Hillary 2020! I am all in for that! (gigglesnort)

Make it as real as possible! Get her on the ticket!
Make it happen! Then sit back in 2019 and watch the epic trainwreck. ;)

Attached: 2020-42718-hillary-clinton-speaking-getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 57K)

don't worry they got even better actors rehearsing for next election already

Democratic race in 2020 is going to be a hilarious shitshow. I hope every single one of these hopefuls throws their hat in. Hilldog, Bernie, etc. Especially Kamala Harris the obnoxious sheboon who I'm thinking will win the primary because YASS QUEEN

>gigglesnort 2020

If its not Hillary, I think Michelle Obama will make them run for president.

Michelle Obama the rapper?

She'll run and she'll win. Laugh all you want, laughingboy. Blue wave is coming. Americans are sick and tired of the right's violence.

I'm genuinely happy that this bitch will never become president of the USA and die feeling unfulfilled.

Abandon slide thread. Check out the midterm race in Florida.

What the fuck does Gigglesnort mean, nigga you watching Harry Potter?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

No, Michelle Obama the tranny.

Why don't you shut the heck up? Just because you don't like facts doesn't make this a slide thread (as if those existed)

I don't think her heart could withstand a 2nd loss.

Direct relations or relation through marriage should negate you from ever holding the same high level political position. Especially one such as a countries president.

It's her turn.

Truth is, whoever is on the 2020 democratic ticket, Trump should nickname them Dumb & Dumber.
This branding would be devastating.

She will run, she will win the dem nominee, Bill will die right before the first debate, media will use that to tell trump “you can’t attack a grieving widow” all the way to Election Day. Bill’s funeral will be in early November and a grandstand dem love fest... all of them from obama on down talking about how we need to unite the country etc. Those sound bites will run all the way to the polls.

NO. That's going to keep her out of Gitmo.

No matter how dumb the Dems are they aren't stupid enough to make this mistake again.

Hillary 2020 would be too easy. Trump would get re elected without contest. We actually need a real challenge to continue the chaos. Someone like Bernie Sanders would be a complete toss up and be the elections to end all elections.

Bernie was never anything more than a meme and he could never have won in the first place. We just like to gaslight shitlibs into thinking he stood a chance as a way of splintering the democratic base.

But by all means, I'd love that old kike to run again. Especially since he'd be what? almost 80 years old?

>aren’t stupid enough

Not so fast!

This but unironically

OH NO ONONONONONONO

Hillary 2020 is a given. There isn't anyone else. More importantly, iafter she runs in 2020 and loses, IMAGINE SHE HAS ANOTHER GO IN 2024.

In a wheelchair, "because FDR did it".

She's like the Terminator, she will literally never stop until she goes to room temperature.

> Eric Holder
> Elizabeth Warren
> Corey Booker
> Maxine Watters
> Hilldawg
> Kamalamala Harris

Attached: 1540751894469.jpg (480x480, 31K)

what about that commie spic with the teeth

How about Michelle Obama or Oprah?

>gigglesnort
Kill yourself faggot.

Where my Hildawgs at?

Attached: 1540602830681m.jpg (1024x680, 114K)

I'm with her (durdur)

Attached: 3CL-3juycb4hvWkxMkKVxshxpWwiehKnLSOA-TTk5nM.png (605x490, 104K)

Michael *

Attached: 64111-full.png (544x408, 201K)

It would be entertaining to have this woman in office but I might have to shoot someone that wants to take my guns and also they might tax half my paycheck for idiots college loans and medical insurance so fuck the dems

Ugh imagine another year of searching her shit her pants and cough up big green loogies

She'll be running to avoid prosecution. Hillary 2020 would be lol worthy. I actually welcome this, our meme cannons are already charged.

>Hillary 2020!
I had no idea she was so optimistic about living that long.

I see what you did THERE..

In the grave by 2020

Hm but this is what the dems thought when trump was running.
>LOL LETS GATHER AROUND AND SEE THIS DUMSTER FIRE
Let us not jjnx this

Attached: 1536867732436.gif (272x320, 884K)

I hope this doesnt happen. We'd be cucked beyond all recognition

They were too smart to win last time....

you sound exactly like you did 2 years ago

Please make them choose uncle Biden. Let faceberg and twatter overflow with pics of him creeping on kids.

Third loss.

Her power lies in the fear that she might become the Prez and seek retribution on those who “crossed” her.

Right?! I should register as democrat to push for her in the primary.

QUEEEEN

Attached: CA01E241-31EF-489B-ABFC-BB677415B763.jpg (799x520, 80K)

THIS TIME it's really her turn

She looks sick desu. Like a saggy corspse look.