Suicide

Gonna walk east today. Lost my son, lost my dad, lost all my money and my business.

Going to be with dad again. Still so much to learn from him.

Sorry J. Losing you was too much hurt for daddy. Grandpa loved you. He saw you when you were a little tiny baby. He’ll watch over you. We all loved you.

Attached: 178058BA-04B4-40E1-BE9E-916529B3FF02.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

stay strong user

What the hell are you on about?

Don't kill yourself homie.

One way ticket to Vanuatu dude. Hang out in the sun eating coconuts with the coconut people for a few years. Reassess.

Death is final. There's more life to experience

All for bailing though, don't wage slave around. Literally drop out in a tropical paradise instead of dying.. initially anyway man

What happened?

Reconsider. You were granted the blessing of suffering by Lord to get closer you to him and grant you greater understanind, if you reject that, you reject Lord and you will spend eternity in the outer darkness with Satan and Stalin not in heaven with your father and son.

Jesus lives and loves you

sell everything and move to a southaest-asian shithole.

Attached: 1291105645175.jpg (200x217, 60K)

Don’t have any money left. That’s why I’m walking

we're here for you brother
listening..

What's wrong?

If you absolutely have to kill yourself take as many shitskins as possible with you

I don't get it. Just relax. Your perceptions about the future aren't correct. You're emotionally compromised.

Take a year to rebalance yourself. And then if you still feel the same way next year, go ahead and hang yourself.

Bro take some time away fron your environment, get your head clear.

The darker the sky, the brighter the stars, user.

what happened to your son?

well what are you waiting for? fuck off and die faggot

Hmm you can always find a way to get some initial cash. I'd call that your goal though bro.

Since your going to kill yourself confess your biggest secret to us.

Sounds like a Billy Joe Shaver song.

>t. melanin heavy mutt

Attached: dafa5ac8ac0010ce7b3f5f2d02874dbf33f3a58fb09160c59666a23dce61e13f[1].jpg (450x334, 27K)

>>>/9rk/
Why don't you use the right boards. There's literally a board for almost everything.

Attached: 1479734228261.jpg (607x341, 34K)

Life is a gym where we've come to make ourselves strong user. These things are a part of life. Little by little we lose everything until we ask ourselves "What the hell are we even here for?". You have to ask yourself that question user. What are you here for?

What did your son like to do? Maybe you could help other kids in doing that and find joy in it?

You can get through it brother.

It will get better.

I laughed so hard

Attached: 77a380491f4f06b04482b174df3de86b.gif (400x222, 410K)

you better stream it on r9k you attention seeking faggot

Lol record it fag

This is why you should only fall in love with 2D girls.

Attached: DqWEi49UUAArnA2.jpg (882x1246, 145K)

is there somewhere i can donate lmk

Attached: 1540504135990.jpg (271x277, 13K)

Hey user, you've hit rock bottom there is only going up from here on out. Don't take the easy way out. I've lost business before , it should teach you all the lessons of what not to do moving forward. Don't give up it's possible to get back on your feet and thrive again.

Start again. Colonel Sanders started KFC when he was like 70 years old. There is still time. You can do what you want. Get a job, save up, start a business again. It's possible.

OP, we need good men for the future. life is hell, hang in there, bud. please don't do whatever you plan on doing. we're all in this together. don't you want to be alive to see the jew thrown down the well so our countries can be well?

I Don't know if anything I or anyone else can say to you can make you reconsider. But I just ask that you delay your suicide. Give it a day or two at least then see how you feel.

look at nu-Jow Forums begging you to reconsider. these people are as weak as you are. they'll all die by their own hand too

your death will cleanse my board one redditfag at a time

Your son, father and grandpa wouldn't want to see you give up. Give it your all in each life.

Can i have your stuff?

Don't do it brother, commit your life to the church. If you kill yourself you won't be able to join your family in heaven.

You are a browser of Jow Forums. Surely you know how dire the situation in this country is, we need every individual to do their bit to push back against the dark abyss of the satanic 1984 police state being built around us.

God bless you user, I hope you change your mind.

imagine all the anime and vidya you're gonna be missing out on

monika is trash tier waifu and character

I'm here if you want to talk user, you still have a lot to live for

Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary emotional problems. You have value. People will miss you.

Hey Nigel stop you fuck. Suicide is for weaklings, come on, you're not like that.

Go have some coffee, enjoy the day, they would want you to live and carry on.

Exactly.

