How does this make you feel?

instagram.com/peachesnbean

Attached: 43119095_247466999225244_6807632439445787414_n.jpg (640x640, 58K)

hateful towards white women

Confused about sandy hook. As always everytime I get race baited I aso myself how did Adam Lanza murder 28 people with 5 gunshots

Attached: download (3).jpg (185x139, 5K)

Based
>Roasties can finally settle down without interfering with everyones life around them.
>Women's rights were a mistake

Attached: Just got this fresh suit .jpg (334x506, 42K)

A turk rape-baby hugging an ape

Everything seems to be in order

Kek

You're dumb. Women do not think and do not make decisions. You are just weak.

honestly whenever i see anything like this i wretch a little
like my natural reaction is to puke and cringe
like smelling maggots in an old bin.

I don't care

I am in my late 20s. I feel that this woman is probably at least 10 years older than me. If she is younger than me I will be surprised. In any case I don't care and neither should you, instathots are just another form of e-celeb cancer.

why are you defending roasties vlad?

At least the decay maggots play part in is natural, don't be so cruel to nature.

>turk rape baby

Kek

Pay the toll.

She looks fake and he looks stupid. Also nigger garbage should be ended.

happy, soon that thot will get what she deserves

Toll status: unpaid
Thot status: not patrolled.

that roastie looks legit old

Sad and lonely
David_Lee_Roth.jpg

She's a diamond dozen

this

Holy crap! Look at that body. That lucky young buck nigger takes that prime piece of white pussy to pound town every day. Meanwhile my incel white genes die out.

Attached: 41481902_304341620297294_5573709710873839380_n.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

Aroused :^)

Attached: Sniffff.png (1596x1183, 1.33M)

horny as fuck.
now I have to spank it before work, thanks user

Abandon slide thread. Check out Florida’s early voting numbers. Blue wave on life support.

Motivates me to work out, study, and get rich. Be better than them by twofold and they won’t stand a chance.

Aroused

>prime pussy
>40 year old

why should we care nigger?

>that receding hairline

Attached: 1428504225529.jpg (400x396, 29K)

I unironically do not feel anything anymore with this stuff. So many thots these days no point of even caring about it

My first reaction is disgust at the woman who would let a "man" whose race contains the most sexually transmitted diseases touch her, also one that is more likely to beat and kill her to boot. It also confirms that many women want ugly men (of all colors) and do not respect men who are more civil and don't dress like a clown.
It just confirms my belief that this world is upside down where clowns of both sexes are praised, while the cream of the crop is seen as oppressive and passe.

She looks jewish. Hope she is.

I am not, John.
Girls are not guilty you're weak.