Why is pol against marijuana?

I know there are degenerates and thots who use it, but this vegetable plant is literally a super plant. If we legalized every aspect of it and and apply this to it's maximum capacity it would make the west much more stable and capable of growth.

Attached: CannabisInfographicsRevised.png (2550x3300, 516K)

For all of those uses in your image, there are better alternatives.

Such as?

Scythians used it. It's the huwhite man's drug.

I'm high as FUCK right now, boombadoop! Wahahaahahhahahaha holy cow my fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 409961940631420938.png (128x128, 28K)

its been proven that weed is a gateway drug which inevitably leads to degeneration

Scythians are Asian. White is a generic term for a mix of European blood.

Obviously you want to copy us.

You just dont have the required freedom to do so.

We have ar 15s, ak 47s and legal marijuana. Isnt your whole freedom based off muh guns?

Why not free like us?

Attached: 1540513300335.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Its a fucking plat that makes you high. Get over it. It isn't magic, it isn't a "super plant." its just a plant that makes you high.

Actually it hasn't... The gateway theory was disproven ages ago

Wow there are a lot of uses for cannabis that aren't getting high.
This is why I deserve to get high on it.

It does more than just get you high though.

Scythians were huwhite.

Attached: 3q6q2_BOoeQ.jpg (1525x2160, 861K)

>better
Define "better" from a whole systems standpoint.
Protip: you're a crippledick jew and you can't.

Hi Nancy Reagan.

Potheads are mostly retards. For every one example of someone making 250,000 a year and also smokes pot I'll give you 1000 Jim Breuer looking dumb fucks and 10,000 worthless niggers that make society worse.
I used to toke. The shit's for giggling teenage children. It's a waste of time. Stoner culture is cancer.

Guess what. Every one of those examples given can be done with hemp, or an assortment of other plants that do many of the specific uses better, without all of those idiots and nigger animals poisoning society with their disgusting existences running around stoned and useless.
You want hemp legalized and hand out permits to grow it, that's cute sure let's do it. Finally you stoners can stfu with the whole Dupont conspiracy crap and we can have more of those desu quite shitty hemp hand lotions that smell bad around.

This.

Weed is literally one of the most effective plants in transforming sunlight to fiber. There's a reason why it would dominate in many of these fields.
Recreational use is also fine. People who are against anything regarding marijuana are either biased/stubborn or just stupid.

i'm tired of stupid people, and stupid people trying to explain DUDE WEED DOESN'T MAKE U RETARDED XDDDDDDDDDDD

ugh.

>Define "better" from a whole systems standpoint.
Cheaper, easier to produce, doesn't require us to restructure our agricultural economy, has more uses, and produces a superior product. Corn might be one of the most versatile products there is. I don't see farmers shifting from it.

Attached: corn.jpg (2341x1516, 406K)

Very gay child.
I took my morning dose and am on my way out the door to be a productive member of society

The hemp plant requires just half the amount of water needed to grow corn, it can grow successfully in a range of climates and soil types, requires no pesticides and grows very fast — up to 20 feet in just 100 days. It is truly an all-purpose crop; it can be grown virtually anywhere, with less water and fewer chemicals. This is all money saved for farmers — and once legalized, the demand for hemp will skyrocket. Profits for hemp farmers are practically in the bag already, but this could also be big news for environmental advocates.

Thanks, user! You sound very gay too, boombadoop xD

>Pot
Yeah nope. Legalisation is just to wrest away the power and cost-premium that come with illegality of goods. Its a big market for jobs and a big opportunity to find some "wonder" compounds.
Human body has a dedicated system of receptors for compounds in "weed lmao". And it has some benefits for the mind and body.

However, pot with all its culture is for retards, and it breaks the reward, dopaminergic system. IF any (illegal narcotic) compound can be used for more "growth" its amphetamines and phenidates. [If we talk about WEEED DUDE LMAO not about the plant itself].

This. Also this is the main reason it was banned. Large scale industrial cultivation would make cotton and wool nearly obsolete.
It was cultivated on a small-scale basis in whole of Europe (there are sources - diaries, that deal with weed lmao - not shitting you there is a polish diary from XVI-XVII century that said [paraphrazing] don't drink when you're sad go and smoke a joint); hell there even are old-as-fuck idioms that deal with weed in polish (propably couple in german too I ain't sure).

Nearly completely pest-resistant, no crop-diseases, high sun-to-fiber ratio, good source of oils, bio-fuels. High carbon-capture ratio.

Its a wonder plant, but to smoke it is retarded, and makes the user retarded.

Attached: 1539952867840.jpg (480x608, 83K)

>muh managers
>muh present is forever
>muh we have to only use one or the other
No, you are literally braindead.

>personal growth means stimulants
>being this much of a proud slave
Flag checks out

Why do you faggots keep pushing this?

At least try to legalize something useful, like amphetamines.

Cool but we all know that's not why you want it. All of those things can be accomplished (ussually more efficiently ir effectively) with other plants.

Crank head on stolen cell phone confirmed

>hurr durr we can only use the most superior thing
Shouldn't you kill yourself for being a reductionist crippledick?

>Most applied use, as drugs, not mentioned
as a no BS Stoner I rate your pic 0.5 roach out of 5 joint

Only personally. If scum want to fuck up their brains, it's no business of mine.

Attached: Stoner.jpg (757x412, 390K)

Using it for all those things are amazing, but most of it will go to potheads who say it will do all those things and dood weed

jews just want to tax the shit out of it and not fix our fucking roads.

>and once legalized, the demand for hemp will skyrocket. Profits for hemp farmers are practically in the bag
no
it will be taxed and regulated all to fuck

I.e concrete and insulation replacement

You guys are STILL bickering over weed? That's just adorable.

Why shouldn't we use the best solution available to us?
Because you want to get high?
I think weed should be legal but I don't hide behind these bullshit reasons. Just admit you don't give a shit about hemp clothing or whatever and that you just want to some weed. Because if your reasons are that you want to use hemp for industrial purposes then there's no point.

ebin, so kind of you to be a functioning member of (((society)))

I get better grades when I smoke pot & study than when I take Adderall and study.

Why should we put all our eggs into one basket? Besides, isn't "better" subject to context? Of course it is.
>implying that I can only want one thing
Sure, I absolutely want to light up legally. I also want to see a lot of marginal corn fields replanted with something a little less deadly and diabetes-inducing. I also want to see the DEA shed 95% of its """work""" force. I also want some comfy jammies. "Better" has to do with a lot more than the end product.

Yeah, the Puritans left us a complete shit of a culture.

Attached: 1537500805524.jpg (474x266, 25K)

>weed was legal in NS Germany
>weed was legal in the USSR
>weed is legal in Best Korea

Really makes you think...

I used some yesterday. It was an epic win.

Dude weed LMAO

Attached: 874.jpg (755x598, 155K)

daily reminder that a lot of people vote left because are stoners/junkies, if we get nationalists parties to approve marijuana we would stole a lot of lefties votes. so i am for liberalization of marijuana, the profits could be also used to educate the jouths and prevent them to use it because using marijuana when

>weed is legal in my country
>Stopped smoking it

Am I just a fucking hipster?

Keep drinking that 40's propaganda, you are a true patriot! Obey.

(((better alternatives)))

based and redpilled

I eat weed every day

This is unironically true

Simple - cause all poz-hahnrei trolls here are saying this.