Florida early voting thus far

>republicans
>democrats
>independent
Democrats take the lead in early voting, republicans hold the lead in mail in votes. Huge number of independent votes cast. This is really shaping up to be a tight race.
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Attached: 7EC1AC53-845B-4B0F-87B5-564E7C7E09C1.jpg (640x480, 207K)

FL is staying blue bootlickers

Doubt

fuck off nigger were red

I'ts really too bad those cat 5 hurricanes didn't do a better job

Looks like Democrats are spent, majority of Democrats vote early. So come Election Day, massive Red Wave will come.

Don’t rely too heavily on that. I blew my republican load on Saturday

Indies likely break against the party in power, not great news for Scott and DeSantis.

You're one person. Why do you think you're special?

I don’t, I’m just saying I wouldn’t get complacent and think that we have this in the bag.

Frankly these numbers don't bode well for the GOP. I expected a greater lead. People who vote early are all old farts and we know Florida is full of old farts who lean right. Since Independents primary vote against party in power in midterms, this means unless there is a huge pro-Trump turnout on election day, the GOP is in BIG trouble.

Florida is kind of a weird state. it's just barely to the right of the national average when it comes to national politics, but has a very Republican legislature and a Republican governor.

but Democrats vote early more than Republicans. also Independents lean to the right (there are far more registered Democrats than Republicans). if this is indicative of national trends, Republicans stand to gain in the election.

Florida is full of old farts from New York and New Jersey.

Most of the "old farts" in Florida are carpetbagging retirees from liberal areas like New York. And a ton of kikes.

Boomers LOVE to vote on election day

I have a bad feeling about this

No. There are tons of retirees from places like Michigan, Wisc, Ohio and Penn too who outnumber old kikes from Jew York and New England.

Hopefully the long lines turn of dem boomers. There's 8 ballot pages counting frount and back of shit.

In Florida it's always a close race. It's like flipping a coin. Early voting will not change this in any way.

Attached: 1504939960760.jpg (1264x692, 259K)

Huge improvement from 2016 for republicans. You can check archived early voting counts from the link in OP

Sorry meant to say 2014 and 2016

Hopefully Michael doest fuck us over.

Do you live in Florida? Almost all snowbirds around me are New York/jersey people. You can also tell by the types of restraints that cater to snowbirds.

>early voting
>democrats winning

Republicans work.

It will pick up later