy he really is.

Attached: 9940933692713.jpg (634x462, 60K)

>(((They))) will never understand that Trump is a symptom of a larger (((problem))). Truthfully, (((they))) really should be supporting Trump, because if Trump fails, the next thing will be far worse.

are an >>>asshole

>Trump's America is not a safe place for Jews.
It's like maybe they should leave or something...

Attached: GTFO Kike.jpg (746x664, 146K)

>Trump's America is not a safe place for jews
And that's a good thing

IVANKA IS A JEW
JARED IS A JEW
THOSE LITTLE SPROGS WHO SUCKED ON IVANKAS MASSIVE MILKERS ARE ALL LITTLE JEWS
TRUMP SPENT HIS LIFE SWIMMING IN THE GIANT NEW YORK JEW MONEY POOL
TRUMP COVERS EVERYTHING IN GOLD
HE TURNED HIS HAIR AND SKIN GOLD
HE MOVED ISRAEL TO JERUSALEM
HE IS THE BIGGEST FRIEND TO THE JEWS SINCE YAHWEH SHEKELBERG SENT THEM INTO THE DESERT WITH FREE FOOD FOR FORTY YEARS
AND GOLDEN COWS AND SHIT
HOW IN GODS COCK IS TRUMP AN ANTISEMITE
TRUMP IS LIKE A GIANT GOLDEN NOAH WITH HIS HAM AND SHEMP JAPHFTHFETH BOYS IN A HUGE GOLDEN ARK FULL OF ANIMALS AND THE ARK IS AMERICA AND THE ANIMALS ARE ALL FAT

I thought they had infiltrated all forms of government in murica

Love when a lefty squawks talking points w no explanation

Yes. It would also totally end if you banned guns

Good.

wew

I can confirm, I’m circumcised and I’ve never experienced an orgasm in my entire life. Since my penis feels absolutely nothing I have to hook it up to electrodes just to get an erection.

Almost all Jews have been moving from Europe to America, because of the mass immigration of muslims.

I think they are just fine.

>(((you)))

Attached: 1540739402820m.jpg (498x1024, 76K)

>not being able to make 200lb bombs is anti-semitism

Attached: IMG_1967.jpg (600x600, 175K)

they look like siblings lmao
ivanka and her jewfriend that is

I agree. Maybe they should leave for Israel