Brit/pol/

dying union Edition

Attached: IMG_20181029_114815.png (1080x1353, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EqWKR7eq-CQ
express.co.uk/news/politics/1037743/merkel-pictures-young-angela-merkel-quits-german-leader-germany-news
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7608490/pique-ramos-barcelona-real-madrid-el-clasico-abuse/
metro.co.uk/2018/10/29/man-collected-all-the-the-plastic-he-used-for-a-year-and-this-is-what-it-looks-like-8084730/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6327079/One-five-dead-Leicester-City-helicopter-crash-Thai-beauty-Nursara-Suknamai.html
channel4.com/news/black-history-month-the-politics-of-racial-representation
theneweuropean.co.uk/quiz-have-you-been-paying-attention-to-this-weeks-european-news-october-26-2018-1-5753497
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/justine-greening-theresa-may-conservative-leadership-prime-minister-tory-budget-minister-a8606416.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46010550
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45990384
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46015646
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46011779
strawpoll.me/16737080
youtube.com/watch?v=lwleaxA0ps0
youtube.com/watch?v=2u1zK8AaHic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You deserve your suffering

Attached: KillThemAll.jpg (604x416, 132K)

XD

But we're not suffering though, the EU is and Ireland is.

Attached: Teashock.jpg (487x342, 16K)

Only union that is going to die is with between Scotland and England.

Attached: Post brexit eu support.png (640x429, 64K)

Show your flag, kraut.

What difference does being a slave to neoliberalism directed by the EU or being a slave to neoliberalism directed by the UK have on your personal life besides resorting to spooks like nationalism or identity?

Attached: 1534709737367.jpg (2644x1835, 3.76M)

And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1479138668624.jpg (665x429, 55K)

We have you by the balls Nigel, Irish sea border and Alea iacta est for Irish reunification, or you crash out and even if it'll be bad for us, it'll be way worse for you.

Attached: Ireland.png (523x700, 72K)

Lol can't wait to join daddy in failed empires.

You really don't Abdul Rajil bin Teasocks.

Attached: 1537523530528.jpg (730x516, 98K)

wakey wakey
youtu.be/EqWKR7eq-CQ

Fucking insane. Arrested for staring intensely.

Question:

Is it rude if I book the day of my Christmas party at work off as a holiday? It's on a Thursday, and apparently we're all (~30 people) going to play minigolf before having a meal. I was going to book Thursday and Friday off to avoid it. Last year we kept having to move seats every hour or so on the boss's orders so people could socialize with others.

Its going to be a great day, one for reverence and humility when the EU tells the other nation states that they must pay up more, receive less and will have to take more refugees after Britain leaves.

Literally EU faggot has come to realise this. The EU tax is going to be greater on your country after we officially leave. Those countries like Poland and Romania who receive the most will receive a considerably less generous payment.

But your refugees will continue, your voting rights will be diminished and overtime your nations will be eroded into oblivion.

All while Britain begins to rebuild properly for the first time since WWII.

Rule Britannia

Attached: 4a8.jpg (652x629, 33K)

Difference between restoring European hegemony and submission to USA/Russia/China respectively.

so then the EU is a good thing?

England must be free of the lefty cucks in Scotcuckland.

Free us! SET US FREE.

Attached: 1538066739043.png (503x443, 262K)

I don`t think you understand how EU functions. Issues of immigration, including those regarding refugees are dictated on national policy level. EU has no mandate over it legally nor otherwise since border control,immigration and citizenship status are decided by member states themselves. It would however be different if the union had constitution or institutions in place for effect of this policy.

Attached: reality of Brexit.jpg (1165x738, 73K)

Just say you have an extended family weekend, so you dont come across as rude or as someone whos trying to skip the party.

I believe the EU has still a few more years around until it goes to shit, but everything will continue to decline and we'll have crisis after crisis.
I'll therefore move to Serbia where my parents came from in a few months. No one will dare to fuck with Serbia after the EU collapses.
Also life's better there, no foreigners, no jews, no hate speech laws, everyone has kalashnikovs and grenades at home, women submit to their husbands as they should.

I can't lie like that. I have two days of holiday left, and people already know I'm very quiet and not sociable. I just don't want to play minigolf, or ruin the mood by standing at the side watching and pretending to enjoy myself.

No argument in sight, you can't get a deal without Irish sea border, and doing so would collapse your government because your leadership is retarded and threw away their majority, so you need a snap election and then bend the knee or your country is economically fucked.

