imgur.com/a/F9oeNyS
>Latakia Sep 12
imgur.com/a/gnRYqHn
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Oct 24
>Idlib:HTS clashes with Suqour Al-Sham faction of the National Liberation Front inside the town of Jarjinaz
>SAA preparing to launch Idlib operation after jihadists refuse to leave buffer zone
>US Special Forces clash with unknown group near Manbij city
>DeZ:SDF storms IS defenses inside al-Sousah village. Reports that IS launched a counter-attack to break SDF siege on Al-Marashidah&Sousah
>Rebels continue attacks inside Idlib buffer zone(Latakia,Aleppo CS)
>More civilians to exit Idlib through Abu Duhur crossing
>US envoy visits northern Syria amid the start of joint patrols in Manbij
>The National Liberation Front (NLF) announces its support for the Suqour al-Sham in fight against HTS
>SAAhas resumed artillery bombardment of terrorist positions in the area of Tulul al-Safa
>Idlib:Report that Jihadist rebels allegedly transport ‘chlorine and sarin gases’ to Jisr Al-Shughour
>Sy gov approves inspection by joint panel of UN experts&chemical weapons watchdog on two research centers
>DeZ:SDF backed by French&US attacks IS positions near Bukamal.They secured the Baghouz Al-Fouqani area
>Turkey gives jihadist rebels last warning to leave Idlib buffer zone

Prev

Attached: 1540806500270.jpg (960x583, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJJo6hDdkMM
youtube.com/watch?v=31My5CnwVIM
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/1056880201907478529
twitter.com/Bosni94/status/1056881653216407552
twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1056882083929509889
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Terror_Units
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/balk/

First for wahda hurriya and ishterakiya

How the fuck the SDF are defeated by ISIS while ISIS was on the verge of collapse and run out of manpower ?

Told ya, battle of the bulge

Attached: SoonInshala.jpg (600x600, 57K)

sandstorms prevented US airsupport and whatnot, daesh made a big fuckin push and got to Iraqi border.

/sg/ is ded

Attached: cngyvn2woaek1nk_0.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Bad weather, so no air support. Also defeat in detail.

Which one should i choose?

Attached: Drive Your Dreams.jpg (1200x810, 142K)

The SDF infantry must be really incompetent to be defeated each time there is some sand in the air

Are they employing one legged one eyed one armed dwarves as soldiers ?

bro the one with the dushka is always the best, or an anti air gun since it can double as a machine gun.

I love Toyota hilux technical so fucking much. I heard you ruskis made a desert fighting brigade with one which is very smart

Attached: handsome.png (600x800, 467K)

You are a ruski, use the rocket pod, it's in your DNA

I'd go anti-air or rockets. Its pretty good agains both infantry and vehicles.

you try fighting in a sandstorm faggot its utter shit

easy for daesh to sneak up on your position and btfo you from all sides when you cant see them

Yup, the parallels with the Battle of the Bulge are even that they did this offensive during sand storms while the Nazi army did during a winter storm so in both cases the opposing army couldn't muster it's air power

Attached: Battle-of-the-Bulge.jpg (800x548, 154K)

Also this desu

Attached: 1540591525936.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

Attached: 1540614440029.jpg (1519x854, 67K)

Attached: 1540803656676.png (483x253, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cJJo6hDdkMM

Attached: 1540591888889.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

SDF fanboys are using the excuse that it was low morale Arab fighters, but honestly US probably trains their proxies like their own army, to always have air supremacy, so when they lose it they perform shit

Good day fellow intelectuals
Death to Saudis

also how bad would creating man made sandstorms be for the ecosystem? I was thinking its actually a brilliant idea to curb western airpower if you were to somehow agitate the sands.
not fucking spam stop fflagging me system

Attached: heavysweatone.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Yeah the US always perform badly when they don't have all their gadgets at disposition, that's why french or british army performs better because we have so much cuts in expenses that they don't have that kind of support anyway

live
press conference
merkel will declare giving up being head of CDU as result from Hessen Wahl.
government coalition parties lost together ~20% in that election
youtube.com/watch?v=31My5CnwVIM

unrelated yeah yeah, but maybe some are interested

"A weapon to surpass Metal Gear"

Attached: gray-lasko-pedestal-fans-2524-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 54K)

idk a weather machine

You know whats a blackpill, modern soldiers utilize tons of fucking drugs in order to be in fighting shape these days. The mutts are the worse and I remember how they sold heaps of their combat drugs to locals back in Iraq and created degenerate addicts.

thats what happens when you come to "our country" a touch thr hand of our npc prime minister

Based

Attached: Saudi reading a Houthi's power level.png (160x160, 28K)

Bro do u live in mirabooka?

