If jews are so powerful and have high iq maybe they know whats best for you...

If jews are so powerful and have high iq maybe they know whats best for you. white people have average 100 iq jews like 120+ average. Just accept it and let it happen.

Attached: 🔯.png (512x512, 291K)

Boooooo you suck

The deer will benefit by yielding to the higher IQ of the hunter.

They know what's best for them not us now sage this literal cancer tier trash thread.

Ssshhhh, the fantasies they erect are very fragile, and they desperately need them for a facsimile of self worth.

But why you kill Europe with niggers?

Attached: 1525846078664.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Do you intentionally make your shilling so bad to you make Jews look retarded? Or is it just bait?

Asians are also smarter than whiteys.

Attached: 1538871303218.png (396x385, 119K)

Behold the White Master Race

Attached: pol meetup.jpg (461x346, 32K)

Only their verbal IQ is high. Their spatial IQ is low. It's why they make good lawyers and subversive politicians but can't into engineering or innovation.

Jews are an enemy hostile tribe and anyone who doesn't accept that fact is deluded.

Attached: oyvey.jpg (500x756, 187K)

At least try getting your facts straight. Jewish IQ is 108-115 average, white IQ is about 106 average.

All dog posts are JIDF shills
Saged.

>If jews are so powerful and have high iq maybe they know whats best for you.

Surely they do, so do we. But you are stuopid if you think they are doing just that.

They know what's best for them and their willing to use you to get it.

>they are taking a pic of us brother
>quick - look like a nosebreather!

Their IQ is a meme. Nepotism is the real name of their game.

> Their spatial IQ is low.

But that's all IQ is.

Attached: lataus.png (181x279, 5K)

They are not interested in doing the best thing for us, moron. They are interested in doing the best things for themselves, at the expense of everyone else.

I have an IQ of 141. Statistically speaking, they dont know better than me.

>Jews know what's best for whites
You mean die and get replaced by darkies?

I'm sure they know what's best for us. But they're DOING what's best for themselves. IQ has nothing to do with it, we need to defend ourselves.

>but can't into engineering or innovation
Nice delusion.
>As of 2017, Nobel Prizes[note 1] have been awarded to 902 individuals,[1] of whom 203 or 22.5% were Jews,[note 2] although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population.[2] This means the percentage of Jewish Nobel laureates is at least 112.5 times or 11,250% above average. Various theories have been made to explain this phenomenon, which has received considerable attention.[3][4][5]

>they know whats best for you
Excuse me, but are we talking about jews?

Attached: 10046001.jpg (720x550, 42K)

pfff no u don't. Average IQ of Israel is like 94.
Ashkenazi Jews have a 112 IQ avg according to some studies. Mormons got like 105, and there's several Christian sects with high avg IQ.

>Ashkenazi Jews have a 112 IQ avg according to some studies

i've yet to see one with a decent sample size, but it's more believable than other iq figures i've seen.

These dudes arent that bad looking

Judging by collective experience of you anons had with them - jews only know what's best for them.

It is about principle of soveriginity.
I don't want any non-Finn to have any fucking say on the affairs of my people.
I will never recognize anyone who is not a member of my ethnic group as an equal let alone an authority over my people.
To me, a jew telling a Finn how things should be run is fucking disgusting and moral injustice.

They are a group of parasites exploiting the people and killing our countries with degeneracy and immigration.

Do you think It makes me hate them any less because they were smart? (By the way, they aren't, thats a myth pic related)

Attached: 1525134064251.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

they clan together while chads and beta orbiters are backstabbing other white guys in the back.

jews are stupid but they are super homogeneous. they only hire their own. that's why jew law firms are always "the offices of shlomo, shekelburg, goldstein."

Well that may be true on average, but not here on Jow Forums.
Most of us have big engineering and business degrees, very smart, good genes, PhD, IQ 500, 6'3", chiseled jaw, piercing blue eyes, muscles all over, strength of 2 men, will get very far in life

Attached: superman.jpg (468x487, 33K)

The Jew is smart and sexy and the true Master Race. I will always follow his command.

Attached: tumblr_mnfdh0osF21qejgz3o1_500.gif (500x500, 995K)

>jews are so powerful
That's because they give breaks to their own in the banking and entertainment industries that whites can only dream of you dumb faggot

>white people have average 100 iq jews like 120+ average.
Genetic engineering can turn both to 200, what's clearly best for the whites is to attain it themselves and forbid it for anyone else.