Looks like a bunch of well integrated people to me, no sharia rape gangs here Muhammad.

Attached: fleg.png (759x567, 728K)

Lmfao this is the best brit/pol/ in ages

I spit on shitain.

>Angela Merkel pictures: The moment a young Merkel shot to the world stage - 18 years ago
express.co.uk/news/politics/1037743/merkel-pictures-young-angela-merkel-quits-german-leader-germany-news

>Gerard Pique asks Barcelona fans to stop chanting abuse at Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos in middle of El Clasico
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7608490/pique-ramos-barcelona-real-madrid-el-clasico-abuse/

>Man collected all the the plastic he used for a year – and this is what it looks like
metro.co.uk/2018/10/29/man-collected-all-the-the-plastic-he-used-for-a-year-and-this-is-what-it-looks-like-8084730/

> One of five dead in Leicester City helicopter crash was Thai beauty Nursara Suknamai
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6327079/One-five-dead-Leicester-City-helicopter-crash-Thai-beauty-Nursara-Suknamai.html

>Black History Month: the politics of racial representation
channel4.com/news/black-history-month-the-politics-of-racial-representation

>QUIZ: Have you been paying attention to this week's European news?
theneweuropean.co.uk/quiz-have-you-been-paying-attention-to-this-weeks-european-news-october-26-2018-1-5753497

>Justine Greening hints at Conservative leadership bid if Theresa May is toppled, saying 'things need to change'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/justine-greening-theresa-may-conservative-leadership-prime-minister-tory-budget-minister-a8606416.html

>Philip Hammond prepares last Budget before Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46010550

>Huge rise in students in Scotland seeking mental health support
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45990384

>Ruthin 'grieving' after three die in crash
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46015646

>Newtownards: Group dressed as KKK members is 'hate incident'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46011779

Are you from Southern Ireland?

Mate, I don't even want to read UK news anymore because it's so depressing to me.

Isn't Scotland a leftist shithole? Wouldn't it be better if they left and your future elections all swung right, hard?

>the year is 2034
>i live in TEDFuture Sovereign Kaczynski Dome #374
>the sustainability police have run the calculus and have decided it is more eco friendly to let the latest wave of Liberian refugees remain
>they have been grant half my earthbloc
>on the weekends Ngubu, my new Liberian neighbour, preaches the virtues of Marcus Garvey as he sundries meat on his balcony
>the meat's stench is intolerable
>the meat is not labgrown, but the commissioners of sustainability have granted it far more utilitarian to allow for the consumption of the meat of a rare cattle who survived the refugee boat's journey
>additionally, the tolerance bureau have issued me 17 demerits in the form of Hard Discipline Bikram Yoga, as intolerance of our peers (the much hated conservative) partly is responsible for the 7c+ warmth of the last 15 years.
>the hour is 7:14am and I have finished the a third of Ted's Post-Industrial Society and it's Future
>I am late for my job as an atmospheric dust analyst
>leaving my EarthBloc, I put on my BIOgoogles to shield myself from the heavy corridor winds. Outside the geodesic the sky is a deep orange
>I smile, despite my understanding that these sights are unnatural and a result of pollution
>I wonder what a car must have been like and am immediately repulsed by the thought of such a destructive use of industrial technology
>I am reminded of the beauty of The Ted Coalition, the beauty of TEDFuture Kaczynski Geodesic Dome #374
>Still I am reminded of my desire to leave TEDFuture Kaczynski Geodesic Dome #374 as I pass by another EarthBloc overtaken by the NeoCaliphate
>no one except the politician leaves the Dome
>the continuous thoughts about leaving the Dome trigger my Thought Monitor and I am issued 8 more Hard Discipline Bikram Yoga demerits for such selfish, individualistic desires
>I immediately think of The Ted Coalition and my place in the Unity of the Dome.
>I smile again, like before but this time just slightly different.

Attached: ted's home.png (800x655, 163K)

An Irish sea border would harm you more, currently you don't pay to use our roads to transport goods to mainland Europe. The French are threatening to shut down Calais (good imo) which will make Irish trucks have to pay more fuel to go to other ports. You actually stand to lose the most in all scenarios.

Poor baby Ireland, gets a little power with little Leo in charge and thinks the EU cares. The EU don't care about you lol. You're so fucked it's amazing. Oh and enjoy the tax harmonisation, we'll be enjoying all that capital that comes here.