Aboslute kek

Attached: Punished Bashar, a hero denied his Country.jpg (800x450, 117K)

>to always have air supremacy,
I asked a relative who served as an officer, in theory, as I understood, they also learn how to fight without air supremacy.
that's German though, dunno how accurate it is, was just a over the table talk

Saudis and all gulf """""""Arabs"""""""""" should be stricken off the official list of Arabs

Omani cucks just recognised pissrael and Dubai played the kike anthem during some jewdo ceremony

its actually perfect why not? Agitate massive sandstorms with fans and those thumpers like you see in half life 2, then you have a perfect sandy environment.

INB4 thermals, thermal optics for every single footsoldier? nah brah nah

also put enough sand and no thermal optics will be able to see thru.

in theory they also learn how to fight in arctic conditions

no in not a fucking abo why

no disrespect if you live there but I played baseball there once back in primary school and was shocked at the sheer number of coons that live there

Why are the k*rds such useless cucks?

Attached: 1488391607634.png (512x358, 256K)

What is the opinion of the iraki people on the syrian government ?

imagine every youth in Germany doesn't know anyone being Kanzler besides Merkel
those who r 18 now where 5 years old when she became Kanzlerin

Bulge? OWO

Good riddance

they shouldn't just be stricken off the list,

they should be genocided.

Attached: meccasteve.png (999x902, 871K)

totally not a dictator or anything.

>Ramadi SWAT kills a bear that escaped from a farm

Attached: Dqq_hXRX4AArkHF.jpg (540x960, 39K)

When i was living in Perth it's where they said all the Iraqis lived. I have some cousins who live there but yeah the place is a shithole filled with Africans

Beautiful digits!

Also anyone who isn't a liberal, a Kurd or a part of a group that is fighting Bashar likes the guy. Including the Syrians i met here

Attached: Vegeta maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

RUSSIA BTFO

Attached: 1233155627.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>During a search operation in al-Qunitra, the SAA seized two TOW launchers and dozens of ATGMs of different types.
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/1056880201907478529
Based burgers supplying the SAA with ATGMs

Attached: DqrK3zzW4AAIF1o.jpg (660x447, 103K)

Why didn't the Turkish army use this technology in Afrin? Do they have such devices?

Indeed 8=========D~~~

Even within the sunni population ?

>battle of the bulge
You mean what goes on every day with my gf's face and my pant's crotch region?

I remember back before the Syrian civil war, Maliki and all the pro-Iranian parties hated Assad because they blamed him for allowing and funding resistance groups into Iraq

Less with the Sunnis but it's quite common to find those who are cool with him

Think the will be sent to russia?

weird weird, I heard of Iraqi Christians near Joondalup

Cockroaches don't care about losses if it's getting them closer to their target

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1366x734, 208K)

1. Why would they blind themselves?
2. The area surrounding the k*rd mountains of Afrin isn't desert.

I don't know about Sunnis but I think allawi got some support from Assad during the 2010 elections in Iraq and his voters were mainly Sunni even though he's Shiite

Maliki is a complete failure both as a ruler and as a person so he doen't count

Really? Must be new arrivals

Is there some collaborations between the SAA and the irakian army on the border ?

The Russians have better ATGMs than TOW and dozens of TOWs have been captured before this.

how many foreigners in Iraq just curious? Ive heard there are pajeet and chink oil workers now. Do you see them? Do Iraqis have a distaste for chinks and pajeets, like would they allow the whole kaffala system in the gulf where they bring heaps of pajeet and chink workers (both low class and high class expats just in general)

Yes

Attached: Kawaii Bashar 1492037192907.jpg (480x479, 38K)

Video of the haul:
twitter.com/Bosni94/status/1056881653216407552

Yeah of course they are both against ISIS but since Iraq is officially allied with America they can't be seen as too friendly with Syria. The hashd sent some people to fight for Assad

yeah from basra I heard, it was like 1 or 2 families idk

>#YAT are arriving up north of Hajin as well as tons of #YPG. Some other equipment is also showing up I’m not at liberty to talk about right now. But it’s armored. As others have said, YPG is going to be replacing DMC in several areas after they lost a ton of fighters.
twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1056882083929509889
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Terror_Units

hashd also actually sent some volunteers to yemen to help houthis

god I just want Syria Iraq to be unified that's gonna be my birthday wish every year from now

And the official stance of the iraki government on the SDF is ?

maliki should be nailed and executed on a cross and all US stooges and collaborators.

>hashd also actually sent some volunteers to yemen to help houthis
Groups in the PMU, not PMU officially.