Don't be a weak cunt.

Attached: 2014officespace11.gif (535x288, 581K)

Get the fuck off pol you fucking nigger... take your suicide larps back to be

Also MODS!!!!!!!!!

Stream it or fuck off, nobody cares about you,

OP is a faggot and wont delivar

How cruel, to inflict more suffering on a family that has already lost so much.

>well what are you waiting for? fuck off and die faggot
That's the spirit!

Post your BCH wallet address so we can send you some bitcoin cash to help out.

Money isn't everything. What a trivial thing to end yourself over.

how did your son die user?

further proof that the Irish aren't white. kys potato nigger. we need good anglos for the fight, not faggots like you.

more blood in drumpfs hands

Take a year, he says to the man who is struggling to make it past the next minute.

His perception is correct, and his proposition is perfectly reasonable, hell even understood. It's hell out here. What he needs, what we all need is someone to drag us through the dirt of time until those unbearable feelings pass.

Attached: average polack.png (1644x1370, 96K)

this

Why no money? What happened to the business?

And a real man would just blast himself without attention whoring online. You’re not gonna kill yourself, let’s be real here.

Attached: 6CB7AF7D-EA9C-420B-8EF2-1B79C7A5911B.jpg (268x256, 22K)

you're a weak minded beta male who most likely thinks of suicide everyday. do it pussy. none will miss you

Live mate, your son and father would want that.

Holy shit lol

All of you say you are fascist
But you are all the softest hearted people

Ily pol

Don't fucking dare do that to your boy.

It's a cluster fuck of hell if you do

Suicide is for pussies and faggots. But if you're gonna do it, at least have the decency to take out the rest of the UK with you. That place is a fucking blight.

F

Attached: 1515797696223.jpg (640x640, 98K)

Max out credit cards and flee the country. Make a fresh start somewhere else.

OP could start charging a fee for sucking cocks. Tha would fix his money issues.

He is already suicidal don't make him think of bCash

give me your address and I'll take you out first

this

No, nobody needs that.
Just take a year. He can make it. It's impossible to starve to death in a 1st world country.

Don't whine about doing it, JUST FUCKING DO IT

Attached: DO IT.jpg (810x454, 27K)

OP,
You need to go to your local bureaucrat. Explain your situation.
Then to the church.
It'l be just fine

Come home.

Attached: nnB9Smu.png (1000x1502, 989K)

If you have to do this, make it fuckin' count. Don't waste an opportunity to do something good. I am not suicidal, but if I were, I would take out as many Jews, globalist politicians, feminists and cops as possible.

Don’t do it man. Fight back.

>admits to being suicidal

leave this place, it's for men. not little boys like you

Don't end it. Ask for help. You need it.

Do you have Venmo? I have a lot of money. Maybe willing to donate.

user, I'm sorry

I feel you bro. It sucks how everything seems to automatically go to shit when you are badly grieving.

That's why we pay the goddamn taxes.

People die all the time if you kys you're just an asshole.

F

Attached: 1539593705460.jpg (970x545, 58K)

no, it's for white men, not niggers like you. whites' compassion is what sets us apart from niggers and chinks. you are clearly a nigger.

Just a friendly reminder how easy it is.

Attached: strangulation-hanging-20-638.jpg (638x479, 47K)

do you have any idea how insane that sounds

Godspeed user. Enjoy ever sandwich.

>lives in nanny state
>illegals/niggers can live no problem in london
>"i dont have money, poor fucking me"
B8/8

Attached: strangulation-hanging-21-638.jpg (638x479, 70K)

Fucking degenerate

What are those smokes you fuck?

Attached: F715F068-6134-4D9F-A587-F5C9EA12B70B.jpg (759x487, 150K)

Jow Forumsis politics
There's Fuking 10 other places to take this shit
Now fuck off
>herb grows in the field anons.

What about your wife?

So many faggots, lol op wants to actually do something with his life and you fags can't except it. OP is his own master

If he's rock bottomed, you are essentially telling him to wonder the world as a homeless person.

When has that ever helped anyone?

>homie

Attached: 1486263181593.jpg (214x265, 18K)

w-what happened to your son?

i dont have compassion for the weak. you need compassion to live, you are devoid of strength or will. you will kill yourself someday and thats why you are so assblasted. you are worse than a nigger. you are a nigger female

>kys fag

context user

Attached: 1540373162955.jpg (675x371, 30K)

again, straight nigger-tier.