Attached: 1478089069022.jpg (944x674, 514K)

strawpoll.me/16737080
strawpoll.me/16737080
strawpoll.me/16737080

Attached: 1529258373287.gif (300x300, 1.77M)

Cringe

What a waste of time

Thread that exposed the operation of Brit

Brazilian women's arses are out of this world and there's nothing you pot noodle virgins can do about it.

Attached: b.jpg (700x420, 227K)

jews mentioned

Attached: IMG_1995.jpg (615x1149, 305K)

portuguese + diluted mestizo + nordic = GOD TIER ARSE

Attached: 1533497873802.jpg (634x768, 137K)

Merkel just said she’ll stay chancellor until 2021. France just said “Brexit will kill Britain”... and pic related is Italy.

Attached: 5F35BF6B-0529-432E-9F7F-D78DB8B4B666.png (620x266, 164K)

Transportation of good via sea as opposed to trucks in terms of tonnage costs is far cheaper to begin with. I don`t see how it would harm Ireland in the long term rather than help them.

Attached: IMG_2063.jpg (568x425, 185K)

Then you'll have to suck it up or hope your absence goes unnoticed. I would just go for the lie instead, will keep working relations at a better level.

Attached: 1540707911852.jpg (800x1200, 87K)

I don’t get it

The true master race

Attached: IMG_2064.jpg (518x800, 530K)

It's just Ireland faggot.

Hah, looks like you're already getting yourself in the frame of mind to get used to the idea of Northern Ireland being economically partitioned from the UK. Good, we'll take the small economic hit to drive the wedge between you and the North, rightful Irish clay.

Attached: hmm.jpg (650x450, 29K)

Attached: IMG_1564.png (1900x972, 431K)

Phone in sick, fuck minigolf in December

Attached: 1540790869461.png (725x1656, 1.08M)

Attached: IMG_1565.jpg (2009x1546, 847K)

Attached: IMG_1566.png (1000x1293, 553K)

What is schengen area and free movement

It’s Southern Ireland though isn’t it, because it’s South of Northern Ireland?

>Issues of immigration, including those regarding refugees are dictated on national policy level
Free movement of people is one of the Four Freedoms, it isn't negotiable. Finland is even in Schengen.

>More unionist seats in the NI Assembly than republican seats
kek

Privileges afforded to EU citizens. To become citizen in the EU you need to be citizen in the member state to begin with, meaning its up to member-states who are afforded that privilege.

Attached: honkgetshiv.png (1131x567, 620K)

Because we control all the ports and can slap increased fuel duty, VAT, road taxes etc etc.

So no, it won't end well for them.

Do you think people in England and Scotland care one iota about Northern Ireland? No really do you think we actually care?

Don't come crying to us like last time, begging for our soldiers to protect you from the big bad protestants.

They hand citizenship out like candy you fucking idiot

Is it impossible to build ports in Ireland then?

Good

Attached: IMG_5754.jpg (735x869, 184K)

A few days after this started being posted here that guy shot up a synagogue.

Just your boss you're getting mad pussy and you don't want go to his gay little party.

sounds almost comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=lwleaxA0ps0

It is not up the the EU who member-states decide to make citizens, therefor EU cannot be blamed for this.

All the Somalis I used to deal with at work had Dutch or Italian passports (a few of them had the same Italian driving licence but that's another story).

Pretty awesome that whoever Romania grants citizenship to can also come to my country

>The structure of the EU causes national-level decisions to fuck other countries in the EU
>the EU cannot be blamed for this

Attached: what is this.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Sure but they have to pay more for fuel, need access to our waters to get goods into the mainland.

Can I get a serious answer please? Fuck's sake.

Freedom of movement is limited, since you are required to have employment for longer period than 6 months in host country if you wish to use freedom of movement as cause. If you cannot prove that you`re employed after stay of 6 months you can be legally deported from that country regardless of your Eu citizenship.

The Northern most part of the island is in the Republic, how the fuck does it make sense to call it "Southern".

>We partitioned the island along unprovincial borders 97 years ago to give ourselves a entho-religious majority

No shit Nigel, but we have more kids than you and the gap has been consistently closing. Look at the majority you had 50 years ago and compare it to today. Reunification is inevitable, Brexit will just speed it along by pushing the fence sitters towards it.

I know you don't care about Northern Ireland itself, but you care about land and empire and Northern Ireland is your last vestige of a colony. And kek, Scotland will probably be fucking off soon so I look forward to watching that in my lifetime.

Attached: Éire.png (400x500, 112K)

Try mumsnet lad

Based and Southern pilled

Half of me wants to see a united Ireland and Celtic and Gaelic freedom, but the other half wants the British Empire

At that point the costs are negligible in terms of fuel anyway since I already mentioned that tonnage costs are going to be lower.