Fuck off, Maliki is based.

Attached: smug_maleki.jpg (460x307, 25K)

Dude FYI there's no such thing as "Iraqi government". There's 50 different factions each one has their own opinion and I think right now not many Iraqis care about Syria, too concerned with domestic urgencies like water and electricity

>dat source
al AI(yy-)DStr*nNEETs(c)he-pedo"MAN" r*ddit nigger confirmed

they've kept quiet but its not favourable

Iranian dog spotted

It's always useful to learn stuff from the otherside.
For example the F-5s Russia got after vietnam.

this desu.

I for one wish the fucking turks would open the flow for some water to come through and help the area. The sooner we can turn Iraq into a self sufficient agrarian state like it was the sooner we can stand on our feet.

>Is there some collaborations between the SAA and the irakian army on the border ?
Fuck yeah, there are even some Iraqi special forces forces inside Syria not to mention the many different Iraqi militias as well.

>how many foreigners in Iraq just curious? Ive heard there are pajeet and chink oil workers now. Do you see them?
Yup, Chinks, Japs and Koreans are rare but the Pajeets are infesting Baghdad, they're here to work and the business owners love it cus they're so cheap so you don't pay much and work with almost any job you give them.

>Do Iraqis have a distaste for chinks and pajeets, like would they allow the whole kaffala system in the gulf where they bring heaps of pajeet and chink workers (both low class and high class expats just in general)
Everyone's fine with Chinks but not so much with the Bangladesh guys infesting everything and taking the youth's jobs

Attached: Iraqi PMU soldier Samurai style.jpg (1184x800, 107K)

>Iran
I wish, Maliki loves American cock even more

I doubt that will happen soon, Iraq has literally no means to pressure Erdogan. I wish we could bomb their dams or something

He loves both. He's a mega slut

This desu. He even tried to destroy the victory arch

Attached: 56274615.jpg (478x320, 34K)

C'mon, it's a system from the 70's, even Iran has reverse engineered it...

Attached: 1499269907402.png (1127x685, 71K)

Aye

fuck me those untermenschen better be cleansed quick god damn. Do they keep to themselves or do they try to larp and woo women as they do everywhere else? Those fuckers are so horny its unreal. Back in malaysia, bangladeshis in internet cafes instead of working would spend hours on omegle and chaturbate trying to talk to chicks lmao.

start putting up some posters dude im serious ive seen their infestations its like cockroaches you do not want them in your fucking country.

>XXY
kek
Baathist rat detected.

Attached: 22244351.jpg (250x226, 6K)

there are a lot of chink and pajeet workers here in AU as well. Believe me they are the worst thing you can import do not listen to anyone. In Sydney every fucking place you have a menial job its always a chink or pajeet that works it.

There are some highclass expat pajeets which are cool and hardworking but my god their young men population are absolute untermenschen it boils my stomach seeing them

Merkel declared she will not try to become Kanzlerin again, this is her last term.
not a real surprise tbqh

>there are even some Iraqi special forces forces inside Syria
Working with SDF.
>many different Iraqi militias as well
Not approved by the previous government.
Did you already forget when the kikes bombed hashd militias operating without the approval of "Baghdad" in Bukamal and your previous cuck gov said they don't care if they die outside Iraq?

>Do they keep to themselves or do they try to larp and woo women as they do everywhere else?
They mostly keep to themselves. Iraqi women wouldn't go out with them even if they tried

>start putting up some posters dude im serious ive seen their infestations its like cockroaches you do not want them in your fucking country.
Yeah we could get an infestation on our hands if we don't keep them in check

>In Sydney every fucking place you have a menial job its always a chink or pajeet that works it
Same here desu. All the malls, alot of the restaurants, etc

yes but the F-5 at the time was also from the 60s.
And the Tow has gotten quite a few upgrades from missiles and stuff.
And you never know what someone else figured out that you missed.

>>The absolute state of mutts trained forces in afghanistan

Attached: Fuuuuck.jpg (720x540, 58K)

>being against Baathism

By Allah you people are dogs. I will go on as usual.

>hiroshimoot bantZ
der AI(yy-)DStr*nNEETs(c)he-pedo"MAN" BTFO

Attached: watsonslag.jpg (687x759, 113K)

still purge the fuck out of them they are actual filth. Its fucking unreal they live in squalid conditions and in absolute filth, 10 man to a toilet. Its all the same be it paki, indian, Bangladeshi or even Nepalese (although the latter is respectable). They are legit slave incels

t. I used to be friends with them when I was a kid lmao, used to chat with them whenever id go to the local internet café. Only by knowing them you can feel true disgust by them.