Say hello to the next chancellor of germany. Merkel's padawan Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer

Say hello to the next chancellor of germany. Merkel's padawan Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer.

I hope you'll have fun spelling it for the next 12 years burgers.

Attached: merkels-kronprinzessin.jpg (960x430, 92K)

Where did it all go so right?

Attached: SichBeugenFürDeutschland.png (1067x646, 987K)

Last election kinda.

>I hope you'll have fun spelling it for the next 12 years burgers.
Implying Germany will be a country in 12 years. It's the European Union, you can't use the old nation names! Are you a racist?

God I'm glad I'm not in Germany I mean I'd really hate to be german that you hate your own country so much you want to see it over run by shitskin Invaders news flash they're not going to respect your micro aggression or your 27000 gender no they just going to rape you and throw you off a roof

Is she feminazi?

Angry Krump-Krautburger

Muslims will elect a female leader?
How very progressive of them.

>she
I can't believe you'd say that. Sexist!

>Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer
Not compelling. Why not Ursula von der Leyen or Julia Klöckner. Altmaier and Spahn for sure not.

Anyway Merkel achived what was her duty.

Attached: 4tesReich.jpg (710x683, 68K)

(((Radical Centrism))) gets a new boost in Germany. African baboons and Arab neanderthals will now have upper limits on their home heating expenses...so based!!

Ursula von der Leyen has less charisma than Hillary Clinton and Julia Klöckner is a dumb bimbo.

now they just need the balkans and norway.

>SichBeugenFürDeutschland.png

Attached: italy.png (746x327, 102K)

We'll just call her Krampus.

Is this one childless too in a State where not having children is bad for society and your personal tax burden due to them not being there to pay in for you (or something like that)?

Forgot to add: 99.9999% of Americans have zero idea that Germany has a chancellor on the top instead of the president, that it is a woman and her name. They just do not care.

Is that woman wearing a Groucho fake nose and glasses?

Anne Cramp. Got it.

Excellent post. Really shows what heights the right can ascend to. Great post, dude. Blue wave coming

no... that's just the way people in the marx family look. Oh what? you didn't know his name was Groucho Marx?

Is her nose a little Jewish? Or am I over-sensitive these days?

>Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer
How do you say that?

Any men in the mix?

It's pronounced crypto kike

Kannegret Kramp-Karrenbauer is Hilalry but worse. Has she actually ever won an election or have all of her positions come from political appointment?

Keep letting women run your country and they will keep running it into the dirt.

German men are all C uc k s

yikes

Attached: Rudy absolutly haram.jpg (187x144, 8K)

Is it set in stone for this bish to win? I know that Merkel is obviously stepping down so they can get in another globalist puppet to do damage control before the Germans flip and go full autistic.

I’d really like for the Germans to flip and go full autistic though.

Attached: 9542B6C8-219B-41C7-A5E7-8FC991AD5D2A.png (634x566, 30K)

nah, she was Ministerpräsidentin (state chancellor/governor) for the 2nd or 3rd time in I think rhineland-pfalz if im not mistaken. Its not a big state but she had some responsibility. But she is a merkel bot

Yeah, a few, but nobody anybody would like.

Anne Kramp = Merkel.

Germany even if you can call it that, is fucked. There will be no recovery from this.
The only hope is that the EU dissolves and implodes in the next 6 months.

Attached: 71A1E19E-BE26-4A31-8953-A875E23D5B03.jpg (231x218, 21K)

How can anyone be still be surprised that when women run a country they turn it into a cuntry.

It's not set in stone but it's most likely. That chick has been groomed by Merkel for that position for the longest time and she still has some leverage. Also it might take too much time to build another candidate in time, or the serious ones will watch from the shadows to watch her take the fall in 21.

ah it was Saarland not rhineland pfalz. Which is a fuckin joke, Saarland is by far the smallest state in germany, like 500k people or something

>Forgot to add: 99.9999% of Americans have zero idea that Germany has a chancellor on the top instead of the president, that it is a woman and her name. They just do not care.

99.9999% of Americans cannot find Germany on a world map, think Hitler was chancellor in the 1990s and think the EU is let by Vladimir Putin.

Attached: 767355FF-7CD2-4A19-9003-19CDA564B645.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Kramp-Karrenbauer stands a chance in the upcoming inner-party fights. Based Friedrich Merz already declared his comeback. Also flag-in-wind Jens Spahn is in the race.
Kramp-Karrenbauer will get fought by the conservatives and the atlcantic bridge fraction which Will be backing Merz because he is the only one with dirt on his hands regarding refugee and euro rescue policies.

Merz could be a good choice. Also regarding upcoming state elcetion if merkel backs down.

>Ursula von der Leyen has less charisma than Hillary Clinton and Julia Klöckner is a dumb bimbo.

You confirmed with this, that they are ideal candidates for the puppet masters behind the curtain.

are you a burger? that's Ireland

*stands no chance

**without dirt on his

>karrenbauer
im probably related to this dumpster fire
jesus christ

It's not one Volk though, but Neubürger

>I’ll forget how to spell Krampus

Attached: 18C848FE-2B5E-4074-8D48-5010B0B8C618.png (500x446, 207K)

goddamn german women are so fucking ugly, must be something in the water

Why does Germany keep electing dykes to their highest office?

May as well be.

The only thing that can fix this is more migrants

Mission: 20% by 2021

greens will take over in 2021