Yes and now the U.K. is using that to become more strict and your pirate poster is also posting TheyLive/NPC memes

Attached: IMG_2065.jpg (2992x2829, 2.09M)

DELETE THIS

Anti-federalists are to blame for this condition in the first place. If EU were more centralized entity to begin with we could have common immigrant handling agency that could make final decision whether to allow migrants to enter Europe rather than allowing them just to apply for same processing the next country.

What a time to be alive my friends. Time to oust May and the other "conservatives".

make an effort to do both and the more impractical it is either they will try and convince you not to waste an hour getting to the minigolf just to leave 40 minutes later to get home to drive to your weekend meetup or you get to attend and everyone thinks you are dedicated managing to fit in a quick drink before leaving for your weekend. eg
>user made it and he's not the most social person plus he had the wekend thingy I can't believe john called in sick the lying prick.

>since you are required to have employment for longer period than 6 months in host country if you wish to use freedom of movement as cause
That's only a partial truth, because the constitutional framework (IIRC it's Article 45, but I could have that mixed up) makes a load of exceptions. If you arrive employed then lose employment but declare yourself unemployed through a national welfare scheme you're entitled to stay. You're also entitled to bring your immediate family with you, regardless of their status. You're also overlooking the fact it includes self-employment, Abdul who rocks up, buys a derelict corner building and starts flogging horse-cock kebabs gets to stay, because he's employed.

user I'm serious when I say this.
Move.
Get out of there while you still can.

Attached: IMG_0562.png (1127x685, 37K)

>having utilitarian policy in an area that is diverse enough to include Ireland and Bulgaria
Lol

>that could make final decision whether to allow migrants to enter Europe
I'm having a tough time imagining they'd turn many people down

Same shit, different Gyppos, right?

>I know you don't care about Northern Ireland itself, but you care about land and empire and Northern Ireland is your last vestige of a colony. And kek, Scotland will probably be fucking off soon so I look forward to watching that in my lifetime.

No, we really don't. If anything we want isolationism. The empire complex shit was more Scotland's doing, they are the ones that have said that if they leave the UK they want to keep the monarch and all that shit. By all means take Scotland, they run a deficit higher than Greece. Northern Ireland is not our baby, they are Ulster "SCOTS". Wales is our baby and they have no intention of joining you cucks.

In regards to any residual empire, the overseas territories that belong to England vastly outnumber some little shit heap like Northern Ireland.

Stay jelly and mad.

Again, we control Gibraltar Strait, the Channel etc.

Levy them up to the eyeballs with costs to transport their goods. Not to mention we own the Irish airspace, the internet that gives them the ability to shitpost.

etc. They are more dependent on us than the other way round. It is why most Irish politicians have come out and attacked Leo and Coveney.

Why are you acting smug about British people abandoning loyalists?

It's not like that, it's a very office workplace (~35 people). It's just I don't want to play fucking minigolf all afternoon laughing and pretending to be fourteen years old or having to compete with the chads who always play to win in table tennis etc. It's organized by girls in the office who love to chat and laugh and act silly, it just bores me. And during the dinner we are told where to sit by the boss, and every hour or so he tells us all to move so we can socialize with people we're less familiar with.

Even if there was a United Ireland, what the fuck would you do with it? Build a leprechaun factory?

Attached: 1509155001712.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Blood and soil user, my ancestors have lived on this island for ten thousand years, I'm not leaving because of a few Pakis.

Attached: 3-1368626908-castle-combe-wiltshere__square.jpg (408x408, 183K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2u1zK8AaHic

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE LADS

WHAT DO I DO?

Also, stop being a LARPing retard

Attached: 41FFA190-4E96-4EEB-9EB3-2DDE6F3C12D5.gif (825x824, 103K)

It would not need to be diverse if EU was structured as federation rather than this foolish confederate structure they are forced to use currently and depends on consent of all member-states.
Smaller states do this all the time be it Hungary,Greece etc. I believe we would be far tougher on immigration if member-states could not rely on their neighbors taking migrants in.

>Smaller states do this all the time be it Hungary,Greece etc
Yes, the ones who are vocally anti-federalist and have been treated badly by the EU. This is why I have a difficult time imagining a more federalised EU doing the same.

Lol wtf are you talking about, Europe is highly diverse, Scots and Slavs and Iberians aren’t Scandis

Let's hope so.